You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Really Really

3.4K 150 46
By jensoopresident

Her legs naturally skipped, bringing her right in front of the gate. Jisoo slid her phone out of her pocket and dialled her phone's favourite number.

"Hi, Chu!"

"Where are you? At home?"

"Yup! Woke up late." The younger yawned into the phone.

"If you're not busy, come out."

"I'm never too busy for you." Her giggle soothed Jisoo's nerves slightly.

"I'm in front of your house," The words slurred out of her mouth. "Wanna tell you something."

"What is it? Tell me right now, I'm curious!" Jisoo could practically envision her whining.

"I don't know how to say it..."

"What does that mean? You're scaring me." She heard shuffling through the phone enough to tell her Jennie just sat up.

"It's nothing weird, no pressure. Just come out, Jendeuk."

"Wait for me."

"Of course." The line ended and Jisoo saw the curtains of Jennie's room slide open.

Through the window, a small pair of eyes wavered around, searching for her before they squinted into little crescents, meeting Jisoo's eyes. The most beautiful thing in her eyes right now.

Jennie waved excitedly and Jisoo reciprocated with the same energy. The younger girl disappeared, closing the curtains once again.

She checked the time. Her heart was beating a mile.

"Jichu!" Jennie ran out from the front door, waving goodbye to her mom before immediately connecting to Jisoo's arm.

"What were you going to tell me?"

Her eyes drank up the view of Jennie smiling in front of her.

I like you.

I really really really like you.

So trust my heart when I ask you to be mine.

Accept my heart, will you?

Scratch that. Let's start from the beginning.

What do you think about me?

"Chu?" Jennie waved her hand in front of the girl who had been frozen for a minute. "Hello?"

"Huh?" Jisoo zoned back in. "So?"

"So what? You haven't spoken a word. I know I'm pretty but if you keep staring like that I might just melt." Jisoo laughed along with her embarrassment.

"So what was it that you wanted to say?" The summer heat was doing wonders on both their bodies. Even in shorts and a crop top, Jennie was sweating expeditiously.

"Let's go for some shaved ice first."

"I'll text Chae and Lisa." She immediately rushed to tell the girls. "You're paying!" Jisoo giggled at her adorable demand.

----------

"Nothing tastes better than free food." Lisa stole a bite from Jisoo's portion

"I'm not a millionaire, stop drowning my wallet." She pulled back her spoon.

The Thai simply got closer to her ear before whispering her smart remark.

"But if your feelings for her were money, you would be a billionaire." Jisoo pulled back, forcing a smile on her face to not let Jennie and Rosie get suspicious.

"Lisa said she needs to use the washroom." She pulled on the blonde's collar.

"No I didn-" Jisoo covered her mouth and pulled on her collar to stand up

"We'll be back."

She dragged the flailing girl into the washroom and let go of her mouth, oblivious to the girl slowly getting annoyed at the sight of them together.

"I just wanted to eat my shaved ice in peace. Chaeng would've finished it by the time we go back." Lisa whined to her amusement.

"I'll buy you your own if you help me confess."

"You still haven't?"

"Of course I haven't." She threw her hands up in frustration.

"But unnie was clinging to you and feeding you..." Lisa slapped her face mid sentence. "Of course she is. She always does."

"Exactly. How do I know she sees me more than a friend?"

"Don't worry about this. You have the Lalisa on your side! A ceremony-like proposal. She'll definitely accept." Lisa flinched slightly "Or at least understand."

"That doesn't sound so reassuring." Jisoo rolled her eyes tiredly.

"It is! It is! Let's choose your pet names. Honey? Baby? Darling?" She coddled Jisoo with pouty lips.

"Stop it." The older one pushed back, cheeks heated to the max. It tickled her stomach just thinking about it. They walked out after collecting her composure.

"I'm so nervous, I need a lot of alcohol for this." Jisoo muttered under her breath

"That can be arranged! Let's go out tonight." Lisa dropped herself on Jisoo, wrapping her arm around the latter's shoulder. Jennie attached with piercing eyes.

"Where were you guys? Jennie unnie has been waiting forever."

