Baby, I Got Your Number (BTS...

By HobisKitKat

When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it caus... More

Chapter One: Missing Numbers
Chapter Two: Would You Just Turn Around?
Chapter Three: What the Hell Just Happened?
Chapter Four: Aegiya
Chapter Five: Gummy Bears
Chapter Six: Sounds Perfect to Me
Chapter Eight: Leather Pants and Jealousy
Chapter Nine: I Think He Likes You
Chapter Ten: Where's Your Shirt?
Chapter Eleven: Jealousy
Chapter Twelve: Content
Chapter Thirteen: Sporks and Sunshine
Chapter Fourteen: Pizza Fractions
Chapter Fifteen: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter Sixteen: Reality
Chapter Seventeen: I Love You, Do You Know That?
Chapter Eighteen: Fully Bonded
Chapter Nineteen: South Korea Was a World Away
Chapter Twenty: We Are Not Complete Without You
Chapter Twenty One: But Did You Like It?
Chapter Twenty Two: Fine.
Chapter Twenty Three: Nah. I Don't Think That I Will.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint
Chapter Twenty Five: This Could Work
Chapter Twenty Six: But...
Chapter Twenty Seven: Should We Take a Vote?
Chapter Twenty Eight: Majority Rules
Chapter Twenty Nine: Screen Tests
Chapter Thirty: Don't Ask
Chapter Thirty One: The Thing is...
Chapter Thirty Two: The Party Part One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Party - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four: Shock
Chapter Thirty Five: I Never Do This
Chapter Thirty Six: Boys Go to Jupiter
Chapter Thirty Seven: Feel Good Whiskey
Chapter Thirty Eight: I Don't Need a Soulmate
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Dream
Chapter Forty: The Interview: Mairette
Chapter Forty One: The Interview: Hoseok
Chapter Forty Two: The Interview: Jungkook
Chapter Forty Three: The Interview: Namjoon.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Interview: Seokjin
Chapter Forty-Five: The Interview: Kristina
Chapter Forty-Six: The Interview: Yoongi
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Interview: Mandy
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Interview: Jimin.
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Interview: Taehyung
Chapter Fifty: The Interview: Kit
Chapter Fifty-One: Consequences
Chapter Fifty-Two: Pressured
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Three: You Don't Have To
Chapter Fifty-Four: Something Was Wrong.
Chapter Fifty-Five: I Would Much Rather You Be Dead.
Chapter Fifty-Six: You Almost Got Me in Trouble
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Did I Do Something Wrong?
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Drama King and Queen of South Korea
Chapter Fifty-Nine: My Little Muffin
Chapter Sixty: You're Not Wrong
Chapter Sixty-One: Being Difficult
Chapter Sixty-Two: I Want Cake
Chapter Sixty-Three: Big Dose of Reality
Chapter Sixty-Four: Annoyance
Chapter Sixty-Five: Mini Golf and Dead Ancestors
Chapter Sixty-Six: Truly Complete
Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Reunion Show
Epilogue

Chapter Seven: Clowns and Microwaves

2.3K 113 30
By HobisKitKat

I led the guys down a couple of levels to where the staff cabins were. Along the way, I showed them our cafeteria, our recreation area, which had a pool, a hot tub, a small movie room, a pool table, a foosball table, and some random couches spread around. When we got down to the staff cabins, I led them to where I knew two empty ones were, because they were on either side of mine. I lucked out and got the room at the very end of the hall, which was a bit bigger and had its own bathroom, while the other cabins had to share a couple of them down the hall.

"You guys can use these two," I told them. "They're both empty. And my room is just there." I pointed behind me towards the door to my cabin."

"Can't we just stay with you?" Jungkook asked me with a frown.

"I mean..." I bit at my lip, thinking for a moment. "I guess you could, but the bed isn't really made for three people."

"That's okay," Hoseok told me. "Kookie turns into a koala when he sleeps." I watched as he nudged Jungkook with his hip, then rubbed at his own when Jungkook did it back. "Okay, owwww."

Jungkook rolled his eyes a little and wrapped his arms around Hoseok. "Poor Hobi-Hyung." He moved one leg up to wrap it around Hoseok's, while balancing on the other. He really did kinda look like a koala. "You're just as bad when you sleep. I'm not the only koala."

