Falling, Peter Parker

Af thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... Mere

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Bonding

598 13 0
Af thiams_heart

Peter has finally connected all the drones together, "I hope this works" he jumps off the final drone and activates his taser web, which disarms all the drones making the illusion fade.

A drone appears in front of Fury, "You got me?"

Hill fires her gun at the drone, exploding it, "I got you."

"Boss, the illusion is coming apart" William states.

The illusion reveals Peter who's hovering around on a drone, he then sees Beck, "I see you." Peter jumps from drone to drone.

Beck notices the boy coming towards him, "EDITH, give me protection."

"Copy" Peter leaps at Beck but a drone flies at him, and he falls onto the tower bridge.

Peter coughs holding his rib cage, domes fly around where Beck is hiding to protect him, "Just kill the illusion. Kill it."

"I'm not gonna kill it" William refuses, "They'll see."

"They'll see what I want them to see!" Beck yells.

"Do you still need the cape?" Janice asks.

"Yes, Janice" Beck replies, "I still need the cape."

"Done" William states, the illusion fades away just leaving the hundreds of drones surrounding the bridge.

"William, render my illusion suit" Beck orders.

Happy watches flashes live from his phone, "The monster was full of drones! It's crazy!"

"There you are" happy smiles. Happy flies the plane into the centre and lands as a heard of people run away, "Easy."

"Who the hell is that?" Beck asks seeing happy.

"Ned!" Happy yells.

"Happy!" Ned smiles.

"I gotta get you guys out of here!" Happy states, "Get on the jet!"

"Who are you?" Mj asks.

"I work with Spider-Man, okay?" Happy replies, "Get on that jet."

"You work for Spider-Man?" Flash asks.

"I work with Spider-Man" happy corrects, "not for Spider-Man" drones fires at the jet causing it to explode, "New plan. Into the Tower." All the teenager run towards the tower.

"Happy, are you okay?" Peter asks seeing the explosion.

"We're okay" happy replies, "Just get Beck."

"Have you heard from liv yet?" Peter questions.

"Nothing" happy responds.

"She's dead" Peter mutters, "Beck killed her."

"Kid don't say that" happy yells, as the group make their way into the tower, "she isn't dead. Get Beck, we'll find her!"

"EDITH, target Spider-Man" Beck orders. The drones all set off to find Peter, "I'll just kill the kids myself."

Peter sprints across the bridge as the drones fire at him, Peter webs himself across the river, but can't seem to get away.

Beck finds the group making their way into the tower, "There you are." He sends drones after them.

"Into the Crown Jewels vault!" Happy orders, the drone starts firing at them, "Yeah, go, go, go!" The soldiers fire at the drones, "Come on" the enter the tower, "Go! Into the vault! The walls are 8 feet thick. Go into the vault! Into the vault. Go! Take cover!" The drone fires smashing every shard of glass in its path, Mj hides behind a glass case, Ned and Betty behind a wall and happy and flash behind another wall.

The drone slowly scans the room in search for the group, Mj notices a spear in front of her, she goes to grab it, happy shakes his head violently at him but Mj nods.

The picks up the spear from the armour and nearly drops it, "I see you" Beck smiles.

Flash holds his phone up taking in all the events, betty pushes over a armour, the drone fires at it the same time Olivia zaps herself behind the drone and fires a beam at the drone and Mj wacks it with a spear.

"Go!" Happy grabs a shield, as they all make their way into the vault while the drone still fires.

Olivia flips over the drone and hurries in behind, happy throws the shield, "How does Cap do that?!" They close the doors of the vault as the drone fires at it.

"Olivia" happy sighs turning to face the girl, she retracts her mask and all happy sees is blood from her nose lip and bruises around her eyes, he notices her unstable on her feet and holds her by the shoulders, "what happened to you?"

"Don't worry that's the tip of the iceberg" Olivia smiles painfully, "there's a lot worse going on underneath this suit."

"How'd that happen?" Happy asks.

"That dickbag tried to blow me up" Olivia yells, "what do you think happened Harold! And my mother is back."

"Your mother?" Happy questions, "I thought she was-"

"Dead?" Olivia finishes, "yeah well she's not. Turns out she was a hydra agent and was a key part in what happened those years back. And I think she's going to come after me to kill me. So fun times."