"We just left for the washroom. Not across the country." Lisa beamed, enjoying Jennie's obvious glares at her while an oblivious Jisoo repeatedly apologized, immediately claiming the younger woman down.

You may be big but you really do grow small in front of her, unnie. Lisa smiled, taking in their presence.

"What's wrong?" She looked at Chae who was slurping up her spoon. Lisa shook her head, simply smiling at the girl softly. She watched Chaeyoung munch on her spoon.

Do you know how I feel?

----------

"At first sight, falling in love like I'm slipping...that cannot be normal." Jisoo shook her head sloppily.

"You slip every day, unnie."

"Arrest her officer, Kim! She's the criminal who stole my heart!" Jisoo pulled Lisa to her by her collar.

"Come on ladies, I thought this was a classy party." Dahyun pulled Jisoo off Lisa who was begging for mercy.

"Even goddesses are jealous of your beauty, Jendeukie." She kissed the Thai's forehead feverishly. "My heart is trembling like a vibration."

"Officer! I think she's the criminal of cheesy pick-up lines. Arrest her first!" Lisa pointed to Jisoo with a serious pout.

Mina giggled at the way Dahyun's eyes trembled in frustration and fatigue. She looked at her for some form of help.

"Don't worry, Dahyunnie. I already called back up."

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie?" She looked back with hope.

"Even better." Mina sweetly smiled, leaving her to guess.

"Your fatal charms are killing me, darling." Jisoo caressed Lisa's face lovingly.

"Oh, I know I'm sexy." The younger winked, attempting to give her a flying kiss.

"You're sexy, provoking me like hot chili."

"I think I'm going to throw up." Dahyun gagged at the way Jisoo puckered up.

"Thai chili?" Lisa asked back with hope.

"Maybe? You like Thai food, mandu?" Jisoo furrowed her brows, knowing Jennie isn't fond of spicy food.

"You want a taste of a Thai snack?" Lisa winked back seductively.

"I don't like where this is going." Dahyun cringed, "It's like a car accident. I don't want to look but I also can't look away."

"They're drunk, let them remember their embarrassment tomorrow morning." The Japanese perked up when she saw the two figures making their way towards their table in the busy soju place.

"That is if they will see tomorrow."

"Don't misunderstand, Jen. I don't want to do it this way." Jisoo dramatically pushed away Lisa's jaw.

"So you don't like me?" Lisa's eyes began tearing up.

"I do! Of course I do!"

"Then why can't we kiss, Chaeyoung-ah?"

"You really want to?" Jisoo's eyes glistened as she asked anxiously.

"Mhm." Lisa palmed her face, taking the lead.

"I can't watch." Dahyun got up to pull them away. Mina immediately pulled her back.

"That's not our job." She chuckled when the shadows fell on the two drunk best friends, seconds from meeting lips.

"Kim Jisoo!"

"Lalisa!"

The two sluggishly pulled away, startled by the sudden interruption.

"That's me!" Lisa stood up and waved to the rest of the customers.

"Me too! Me too!" Jisoo joined, bowing and waving as if they had just been introduced on stage.

Mina stood up, still laughing at them.

"I guess you can take care of them now" She received a nod and waited for Dahyun to get up.

Jisoo, who caught sight of her, held onto Mina's wrist.

"Minari~ Where are you going? You promised to keep me company all night!" Her body fell on top of the girl, lacking control to stand up properly.

"J-Jisoo unnie, I have to go." Mina pushed the girl off, letting her fall on Jennie who successfully caught her.

"I'll leave her to you."

Dahyun kicked Lisa who was still waving at the customers to shut her up before bidding her goodbye.

Part-time Idiots

Dubu:
Please help us pray for our friends in these trying times.

They're not dead but we wanna make sure it stays that way 🙏

God Jihyo:
What the hell did you do to Jisoo and Lisa?!

Minari:
This one is completely on them 😕
Jisoo drunkenly mistook Lisa for Jennie and was saying all types cheesy things

Dubu:
The idiots were on the verge of kissing when Jennie unnie and Chae showed up

Mina:
I hope Jennie goes easy on her. Jisoo fell on me and my heart almost left my chest.

