Part 8: Reality check

Hey guys,
Hope you will like this one.
So you guys have been spectaculating a lot. And way ahead.
I don't want to create the hype and then disappoint you guys.
So i will clear it a bit:
There is no pregnancy, no miscarriage and no rape. The reason also is something else: less shocking than these.

You will know another part of her truth tomorrow.

So let's start it.

Ranbir:"Aryan?"
(Those who guessed Aryan, correct. Who better than Aryan to give a reality check to Ranbir?)

Aryan, happily:"bro..." he hugged him.
Aryan turned back to Prachi:"you don't know how much i miss you.."
He hugged her once again and kissed her forehead.
Aryan:"i got the news that you rocked the meeting. Right, Ranbir?"
Aryan, still in his carefree nature:"she used a logistic device to present, what an idea! You must have loved it, Ranbir. You always love new and unique ideas."

Ranbir was only getting more and more confused.
Aryan:"well, i got you something to celebrate your new victory. You thought we will not celebrate."
He showed the chocolate cake to her.
Aryan:"let's cut it."
He made her sit on on the dinning table itself and brought Ranbir also.
Prachi cut the cake and fed Aryan. He also made her eat and he gave Ranbir as well.

Aryan:"now my dear sister, you got to rest."
Ranbir noticed how Prachi looked away in a childish way.
She was reacting so much to Aryan in these few minutes than she did to him in the last day.

Aryan:"look at your eyes, you haven't slept for days. You need a good sleep."
Ranbir noticed that Prachi was about to refuse him but he didn't give her the opportunity.
Aryan:"don't worry about Chief and aunty. I am on their duty today. You go rest, and plus there is doctor's appointment tomorrow. You need to sleep well."

She began to sign him something again. But he still didn't let her.
Aryan:"Doctor Prachi, i know how to change the drip, i know in exactly 3 hours, i need to inject the medicine in their drip. I know the medicines and in case of any problem, i will just call you."
Prachi gave him a small smile.
Aryan:"see. Now off to sleep. And don't worry, Ranbir is going to give me company. Right, bro?"
He nodded.
Aryan:"ok, so wait for me here. I will put her to sleep and come back." Turning to Prachi.
Aryan:"let's go sister."
He accompanied her to her room and made her sleep.
Once she was in a slumber, he sighed and kissed her forehead.
His carefree nature and happiness turned to worry the moment she closed her eyes.

He came downstairs and searched Ranbir. But couldn't find him. At the same time, someone pulled him into the garden. He turned to face his brother.
Ranbir:"care to explain what the hell are you doing here?"
Aryan:"i came to meet my sister."
Ranbir, angrily:"sister? After knowing what she did to me, you still come to meet her?"
Aryan:"yes. She is still my sister, Ranbir. Just like you are my brother and i supported you 2 months ago when all of this happened. Now she needs me."

Ranbir:"what do you mean she needs you? She was the one who betrayed me. And you are supporting her."
Aryan:"you know what Ranbir? If you had told me that any other girl betrayed you, i would have 200% supported only you. I would have tell you that yes, that girl did cheat on you. But this is Prachi we are talking about. Prachi. She will never do something like that."

Ranbir:"great, she trapped you also in her sweet talks. I didn't see it before as well, Aryan. I trusted her blindly just like you are. But not anymore. I have seen her true nature, you have a blindfold on your eyes that you cannot see it."

Aryan:"blindfold is on your eyes, not mine. And that blindfold is on for 2 months. The girl who loves you so much, she will never do this."
Ranbir:"unbelievable. And what did you say? She loves me..."
He laughed sarcastically.