"Wait you're mother was apart of hydra?" Happy repeats, still clearly shocked by this new information.

"You didn't know?" Olivia sighs, "well I guess we just figured out something that my dad didn't tell you" The drone fires a laser at the vault door, "shit."

Peter bounces off a hood of a car, "Happy, say something, to let me know you're alive!"

"I'm here" happy replies, "I'm here."

"Happy, thank God" Peter sighs.

"I bought us some time" happy states, the drone starts to fire through the door, "But not much."

"I'm trying to get to Beck, but I can't shake these drones" Peter states as the drones fire at him, he webs a car up and drops it destroying the drones.

Peter lands on the roof of the opposite walkway Becks in, "Gotcha."

He fires at him, Peter sprints, Peter jumps over the ledge and swings away, he gets blasted and his suit catches on fire, he swings under the bride still with drones firing at him and stiles the fire, Peter grabs onto a drone as the others still fire at him.

The other drones shoot the drone causing Peter to drop, Peter webs another one and swings, he leaps over the walkways, and swings underneath, leading all the drone into his trap bringing the drone with him.

Happy turns to Olivia, "do it."

"Do what?" Olivia asks before realising what he means, "no. No. No. Happy I'm not doing that."

Happy looks at her with hope in his eyes, "you can do it, Liv."

"Happy I can't" Olivia argues, "I'm too weak!"

"Just focus!" Happy orders, "I know you can do this Liv. Think of Morgan how proud you'll make her when she finds out you saved the world. Again."

Olivia closes her eyes, "she thinks I'm a fairy happy" Olivia states, she hears flash chuckle, "shut it flash. Okay" Olivia stretches her wrists and then closes her eyes, "3,2,1"

Peter gets blasted into a car by sound waves, he gets up but a car then gets blasted into him, he glass over the edge and into the water as Beck watches, "Finally. Hey, William, how we doing?"

"Illusion almost back up" William responds, "I don't know how you're gonna spin this."

Peter pulls himself up out of the water, he leaps over all the destruction, "Oh, great. No webs" he notices one of the drones blasting air upwards, Peter picks up at stuffed animal and throws it. The toy flies up and gets shot by drones.

"Are we gonna die?" Ned asks.

"Nobody dies on my watch" happy states.

Drones blast at the door, "I wasted my life playing video games, and we're gonna die" Ned states.

"I have a fake ID, and I've never even used it" betty admits.

"I post stupid videos daily for people to like me" Flash says.

"Hey, if it wasn't for those stupid videos, Spider-Man would've never found you" happy tells him.

"Spider-Man?" Flash questions, "Spider-Man follows me? I saved us, guys."

"If you saved us, why are we about to die?" Mj yells.

"MJ! Stop it!" Betty says.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Mj sighs, "I'm obsessed with telling the truth even if it hurts people's feelings."

"I'm in love with Spider-Man's aunt" happy admits, "We're sharing, right?"

Peter pulls apart the drone, and pulls out a box, Olivia zaps behind Peter, Peter turns to her and sighs, "I'm so glad it's you" Peter pulls her into a hug.

"I'm so glad I didn't zap into drone territory" Olivia smiles.

"I didn't think you'd show" Peter states.

"You think I'd miss out on this party" Olivia smirks as she stretches her wrists.

Peter charges at the drones with a sign as a shield , and throws up a explosive into the guard drones. Beck falls into the wall, Peter boosts himself into the walkway in front of Beck, he punches him across the face.

The vault doors fall, The drones stop working.

"Your lies are over, Beck" Peter states as he holds the man from the ceiling.

"This certainly isn't ideal, but I have contingencies" Beck states, "EDITH?"

Peter looks up and a drone blasts Peter away grunting, "halabunga bitches" Olivia yells as she swings into the walkway, "did you seriously think you killed me?"

"No I didn't" Beck sighs, "that's why I had my plan B. You can thank your mother for this one Stark."

A drone flies into the walkway and fires a ball in front of Olivia's feet, she stares down at it, "Olivia move" Peter yells, but it was two late the ball made a screeching noise which causes Olivia drop to her knees holding her ears to stop the noise but nothing was working.

Beck approaches her and holds her head up by her chin, "damn you're weak" he slaps her across the face. The screeching noise finally stops and as Olivia gains strength and stands back up to fight Beck, a mist was extracted from the ball and into the air, the two boys had no problem breathing in the substance.

