Part 25

Next morning:
Ranbir was the first one to wake up. They slept there itself. He looked at Prachi who was sleeping on his shoulder. Her hands were around his arm. How did they even get in this position, he has no idea.
But their closeness and proximity were soothing, he has never been peaceful in these 2 months but now... he was at peace. Being with her matters the most.
Aryan came there worriedly and without knocking.
He would have been happy seeing them like that but not now. Ranbir also understood that something was wrong and asked him.
Prachi woke up hearing them. She at once moved away from Ranbir. Due to her sudden movement, she was about to fall down but Ranbir reached out for her and caught her.
Ranbir, jokingly:'I don't want you to fall that much in my love.'
Prachi pushed him away and stood straight. Aryan chuckled seeing them.
Aryan:'You guys are distracting me from the important issue.'

Ranbir:'what's the matter?'
Aryan:'Rhea is downstairs, talking with Chief."
Ranbir looked at Prachi.

Ranbir:"how did Chief contact her?"
Aryan:"i saw your phone in Chief's hand. Rhea might have called you and he answered.
Ranbir:"shit...."
The boys rushed downstairs but Prachi stayed in her room.
She was staring at her reflection. In fact she was angry at herself for reacting again and again.
She stopped it for 2 months but she cannot control her emotions with Ranbir. He awakened everything. Even the tiny ones.
But she wasn't going to let that happen.

She thought about Abhigya.
They were awake, Pragya will take over her place back in business in a few days. She won't be needed then.
Those thoughts rang in her mind.

Downstairs:
Arbir rushed there and saw Rhea talking happily with Abhi. Rhea noticed Ranbir.
Rhea:'Ranbir, come come. Sit with us.'
The boys were confused. Abhi was still upset with Ranbir.
Rhea:'Dad, I told you everything now. Don't be upset with him.'
She signed Abhi to agree. He nodded yes to her. He approached Ranbir who grew tensed. But his tension turned into surprise when Abhi hugged him.
He also hugged his Chief back. He was happy that he reconciled with his Chief.
Abhi:'now you understood why I planned your wedding with Rhea. She wasn't a good girl, we failed to see her true nature. I can't believe that Pragya's upbringing went wrong.'
Arbir exchanged looks as they had no clue what was Abhi was talking about.

Rhea:'Ranbir, no worries. I already told Dad everything.'
Ranbir, confused:'What did she tell you?'
Abhi:'I am not angry with you now. Thank God, Rhea told me everything but we are going to get you out of this wedding.'
Ranbir, stunned:'What? What are you talking about?'

Rhea:'Ranbir, I will explain you. I already told Dad the truth. What Prachi did to you. The way she cheated on you with Sid.'
Ranbir clenched his fists to control himself.
Aryan:'What the hell, Rhea?'
Ranbir:'Chief, Prachi never cheated on me....'
Rhea:'See, I told you Dad, Prachi trapped him once again, that's why he is taking her side again.'
Ranbir, shouted angrily:'Shut up, Rhea.'
He turned to Abhi.
Ranbir:'she is wrong, Prachi never did that.'
Abhi:'Why are you falling in her traps again when you saw it with your own eyes?'
Rhea:'Don't ask him, he will say that it was my plan.'
Ranbir, angrily:'because it was. You planned everything and made me believe that. And I was stupid not to see your games.'
Rhea:'you know Dad, that Prachi was enjoying with Sid the other day but returned to Ranbir once she got to know that he was being awarded and now he has lots of money.'

Ranbir:'Rhea.... Don't you dare go that road.'
Aryan:'And what do you mean that she was enjoying with Sid?'
Rhea:'Let me show you.' She showed Aryan and Abhi the video. Ranbir angrily took her phone and smashed it downstairs. It broke.
Rhea:'Show that anger on Prachi, not me. She is wrong, not me.'
Ranbir, trying to calm himself:'Aryan, please tell her to shut up otherwise I wouldn't mind another replay of yesterday.'
He was referring to the slap. Rhea grew tensed as she didn't want Abhi to know about that. He will be angry at Ranbir and all her plan of getting Ranbir would be ruined.

