The Assassins Kiss

By fartcracklepop

"You're mine, no one else's." He whispers in my ear. "No one will touch you like I will touch you, no one wil... More

Authors Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 36

6.7K 174 26
By fartcracklepop

Ezra's POV

It's the next day.

I'm heading to Lily's room.

I walk into her room and see her sitting by the window.

I sit next to her. "Sorry about last night." She looks at me. "I was actually trying to get to know him in the beginning." She suddenly smiles softly. "Than it turned into getting on his nerves."

I shrug. "You love getting on people's nerves." I smile at her. "It's the highlight of my life." She jokes.

"Oh also sorry about." She pauses. "That thing about you not telling people your last name and shit." She continues. "It's fine... caught me off guard though."

She turns to face me. "You're like the bestest mom ever." I raise my eyebrows. "Bestest?" I question. "Yup bestest." She nods. "You need to go back to school." I laugh. "No I think that's proper wording." She smiles widely. "Ya... sure." I nod.

"But you know what." I look outside the window. "You're the bestest daughter ever." I say as I turn to face her again. "Aww stop it. You're making me blush."

"Where did you come from." I shake my head. "Your vag-" I cut her off. "Stop." I say as she laughs.

The door opens... violently.

"Ezra I'm doing it." Roman says.

"What's he doing?" Lily whispers to me. "No clue." I whisper back.

"You have to be there though." He points at me. "What's going on?" I question. "You no." He shrugs. I look at Lily as she looks at me. "I don't know." I say.

"It involves telling Killian something." He gives me the thumbs. What does he- "OHH." I stand up.

"I'm confused." Lily stands up beside me. "That's because you don't know what's going on." Roman looks at her. "So I'm the only one that doesn't know the secret?" She asks. "Only two other people know." I say. "Oh ok." She smiles. "I feel better now."

"You will know shortly though." Roman says. "Oooo fun. I love secrets." She claps.

"I'll talk to you later." I say as she nods. "I'm going to find Luca anyways." She shrugs. "He said we could hang out today." She walks passed me. "He did?" I question. "Ya, well he said that before he started acting weird." She shrugs as she continues walking.

"Are you sure you still want to go with him?" I ask. "He might say no." I continue. "Ya, I do want to ask him." She answers as she walks out.

"Ok before we get into my situation... what the hell did you do." Roman crosses his arms. "Told Luca to stop talking to her." I respond. "Why would you do that?" He asks. "Ok one I didn't think he'd actually listen. And two... well there is no two." I smile.

"Anyways." I say. "Why all of the sudden do you want to tell the whole house, I mean that's good." I pause. "But why."

"I sorta told him I had a sister." He smiles. "You don't have a sister." I stare at him. "Bitch you." He glares at me. "Oh ya." I nod. "Awww you told him I'm your sister. Your so cute." I smile.

"I also told him I have two brothers, so now he wants to meet everyone." He continues. "That's good." I say. "Ya well now I have to tell everyone."

"If your not ready you don't have to." I say. "I do have to." He responds. "Why?" I question. "I also sorta told him, he can come over tomorrow." He smiles awkwardly. "Why do you do this to yourself." I shake my head. "Who knows." He shrugs.

"What's his name?" I ask. "Pierre, he's French." He nods. "He's French?" I smile. "Do you know French?" I question. "Bonjour." He smiles widely. "Annnddd that's all I got." He sighs.

"Anyways, well let's go see Killian." I push him out of my room.

Next Day

"Where's Lily?" I look around. "She was here a minutes ago." Roman shrugs. "She'll show up." He continues.

The doorbell rings.

"Ezra answer it." Roman pushes me towards the door. "It's your boyfriend." I push him in front of me. "No you have to answer it... I'm awkward." He continues. "Answer it." He points at the door.

"You're coming with me." I pull him towards the door.

I open the door.

"Hello."
Wow uh ok. He's hot.
Good job Roman.