Olivia felt all her muscles tense up and every part of herself go numb as her head started to spin, her eyelids got heavier and she dropped to floor, "liv" Peter yells, but as she fell she fell through the floor of the walkway she fell through the broken glass and straight onto the centre of the bridge.

Olivia groans as she starts to get up off the floor, a few feet away she sees a woman in a black suit, much like Natasha's, pacing towards her. "Fury?"

"Olivia run" fury orders.

Olivia doesn't hesitate and goes to shoot a beam but nothing happens, "the fuck?"

"Glad to know my prototype works" the woman smirks, as she steps closer Olivia recognises the face, her mother, fury had shown her files on her before she left Berlin and Peter showed up. She put a more defensive front up, Isabella notices her change in personality and guesses that Olivia knows who she is, "glad to know you recognise me, daughter."

"I am not your daughter" Olivia scoffs but still not relaxing, "you did this to me! You bitch!"

Isabella raises her hand and blasts her daughter, sending her flying into a pile of rubble, "that's not a nice way to speak to your mother, Olivia" she smirks as she steps towards the teenager.

Olivia gets up off the rubble realising that she's not going to win this fight if she only has her fists but her mother has gadgets, "you're not my mother" Olivia yells, "you abandoned me when I was was born! I was fine with that, I was brought up to believe you died and that was fine by me. But you had to destroy me, you sent your own daughter who you didn't even know to hydra to get experimented on, not even knowing whether I would survive! You're one cruel bitch!"

"Just give me the glasses" Peter demands as he stands opposite Beck.

"You want these?" Beck taunts taking the glasses out off his green screen suit. A formation of drones surround him, "Come and get them."

The drones turn invisible as reality changes for Peter, a black atmosphere with green smoke by his feet, Peter breathes in, "Come on, Peter-tingle" he closes his eyes. And makes a run for it, he punches at he invisible drones out of the way as they fire, we swings along the walkway dodging blasts and setting off explosions. Peter destroys a drone as his reality goes back to normal.

He grabs one of the destroyed drones and paces towards Beck holding it up as a shield. "Why aren't these drones firing?"

"You're in the strike zone" Edith replies, "The chance of getting hit is-"

"No, fire all the drones now" beck orders clearly in panic that Peter will get to him, the remaining drones fire at the boy.

The drone Peter was holding eventually bread, Peter leaps over the rest of the drones destroying them in the process. As one flies back it hits beck in the chest. He falls to the ground grabbing his chest.

Peter breaks the remaining drones, he pulls off his mask as he strides over to the cowered man, who's know leant against the wall, "You lied to me. I trusted you."

"I know" beck shrugs, "That's the most disappointing part. You're a good person, Peter. Such a weakness" beck holds out the glasses, "Stark was right. You do deserve them."

"You know, I've always fantasised about this moment" Isabella tells the girl, "the moment I could meet my daughter. And I'm not disappointed."

"I sure am" Olivia interrupts as she stands a few meters away from the woman with her fists raised.

"Your father didn't teach you manners did he?" her mother scoffs with a smile, "I mean we're talking about Tony stark obviously he didn't teach you manners."

"Don't you dare talk about my father like that!" Olivia yells, "at least he was there for me! He didn't ditch me, unlike you! He made the effort! So what if I'm not the most well behaved or most stuck up rich brat! I'm a Stark and that's good enough! I can fight! Just because he didn't teach me the basics doesn't mean that I'm a piece of shit! I might be in your eyes because I didn't reach hydras full potential but look who's the one still standing."

"In my eyes were both still standing" Isabella shrugs.

"Not for long bitch" Olivia smirks as she sends a beam at her mother and she falls onto the ground, "I guess your gadget didn't work for long" Olivia leaps over to her and punches her repeatedly.

"You're going to kill me" Isabella states, "you're going to kill you're own mother!"

"I'm not your kid" Olivia exclaims as she continues to punch her mother, "and you're not my mother! I'm happy to be motherless, my father died saving the world! I'm not letting you come into my life and ruin that for me!"

"So you're plan is to kill me" she scoffs.

"Wow you were right for once" Olivia smirks, "I mean if you die it won't change much in my life. But if you live you'll kill me!" Olivia places one of her hands over her mothers heart, "you're not my mother Isabella."

