When worlds collide - Loki X...

By PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... More

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

The offer - chapter 32 ४

663 16 4
By PoeticMay

You make your way back inside the compound... You barely reach the main entrance before falling down to your knees. A huge explosion of chaos burst from within you, an expression of all the pain escaping from your chest. It's as though your body is cleansing itself from all the pain you've ever felt. Wanda, Stephen, Nat and Tony runs out to see you kneeling on the ground as the ground beneath you is shaking.

"Y/n, you need to focus remember, don't let it control your emotions." Stephen shouts. "Y/n listen to my voice. The stones don't control you, you control them" he is screaming at the top of his lungs .

You don't react to his words, you barely acknowledge their presence. Loki appears beside them.

"We need to restrain her, she's gonna tear the place apart." Stephen says coldly as he ties your hands together with his magic. Meanwhile Wanda sends you flying up into the sky.

Min eleskede, you must focus

Lokis calm voice fills your head, as you shut open your eyes. Their faces are blurry yet you can see how scared they are. They are Scared of you.

All at once the outburst stops, as your body crumbles down. Like all your muscles has turned to rubber.

"He's gone" you whisper.

Wanda calmly sets you down, asking strange to untie your hands. She gentle puts you down, as she's running towards you.

"Who's gone?" Wanda asks quietly, she's holding onto you.

"Steve" Nat says sadly.

Everyone's gaze turns to her, he really hasn't told anyone else he wasn't going to return. He just left without a word.

"It's gonna be fine" Wanda reassures you

"No" you say coldly, finally able to stand on your own legs. "No it's not gonna be fine.. I can't do this. It's simply to much for me" you cry out.

Loki cups your cheeks as he stares into your red puffy eyes. "You're not alone y/n"

"Stephen I would like to take you up on your offer" you say as your tone shifts, it's cold and demanding.

Tony furrows his brows as he turns to Stephen. Confused as to what offer you're talking about.

"What offer are we talking about here" he asks

"The offer to get help" you say calmly.

"I'm afraid I'm not following! You've got help here" Tony exclaims

"Not the help she needs" Stephen Explains as he nods his head reassuring you.

"And what help does she need?" Tony asks, he is clearly annoyed.

"Something you can't give her, she needs help from someone who's not an arrogant bastard" Stephen scoffs mockingly. Tony simply rolls his eyes.

"Okay please stop" you whimper, clinging onto Lokis arm. "I need his help Tony, he knows more about the stones than all of us together" you explain. Tony looks infuriated, but he also knows you're right.

"Fine whatever you need just bring it here" Tony hisses at him. As he walks back into the compound. Loki and Nat helped you inside.

The next day

Wanda had been taking some time for herself, looking for love, or just looking for anything to keep her breathing. Clint had officially retired, after falling to his death and then getting resurrected it was his time. Tony had moved back with pepper, yet he visited almost every day. Just making sure you were doing okay, and that Loki didn't get to comfortable. Steve yeah well he was gone, so was buck. That however meant Sam had taken over the title becoming the new captain America. The only remaining avengers at the compound consisted of you, Natasha, Loki and now Stephen. Everyone else had returned to their former lives. Ever since you snapped your fingers the world had been awfully quiet. No life threatening dangers. No one wanting you dead. Just small break ins and the occasional murder. But it's not like The avengers could suit up every time someone was murdered. But it meant you got a lot of free time with Loki.

Which you spent mostly in bed.

"Loki I have to get up, you know how he gets when I'm late" you mumble into the kiss. As you try to get up he holds you down

"Oh but that's really not my problem now is it?" Loki smirks, as he kisses your neck. Your body is addicted to his touch.

"Loki.." you moan quietly as he leaves small bite marks from your collarbone to your jaw. "I'm serious I can't be late" you once again try to break away from his grip. Which only makes him hold on tighter. "If you let me go I'll be back faster" you whisper quietly.

He grunts dramatically letting go of your arms. "Fine but then let me take you out tonight" He insists, kissing you gently on your cheek.

"Are you asking me on a date Laufeyson?" You ask mockingly. As you smile.

"If that's what you mortals call it, then yes I'm asking you out on a date" he teases, still kissing you.

"I didn't take you for the romantic type" you question as you push him down onto the bed, as you sit on top of him. He is so beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful.

"Oh I can be very romantic" he mutters as his eyes are lost in yours.

"It's a date then" you say slowly getting off him dropping your silk dress to the floor, leaving you completely exposed. You smirk as his thoughts linger.

Loki bites down on his lips admiring you as you get dressed, just before you walk out the door he teleports on front of you connecting his lips to yours.
"6 o'clock sharp...Don't be late" he growls into the kiss.

"I promise sir" you say teasingly as you throw him onto the bed, and walk out the door.

You check your watch as you walk at a fast pace towards the training area. It's exactly 12.

"You're 36 seconds late" Stephen scoffs as you walk in.

"Hey that's 48 minutes better than last time" you say. Stephen rolls his eyes.

"Let's get to work shall we?"

You and Stephen train for 5 hours and exactly 36 seconds. He was a tough man, but you knew that's what you needed. When you had trained with him and Wanda he had been gentle with you. And whenever Tony and Nat trained with you they acted as though you were gonna break. But this was what you needed. Letting your guards come undone. Leaving you vulnerable and exposed. That was when you're powers usually would get out of hand. Working with Stephen was something you actually looked forward too. He was an asshole but so was Tony. You knew they both cared about you.

"You did well today"

"Thanks, I still feel like nothing is happening" you exhale, your breath was shaky.

Just as you turn your back against him, he attacks you from behind. You stop him before he can reach you. Freezing time as you move around him. Then you let go of the time loop letting him drop to the floor.

"You did really well today" he breathes uncontrollably.

"Thank you" you smile broadly.

"I'm very impressed, you should be proud of yourself y/n. And remember-"

"I control the Stones not the other way around" you finish his sentence. "It's not that I don't enjoy being attacked, but I have a date" you smile.

"Ah yes.. with the demigod" he scoffs.

"Don't start as well"

"I'm not starting anything" he assures you. You furrow your brows questioningly.

"Then what are you doing" you ask, he looks weird, like he's guilty of something.

"It's not about what I am doing. It about what I did" Stephen says, you tilt your head questioningly.

"What did you do?" You ask.

"Well he's not supposed to be here" Stephen explains. "He's supposed to be dead remember?"

"I remember" you say coldly.

Where is he going with this..

"I just made sure no hostile interest got Intel of his whereabouts, so just keep it low key" he grins... "low key, Loki" he chuckles.

You walk over to him as you hug him tightly. Stephen stands completely still you can tell he's not used to being hugged, and definitely not hugging back. "Thank you" you whisper. "I'll make sure to keep Loki low key" you chuckle, it was a terrible pun.

"See you tomorrow, 12 and Not a second later, this time y/n" Stephen says as you walk out the door.

"I wouldn't count on it! I'm staying out late tonight" you turn around and smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.1K 90
You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impossible task. Running from the only thing...
54.5K 2.4K 30
"𝑳𝒐𝒌𝒊, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑨𝒔𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏." "𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒂, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓." _...
47.1K 1.5K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...
3.3K 165 50
It all began with you crashlanding on Earth. Having no memory of prior events you end up gaining the help of those who call themselves the Avengers...