"Hello." He responds. "That's my sister." I hear Roman whisper. "I'm Ezra." I stick out my hand. "I am Pierre." We shake hands.

We walk in the house before anyone could say anything Lily jumps in front of me. "He's my godfather."

I awkwardly laugh. "That's my daughter." I say. "Ya, Lily right?" He questions. She nods. "Everyone's in the kitchen, so let's head in there now."

"Lily show Pierre where the kitchen is, I have to talk to Roman for a second." I say as she nods.

Once they're out of sight I turn to Roman.

"He's hot." I say. "I know right." He responds excitedly. "His accent is so cute too." I jump up and down he starts jumping with me. "I know, I know." He says.

"Can we stop jumping this is tiring." He stops as I stop.

"Should we save him... Lily is probably talking his ear off." I say. "Ya we should." We rush into the kitchen.

Before we could enter, we bump into Iris.

"Oh thank god." She breaths out. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Pierre just met, Killian and Luca. At the same time... help him." Why does he need help. It's just Killian and Luca.

"Why does he need help?" I ask. "They're interrogating him." Iris sighs. "Oh that's beautiful." I nod. "Ya, let's go." Iris pulls both Roman and I in the kitchen.

I watch as Aurora slaps both Luca and Killian with the spatula. "No more, let him breath." She glares at both of them.

Killian goes to say something. "Leo tell them both to stop." Aurora announces. I watch as Leo slowly stops shoving his mouth with bread. "Listen to your mother." He says with a mouth full of food.

"Pull Luca away from Pierre." Iris says. "Why me?" I respond. "Because I'm getting Killian... fine I'll just ask-" I cut her off. "Let's go." I roll my eyes.

I approach Luca from behind. I grab his forearm and spin him around to face me. I quickly push him down onto the seat that's behind him. Before he could say anything I grab a piece of bread and shove it in his mouth. I turn his seat around so now he's facing the table.

"Well that's one way to do it." I look at Aurora and see her head tilted to the side. "I thought I would have to use the spatula again." She lifts up the spatula that's in her hand.

"Why didn't I do that." Iris says. "I could have done that instead of the kid option." She points at Sofia who's holding onto Killian's leg.

"If you did the Ezra option." Killian bends down and picks up Sofia. "I would have killed you." He walks by me.

"You do realize she's ten and not two." I say as he glares at me. Well... she's gonna have a fun time when she's older. I feel bad honestly.

Killian needs to stop babying Sofia...
I thought I was bad.

I sit down at the table and soon we all start eating. Lily is talking Pierre's ear off. He's probably wishing he never came here.

"The next person that's coming here is Ezra's mystery Armando." Roman looks at me. Uhh how about no.

I hear Lily scoff. "He said I needed an attitude check." She rolls her eyes. "The only thing that needs to be checked is his face." She pauses. "Mom you need to show him what accutane is. Musty ass bitch." Well... she never stops amazing me.

"Well that's mean." Iris says. "Is it bad I want to meet him more." Roman adds on. "Yes." Lily nods.

"Did you find him at Walmart or some shit." Lily looks at me. "Ok stop swearing, and no I didn't."

"Invite him over tomorrow." Roman orders. "Ya please do." I look over and see Luca and Killian laughing. Are they in high school.

"He needs accutane." Killian repeats. "Lily you are my favorite person ever." He continues. Ya they're definitely high school boys at heart.

"Am I the only that's embarrassed." Iris whispers to me. "Nope, I honestly don't know what to do right now." I whisper back. "Can I start cleaning up." Aurora chimes in. "We'll help." Iris and I both say.

Everyone soon gets up from the dinner table. Aurora, Iris and I continue cleaning up.

Roman soon comes walking in.

"Did you plan on coming in when we finished cleaning." Iris stares at him blankly. "No I thought desert was ready to be honest." He shrugs.

Aurora turns around with a plate in her hand and starts wiping it dry. "How did you think tonight went?" She asks as she hands the plate to Roman.

