Part 43

Hope you guys like this one.
Full with Pranbir only today❤️❤️❤️
Drop your comments of what you want to see in future chapters.
And thank you loads for everything guys.
You are the best❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also the places mentioned is completely my imagination. 😂😂😂😂

———————-

Their room

Their room

Let's us just say the view😂😂

Next morning:Ranbir was already awake, and had already ordered breakfast for them

Next morning:
Ranbir was already awake, and had already ordered breakfast for them. He opened the curtains and smiled at the view they had. He then went to Prachi who snuggled in the blanket and hugged the pillow since he was not there.
He kissed her cheek and she started stirring.

Ranbir, whispered to her:'Good morning....'
Prachi, sleepily:'Good morning...' She sat up straight and Ranbir noticed how her eyes grew bigger seeing the view through the window.
She excitedly got up and went to the doors.
Prachi, in awe:'This is so beautiful.....'

He came to her and opened the door and she realised why he stopped her last night. There was a small lake type swimming pool. If she had stepped out she would have got into the water.
Ranbir:'let's have breakfast and then, you decide what to do...'
She nodded and went to brush. They had breakfast together while Ranbir was telling her all the activites they could do in the hotel.
Prachi:'Where... did yo...you find th....is place?'
Ranbir:'Aryan suggested it, but we were not sure if it was actually opened. It was the headlines for quite some time in this month. People were actually anticipating.
So we checked and actually got the rooms. And they invited all the guests for opening night later on.'

During their talks, Ranbir realised that Prachi had not been paying attention to her food and had actually eaten fully. She finished the whole plate. He smiled at the progression since their first encounter after these 2 months.
Well, maybe it was the fact that he ordered chocolately items as well but she did have a proper meal.

After their breakfast and her shower, they went outside in the woods for a walk.
Ranbir had the guide map with him, and he was making sure not to lose track. She held his hands and entwined their fingers together.
He smiled at her and pulled her closer.