Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

11

779 12 12
By complicatedfr3aks

Harry Styles

I left Delilah's around 3pm and headed back to Reign.

Now here I am 2 hours later surrounded by the guys as we come up with a plan.

"Did you mention anything to her about what we want her to do?" Liam asks directing it to me.

"No and I'm not going to be the one to do that. I just went to apologize and shit." I state.

"You, apologizing? I don't know man doesn't seem right to me." Niall shrugs.

"How else are we supposed to get her to trust us? I'm just doing what you fuckers wanted but if you want me to act the same as before then I'm fine with that." I shrug.

"No, we need to play the nice card until she trusts us enough to do what we want her to do. Besides, it's not like she's gonna be in danger right?" Liam questions.

We all just look at each other waiting for someone to answer, "Yeah, right." Louis says quietly with a worried look etched on his face.

"Guys, I went and saw her today. She didn't look too good," Zayn says while standing up and putting his hands on the table, "I think we need more time."

"No. We don't have time and you know that, she needs to get over whatever the fuck is going on inside her head." Liam exclaims.

Zayn scoffs, "Are you fucking serious Li? Do you have any idea what she saw last night? That's not normal for just any regular person you dickhead."

"Well she needs to get used to it or else she's useless," Liam argues, "I say we confront her tomorrow and get this show on the road."

"Honestly I agree with Liam. I mean, we only have a month until our next mission and that's not even enough time to train someone let alone someone like Delilah." Louis chimes in.

"What do you mean someone like Delilah?" Zayn asks.

"Dude, look at her. She has noodle arms for christ sake." Louis points out.

"I don't know much but isn't that like body shaming or some shit?" Niall says.

Louis rolls his eyes, "You get what I fucking mean idiot, we need to start this shit now or never."

Zayn looks at me and I shrug, "Fine, someone text her to come to Reign tomorrow and we will discuss everything we need her to know." I state.

Niall stands up straight, "I'll do it, she trusts me the most anyways."

Zayn rolls his eyes and pats Niall on the shoulder, "Okay buddy, keep telling yourself that."

Delilah Lavigne

I woke up to a little bit of light shining through my curtains, I jump up and check the time on my phone to see it's 8:30am.

Holy shit I slept through the rest of the day yesterday and all through the night.

I see a message from Niall that he sent last night pop up and click on it.

Niall
Hey, can you come to Reign tomorrow night? Need a favor.

                      Delilah
Uh yeah, sure. I'll see you there.

I set my phone on my table and decide to get ready for the day. I pick out my clothes and decide on wearing a black cropped t shirt, cropped black sweater, black baggy jeans paired with a belt and my Airforce 1's.

I straighten my dark hair and put on some concealer, mascara and eyeliner today.

"Nicks! Come eat boy!" I yell out as I'm putting food in his bowl.

He comes around the corner and goes straight to his bowl while I grab my phone and bag, "Bye baby, I'll see you later please be a good boy today and attack any guy with long hair that comes through that door." I point to the front door as I'm petting him.

He meows as a way of saying what the fuck could I do about that?

I scoff while walking towards the door, "You know, you really underestimate yourself."

Leaving my apartment I head down the elevator and out of the building. I noticed Nora wasn't in today which is unusual but I think nothing of it.

I get into my car and plug my phone into the aux to play Beautiful War by Kings Of Leon.

Seeing that the time is only 9:30am I decide I'll just open the shop early and take any customers who come in that didn't make appointments.

I pull up to the building and park in the front like usual, and unlock the doors.

Getting everything ready for the door, I sit down at my desk and start going through the appointments made today.

I notice that today is the day that Lennon and Finn are both in and smile at the thought that we all work together today.

After about 2 hours later and only having two customers come in with no appointments, Lennon finally shows up as I'm tattooing the second one.

"Lilah! God I missed you." She exclaims while hugging me from behind.

"Lennon, it's been like three days." I laugh.

"Yeah three days too long, It's felt like forever. Hey, how was your day yesterday? Finn mentioned you were acting a little weird." She declares.

I stop tattooing my client for a second to look at her, "What? Why did Finn tell you that?"

"Um because he was worried about you? Why is it a big deal?" She asks while I continue to tattoo.

I clear my throat, "No its not, just caught me off guard a bit. I'm fine and I was fine yesterday, it's really nothing to worry about."

I see her give me a confused look out of the corner of my eye but I just shrug it off, I don't know how I'm gonna tell her or if I even will at all. Knowing how she will react makes me lean more towards not at all.

I mean, it's not the type of shit you would expect to see any day but I need answers and if hanging around them will get me them then so be it. I know how fucking stupid I'm being but I don't really care anymore.

Lennon walks into her studio and sets up for the day. I'm just confused as to why Finn cared so much about my behavior that he had to go and tell Lennon. Neither of them know nothing about the shit going on in my head and as much as I love them, they never will. No one would even understand. Hell, I don't even understand it half the time.

I finish tattooing my client and walk out of my studio to ring him up. As he thanks me for his tattoo and walks out, Finn comes in, "Lilah, glad to see you looking better." He smiles.