Sana:
in what way ? 🤨🎤

Mina:
PURE TERROR

Nayeonie:
I want all the details later 😈

Jeongyeon:
Ofc you do 😒

Dubu:
I'll let you know if they text me tmr
but I'm honestly not sure they'll make it till then

Nayeonie:
they better!!!
cus now I'm invested 🧐

________________

"Wake up." Jisoo continued to sleep soundly. Though, something was patting her butt. She concludes it was Lisa's perverted self. They probably fell asleep together after they got drunk.

"Wake your ass up!" A final slap that painfully stinged her butt caused Jisoo to jump up off the bed. She stood up in the middle of it, rubbing her eyes.

"Ouch! What the hell, Lisa!" The mentioned name made the latter's heart swell.

"It's Jennie." She deadpanned, Jisoo was sure she heard wrong until her eyes finally opened up, sleep running out of them.

"Jen? What are you doing here?" Looking around, she found she wasn't at her house or Lisa's as expected.

"This is Chaeyoung's place." She looked around to see the plethora of avocado plushies instruments indicating it.

Jisoo yawned and rubbed her eyes as she attempted to stand up.

"Where's Lisa?"

"Why do you care?" The raven's eyes widened when she faced the younger's unexplainable attitude.

"Well- We were- She was with me last...I think." Jisoo rubbed her pounding head. How much did she even drink?

Last she remembered was dreaming of confessing to Jennie. They even were on the verge of kissing too!

"Kiss..." Jisoo felt her lips with her index. She was mumbling under her breath, unaware Jennie was fuming.

"Kim Jisoo!"

"Ouch!" She covered her sensitive ears. Her head was pounding harder "Why are you yelling so loud in the morning, Jendeuk?"

"What about a 'kiss'?" She raised a brow at Jisoo, awaiting an answer.

"Nothing!" She quickly denied. "I was just- I think I was just too drunk and had a dumb dream."

"Dream. Sure." Jennie rolled her eyes, backing away from the bed.

"It was." Jisoo jumped off the bed. "Just a really dumb dream." She mumbled the next words under her breath.

"Too bad." Jennie unfortunately heard her.

She left Jisoo to brush her teeth while she went down to prepare breakfast.

Jisoo's playful self decided to experiment around with Chaeyoung's expensive skin care before washing her face and running down.

When she reached, the air seemed thick and quite awkward. Lisa looked at her, begging for help.

"What?" She mouthed. When Lisa mouthed, asking if she remembered anything, Jisoo shook her head. The youngest, gestured for her to sit next to her.

Jisoo was quietly about to slide into the seat beside the youngest but Jennie grabbed her to sit beside her before she even had a chance. Who was Jisoo to refuse Jennie Kim? She happily sat, abandoning Lisa with a grin.

"So..." Jisoo started, not liking the quiet environment. "Would anyone like to tell me how I got here?"

"I would also like to know." Lisa raised her hand like a student in a classroom. It shot down once Chaeyoung glared at her.

"Please?" Jisoo directed her pour at Jennie who picked at her pancakes instead of eating them.

Fortunately, Jisoo's phone rang in time. Jennie's eyes shot down to see it was Mina. She answered it on speaker before Jisoo could.

"Jen?"

"Answer." Jennie said. The fork in her hand was somewhat threatening to Jisoo.

"Hey, Minari." The older girl was sweating for some reason.

"Hey, Chu!"

"Chu?" Jennie grit her teeth. The raven knew it was game over.

"How are you?" Her voice was so robotic it made Mina chuckle.

"Did Jennie scare you that bad?"

"Maybe." She eyed the fork in Jennie's hand with a nervous smile. The younger girl didn't look too amused. "No?"

"So, did you finally get that dream kiss of yours after your elegant confession?"

"Dream kiss?! It was real?" Jisoo jumped to grab the phone but Jennie pulled it away.

"Lisa was basically begging for it?"

"What? Lisa was begging for it?" Jisoo scratched her head, not following.

The Thai gulped, knowing she remembered everything unlike the latter.

