Part 44

On the other side:
Abhigya and Aliya got Rhea home. She was thrashing her room by breaking things. Abhi and Aliya were trying to stop her. Aryan just stood there silently. He was least bother about what she will do.

But as he promised Ranbir, he needed to keep an eye on her. He crossed his arms and just watched.
Abhi, worried: 'Rhea, calm down.' She tried to throw the blanket but Aliya caught it.
Aliya: 'Rhea, stop...'
Rhea was not listening to anyone. She was crying and screaming. She was going hysterical. Aryan looked away frustratedly.

She was about to throw something else but Abhi hugged her.
Rhea, hysterically: 'I want Ranbir... Dad, please get me married to him.'
Aryan looked on. The siblings exchanged looks.
Rhea: 'Please Dad. You fulfilled my every wish, and this is my biggest wish. Why are you not giving it to me?'
Abhi didn't know what to say to her. Pragya came there with a glass of water. She didn't hear what Rhea said seconds ago.

She hugged Rhea who calmed down in front of her. She proceeded to make her sleep. Aliya and Abhi looked at each other. Aryan knew that they are trying to find solution for her behaviour.
He could just hope that whatever they do doesn't include Pranbir. He needed to keep an eye on them.

Back to Pranbir:
They were back at their hotel room. Prachi had already showered, Ranbir was the one showering now.
She was watching the rain as the small/private swimming pool was overflowing. It didn't come inside the room but went on the other side actually. 

She was just feeling content in that moment. Something she hasn't felt in months now.
It was just like they used to be in their own house, away from any family dramas. How she wished they stayed there itself. Everything would just have been perfect. But she wasn't going to regret anything as they were making new memories burying the bitter ones.

There was a knock on the door and she went to see it. It was the hot chocolate and coffee that she ordered. She took it from the waiter and signed him thank you.

She placed everything on the table as Ranbir came out.
He smiled at her order.
Ranbir, teasingly: 'And the infamous hot chocolate is back.' She hit him jokingly.

He went to the small swing in the room. She looked at him annoyingly. He signed her what's the matter.
Prachi: 'Where wi...will I sit?'
He smiled and pulled her to him. She fell in his lap.
Ranbir, smilingly: 'Here.'

She blushed instantly and lifted her glass to her lips, in order to hide her red cheeks. He chuckled seeing her and also drank his coffee.

Within few second, she grew comfortable in his lap and they started talking about tonight party.
Ranbir: 'It's going to be great seeing that much hype for this hotel.'
Prachi: 'it's a uni...unique idea. In the woo...woods.'

Ranbir: 'You love the place, right?'

She nodded yes with a grin.
Ranbir: 'Next time, we are coming with Aryan. I promised him.'
Prachi: 'Defi... defini..definitely. He will a...adore it.'
He looked at her confused. She signed him what.
Ranbir, realising something: 'You stammer when the words are difficult and long...'
She thought about it and then shrugged cutely.

He smiled at her cute face.

Ranbir: 'What are you wearing for the party?'
She once again shrugged eyes glued to her hot chocolate.
Ranbir, smilingly: 'Well, I have another surprise for you.'

She looked up at him. And at the same moment, there was another knock on the door.
She was about to stand up but he scooped her up in his arms. She looked at him surprised. He placed her on the bed and went to the door.

Prachi looked on as Ranbir thanked the staff and brought in two boxes.

He opened them to remove the clothes in them. She looked at the clothes. He showed her his first and then hers.
Ranbir: 'This one is for my Princess.' She looked on him hearing the nickname.