TMNT x Reader One shots

By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

A book of one shots for TMNT fans, goes from movies to episodes to just made up one shots, requests are open... More

Welcome
2014 The Bus Station
2014 Where Am I?
2014 Turtlenapped (Leo)
2014 How do we get out? (Raph)
Leo 2014 I Promise I'll Do Anything You Say.
2014 Catch Me! (Raph)
2014 Eric Sacks Or Shredder?
Donnie x Child Reader
Borrower Child Reader x 2016 Donnie (P1)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P2)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P3)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P4)
2014 Don't worry (Donnie)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P5)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P7)
Stash of Orange Crush (Mikey)
Don't Let Go!! (Donnie)
It's Alright Dudette. (Mikey)
Child Borrower x Donnie 2016 (P8)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P9)
Child Borrower Reader x 2016 Donnie
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P11)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P12)
Child Borrower Reader X Donnie (P13)
Part 14 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016
Part 15 Borrower Reader x Donnie
Part 16 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie
Reader Borrower Child x Donnie Pt 17
Part 18 Donnie x child Reader
18 Part 2 Donnie x Child Reader
Donnie x Reader Chapter 19
Donnie x Reader Part 20
Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child
The Basketball Game
"Where'd He Go?"
Raph 2014 x Insecure Trans Boy
Karai x Male Reader
"Stacey Moans?" (Leo)
"Stacey moans?" (Raph)
"Stacey Moans?" (Donnie)
"Stacey Moans?" (Mikey)
Tracking BeBop n Rocksteady
"Don't shoot!" (Leo)
Humanity
Don't Shoot!! (Raph)
Don't Shoot!! (Donnie)
Don't Shoot!! (Mikey)
Power of Flight (Leo)
Recovery (Raph's)
The undercover Plan (Donnie)
The Power of Flight (Mikey)
Doing Our Part (Leo)
The Krang (Raph)
Karai (Donnie)
The Krang (Mikey)
The Ceremony(Leo)
The Ceremony (Raph)
The Ceremony (Donnie)
The Ceremony (Mikey)
Raph x OC
There Is No Time Left
We have to go!
A Werewolf
First date?

Dance For Me (Raph x OC)

1.3K 20 8
By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

This one shot was requested by one of you readers. And is going to contain the requester's OC as the main character. So I will give a description of their OC. Thank you so much  @caediae for requesting this one shot and lets get on with the description. 

Name: Cade

Gender: Female- She/Her (Pronouns)

Hair: Dark Brown wolf cut with natural blonde streak next to right ear

Eyes: Hazel 

Height: 5'3

Has elemental powers, air, water ,fire ,earth

Is a kind caring person who is down to earth and can listen to her friends and give them advice. She does have a fighting spirit and will not back down when she knows she is right. She also can make good jokes and and keep the streak going.  Along with being mentally and emotionally strong from her past.

Now on with this one-shot!

------------

"Now where do you think you're going!?" Her mother shouted. "Away!" She calmly stated. "And where will this place be?" Her father asked. "Away, from you. And where you wouldn't think to look." She said as she placed some more clothes into the new duffle bag. 

"So you're going to just leave your family!?" Her mother growled. "Yes! My siblings are not my responsibility, I had a part-time job and you took my money from me while I was still in school. So I saved, and saved and saved as I got the job full-time. I can now take care of myself, I am eight-teen. And can support myself and nobody else. Of course I love you all but you haven't shown the same to me. I love my siblings so much, and they will remember my name and face and what I have done for them. As the two of you did nothing." She snapped as she finally did what she wanted to do all these years.

"I'm now leaving and you can't stop me." She sighed as she dropped her bags at the door where the singular cop stood as a supervisor, in case things got heated. Cade came prepared and for good reason.

"Will you call us?" Her siblings asked with tears running down their faces. "Of course I will sillies!" She smiled as she hugged her siblings close as a few tears slid down her face. "I'll always try to visit whenever I can." She smiled. 

"Okie dokie." Her bother nodded as her sister cried harder. Both only being five years old. "Never forget I love you both." I smiled sadly and gave each a kiss on the head before picking up her bags. "I love you, goodbye." She waved before the cop closed the door.

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE STOPPED HER!!" Her father shouted after the door closed. "The cop was right there, what do you think I'm supposed to do!?" Her mother shouted back. The cop sighed. "My friend will drive you to the airport, I gotta make sure things are going to be okay here for them." He said. "Please keep me in the loop about my family, especially about my siblings." She asked. "Of course." He said as he handed her his card. 

"You might be going to New York but I'm just a phone call away." He said. "I'll keep you posted." He said as he turned around and went back into the house. "Alright listen here folks-" The door shut behind him as she went down the stairs to the police officer waiting for her in the car for heading to the airport.

"You're brave girl. Don't think otherwise. A lot of kids only dream of doing what you just did. Never underestimate yourself, keep your head held high and strong. You will make it to your goal and maybe so much more." The police officer smiled. "..Yeah." Cade sighed as she watched as her family's apartment disappeared from view. 