"Yeah, duh! You both were all over each other." Mina's chuckle made Lisa's guilty smile more understandable to Jisoo.

"You're so cheesy, I swear! Dahyun almost puked from your flirting."

"We didn't flirt!" Jisoo yelled more to Jennie than Mina.

"I was sitting right there. You can't lie to me, Chu!" Some background noise was heard in the background and soon the phone was taken by Nayeon.

"Sooya! Did you live? Did Jennie kill you?"

"She's well alive, unnie." Jennie assured, sipping on her coffee.

"Are all her limbs still attached?"

"Yes. I believe so."

A sigh of genuine relief escaped Nayeon's mouth.

"Oh no! What about Lisa?"

"She's alive too." Chaeyoung held back her small smile at the Thai who silently drank her coffee.

"Why do I not hear the victims?"

"Answer." Jennie looked at Jisoo who nervously smiled.

"I'm unfortunately fine. So is Lisa."

"I'm good, bunny teeth." Lisa answered.

"Nevermind. You're unfortunately too well." They all predicted Nayeon's eyes roll. Mina chuckled, taking the phone from her. The two bid their goodbyes as they hung up.

"So."

"So..." Jisoo continued for Jennie.

"Care to explain what we walked in on yesterday?"

"We were just, you know," Lisa looked to Jisoo for help.

"Drunk, Lisa. We were drunk." Jisoo shrugged, sipping on what she assumed was her cup of coffee.

"That still doesn't explain why you bothered confessing your love for each other." Jennie tapped her finger against the table.

"It was probably just practice for unnie." Lisa stretched her numb limbs.

"Practice?" The brunette's eyes raised at the raven.

"The play!" Jisoo perked up. "Our play. The school play."

"Oh! Yeah! What's it called again?" Lisa played along, saving her from embarrassment. "Raindrop?"

"There's a school play?" Chaeyoung stood up, suddenly uninterested.

"Yeah!" Lisa followed after her to sit on the couch. "She just mistook me for her partner. Unnie's so dedicated, you know."

"Who's your partner?" Jisoo's assuring smile still didn't shake away Jennie's glare.

"Just, a sunbae."

"Which sunbae?" Her voice got louder.

"Which sunbae..." Jisoo racked her brain for a name while Jennie impatiently waited.

"Haein! Haein sunbae." Lisa answered for her. And Jisoo knew she was finished

Jennie nodded and excused herself to leave to her room while Jisoo dropped her head on the table in defeat.

"Did I say something wrong?" Lisa asked, innocently. The older girl nodded, head still on the table.

Of course it was wrong. Jennie didn't get along with Haein at all.

Last time they saw each other, he apparently acted too familiar with her and it only made it worse when he told everyone he knew her the best.

Jennie came out of Chaeyoung's room, changed and was ready to leave. The two stood up, scrambling to put on their shoes to leave with her.

"You're both leaving?" Chaeyoung asked, looking at Lisa who hesitated and faced Jisoo.

"I'll walk Jennie home." Jisoo informed, seeing if Jennie would reject her offer. When the younger didn't speak, she reached to open the door for her and watched Jennie walk out.

"I'll..." Lisa didn't want to third wheel the two but it was also tense staying with Chaeyoung right now for some reason.

"I'm staying." She didn't miss the small curve that tugged at the end of Chae's lips. "I'm sure I still have some of my clothes here."

"You do." The blonde stood up, walking into her room to find the clothes Lisa left behind. She was looking in her closet but the Thai's eyes landed on her hoodie.

"Chae?"

"Yeah?"

"What is my hoodie doing in the dirty laundry pile? I haven't even stayed over in weeks."

Chaeyoung froze in her spot making Lisa give her a small smirk.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Chae?"

________________

Jisoo awkwardly fiddled with her fingers while she walked beside Jennie. The younger girl wasn't speaking to her and she assumed it was because of Haein.

"Are you still mad about the play?"

"You hid it from me." Jennie said, accusingly. "Aren't we best friends?"

"We are!" That's the problem.

"Actually, I haven't heard a single thing about it. Is there really a play or are you lying to me again?"

Jisoo was at a loss for an excuse as Jennie continued to look at her for an answer.