"Well I'm all you have" Isabella smirks.

"You're not my mother" Olivia repeats, like a mantra trying to convince herself that the woman on the ground is nothing to her, "you're not my mother! I don't have a mother! And I don't have a dad anymore. I'm a orphan. My childhood is over. It ended when you sacrificed me to hydra" Olivia removes her hand off Isabella's heart, and sighs, "stop, stop whining Olivia. I hate you!"

"But you don't Olivia" her mother sighs, "you can't hate me because I'm your mother! You're my blood!"

"You're not my mother" Olivia cries, she wishes that she could just kill the woman and act like nothing happened but knows that won't happen, "I don't need you! You were never there to show me how to tie shoes, but I learnt didn't I! I got through my first period without you! I learnt how to dress myself, I learnt how to apply makeup, I learnt how to protect myself, without you! I've had seventeen great birthdays without you! You never even sent me a fucking card!"

"You were born to cause pain and suffering" Isabella grunts, "that's how it will be, you're going to die alone" Olivia looks away from the woman, Isabella notices a sense of venerability in the girl, "there's no fighting your destiny Olivia."

"Well my destiny starts here" Olivia smirks looking her mother directly in the eyes.

"Olivia don't do it!" Fury orders through the comms, "don't let her make you the villain!"

"What if I already am" Olivia questions as she places her hands on her mothers heart, "goodbye Isabella" power radiates from Olivia and blasts her mother.

Olivia is sent flying across the bridge, one she comes to full realisation of what she had just done she looks over at her mothers lifeless body and realises she has become the monster she had feared for years.

When she first got her powers she believed she could use them for good, and she would only ever use them to save the people she loved. They wouldn't make her a different person. It'd keep her normal.

When she turned thirteen she started to believe otherwise that everything she thought she was, was a lie. When Olivia looked in the mirror all she saw was the reflection of a monster looking back at her.

Her father and the avengers got the idea in her head that she couldn't be a monster she just misunderstood herself, Olivia begun to believe that but in deep down she knew she was a monster.

One day the demons would come out and play and destroy her. Little did she know the demon had already played with her, that demon being her mother. On the bright side, the demon he been killed, but not every crime goes unseen.

Olivia knew Peter would eventually ask what happened to her mother and why she didn't actually kill her own daughter, if she lied she guessed Peter would see right through her and assume she'd killed her own mother like she said she'd do.

Peter would see the girl the same way she saw herself when she was thirteen and now what she sees herself as again at seventeen.

Olivia didn't know what was coming for her but she knew she was a monster, and nothing could change her mind. All she wanted was her father but that wasn't possible.

She couldn't go to her family because seeing the look on her younger sisters face as she'd tell the story of her time away would destroy her.

Not only would herself, Peter but also Pepper and Morgan see her as a monster, she'd killed her mother. She wasn't much of a mother to her, she left and never called or sent a card instead she surrendered her own daughter to the enemies.

Beck holds out the glasses but before a drone fires Peter grabs the real beck by the rest, as he's about to hold a gun to the boys head, Peters grin causes him to let go of the gun, "You can't trick me anymore" Peter pulls the glasses straight off his face as beck falls to the ground clearly having been shot, "EDITH, turn off the drones."

The glasses light up on Peter face, "Biometric scan complete. Welcome back, Peter. Execute all cancellation protocols?"

"Just do it" Peter orders, "Execute them all."

"Confirmed" Edith responds. All the drones fly away, from the positions they were in.

"Give me the spear" happy says as he tries to get the spear off Mj.

"That's a halberd" Ned states, as happy is passed the Halberd.

Peter smiles looking over London, Olivia zaps behind him also with a proud smile on her face, "you did it Parker."

"Where've you been?" Peter asks turning to face the brunette.

"I'll explain later" Olivia shrugs, Peter notices blood across her face but assumes it's from the fall. As strong as peters spider sense is he'd never sense that Olivia killed her mother.

Peter pulls off the glasses and turns to the fallen beck, Olivia turns to look too, "How could you do all of this?"

"You'll see, Peter" beck grunts, "People, they need to believe. And nowadays they'll believe anything."

And that was the moment where Quinten Beck took his last breath, the two teenagers look at each other and nod, Peter puts the glasses back on, "Is this real?"

