Dépaysement (h.s)

Von complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... Mehr

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

15

582 11 4
Von complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

I woke up way too early today for my shift at CAIM. I tried to fall back asleep but clearly, that didn't work, so right now I'm about to head out the door. I took my time getting ready today as I actually had the time to.

I already fed Nicks before I left and gave him love. I left earlier than I usually would so I'm taking my time.

After a bit of driving, I made it safely to the shop. I didn't open today thank god but Finn should be here.

I walk in and nobody is upfront so I walk to the back area where the stations are set up. I don't find Finn but I do find Leo.

"Oh hey, I thought Finn was supposed to be here today?" I question Leo.

I'm not getting worried yet, maybe he was just busy and asked him to take his shift.

"Hey, yeah he was supposed to but he called me last night and asked if I can cover for him," Leo answered my question.

"Okay, do you know why by any chance?"

"No he just said he couldn't come." He shrugs.

A little odd but I'll just stop by after work to make sure everything is okay. I'm frankly upset he's not here because I wanted to hang out with him. Even though he's constantly bugging me about Harry and the boys and telling me to stay away.

I decide to not let it bother me too much and continue my day. I tell Leo I'm going to my office and head that way. I don't have any clients as I'm rarely in the shop anymore. I don't do much I just sort through paperwork and help out if Leo needs help or if we have walk-ins.

The day goes by super slow, I was ready to go check on Finn and go home until I remembered I have to go to Harrys. Harry sent his address a while ago while I was working and I didn't respond. I'll just go there after Finns.

I pack up my things and leave the shop. Leo left earlier, I let him go before he was supposed to because it's a slow day so I chose to close early.

I get in my car and head to Finns. I get to his apartment and leave my car and head up. I reach his door and knock a few times. After I knock he answers it and gives me a dirty look.

"What are you doing here?" He says as if he's mad at me.

I notice his face looks all bruised and cut up, like he got in a fight. That's probably why he didn't show up today. Who the hell did this to him?

"What the fuck happened to you?" I ask worriedly.

"Nothing Delilah, I'm not in the mood right now can you please leave?" I'm not leaving until he tells me what happened.

"No who the fuck did that Finn? You can tell me." I'm getting angry now.

"Delilah just get the fuck out now!" When he said that it felt like a knife to the heart. I get he's mad but that was fucking unnecessary. I just want to make sure he's okay.

With that, he slammed the door in my face. After standing there completely shocked, there was nothing more I could do so I left. I wanted to go back home to Nicks and just cuddle and watch movies but I have to be there for the meeting.

I get in my car and drive to the address Harry gave me earlier. He doesn't live far, just about fifteen minutes away. I pull up to his building and it's not at all what I expected. It was very modern and minimalistic.

I hop out of my car and go up to his door, unsure whether to knock or just walk in. I decide to knock but as my hand flies to the door, Niall opens it and gets the wrath of my fist.

I hit him in the head but not super hard thankfully.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were there." My voice carries with laughter.

"Ow, what'd you do that for?" He holds his face in the slightest bit of pain.

I'm still laughing uncontrollably and the rest of the boys come over to see what I'm laughing at.

"What happened?" Zayn asks.

"I opened the door and she punched my fucking face," Niall says.

Zayn widens his eyes, he knows he wants to laugh too but he holds it in.

"Okay, enough we're here for a meeting so let's get on with it so all of you dick heads can get out of my house." Harry gets annoyed with us.

"Party pooper," Niall whispers in my ear as we all start walking to follow Harry. I start laughing again.

"Is something funny love?" Harry turns around and walks up to my face leaving just a few inches between us.

I stay silent as I'm trying to control my laughter and my breathing. He's so close to me that if I moved one step forward his lips would be on mine. I can feel his hot breath fan down my face as he stares into my eyes.

"Thought so." He spins around faster than I can blink and takes off again.

Everyone's looking at me so I just roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders, continuing on. We all gather in what looks to be his living room. I sit next to Zayn and Niall while Liam and Louis sit next to Harry.

"Okay, so I called you all here to discuss-" Harry continues what he's saying but I'm zoning out on his hands and face. He has bruises all over him and cuts on his knuckles. He's still talking but I'm not listening anymore.

Then it hits me. Finn. Bruised face and bloody knuckles. Harry. Bruised face and bloody knuckles. You have got to be fucking kidding me. I'm gonna beat his ass with my tiny fucking hands.

I can't just lash out at him in front of everyone so I have to fucking wait. He's talking about the unknown message I got and the boys are trying to brainstorm who it might be. I'm no use here since I have no fucking clue who the people they're talking about are so I just mind my business.

"Since we couldn't pinpoint who it is just be careful about everything. All of you. I'm serious." Harry firmly states as he looks at me with his jaw clenched tight.

Everyone gets up and goes to the kitchen but I stay where I'm seated.

"Lilah, hey come here," Niall calls for me. I ignore him and get up to find Harry. I find him in a hallway so I grab ahold of his wrist and drag him down the hallway looking for a bathroom.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Harry tries to pull his wrist out of my grip.

I turn him around and push him into a bathroom and lock the door.

"I'm so sick of this shit, what did you do?" I ask raising my voice.

"What do you mean what did I do? Clearly fucking nothing, chill out." He gets confused. I look down at his hand and grab it and force him to look at it. A wave of goosebumps coated my entire body.

"Riddle me this Harry, I stopped by Finns today and he looks like shit with bruises and cuts all over his face. You just so happen to look the same so tell me what the fuck you did." I don't get why Harry thought that was okay. Matter of fact how does he know Finn?

Harry grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me against the bathroom door holding me still with no room to escape.

"I don't know what you think you know but I can assure you that it's nothing baby. Don't go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong." Harry tries to intimidate me.

"Harry, what do you not get? You don't scare me so just fucking admit this shit." I'm getting fed up with him and his attitude.

He moves his hand from my shoulders to my neck and pushes slightly against it to hold me to the door.

"Don't speak to me like that Delilah, you don't wanna know what I'm capable of." I roll my eyes and try to push him off but he doesn't budge.

"Now go run along and keep your pretty little mouth shut baby." He finally lets me go and moves me out of the way to exit the room.

I'm not gonna push my luck anymore, I'm just gonna go home. I walk out of the bathroom door to go get my things as Niall comes running over to me.

"Hey we have a concert in a few days do you want to come? Actually fuck that, you are coming." He tells me instead of asking.

"You should seriously come, Lilah!" Zayn shouts from across the room.

I look over at him to find him standing next to Harry. His eyes never leave me, they literally follow my every move.

In a rush to get out I look at Niall. "Um yeah sure, just text me. I'm taking off I'll see you guys later." I agree to show up at the concert.

As I'm walking out the door, everyone's saying goodbye except Harry which was a given. I don't know why he acts like he's so high and mighty around me but he's not.

Getting to my car I try to forget about everything and go home.

................................................................................................................

Delilah is getting ballsy now

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

150K 3.3K 28
Soul mate tattoos, quite the phenomenon no one will ever completely get. Many scientists and historians have tried creating theories to solve it, but...
241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...
2.3K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
60.7K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...