Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

14

620 9 12
By complicatedfr3aks

Harry Styles

After leaving Delilah's yesterday, pissed as fuck might I add, I needed to cool off a bit. I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours to get shit off my mind and let out some steam.

Now here I am sitting in front of Luca going over our plan for the banquet that's only a couple weeks away.

"Son, I know I can trust you. But, can I trust this girl?" He firmly asks after going over what we need to know for the plan.

Liam told Luca we got a girl to help us, against my orders.

"I'm not your fucking son," I mutter under my breath without him hearing, "Yes sir. We're training her right now and I can assure you we will all be ready, including her, in time for the mission." I say louder than my first sentence.

He nods, "Good. I would like to meet her before the date that's set for this banquet. Think you can arrange that for me within the next week?"

"We didn't talk about you meeting her at all, sir. You will see her after our mission is done when we give you the drugs and money we collect." This was not apart of the fucking plan at all.

"Plans changed. I would like to meet her before then, now bring her here within the next week and that's final." I flinch as he shouts.

I nod and stand up, "Fine. I'll see you soon, thank you for your time." God that sucked to say.

He stands up as well and opens the door for me, as I'm walking out he grabs my shoulder tightly, "Don't mess this up for me. If you don't trust her at any point then you know what you need to do. She knows too much." He says in my ear, I look at him and nod then force myself out of his grip.

I leave the warehouse to get in my car and drive away as fast as I can. I'm always in a bad mood after I see Luca, and his stupid ass face never fails to leaves my mind after.

Harry
Just met with Luca. Plan is still the same.

I don't know why Luca only meets with me and not the rest of the guys too, or all at once. I guess he trusts me the most since I've been here the longest but it sucks not having anyone there with me, even though I'll never admit it to them.

Zayn
Okay. I texted Delilah to meet with me tomorrow, I want to talk to her about it without any of the dipshits there.

The fuck?

Harry
Mind if I come?

Don't ask why I want to go. Please don't ask why I want to go.

Zayn
Sure I don't care, just don't piss her off.

Thank god. Also, why the fuck does everyone keep saying that to me? I don't even piss her off that much, if anything it's the other way around.

I pull up at my building and head inside. Once I get past my door I head inside and go straight to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and examine all of the cuts and bruises on my face and hands from last night.

I open the door forcefully to leave her building and bump into someone on my way out, "Shit sorry." they say. I look at who it was and notice it was her friend, who's name I had already forgotten. Started with and M? L? I don't fucking know. I walk past her without saying anything and get into my car and leave.

I pull into Reign and go inside, noticing the bartender standing by the bar. We have kept it closed for a couple days, which has pissed some people off but I don't fucking care. Why is he here though?

"What are you doing here? We aren't open if you haven't noticed." I point around the room hoping he's not fucking blind.

"Came to talk to you." He says.

"And why is that?" I ask. I don't think I've ever truly had a conversation with this guy.

"You need to stay away from Delilah." What the fuck? How does he even know who she is?

"What did you just say to me?"

"You heard me. Stay away from her, all of you." He references all of the guys.

"Why is that any of your concern? How do you even know her?" I step towards him.

"She's my best fucking friend dipshit," This has to be a joke, "And no I haven't told her about what you guys do but I will if you don't stop trying to hang around her. Your business has nothing to do with her so keep it that way."

Little does he know, his apparent best friend already knows. And she's apart of our supposed business.

I laugh, "Why the fuck would I listen to you?"

"If you know what's good for you, you would."

I bellow out an even louder laugh, "Wow I'm so scared." I mock while stepping right in front of him, "Why don't you mind your fucking business and just stick to bartending, yeah?"

He looks up at me since he's shorter, "I'm fucking serious man, she's too good for your world. I'm sure you know that since all she does is hang around you guys now. If you go around her again I'll fucking kill you."

Is this guy seriously trying to threaten me? "You'll kill me?" I ask, he nods. "Go on buddy, I'd like to see you try." I take a step back and hold my arms up at my sides.

I see him hesitate a bit, but after contemplating it, he goes in for a punch. To my surprise he actually hits me, "Damn. You've got quite the hook, my turn." I punch him in his gut and he grunts and leans over. He recovers after a bit and tries to go in for another hit but I block it and jab him right in the nose, he falls back a little bit but catches himself and runs straight at me.

He throws me to the ground on my back and gets on top of me, punching me in my nose and cheek twice before I get the strength to throw him over to the ground beside me and then jump on top of him. "You really wanna go up against me? Huh tough guy?" I ask while punching him even harder in the face. He starts muttering something but I don't care to hear it, I just keep going until all I see is red.

After throwing more punches, too many to count, I get thrown off of him. "What the fuck! Let me go!" I yell to whoever pulled me off of him.

"He's had enough man!" I hear someone say, I turn to see that it was Niall who pulled me off.

