Pranbir: His redemption

By Zai_nab04

It's based on their separation track when Ranbir thought Prachi betrayed him with Sid. Ranbir said very hurtf... More

Intro
Part 1: 2 months leap
Part 2: Meeting
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6: A glimpse of her truth
Part 7
Part 8: Reality check
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 69
Part 70
New🤔

Part 68

1.9K 123 190
By Zai_nab04

Ranbir:"that is the truth. I never love her, how can I love someone who tried to kill her own sister?
She just assumes things which are not real. It has always been Prachi for me."

Rhea, hurt:"it doesn't matter even if he doesn't love me. I do and i will get him. This Prachi cannot have him."

Prachi:"i don't have him, Rhea. You need to understand that he is also a person. He has feelings and sentiments as well."

Rhea:"you just shut up. Everything is your fault. Why did you have to come in our lives?
You ruined and snatched everything from me."

Prachi:"no, i didn't."
Ranbir's lawyer:"Miss Mehra, please elaborate what Mrs. Kohli had snatched from you."
He also signed Prachi to let her speak.

Rhea, angrily:"first stop calling her Mrs. Kohli. She shouldn't have that right."

Lawyer, playing along with her:"ok, what did Prachi do?"
Rhea:"she snatched my mom, dad, everything and lastly Ranbir."

Lawyer:"but Miss Rhea, your parents are also hers. You are twins."

Rhea, laughed sarcastically:"she? My twin? From which angle?
I don't actually believe she is."

Lawyer, also sarcastically:"she is."
Rhea, noticing her sarcasm, grew even more angrier:"That's my parents' fault.
They shouldn't have brought her along."

Lawyer:"so you are trying to say that you hate your twin sister?"
Aliya tried to warn Rhea not to answer but Rhea didn't care at this point.

Rhea:"hate? It's more than hate. I despise her to the core. And Ranbir has to do the same.
I mean look at her, she doesn't deserve him.
She doesn't match his high standards.
She is in depression, wasn't even talking properly few weeks ago...
That girl doesn't deserve my Ranbir. How come she survive two months without trying to kill herself is a question to me?"

Ranbir, angrily:"Rhea...."
Prachi's eyes moved to the ground as she thought about the time that she actually was thinking about it.
Ranbir's lawyer signed him to keep calm, and let her speak.
Because the more she speaks, the more she is getting trapped.

Rhea's defense lawyer wasn't doing anything at this point. It was useless as Rhea wasn't even listening to him.

Ranbir's lawyer:"so Miss Rhea, if i understand properly, you do want Mrs. Prachi dead."
Rhea:"yes, yes and yes. Only then Ranbir will be mine."

Lawyer:"and you also tried to kill her on several occasions but was unsuccessful."
Rhea:"I did everything to throw you out of our lives but no. Everything that you mentioned before. Tried to kill her, everything but she is still here.
And i won't hesitate to do it even now."

She tried to get down the box but couldn't, obviously there were police officers there.
Ranbir's lawyer:"as you can see, your honour, she herself confessed everything, every single accusation. And said that she will try again and again.
Also, it can clearly be seen how obsessed she is with Mr. Ranbir Kohli, she mentioned him almost in her every sentence.
My request is to punish as severely as possible, that person who tried to kill her twin sister and doesn't even regret it.
I rest my case."

He went back to sit while Ranbir helped Prachi out of the box. Rhea fumed seeing them together.
The judge thought about everything.

Rhea:"that's not right. I didn't do anything wrong. I just want my love."
Judge:"that's enough now."
Rhea, insanely:"Ranbir is just mine."

Judge:"enough."
She had to stay quiet after that.
Judge:"based on her confession and all the crimes, she did. Mrs. Aliya Khanna, since you have been part of all her plans, you are condemned for lifetime's jail, with no visits.
And for Miss. Rhea Mehra, it's clearly seen that she needs help to overcome her obsession of someone. We will sent her for treatment and after her treatment, she will be sentenced to lifetime jail as well."

They all looked on not shocked though. They kind of expected that her punishment would be such.
Ranbir, to Prachi:"she is gone now, forever."
She nodded yes teary eyed. Teary eyed because finally she will not have to live in fear of losing Ranbir or someone trying to snatch him from her.

She was relieved, that at least now, she hoped she won't have any pain.
No-one will hurt her or them.

The police officers took the two women away.

Back at home:
Everyone was silent in the hall. Neither of them were speaking, they were all lost in their thoughts.
They knew that Rhea deserved it, she couldn't escape after all these crimes.

Sushma Aunty came there and noticed them.
She informed them that she was going to London joining Sid for their new project and that Pragya was going to handle business over here.

Purab:"that's nice. Means Di can also go back to Delhi."
They all agreed.

Vikram:"so should we make arrangements to go."
They all nodded and even Prachi willingly said yes.

At night:
Prachi was looking outside the window and was lost in her thoughts. Ranbir came there after taking a shower. He was shirtless and wiping his hair with a towel.

He came near her and hugged her from behind. She closed her eyes enjoying the hug and his touch.
He smiled seeing her, and lightly kissed her cheek.