"You're lying. If you like Lisa you could just tell me, you know." She frowned at Jisoo, walking further away.

"No! Hello no! I swear I mistook Lisa for someone!" Jisoo held back her urge to tell Jennie it was her she liked.

"I would shave my whole head and get a tattoo that says "I have a foot festish." than date Lisa. It would be less mortifying." Jennie cracked a smile at her. It didn't take long for her to start laughing like always at Jisoo's jokes.

"You're so unfair." Jennie tried to control her smile but it was inevitable.

"Then stop fighting it. You're legally not allowed to be mad at me." Jisoo nodded with a proud face held high.

Jennie rolled her eyes and joined their hands together.

Oh no. Their linked hands and Jennie's gummy smile was a deadly combination. Jisoo's heart was doing cartwheels again.

The raven spent their whole walk calming her heart while Jennie practically skipped her way home. They were lucky Chaeyoung lived just about fifteen minutes away.

"So, you really don't like Lisa?" Jennie asked with a hint of tease in her tone.

"Jen." Jisoo reprimanded, pouting deeply. She just laughed, sauntering to her door.

"How about you?" Jisoo rubbed her neck, somewhat nervous for her answer. "Do you like anyone?"

Jennie looked to the ground, the toe of her shoe scuffling into the cement due to her nerves.

"Me? I- Well-" Jennie continued stuttering, much to Jisoo's displeasure.

"I do." And Jisoo knew her heart broke right then and there.

"Oh." She missed the mischievous glint in Jennie's eyes.

"I think you'll like them. A lot."

"Really..."

"Really." She fought back a laugh and dismissed Jisoo's painful smile unknowingly.

"That's...that's nice. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You never asked " She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Right." Jisoo just wanted to go home and rot in her room while playing games to take her mind off the millions of emotions hitting her right now.

"So how long have you been...you know...how long have you liked them?"

"Since I was 14." Jennie gleamed, making Jisoo clenched her teeth harder. "They've always been beside me, you know."

"Do they know?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I hope so." Jennie shrugged, skipping to her door. . "I don't think I can see myself with anyone but y- her."

"Do I know them?" She yelled from outside the fence.

"Yup! You know them well. Very well." With that, she left inside her house, leaving Jisoo to mope on the sidewalk.

The phone in her back pocket vibrated for a while until Jisoo decided to pick it up.

"I have a girlfriend now."
"Jennie likes someone else."

"What?!" Lisa yelled as Jisoo held the device far from her ear to save her hearing.

"They've known each other since they were kids. Apparently even I know them well. Fuck, I can't think of anyone!"

"Shit, do you think it's Jin?"

"My brother?! No. Never."

"Nayeon?"

"Already with Jeongyeon."

"Irene."

"Seulgi will rip her apart."

"Stop rebutting and think who it could be!"

"She said she can't see herself with anyone but that bitch." Jisoo scoffed. "I feel sick to my stomach."

"I'm going to throw up for you! This is why you should've told her already."

"Forget it. I could never tell her anyway. So who's the girlfriend?"

"First of all, we can't just forget your years of feelings. Second, this is the perfect time to just tell her and get it over with. And thirdly," Lisa squealed in her most high pitched tone it physically hurt Jisoo.

"Chaengie!"

"Oh my god, why did I even ask?" Jisoo laughed, expecting the answer.

"So, are you going to tell Jennie today? This is the perfect chance."

"I mean I'm not scared of confessing and Jennie won't avoid me but what if it makes us uncomfortable and awkward?"

"Gotta go, Chae's getting out of the shower. Just tell her if you're so confident!" Lisa ended the call before Jisoo could retort.

"Fine! I will." Jisoo gulped, ready to walk back to Jennie's house but her feet stayed rooted to the ground.

"Call? Call! I'll just call. Less awkward and easier rejection!" She paced around as her finger hovered over Jennie's contact. She remained like that until the next week Monday while she was skipping class.

As soon as she pressed the button, her heartbeat raced. Personally, the ringing sounded like death bells to her.

"Chu?" I can't do it!

"Hello? Chichu?" Oh, shit here we go.