"Nobody is as bad as TaeTae," Hoseok said with a laugh as he pushed Jungkook off of him. "I don't think that he can sleep if he isn't hugging somebody in to an early death by suffocation."

I laughed at the two of them, then I turned around and used my key fob to open the door to my cabin. I walked inside and set my keys on the small desk. Both guys followed me inside and looked around.

"Okay, I don't know what the captain was talking about," Hoseok said. "There's nothing wrong with this. It's nice."

"I think maybe he was referring to the regular staff cabins," I told him. "Mine is a bit bigger, and I have my own bathroom."

"How'd you swing that?" Jungkook asked me.

"Ummm..." I blushed a little. "I don't know, really. I think they just really wanted me to come work here. So they sweetened the pot a little."

"That's awesome, Yeobo," Hoseok said. He walked over and kissed my temple. "They're lucky to have someone who cares about these kids so much."

I turned my body until I could wrap my arms around his slim waist, from the side. "Thank you, Hoseok," I say. "That means a lot to me."

Hoseok wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close. His hand went up to cup the side of my neck , his thumb brushing along my jawline. "You don't have to keep calling me Hoseok. Unless you really want to."

"What else am I supposed to call you?" I ask him with a laugh. "That's your name."

"What everybody else does," He says, giving me a beautiful, heart-shaped smile. "Hobi."

"Hobi," I repeat. I pause and look at him. "Why Hobi?"

He shrugs his shoulders and smiles at me. "The Korean pronunciation of 'Hope' sounds more like 'Hob' and then somebody just kind of added an I on the end, and here I am. Hobi."

"It's cute. Like you." I say as I lean up to kiss his jawline. "I like it." I turn to look at Jungkook, who is leaning against my desk with his arms crossed and a smile on his face, just kind of watching and listening to us. "Your nicknames are pretty obvious. Kook. Kookie. Jay-Kaaaaaaaaaay." I say with a giggle, imitating the way that the girls were yelling at him during the concert. He laughs and I smile at him again, then look back at Hobi. "I have one, too. I know my name is a little hard to get out sometimes."

"What is it?" Jungkook asks me.

"It's My-My," I tell them. "Or just My would work, too, I guess."

"My-My," Hoseok says, trying it out. "It's cute. Like you. I like it," He repeats back to me.

"Yeah, it's cute," Jungkook said, walking over to us. "And short. Like you."

I lightly elbowed him in the ribs. "Hey! You're all of an inch and a half taller than me. So shut it."

Jungkook shrugged and leaned down to kiss the side of my head. "Still taller than you."

Hobi laughed and shook his head. "Don't get him started, Yeobo. He's really competitive."

"About height?" I ask with a laugh, looking at Jungkook.

"He's competitive about everything," Hobi said. "And yes, even height. Him and Taehyung argue over who's taller all the time. Even though it's obviously Tae."

"Could be worse. I could be Jimin," Jungkook pointed out. b

"That's true."

"Why?" I ask, looking back-and-forth between them. "What's wrong with Jimin?"

"We have to have a physical check-up every year," Hobi explained. "Jimin tends to try and stretch his neck out as far as possible, so that he's taller."

"Yeah," Jungkook added. "Basically, he cheats."

This made me giggle. "Poor, little, short Jimin."

"Yeah," Jungkook said. "But Yoongi-Hyung is the same height, and he doesn't whine about it. He kinda owns it." Jungkook turns to smile at me. "I can't wait for you to meet the rest of the guys. They're like our brothers. They will love you."

I looked up at him. "That sounds terrifying. But I already met them, remember?"

"What? Why would it be terrifying?" Jungkook asked me, the look on his face telling me that he didn't understand. "And yeah, you met them. But not as our soulmate."

"Because they're BTS."

"Uhhhh....Yeobo?" Hoseok said, trying to get my attention. He pointed at JK, then at himself. "So are we."

"Yeah, but you're my soulmates," I explained to him. "It's different."

"I guess that I can understand that," Hobi told me. "Thanks for not being afraid of us. Or nervous around us. Whatever it is."

"Oh, I'm plenty scared and nervous around you, dude," I tell him. I pull away and walk over to sit on my bed. "I just don't let fear and nerves rule my life. I wouldn't be here if I did. I thrive on adventure."