"All illusions are down, Peter" Edith responds.

Peter pulls off the glasses again looking at the body of Mysterio, "he's dead Peter" Olivia sighs, "he's gone."

Peter lumps across tower bridge and sees Mj sprinting towards him, "MJ. Hey."

Mj drops the spear she was holding and embraces the by in a hug, "Hey. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay" Peter responds, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" Mj answers.

"Is everybody else okay?" Peter asks.

"Yeah, everyone's okay" Mj tells the boy.

"What happened?" Peter questions with a sigh of relief.

"There was just the drones, and they were following us, and then they just stopped" Mj states, talking fast, "Was that you?"

"Yeah" Peter smiles, they pull out of the hug.

"Did you get him?" Mj asks, referring to Beck, Peter nods but not making eye contact with the girl feeling a tiny bit of guilt towards the now dead man, "Well, I brought that" Mj chuckles pointing to her spear, "In case you needed some help."

"Thanks" Peter smiles.

"Anyway, there was this sweaty guy in the tower with us" Mj tells him, "I think he works for you or something" A confused look spreads across peters face, Mj digs through her pockets and pulls out the black dahlia but it's now broken, "He gave me this."

"No" Peter sighs looking at the broken necklace, "No. Oh, MJ, I'm so sorry. I had this stupid plan. I wrote it down, I was gonna buy you this and give it to you in Paris at the top" Mj interrupts the boys blabbering by giving him a quick peck, it takes peter a few seconds to register what just happened, "And you kissed me. What?"

"I don't really have much luck when it comes to getting close to people" Mj admits, She looks down, "So I lied. I wasn't just watching you because I thought you were Spider-Man."

"That's great" peter smiles.

"Black dahlia, like the murder" Mj says. Peter nods.

"Sorry it's broken" peter sighs.

Mj looks down at the broken necklace admiring it, "I actually like it better broken" Mj shrugs.

"I really like you" Peter admits with a smile.

"I really like you too" Mj states.

The two step towards each other and peck again. Once they've pulled away they look at each other and kiss again, this one lasting longer. Standing on the top of tower bridge, Olivia feels her heart sink as she watches the two kiss. She knows she's fucked up.

Peter and Mj look at each other grinning, "Okay. I should I should probably get back to the class."

"I'll go" Peter says gesturing putting his mask on.

Mj starts to walk away picking up her spear, "Just in case." Peter smiles as she walks away, once she's further enough away he turns around and does a fist pump as doing a skip and a spin down the bridge.

Olivia lands on the side of the river as happy, Fury and Hill talk, she retracts her mask and looks at them, "what'd I miss?"

"What did you do?" Fury asks turning to face the beaten up teenager. His face is practically burning with rage, "you killed her!"

"At least she's gone" Olivia shrugs, but deep down she feels remorse towards her mother, "she was a bitch anyway."

Peter and Mj walk through the airport holding hands, "Are you sure no one else has figured it out?"

"Yeah, it's not like anybody really pays attention to you" Mj replies with a shrug.

"Ouch" Peter says.

"Except for me" Mj adds.

"Thanks" Peter smiles.

"Don't be late" Mj tells him before starting to walk away to find her family.

"I won't" Peter responds, "See you later."

"You guys are so cute" betty smiles as her and Ned walk over to Peter.

"Thanks" Peter responds, "I was thinking we should all go on a double date or something."

"Oh, we broke up" the two tell the boy in sync.

"No. What?" Peter questions, "Why?"

"Men and women grow apart, but the journey they share together will always be a part of them" Ned responds.

"You are so wise" betty smiles.

"Those words of a man?" Olivia smirks walking over to the group with her hands in her pockets. Ned and betty walk away leaving Peter and Olivia stood there.

"Did you do it?" Peter asks turning to the shorter girl.

"Do what?" Olivia questions staring back up at the boy, but knowing exactly what the boy is talking about.

"Did you kill your mother?" Peter clarifies in a whisper, Olivia can tell he's getting mad now.

"Yes I did" Olivia answers with a tiny proud smirk as she begins to walk away from the boy.

Peters facial expression changes from a stern to a shocked one as he follows behind the girl in a hurry. "You killed your mother?" Peter exclaims but in hushed voice.