"Hey, Jen."

"Hi" Her giggles chimes through the phone.

"I need to tell you something."

"Why do you sound so serious?" Jennie was still giggling.

"I lied."

"Huh?" She could feel the tension rise. "About what?"

"Everything. I'm sorry."

"About what, Jisoo?" Her name coming out of the younger girl's mouth sounded deathly.

"There's no play. I didn't mistake Lisa for him."

"Then Haein..."

"There is no Haein, it wasn't him that I mistook Lisa for." She heard a sigh of relief through the phone.

"Thank God." A mumble was barely audible.

"Wait! Then who was it?!" Jennie's voice rose higher than Lisa's

Ok, ready, Kim Jisoo.

"I lied. Again. I do like someone."

"You do?" When Jennie's voice deflated, Jisoo was sure her own heart deflated.

"W-Who?" Her voice croaked, as if it was bound to break into a sob.

"You."

The weight on her shoulders briefly left until she heard Jennie gasp.

"I really, really wanted to tell you earlier. I tried everything, I swear but my confidence dropped every second I got closer. Really, my heart was trembling."

"Jisoo..."

"No, let me finish. I don't think I'll have the confidence later." She strongly inhaled before letting out too fast.

"I really, really, really like you, Jendeuk. Trust my heart, there is no one else that could love you like I do. And I know you have someone but I just...I just wanted to tell you. But please don't feel guilty because of me."

"If I made you uncomfortable, let me know. I'll take a step back, just be a friend, you know. You don't have to pick me but I can wait for you forever. I'll wait for the day you tell me you like me too. Even if it never comes."

She hung up before Jennie could even answer her. When her phone rang repeatedly, Jisoo didn't even dare receive the call, knowing it was Jennie without even looking.

Sweat pooled her forehead as she kept on alert her whole way on the bus to school.

The tip of her shoe almost touched the floor of her class before the vibration of her phone startled her.

Jendeuk 👶🥟

Let's meet right now
I have something to tell you

Pupils roamed around the room until they met with warm eyes that greeted them back.

Jennie looked to practically float out the class with Jisoo following behind her with an unnerving distance between them.

"She could've at least waited till tomorrow to reject me." Jisoo pouted to herself.

Her body collided with Jennie's without realising the girl had stopped walking. Jitters took over her body as she waited for the latter to speak.

Out of her nervousness, Jisoo repeatedly licked her already moist lips. Before she realized, Jennie's thumb was on her lips, hand caressing the side of her face.

"Stop that, your lips are fine."

"Oh." Come on! Say something else, Jisoo!"

"How about mine?" Jennie jutted out her face towards Jisoo, widening the raven's eyes. "Do you like my new lip colour?"

"I..." Of course she liked it. Jisoo liked absolutely everything about Jennie.

"Yeah. You look great. As always." Jisoo bit down her teeth to prevent her cheesy smile from breaking out.

"How about me? Do you like me?" Jennie's smile wasn't mocking nor cocky. She looked rather proud and satisfied.

"You know, I like grand gestures, Chu. I can't believe you told me over the phone." She huffed in faux irritation. "I'm only letting this go 'cause it's you. If it was anyone else..." Jennie smiled to herself. "Well there won't be anyone else."

"I'm sorry?"

Jisoo stood there scratching her head in confusion.

"You better be. Tell me what you told me yesterday, again. I wanna hear it." Jennie pushed her down to sit on the bench. they were near. The shadow from the trees made a distinct shadow on Jisoo's flabbergasted face.

"Why would I repeat that? You already know what I said. Plus it's really embarrassing." Jisoo chewed on her words, hanging her head.

"I thought it was cute."

"I really, really, really like you, Jendeuk." Jennie giggled, watching Jisoo slowly turn red. "Trust my heart, there is no one else that could love you like I do."

"I should've recorded that and made it my ringtone."

"Jennie." The older girl whined, refusing to take her eyes off the ground.

"If I made you uncomfortable, let me know. I'll take a step back, just be a friend, you know." Jennie reiterated word by word.

"Why the hell would you ever make me uncomfortable, idiot." She huffed much to Jisoo's pleasure.