Hobi chuckled softly as he watched me. "Okay, I'm starting to see the side of you that matches up with Jungkook."

I cocked my head to the side and raised my eyebrows at him. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not completely sure that anything scares him, but he definitely likes the adventure, either way."

I turned to look at Jungkook. I'm sure that it's easy to tell that I'm excited. "Really?!? Will you go bungee jumping with me?!"

"Of course, Aegiya," He told me with a smile. He walked over and sat down next to me on the bed. "I've gone a couple of times. It's always a lot of fun."

"I've gone a couple of times, too," I say, then move my head from side-to-side. "Okay, I've been seven times. But I'm always excited to go again. I love that weightless feeling after you jump, where you're just freefalling. It's amazing."

Jungkook stared at me for a moment, his jaw dropped a little.

"What?" I ask him. "Stop looking at me like that. It's making me uncomfortable." I laugh to make sure he knows that I'm just joking. I'm pretty sure that there is nothing he could do that would make me feel uncomfortable around him. Nervous, yes. Uncomfortable, no.

I watched as Jungkook just shook his head, that same look still on his handsome face. "I'm sorry, Aegiya. I think that I just realized that you are definitely my soulmate."

"Because I like to bungee jump?"

He quickly shook his head again. "No. Not that you like it. More because of the way that you described it. That's exactly what I say. Almost word-for-word."

Hoseok came over and sat down on my other side. "Yep. I've heard him say it before, when he was trying to get me to go with him."

"Which you never do," Jungkook pointed out to him.

"Because you know that I don't like heights," Hoseok replied. "And yet, you choose to use it against me, then tease me about it." He was pouting a little, and it was kind of adorable.

I turned to Jungkook and tried to give him a stern look. "You make fun of him for being scared of heights?"

Jungkook blushed a little and shrugged his broad shoulders. "Sorry?"

Hoseok leaned forward a little to look at Jungkook better. "Tell her what you are afraid of, Jungkookie."

Jungkook quickly shook his head. "No. I'm not afraid of anything."

"That's a lie, and you know it," Hoseok told him with a smirk on his beautiful mouth.

"Tell me!" I said, my eyes moving back to Jungkook.

"You tell me first." Apparently Jungkook had conditions in revealing his secret to me.

That's okay. I had no problem telling people the two things that I'm afraid of. Mostly because I think that that will make them save me from those two things.

"I'm scared of spiders and clowns," I tell him. "Like....deathly afraid of both."

"I don't do spiders either," Hoseok told me, a cute little shudder running through his shoulders. "Nope. No thank you."

"But would you kill one for me?" I ask him.

I could see that he was thinking about it, and it made me giggle a little. "For you, Yeobo. And only for you."

That made me smile brightly. I leaned over and kissed him, then hugged him tight. "Thank you, handsome."

"If I'm going to get that kind of reaction, then I might have to do it often," Hoseok said with a laugh, wrapping his arms around me to hug me close.

"Hey!" Jungkook said with a slight pout on his mouth. "I'd kill spiders for you, too. I'd even run off a clown."

I turn to hug him, too, kissing his cheek.

"All I get is a kiss on the cheek?" He asks me with a huff. "But I just promised to take on spiders and clowns for you."

"Yes. But you still won't tell me what you are afraid of," I say.

Jungkook sighs and looks up at the ceiling, when he talks, it's in a mumble that I can barely hear.

"Fine. Microwaves."

"What?" I ask, thinking that I heard him wrong.

"I'm afraid of microwaves."

********************************************************

A/N: For those of you who messaged me to ask, I am feeling much better! Thank you! We have a snow day today, like a lot of the US. This storm is no joke, ya'll. Let's hope that it actually lets me post this chapter, because both the internet and power keep going in and out. I keep having to use the hotspot on my phone. I hope that you are all doing well, staying healthy, and keeping warm. Don't forget to comment and vote! ------------Kat

Here is some sexy, silly sunshine to brighten your day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
81.7K 3.3K 22
Cassiopeia has been the personal stylist for BTS' Suga and J-Hope for two full years. Too full years of nothing but Yoongi fighting her every suggest...
121K 3.1K 28
Kim Namjoon Fanfiction Currently rewriting this! People seem to enjoy the story but I'm not happy with the quality of writing. It is completed and i...
43.7K 1.3K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...