"She isn't my mother" Olivia argues giving the boy a glare. "Never has been, never will be. Well she definitely can't now that she's dead."

"You still killed her" Peter reminds her.

"It was either me or her" Olivia tells him, "and if I died she would've took my power. She knew too much about my powers, she'd be too strong for you to fight, so call me a murder all you want Parker. I saved your insect ass."

"Why are you being so petty with me now?" Peter asks her with a eye roll, "is this about me and Mj, are you jealous?"

"Jealous" Olivia repeats with a scoff and a chuckle, "You want me to be happy about you and Mj? Well congratu-fucking-Lations Peter. I hope you're happy. You have it coming, Parker." Olivia turns away from the boy and walks away.

That moment was when Olivia started to overthink everything she had done wrong in her life. She had this anger built up inside of her that needed to be freed, and it just was.

Peter walks out of the airport and sees May arguing with the ticket guy, "May!"

May smiles when she sees her nephew, "Don't give me a ticket" she paces over to him and pulls him into a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay."

"No, for real, I'm good" Peter responds, "I'm actually really fine."

"Let's go" May says, "Where are your bags? Oh, right. They got blown up" the two start to walk over to the car, May holds out a take out bag, "I got you some hot buttered bagels."

"I kept my identity pretty guarded this past couple years. I faced a lot of deception. And I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there" Peter says, sitting in his suit looking in between May and happy, "Are you dating?"

"Not really" May answers.

Happy looks at the woman in disbelief, "What? Well I think-"

"Summer fling" May reminds him.

"Yes, that evolves and grows like any other" Happy shrugs, "Open to wherever it might lead."

"Anywhere" May shrugs, "On or off. We'll always be friends, no matter what."

"I'm gonna go because I've got a date" Peter smiles standing up and webbing his mask to him,  "Bye."

Peter swings from his apartment building, taking a selfie of him swinging. He pulls out his phone to see a new message from Mj which reads, don't text and swing.

Peter leaps off a bus and swings around a corner, he jumps off a roof and his little under arm wings come out as he flies through the air.

He swings from building to building, until he spins around a pole and lands in front of Mj, "Hey. Sorry I'm late."

"It's fine" Mj shrugs.

"You ready?" Peter asks, Mj nods, "you're gonna love this."

Mj screams as her and Peter swing around the city, "Okay. Okay. You ready? Yeah. I'm just not gonna watch. I'm not gonna watch.I should stop looking. I'm gonna stop looking!Okay. You can put me down now! You can put me down now!" Peter lets go off his web and drops as Mj screams.

Peter lands onto the ground with Mj holding onto him, "You okay?"

"Yeah" Mj jumps off him and stands on the sidewalk where all pedestrians give the two strange looks, "Yeah, I'm okay. Let's just Never, never doing that again. I'm never doing that again."

"I should probably get out of here" Peter says.

"Be safe" Mj smiles.

"See you later" Peter waves, he jumps onto a street light.

"This is breaking news" the news reporter says on the screen where everyone can see, "We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka, Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning: You may find this video disturbing."

A altered video of beck before the Tower Bridge battle plays, "I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason! He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else!"

The video glitches and it shows beck on the ground and the bottom of Peter, "Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties."

"Do it. Execute them all."

"This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, TheDailyBugle.net" the news reporter states.

The report is cut to J. Jonah Jameson on the news screen, "There you have it, folks: Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an inter-dimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will, no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster". Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down.

The alter age for rage begins to play again, "Spider-Man's real- Spider-Man's real name is-" The image glitches, "Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!" The visual is replaced with a picture of Peter Parker's face.

Spider-Man, who'd been watching from the top of a lamp post, reaches for his head, "What the fu-"

Across town Olivia stands in her apartment watching the news report of Peter, "shit!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

148K 3.4K 27
After the events of Civil War, Tony and Natasha become mentors to Peter.
78.4K 3.6K 49
❝I don't know anything about where I come from and that could make me dangerous, but I haven't let that affect me and because of that, I'm now doing...
285K 7.4K 12
"well it's not an actual date, date. but, i mean, it- it could be if, uh, if you want it to be." ...
20.3K 354 11
CJ first met Tony Stark when she was only 12, after breaking into his lab and stealing many of his weapons. A year later, after trying and failing to...