Aryan:'That video is fake.'
Rhea:'Look at him, he is also trapped by Prachi.'
Abhi:'why are you saying the video is fake?'
Aryan:'because Sid has been in London for 15 days now.'
Rhea was scared, she didn't want her lies to get out.

Rhea:'It might have been before he left.'
Ranbir:'You won't shut up like this. Get out of here before I do anything wrong.'
Abhi:'Ranbir, don't talk like this.'
Ranbir:'You heard so much against Prachi and didn't tell her anything, now it's hurting you that i said those things about Rhea.
Isn't Prachi your daughter as well? Or you completely forget that you have another daughter.'

Abhi:'She doesn't deserve to be my daughter.'
Arbir were dismayed hearing that. Ranbir noticed Prachi on the stairs. The hurt was there for a minute in her eyes but then disappeared. He sighed and looked painfully at her.
Prachi came to them and came face to face to Abhi.

Rhea:'you should be ashamed of yourself, Prachi. But no, you still have the guts to stand in front of Dad like that.'
Prachi handed her phone to Aryan. He looked at what she typed. She signed him to read it.
To Abhi, 'Maybe you don't deserve to be my father.'
Abhi looked at her. Aryan continued to read.
'Not maybe, you actually don't deserve it. I always wanted my father but not anymore. He hates me too much. I don't even want to speak to you after this.'
Arbir knew she mentioned this just to cover up why she wasn't talking.
Aryan proceeded again.
'Neither you or your daughter needs to worry about me. I won't be any nuisance now.'
Arbir looked at her worried, they knew that this had a double meaning.

'And just to clarify, this is my house, and i don't want your toxic and arrogant daughter here.'
Rhea looked on shocked and while the boys were confused. Prachi held Rhea's hand and dragged her towards the door.
Rhea, shocked but worriedly:'Dad..... stop her.'
Abhi:'Prachi.... what are you doing? Leave her hand.'
Ranbir:'Prachi is right, this is her house.'
Abhi, angrily:'Prachi... If you push her out then I will also leave.'
Prachi stopped and took her phone back from Aryan and typed. She tossed it back to him.
'You may leave if you want, because I am done with this blackmailing.'

Pragya came out just to witness Prachi dragging Rhea out. She was angry and shouted Prachi's name.
She came down. Everyone grew tensed as they recalled what the doctor said that there should be no stress.
Pragya:'What's this behaviour, Prachi? I know there are differences between you and Rhea but he is your father. You can't talk to him like that. And you are throwing Rhea out. You were never like this.'
She was also disappointed in Prachi.

Ranbir:'Maa, please, don't be angry on Prachi...'
Rhea:'Mom, you don't know the truth, I will tell you....'
Everyone looked on tensed but Abhi stopped Rhea. He couldn't let Pragya be hurt in any way.
Abhi:'Rhea had to go anyway, she will come later on. We will go upstairs and get you freshen up.' Abhi signed Rhea that he will explain her soon and took Pragya upstairs. She was still refusing but Abhi took her.
Rhea looked at Aryan, Prachi and Ranbir glaring at her. Well, the boys were.
Rhea:'What?'
Prachi sighed frustratedly and held Rhea by the arm, she dragged her till the door and threw her outside.
Rhea looked at her angrily:'How dare you?'
But Prachi closed the door on her face. Arbir were very happy by Prachi's action. Aryan proceeded to high five her but Prachi didn't react to him and left from there.
Ranbir watched her retreating figure.
Aryan, worriedly:'You are also thinking the same?'
He nodded.
Ranbir:'That one sentence decreased my hopes.'
He was referring to what Prachi typed that she wouldn't be a nuisance now. Both boys were tensed.

————-
Hope you guys like this one as well❤️❤️❤️
And thank you all for the immense love and support