Rolling my eyes internally I just smile back at him, "Yup, all better thanks."

He nods at me and walks into Lennons studio to talk to her about god knows what, and I decide to just sit at my desk to go over shit for the next week.

Two hours later, Finn comes out of his studio and comes up to me, "Do you want to go get lunch? Lennon too." He offers.

I stand up, "Sure I'm getting pretty hungry, let me just close the studio for until we get back."

Finn walks away to tell Lennon and I finish turning the sign off as they walk back out, "We ready?" Finn asks, I nod.

We all get into my car and I drive to the cafe about 15 minutes away.

Lennon sits beside me as Finn gets into the back seat and I plug my phone to the aux and play Lost In Yesterday by Tame Impala which is our favorite to sing in the car.

After screaming our hearts out to a couple songs, we finally pulled up to the cafe and walk inside.

The cafe has a good vibe to it, they have records on the walls and the floors are all dark wood.

We get seated, Lennon and Finn sitting next to each other while I sit across from them and start looking at our menus.

A waitress comes up to take our order and as she walks away Finn speaks up, "Hey Lilah, we wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay," I say hesitantly. Why did he say we as if him and Lennon have been talking about me behind my back?

"It's about those guys you are hanging with." Lennon says bluntly.

"You mean we. We are hanging with them, not just me." I utter while dropping my menu on the table.

"Delilah, I hung out with them one time. I wouldn't necessarily call us friends." She states.

"Why are we even talking about this?" I ask impatiently.

"Because I'm gonna be honest, they don't seem like the type of people you would want to hang around." Finn assumes.

"Why do you all of a sudden care that I am hanging out with other people?" I ask. We aren't the type of friends to get jealous over the other hanging out with anyone else or having new friends. 

"We don't care about that, it's just who you are hanging out with that's the problem. I mean they hang out at Reign for christ sake and I heard about what happened the other night. There was a shootout, it's dangerous for you to go there again." Lennon adds.

"Listen, I know you worry about shit when it comes to me which is fine and I love you for it, but I can take care of myself. They aren't bad people and if they were, you know I would stop hanging around them. There's really nothing to be worried about, I am okay." I have to keep quiet about what I saw and this just proves my point further, "Why are you guys even sketchy about them in the first place? Is it just because of the club?"

They glance at each other for a second and Finn turns back to me, "Erm, yeah. It's just about that." He nods.

After he says that, the waitress finally brings us our food. We finish eating and head back to CAIM. I open the shop back up and just wait for the day to be over so I can go to Reign to see what Niall wants.

After about 4 and a half hours Lennon and Finn help me close the shop up, "What are you gonna do later?" Lennon asks me as we walk out.

"I'm just gonna go home and chill with Nicks, probably order some food." I lie.

Lennon nods and hugs me goodbye, Finn doing the same and we all get into our cars to head out. I decide to just go to Reign in what I'm wearing since I don't plan on staying longer than I need to.

Delilah
I'm on my way.

Niall
Great see you soon :)

The drive up to Reign wasn't too bad since it's getting kind of dark out so not everybody is on the streets right now. I pull into the parking lot and go up to the doors. I don't hear any music and there's nobody lined up outside, are they even open?

Do I knock? Wait no that's weird who the fuck knocks on club doors.

I pull the doors open and notice that the ceiling lights are on and there's no music, I glance towards the second floor and notice all of them sat down at a table instead of a booth.

"Uh, hi?" I announce myself.

Niall looks down at me and stands up, "Lilah, thanks for coming. Come up here and sit."

I make my way upstairs and stand in front of them, they are all manspreading and staring me down.

"Is this a stickup?" I ask half jokingly.

They all laugh slightly, including Harry. "No it's not a stickup just sit down." Zayn points to the chair next to him and Niall.

I sit down with Louis, Liam and Harry across from me, "Why is the club closed with just you guys here? I thought it was always open." I ask.

They all glance at each other while Liam decides to speak up, "We actually own it. Reign is our club."

I widen my eyes, "Wait, what? You're joking right?"

He shakes his head, "Dead serious."

"Alright what the hell is going on? I know you guys aren't just a band and I know you murder people so just fucking tell me!" I shout getting impatient.

They share glances yet again and Harry shrugs his shoulders then looks at me, "You really wanna know?"

I swallow and nod, "I have to, if I'm here then clearly you want me to know too."

"Alright, have it your way." He stands up and puts his hands on the table, meeting my eyes while leaning down. I look up into his eyes waiting for an answer.

"We are in the mafia, baby."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

FINALLY DELILAH KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!!!!!! Wonder how she's gonna handle it ;)

Me while writing these chapters^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.3K 28
Soul mate tattoos, quite the phenomenon no one will ever completely get. Many scientists and historians have tried creating theories to solve it, but...
2.3K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
1.1M 40.8K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
967 21 4
Harry pays him to dance, Louis enjoys the sex on the side, and that's all that ties them together. Whatever else the enigmatic man does is none of Lo...