"The person you like...are they...do they...nevermind."

"What is it?" Jennie bit back her smile. Jisoo was too clueless for her own good.

"Well, do they know I confessed to you?"

"I would hope so."

"Huh?"

"Kim. Ji. Soo." Jennie squatted in front of her to at least see her guilty little face. "The person I like has been with me since I was 14. They've always put me before anything or anyone else. I've been spoiled from the start, I barely hear the word 'no'."

"That's good to hear." I do that too.

"You know, when you get treated like that you just can't help but fall." Jennie stood up, stretching her arms. "But, they finally did something selfish yesterday. What should I do with them?"

"It's just one thing. Don't they deserve that after how good they were to you?" Jisoo looked up with worry evident in her glassy eyes and Jennie just couldn't help but swoon.

"Ahh! You're so cute." Jennie cupped Jisoo's little face to squeal over.

"So you think you deserve me?" Jennie's smirk raised when Jisoo was dumbfounded.

"I don't get it." She stood up, taking Jennie off her balance. The brunette was quick to grab onto Jisoo's shoulder to keep from falling.

"Chu, you're too innocent for your own good." Jennie pushed her back on the bench, taking her rightful seat on Jisoo's lap.

"Who else could I like but you, Chu?"

"I think I'm hearing things." Jisoo refused to believe that it wasn't just a dream.

"Good. I need you to hear this loud and clear." She ignored Jisoo's shiver as her breath hit the raven's ear.

"I like you. I really really really really like you. So what do you think about me?"

"Really?"

"Really, Really! Trust my heart." She snuggled against her neck, running her finger along Jisoo's adam's apple. "Accept my heart, will you?"

Jisoo stopped herself from clenching onto the bench to bring her hands up and hold Jennie.

"Finally. I've been waiting for you to do that." The younger brought herself away from her neck, giving her the largest gummy smile that made her heart ache.

"I've been waiting longer." The incredulous expression on Jisoo's face was priceless.

"You didn't need to." Jennie brought her head down to leave a chaste kiss on her cheek.

"Do I have a girlfriend now?"

"Nope!" She quickly declined, deflating Jisoo's smile.

"Huh? But..."

"You didn't even ask me out properly! You only get a girlfriend when you learn how to ask me out properly!" Jennie was still slightly upset from being told on the phone.

Jisoo chuckled heartily, throwing her head back in amusement.

"Ahhh, Jennie Kim, what am I gonna do with you?" She pinched Jennie's protruding cheek with her free hand before kissing the other side.

"Anything you want, really."

"Anything?" Jisoo gave her a sly look.

"Nevermind, pervert!" She pushed Jisoo's face away from kissing her again.

They sat under the shade, bickering and laughing. Nothing looked different to others, this was them at their normal.

Lisa, who woke up late, and was walking around, skipping class made her way up when she spotted the two, seconds away from eating each other's face on the bench.

She squinted at the two sitting in front of her who were so busy with eachother that didn't even notice her presence

"So, are you two like...dating now?" Jisoo looked up with a smitten look.

"What gives you that idea?" Jennie said as she comfortably scooted up on Jisoo's lap with a proud smile.

"Just a guess." Lisa chuckled at her action.

"Good. I want it to be obvious to everyone." Jennie furrowed her brows. "Especially to that Haein guy."

"Goodluck dealing with a jealous Jennie, unnie. I think you already have enough practice to help you, though."

"Yeah, I do." Jisoo caressed Jennie's face slightly, already getting what to smile and lay back against her. Lisa decided to leave the couple alone, texting her own girlfriend where to meet her later.

"Do you really like me?" Jisoo was still in disbelief. Jennie huffed wrapping her arms around Jisoo's neck, pulling herself closer to cuddle between her.

"Really, really!"

________________

Finals are finally over and semester 2 just started. As soon as I fix my schedule and classes I'll have time to write again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 759 17
one shots collection.
13.7K 389 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots
14.4K 657 22
Jensoo oneshots. Just random short stories about Jennie and Jisoo. Thanks for reading my story!
8K 201 7
Could be a one shot compilation.