Present day...

"STOP!" I yelled, and finally after three hours of this kid coloring in books he stopped and looked at me. The library was now silent as everyone was looking to me, suddenly the mother of this boy ran up to him as he started to cry. "Oh my goodness, I.. I am so sorry. I've been looking for him, everyone was saying that he was running around here with a staff member. L-look, I'll pay whatever the bill would be I-I-" "Will miss Cade come to the staff room please. Miss Cade to the staff room." The gentle speakers announced. 

I hid my face in my hands as I managed to make my way to the office. The woman following me to the front desk. I went to the office as the woman started to explain the situation to my friend co-worker. My friend admitted that she had watched me go around in circles and saw the whole ordeal.

My boss was sitting in the desk farthest from me as one of the people I did not get along with, Adam. Sat next to him with a hidden smile on his face. He ratted me out at the exact time that I managed to lose my cool.

"You're fired." She simply said. "What!? I had been chasing that boy for three hours. Nobody wanted to help me and the mother managed to finally find her kid after I lost my cool. Adam would have lost his cool within the first thirty minutes." I said. "It does not matter, you still yelled at the boy in front of everyone. You had no right to." She said. 

"His mother is out there right now explaining the situation right now to Ashley." I said. "It does not matter Cade! You! Are! Fired!" She smirked as Adam glanced to her. That's when it all clicked. "You two... You two have been after me this entire time I have been here... I never had a warning and you saw me as a threat. So the one and only time I slip up.. I'm fired." I said. 

They both had nothing else to say as I finally turned around and left my staff tag onto the desk. Ashley looked to me. "You're fired!?" She whisper shouted. "Those two have been after me since I've been here..." I sighed. The mother looked to me as I turned to leave. "I'll have something to say about that." She smiled.

I ignored what she had to say even if she was a very sweet lady. I just needed to get home, I'm done with being around the people who have done nothing but come after me.

I managed to make it home as I closed my door quietly and put down my bag with my belongings in it. A few tears ran down my face as I turned on my music and tried to calm down. 

I had a pole so I could dance by myself as I got changed and started to try and dance to the beat, keeping my mind off of work.

Narrator's POV 

Cade danced the hours away as the time for her to meet up with the turtles passed by. 

They had grown worried, as Raphael made his way towards her apartment to make sure she was there and if not, he was going to kinda start panicking but he wouldn't admit that of course. 

It took him a few minutes to finally make it to Cade's apartment as he could here music playing, so he knew she was home. He looked through the blinds to not see her, after all her apartment window as a little bit higher and we was looking down since she is quiet small to him. She wasn't there close to the ground but the glowing light of blue and red danced across the floor.

Raph looked up to see her delicately dancing on the pole. 

The slightest blush crossed his face as he watched her pose and dance along to the song. Her feet emitting both water and fire from the movement of her feet. 

She slid down the pole landing on her feet and making a few sparks dance along the floor as a few droplets splashed around and landing on the window in front of Raph. His eyes followed Cade's every movement as her emotion showed within her dance. 

The anger and sorrow that showed through her dance, was a show to behold. While Raph watched every moment forwards of it. 

Cade stopped for a moment and grabbed some water in the kitchen, Raphael opened the window and quickly climbed into Cade's apartment. Closing the window behind him and walking towards Cade.

Cade had just placed down her glass of water as she turned around to only meet shell.

She looked up and noticed Raph was the one she bumped into. Her face flushed as she looked up at him, the small faint amount of blush was visible to her, her own face flushed with red. 

"O-oh, Raphael. U-um... How long have you been here?" She asked. "Long enough to see you dance." He smirked. Cade's heart pounded in her chest as she unknowingly held her breathe.

"Did y-you like it?" She asked nervously. 

"Would you... Dance for me?" He asked.

Cade's eyes widened as she nodded, Raph held her hand as she walked to the pole in the living room.

And that night, was filled with confessed love and attraction. 

--------------

1536 words

Thank you again @cadiae for requesting this one-shot.

Also would like to thank you all for reaching 75k and more reads/ readers 

I'm dearly sorry for the long wait for an update, a lot of things happened. I had also lost inspiration and motivation to continue. I am hoping with more requests/one-shots will give me more motivation and inspiration to continue.

Thank you to everyone for reading these one-shots, for your requests, and support.

- A-Non-BinaryTurtle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 171 17
A collection of one shots I wrote about everyone's favorite boys. Will include love, platonic, and maybe enemy scenarios. I am open to requests, just...
423K 15.5K 66
โ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.โž โ”โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ โœฆโ‹† the stars alight your ...
14.5K 517 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello ร— Male!Reader story! There are not...
7.8K 152 35
Summary: Although raised as brothers, they are not related whatsoever or so they think? One turtle is keeping a dark secret and it may cost them all...