Ranbir:"what were you thinking?"
Prachi:"i will miss this room and the moments that I/we had here."
Ranbir:"we will make new ones in the other room."
She happily nodded yes.

Ranbir, teasingly:"by the way, don't worry about the lights, we will arrange them there also."
She smilingly looked at him.
Ranbir:"you can decorate it yourself."
Prachi, excitedly:"ok... then i will change the colour."
Ranbir:"what colour do you want it this time?"
Prachi, thinking:"hmmm, blue... blue?"
She looked at him questioningly.

Ranbir:"as you wish."
Prachi:"blue it is then...."
He turned her by the waist so that now she was facing him.
He pulled her closer to him.

Ranbir:"i was thinking why not make a last memory in here."
She looked at him shying away.
Prachi, playing along:"what kind of of memory?"
Ranbir:"the kind that involves you, me and lots of kisses and lots of love-making."

She lightly pushed him.
Prachi:"are you not getting too much bold?"
Ranbir:"no, i have always been this romantic. You were the one who was boring and running away."

Prachi, offended:"me, boring?"
She removed his hands from her and moved away from him.
Ranbir:"sorry, sorry, Mrs. Kohli."
She sat down on the bed annoyed.

Prachi:"to hell with your Mrs. Kohli. (Sadly) you called me boring."
Ranbir, regretting:"I didn't mean it."

Prachi, pouting:"ohh no. You did. If i am that boring, then don't touch me."
Ranbir, surprised;"arey. Sorry, sorry wifey."
She looked at him and signed no.

Ranbir, with a sad face:"now what should i do to convince you?"
She shrugged. He looked at her and a mischievous idea came to him.
He sat next to her and hugged her and made both of them fall on the bed. He started ticking her as she struggled to release herself.
At the same time, he placed a kiss on her cheek.

Knowing his intention, Prachi turned her body and climbed in a straddling position.
He looked at her smilingly and lazily put his hands behind his head.

Ranbir, cutely:"sorry..."
She smiled at him. They both were aware that they were teasing each other.
He looked at her lovingly and then signed her about their position.

Prachi, teasingly:"why, Mr. husband, you wanted lots of kisses and love-making with your wife?
What happened to that?"
He blushingly smiled at her.

Ranbir:"then you need to kiss me first."
She looked at him surprised but then started to lean in slowly.
But instead of kissing him, she went to his ears and whispered.
Prachi:"in your dreams, Baklu."
She quickly climbed off him and ran inside the bathroom. She still had to change. Ranbir chuckled at her retreating figure as he watched her switching his weight on one elbow.

After she finished changing, she peeped out of the bathroom and noticed the empty room.
She sighed thinking that Ranbir went to Aryan so she could pretend to sleep.

She was about to dash to the bed but two arms held her by the waist.
She screamed a little bit.
Ranbir:"you cannot escape me, Chikchiki."
He picked her up as if she was as light as a feather.

And in an amusing way, threw her on the bed.
He laid next to her and kissed her forehead.

Prachi looked on as he was about to cover himself to sleep. She quickly held his hand and stopped him. She didn't realise that in her attempt to stop him, she actually drew closer to him. And was once again nearly in a straddling position.

Ranbir completed the action as he slightly lifted her and now she in that position.
Ranbir, teasingly:"looks like fate is also with me. And somewhere my wife also wants it."
She smilingly shying away but then cupped his face in her hands.
Just like he gave her a forehead kiss, she also returned it.
His hands also went to her face, caressing her cheeks. He lifted his head so that he can kiss the tip of her nose.

She cutely scratched her nose. Ranbir noticed how her body willingly got closer to him. Even more closer than what they already were.

His hands next went to her waist as he steadied her on his lap and his fingers started wondering around on her soft skin.

Her eyes went closed as she felt his touch directly burning her skin. And at the same time, Ranbir captured her lips.

This kiss was more passionate than their previous one. He was giving his all in that particular kiss. And she was responding in the same way.
Him still being shirtless was an advantage for Prachi, as her hands easily travelled his whole body, tracing every bit of his skin.

During the kiss, Ranbir slide down her shirt as he was already planning his next kissing spot.
And eventually they had to break the kiss. His next target was her neck.
He placed a few kisses on her collarbones before finally kissing her sweet spot.

Unable to control her desires and feelings, Prachi pulled him back up and this time, she kissed him passionately.

———-
Hope you like this one. Maybe 1 or 2 chapters left.
Hope you liked the punishment as well.

And for the serial, well it's mixed feelings right now.
I feel for Prachi too much. She wanted him to get tge same amount of pain i guess. But mostly she is scared that they will question the identity of the baby.
That she won't be able to bear it.

Even though Ranbir apologized, it wasn't enough. He will need to do more that that.

I couldn't watch 8th feb episode, any spoilers guys??😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 566 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
100K 4.6K 49
After fulfilling the deal Prachi made with Rhea. She was left heartbroken. And to make things worse Rhea was detaching her from the family too, makin...
63.5K 4.2K 34
She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wounded heart... She puts his insecurities...