"I don't fucking care let me go!" I keep trying to get out of his grip but Liam comes up and holds me back as well. Zayn helps him get off the floor and throws his arm over his shoulder, "Finn? You good?" He asks him.

Oh so that's his name, noted.

"What the fuck are you doing beating up our goddamn bartender?" Niall shouts at me.

"Just get him the fuck out of here and if I see him again, it won't look pretty next time." I snapped while making my way out of the club.

My hands are the most fucked up. My face only has two bruises and a cut on my lip. That fucker needs to learn how to fight better.

I didn't even know he was friends with Delilah, I mean every time she comes to Reign he's never there which I don't know how that's never happened but that's besides the point.

I don't know what part made me more mad, him
saying to stay away from her or that he will kill me but I'll go with the second option. Him knowing the shit we've done in the basement of that club should give him enough clues that I'm not to be fucked with. He's got some balls though, that I'll admit.

I'm sure he went and cried to Delilah about what I did so I'm expecting a text from her anytime now but I don't give a fuck. She's got a bitch baby of a best friend, and it's not the girl.

Bitch baby? God, I need to stop hanging around Niall.

I leave my bathroom and go into my bedroom to change and head to bed. Right as soon as I lay down my phone goes off.

Delilah
This is Harry right? I don't have the name saved.

Harry
No it's Niall.

Delilah
I'm not fucking stupid I have Nialls number saved.

Harry
Damnit. What do you want?

Delilah
I want to talk to you, think you can come to mine?

Harry
No. Goodnight.

Delilah
Shut up and get your ass over here.

"Jesus Christ," I mutter to myself. If this is about Finn I swear to god. I get out of bed and decide against changing since I'm just in sweats and a t shirt, grab my keys and head out.

I pull up to her building and walk inside to ride the elevator up to her floor. Once I get to her door I knock and she opens it up right away, "God finally you're here, hurry come in."

"What's going on? I was about to go to bed so let's make this quick."

"You sleep? Damn never would've thought that."

I glare at her and she speaks up again after seeing my face, "See it's not fun when someone pokes at you for your lack of sleep now is it?" I just roll my eyes and sit on her couch where she joins me.

"Okay so I was about to go to sleep too until I got a text, I figured it was Lennon or Finn or something but it wasn't, it's unknown."

I look at her right as she said the name Finn, hearing her mention his name for the first time especially after what just happened last night caught me off guard a bit but I snap out of it, "What did it say?"

She hands me her phone and I read it,

Unknown
I trust you will send this message over.
You have two days before we pay a visit to get what we want and it won't look pretty, I'm sure your little pals will know what I'm talking about.

"What do they mean by getting what they want?" She asks me.

I shrug my shoulders and hand her the phone back, "I have no fucking clue...I don't remember pissing anyone off lately, same for the guys."

"Okay well apparently you have something they want and they reached out to me instead of you, how do they know about me?"

"I don't know Delilah. I'll figure it out, just don't worry about it." I say sternly. I need to meet with the boys about this, maybe they know something I don't.

"How can I not worry when they know who I am now? Harry, all I've been doing lately is worrying. I might as well be apart of this shit since I'm already in it to begin with." Her voice is masked with fear.

"Whoever this is doesn't concern you, they are coming after us not you. Just block their number from your phone." I order.

"You cant block it, it's unknown meaning they can reach me at any time. And it seems like there's more than one since they said we." I look down at her hands and see that they are shaking.

"Hey, I'm serious don't worry about this shit. They aren't coming after you like I said, I'll talk to the guys to see what they know." I reassure her.

She nods, "Could I maybe come with? I don't wanna be on edge all by myself."

She handles most situations almost too well.... Quite concerning if you ask me.

"I'm not going to right now or anything but yeah I guess you can come, I'll text you my address and you can come tomorrow since that's where we will meet."

"Your address? I thought it'd be at Reign."

"They most likely know where Reign is so they could come at any time, it's not smart to be there until we figure this shit out." I explain to her.

"Okay well I work tomorrow so I can't come until after my shift is over."

"That's fine. I'll see you then." I get up and head to the door but her voice stops me, "Thank you for coming, this shit freaked me out and I didn't know which one of you to call."

I nod, "Of course, and erm I'm sorry for yesterday, how I acted." For a guy who doesn't like to apologize I sure have been doing it a lot lately, bruises my ego a bit.

"Yeah, me too. I'll see you tomorrow." She gets up and opens the door for me and I nod to her before walking out.

I'm not scared of whoever this is. They're fucking stupid to think they can even threaten us and leave us scared.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
56.4K 2.1K 25
Rose Cliffe was forced to move into a new town with her mom and step dad. What she doesn't know is that this town holds a secret from hell and she's...
150K 3.3K 28
Soul mate tattoos, quite the phenomenon no one will ever completely get. Many scientists and historians have tried creating theories to solve it, but...
2.3M 65.2K 50
You don't know what's out in the world, until you witness it yourself. It may be hard to believe, but it becomes something you can't deny. He's not h...