He takes it and walks over to the cabinet. "Besides Luca and Killian harassing him." He puts the plate in the cabinet and walks back over to us. "Personally I think it went pretty good."

"Ahhh I'm glad Bambino, I think it went pretty good too." She smiles at him. "How do you guys think it went." He asks Iris and I. "I think it went good." Iris responds. "I think so too." I add on. He sighs a breath of relief. "Ok good."

"Sono così felice per te." Aurora smiles up at him. "Ti amo tanto." She kisses his cheek. "I love you too mom." He responds. (I'm so happy for you... I love you so much)

Aww my heart.

"Also." Roman turns to Iris and I. "Can you get your daughters away from him." He crosses his arms. "First Lily was talking his ear off, now Sofia is." He continues. "At least they like him." I shrug. "That's true." He smiles. Bipolar ass.

"Let's go watch a movie." Iris says. We all agree with her.

We walk out of the kitchen and into the living room.

I watch as Luca walks out of the living room, than I look at Lily who drops her shoulders. I look over at Roman who's glaring at me
...beautiful.

"Is everything ok?" Iris asks as Lily turns around. "Ya, why wouldn't it be." She responds.

"We're going to put on a movie... wanna come?" I ask. "No, I might go to bed a little early."

"Ok Goodnight honey." Aurora says. "Goodnight." She walks up the stairs.

We walk in the living room.

We agree on a movie and watch it.

Few hours later

We all head to bed.

I open my bedroom door, I walk in, and turn on the light.

I jump back and see Lily sitting on my bed.

"Is everything ok?" I walk up to her. "No." She stands up. "What's wrong?" I question. "You honestly don't know?" She glares at me as I shake my head.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but Luca has been ignoring me. I mean you wouldn't think it would be a big deal, because you hate him." She rolls her eyes. "I wanted to figure out why he was ignoring me, so I could apologize if I did something."

"I looked into our security footage and saw, you told him to ignore me." She says. "I'm doing it for you, incase he leaves and doesn't respond to the calls or texts." I respond.

"I think I can make choices on my own." She says. "Your sixteen, Lily. How can you make the right choices." I respond. "Oh so at thirty one you make the right choices all the time?" She tilts her head. "Lily that's not-" she cuts me off. "How would I what choices to make, if you make them all for me."

There's a moment of silence.

"I just want a dad." She looks at me. I look back at her. "I know I'm trying." I respond as she rolls her eyes. "With Armando." She pauses. "He's an alcoholic."

"You hated him before you even met him." I say. "Ok and i hate all the men you go after before I meet them... what's your point." She responds.

"Could you tell me what's the matter, please." I plead. "Why, it's not like you'd listen anyways." She scoffs. "Lily of course I'll listen." I say. "Oh right like you listened last night." She glares at me. "What?" I question.

"I told you he reminded me of dad. He drank like him, talked like him, acted like he was above everyone." She tilts her head. "But you were to hung up on yelling at me because I was being rude to him, that you weren't even listening."

Before I could say anything she continues talking.

"I'm sorry for being over dramatic." She sighs.

"But again... I just want a dad." She looks down at her feet. "I see Sofia and Killian, they watch movies together, they go out for ice cream, they go out to lunch, they walk around Paris. They do everything together."

"And I am jealous of them." She nods. "I am, because I want what they have."

"Remember back when I was six and you had that coma?" She asks as I nod. "Luca and I did all that stuff, instead of walking around Paris we walked around Tropea." She continues.

"And I want that back." She walks passed me and out the door.

—————————————————————————

Hello my smoking hot chicken nuggets!!!

Hope you liked this chapter.

Ciao for now✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 13.9K 52
18+ Rhea Knight never wanted to become the person she is today. She had dreams and ambitions. Sadly life decided to shit on her and lead her down a d...
Hezron By Aeri

Teen Fiction

35 0 5
"W..What-?" I gasp when his hand grab my arm twisting it behind my back and pulling me closer to his body, pressing our bodies together. My breath hi...
116K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
15.7M 568K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...