When worlds collide - Loki X...

De PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... Mai multe

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

You and him - chapter 33 ४

762 19 2
De PoeticMay

As you walk into your room you eyes is immediately lock upon the most beautiful gown you had ever seen. It was a pastel lilac color, perfectly complementing the color of your powers. It was very modest and timeless, unlike anything you had in your closet. Unlike any dress you had ever seen before. On it was a little note attached.

Thought you could use something new, Natasha did help out. I simply cannot wait to see you in it. But mostly I Can't wait to take it off you.
- din forevigt Loki

You didn't quite know what to say... He had truly outdone himself, beside the dress was your mothers necklace, the flowers matched perfectly to the dress. All this was so weird, it was almost like for tonight your life was completely normal. You were going out with the Man you love, putting on makeup. Getting dressed such simple things, yet it was your very first time doing so. It was so suffocating being an avenger at times, constantly endangering yourself just so you could end the fight and go home.. yet there was always another crisis... another city to be saved. But for tonight you were just a woman in a beautiful dress, going out to dinner with a beautiful man. No crisis. No death. Just you and him.

As the clock strikes six you're ready. "There's a car waiting for you outside Ms. Stark." Jarvis announce.

You take a deep breath and walks slowly out of your room. Just outside Nat and Wanda stands with their phones taking pictures of you.

"A but much guys" you chuckle as they look as you in awe.

"Perhaps but I've never seen you in a dress like that before, that needs documentation" Nat smiles. Wanda stands in silence just looking at you. A small tear falls from her eye.

"Are you crying?" You ask

"You look so beautiful, now go!" She says.

As you walk away from them you hear them mumble and whine. You are so tempted to read their minds. But tonight was your day off, which meant no powers. Nothing.

Outside the compound one of Tony's cars are parked. Impressive you thought to yourself. Tony never let anyone borrow his cars, and certainly not if you were gonna be there. Then Happy walked out. How on earth had Loki gotten both Tony, Nat, and happy in on this.

You got in the car but Loki wasn't there. It was just you. There was a bottle of champagne with another little note attached to it.

I hope you're on time, we have a tight schedule, yet I have another little surprise for you min elskede. Wanda said you were in need of some new jewelry so I hope you'll find them to your liking.

- din for alltid Loki

Was everyone helping him with this? Beside the bottle of Champagne was a small black satin box. Engraved onto the front was your Initials.

L S
Infinite

As you open up the small box, you are taken aback for a second. There are two earrings. One with a green stone in it just like Lokis magic. And the other the same lilac color as your dress. You really had no idea why he was doing all this, you don't understand why you deserve all of this.

You drive for an hour chatting with Happy. He is rambling about Peters Aunt May. She's hot so you get it.. but he seems like he's really falling in love with her. Soon the car stops and the door opens up.

And there he was... Your heart stop for a minute as you admire him. He looks outstanding. You had never imagined Loki in a suit, but now you couldn't stop imagining it. The emerald green suit, perfectly complemented the earring he had gotten you. He slowly takes your hand helping you out of the car and placing a passionate kiss on your lips. As he leads you into the restaurant. It was your Parents favorite. A small intimate spot right in the heart of New York.

Loki was a hopeless romantic who would have guessed.

"Min elskede.. you are as magnificent as ever" he smiles as he pulls out the chair.

You sit down, still watching him intensely.

"I hope this isn't to much-"

"Loki it's absolutely amazing" you interrupt him. "Thank you for all of this" you smile.

The two of you eat dinner and talk for hours. It was so perfect.. it was so ordinary. Just two people talking, flirting, having dinner. It was everything you had ever wanted and you were doing it all with him. Suddenly Loki gets quiet. And Loki is never quiet, he's the one person that could talk about everything yet nothing at all forever. So when silence fills the room you know something is up.

"Are you alright.. you haven't said anything in two minutes" you say hesitantly.

Loki looks slowly up at you, and smiles broadly.
"I've never been more alright than I am tonight" he answers gladly. He reaches out for your hand placing a gentle kiss on top of it.

"You seem tense" you observe.

He takes a deep breath as he looks down at his shaky hands.

"Why are you so silent" you ask once again.

"Because my darling..." he starts. "I'm gonna ask you something and I'm afraid what you might say" he admits.

"You can ask me anything" you assure him, he slowly looks back up at you, your eyes meet his. As he once again reaches for your hand.

"Then I'm just gonna say it" He states. Taking a deep breath. "The first time I met you, you reminded me of everything that I wasn't. Everything I thought I couldn't be" you squeeze his hand as he speaks. As your eyes remains locked. "What I had not yet discovered was that I found myself within you.. within your mind"

You can't help but smile as he speaks, your urge to connect your minds grows stronger. You know this isn't the time, when Loki is vulnerable you can't help but just sit back and admire him.

"I know that I might be out of line, that this is for you mortals very fast but I-" he continues.

Your heart beats faster in your chest, racing against your breath. "Wait Loki are you..?" You ask interrupting him.

He smiles weakly, nodding his head slowly. "I believe that I am." He chuckles. Reaching for his glass taking a big sip of wine. "I have lived 1048 years without you... i have lived 33049728000 seconds without you." He explains. It's clear to you that he has been practicing this for hours. "And now...I never want to spend another breathing second without you" he exclaims.

"I really don't know what to say" you explain. A tear rolls from your eye to your cheek.

"Then let me make it easy for you my darling. Would you do me the honor of being mine for infinity?" He asks as he takes out another small satin box. He opens it up slowly revealing the most beautiful ring you've ever laid your eyes on. It's golden with small green diamonds.

"Oh my god.. " you cry out. "Yeah I will" you say confidently. You're aware this is absolutely insane, but you can't seem to imagine you life without him in it. And that's all you need for now. Loki exhales deeply as you answer, and slides the ring on your finger. Kissing you passionately. "I will marry you" Your fingers intertwine. "Was Tony in on this?" You ask.

"Oh dear, I wouldn't dare to propose to his sister without permission, I've been killed far to many times" he chuckles. Tears begin streaming down your face. "Was it something I said?" He teases.

"Yes it was.. it's all of this. Who would have thought that a god with magic powers would be the one making me feel this ordinary" you giggle. "Thank you, for all this" you smile.

"I will do it over an over just to see that smile on your face"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

54.7K 2.4K 30
"𝑳𝒐𝒌𝒊, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑨𝒔𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏." "𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒂, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓." _...
13.9K 420 25
*Takes place after the first story when Loki fell down from the rainbow bridge.* After Loki lets go of Thor's hammer he fell into the darkness. He aw...
3.8K 226 50
It all began with you crashlanding on Earth. Having no memory of prior events you end up gaining the help of those who call themselves the Avengers...
22.9K 597 30
Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and teleports to a place he's never seen before...