Part 15

Before you indulge in reading, i just wanted to point out that i forgot what exactly happened in the actual episode.
I thought about watching it again but didn't get enough time for it.
So let's assume this is how it went. 🙈
And thank you for everything guys❤️❤️
————

He saw the footage of the hotel where their destruction happened. Ranbir was confused:"why did she want the footage?"
On the screen, he could see Sid and Prachi going in the hotel room, but the door was opened. After a few seconds, someone with a mask entered there.
And as the door was still opened, he could see the smoke filling the room and the mask person left quickly. He shut the door behind him.

Ranbir looked on shocked at what has happened there.
The mask person waited outside the room for minute and then went inside. Sid and Prachi were unconscious there. He was the one who placed them on the bed close to each other and holding hands.

Shock was an understatement for Ranbir right now. He wasn't able to move, and stood rooted there. He was still processing what he saw.
After seeing the footage, he didn't comprehend anything. He was shaken up from inside, and was in total paralysis.

What he saw that day, everything, every bit of it was fake. Aryan was right, someone wanted him to believe what he saw and he stupidly believed it.
His Prachi didn't betray him, she was trapped. And he....
He said so many awful things to her. He didn't trust her, he didn't trust his love. He didn't trust his Prachi.
His mind was corrupted and he let it. He didn't think twice before accusing her.
She wasn't wrong.

Prachi saw how he was shocked. She knew it was hurting him now that he knows everything.
But she was relieved.
She didn't do this to prove her innocence but rather for her inner peace.
Even she wanted to know what happened that day and now it was clear.
Someone wanted to trap her and make Ranbir believe that she betrayed him.

Who?
She has an idea.
Why?
She knew it.

Even if someone corrupted his mind beforehand, every word was said by him. No one put them in his mouth. He didn't trust her and now it's same for her.
She didn't trust him.

She retreated to her room.
Ranbir was still digesting the truth. Everything that he said to her was coming back.
How could he say all that even in anger?
All he was feeling was hate: hate for himself.
He broke her.
She is in this condition because of him. He promised to be with her but what did he do? He pushed her in so much darkness.
He is responsible for her condition. He went to his room as well.

In his room:
He was anxious, pacing around, remembering all that he said to her. There was turmoil inside of him, a storm was building, a storm of anger.
Anger towards himself.
Those words that came out of his mouth were piercing his heart.
If he is hurting so much, he cannot and could never imagine what Prachi went through hearing them.

Even he didn't realise when the tears started to flow down his cheeks.
He looked at himself in the mirror and was hating his reflection.
Why? Why didn't he trust her?
Why did he have to say all this?
Why didn't he just listen to her?
Why didn't he let her clarify?
Why? Why?

He punched the mirror in anger. He didn't want to see himself. He hated the version he became in anger.
He hurt his Prachi, he spoilt his relationship with his own hands, he ruined them. He ruined Pranbir. Everything was going perfect but this doubt of his.
His hands started to bleed but he moved to the wall.
He remembered what he said to her and punched the wall.
He remembered her indifference and punched once more.
He remembered how Aryan said that she was in depression and he punched once more even harder.
He remembered the psychogenic mutism and used all his force to punch the wall.
He continued to punch multiple times after that.

Prachi was in her room and heard the commotion happening next door but she put her earphones on and blocked it.
She wasn't getting involved in this. It was clear for her: she had two things to do.
Taking care of her parents.
Helping Sushma aunty with the business until Pragya gets fine.

Nothing else mattered, nothing, not even her. She was already on the downfall. So she didn't care about herself now. It won't be long until it gets even worst for her.

After few hours:
Prachi went to the kitchen. The EM was there heating their lunch.
EM:"Baccha, Ranbir Sir didn't have lunch nor breakfast. Why don't you bring it for him? He helped you with those men."
Prachi was lost in her thoughts but then nodded yes.
She stopped by her room first and then went to his.
She knocked but got no response so she entered.

The room was messed up, things were scattered everywhere, the mirror was broken, and there were droplets of blood everywhere.
She entered trying to avoid the mess. She spotted Ranbir in the far corner of the room
He had his head in between his knees. She could hear him sobbing with a bleeding hand.
There were some pieces of glass stuck to his knuckle but he was least bothered about them.
It was nothing compared to his pained heart.

Prachi placed the tray on the bed and approached him.
She bent down to his level and looked at his bleeding hand.
She took it carefully while Ranbir lifted his head to look at her.
She saw his red and puffy eyes. His tears were flowing uncontrollably.
He looked away from her not being able to face her.
A note and the butterfly bracelet were placed in his other hand.
He looked at those items and proceeded to read the note.
"Don't think that I wanted to prove my innocence to you. I just wanted it for my inner peace.
I know who is behind this mask. And you know it. The one who always tried to break us and she corrupted your mind as well.
But in the end it was my faults, i trusted her as she is my sister: my fault. I thought that we will return home and everything will be fine: my fault. I thought that you will always love and trust me: my fault."

He looked at her while she removed one piece of glass from her knuckles.
"Everything that happened was my fault. My love was not enough to make you believe me.
I accepted all my faults and living with it.

It's hurting so much right?
Now think what i have gone through.
Ranbir, you gave me the most beautiful moments of my life: our love, our marriage. I will never forget them.
But you also gave me the worst pain ever and that hurts the most."
He knew he hurt her badly for the first time.

"You wanted this girl to fly again like those butterflies, but her wings have already been cut. She won't fly now. Everyone cut her wings piece by piece: Papa, Rhea, your family, and lastly you. And now it's all over.
Don't you worry about me, you carry on with your life. I will sign the contract papers, you can send it by your secretary afterwards. You can leave now."
He looked back at her and she had removed all pieces of glass from his knuckles.
She also knew that he had already read the note and was leaving.
But he held her wrist and stood up. He hugged her and cried.
Ranbir, sobbing:"sorry.... I am really sorry, Prachi. Sorry."
He wanted to say more but nothing except 'sorry' was coming out.
Prachi broke the hug and nodded no to him. She left from there.

Ranbir looked at the butterfly bracelet in his hand.
Ranbir:"you are right. We all cut your wings, we all are responsible for your condition and mostly me.
But now i am not leaving you like this. I will make you fly again.
And if after that you want me to go away from you, then i will leave. But you will have to TELL me to go."
He kissed the bracelet.