Falling, Peter Parker

By thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... More

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Can't tell what's real and what's fake

274 10 0
By thiams_heart

Peter swings onto a train in Berlin, he jumps off it and swings onto a building and then onto the sidewalk, he goes to approach a woman for directions but she runs away.

Peter continues to walk but a car pulls up in front of him, the tinted windows roll down revealing Fury, "Get in."

Peter opens the car door and gets in the car, the windows roll back up and Peter pulls off his mask, "Mr. Fury."

"You've got a lot of explaining to do" Fury tells him.

"No, no, no, listen" Peter rambles.

"Wait until we're secure" Fury demands, Peter leans back in his chair and a beeping starts, fury gestures the seatbelt, Peter grabs the seatbelt in a hurry causing it to get stuck, he yanks it until it eventually flies off the car, who looks at Fury in shock who rolls his eyes at him.

The two arrive at a S.H.E.I.L.D facility and walk through, Peter now with his mask back on, they reach a conference room where Maria is already stood, "So is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?"

"He's talking about EDITH" Maria clarifies.

"I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is" Peter states, pulling up his goggles, "Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake. He has some sort of illusion tech. That's how he tricked you and tricked me into giving him EDITH" Peter gets out the projector and slides it across the table, "It's a projector. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague."

"So all that death and destruction we witnessed was created by this?" Fury asks.

"No, not just this. I think he's using drones" Peter tells them.

"Well, if this is true, then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart" Fury states, "Who else did you tell about this?" Peter looks down after sensing something, "Parker? Parker!"

"What's wrong?" Maria asks.

"It's Beck" Peter replies, "He's here" Peter pulls back down his goggles.

"What?" Fury questions as the illusion of Hill and the conference room fade away, "Hill?"

Revealing the two now stood in a building that's under construction, Fury aims his gun at one of the walls, "No, it's just an illu-" he fires but gets blasted into a wall, "Fury!"

Peter turns and a drone is in front of him and blasts him over the edge, Peter falls around eight stories, "Wow, Peter, wow" becks voice echos, "I thought we were close" Peter stands up holding his chest, drones surround the teenager and point lasers at him, "Fury always had to die, but not you."

"Stop hiding, Beck!" Peter demands shooting at a drone but it just being a hologram.

"I tried to help you walk away" beck pleads, "Now you're making me do this" the scenery of the room changes and Peter gets hologramed into his Spider-Man suit, lockers fall from the sky onto a hallway filled with green mist and Mysterio appears walking toward Peter, "You told me, you were just a kid" Peter webs at him but a green mist comes from his wrists, he turns around but beck is now there, "You told me" Peter punches him hit his illusion fades away causing Peter to hit a brick wall, "you wanted to run after that girl."

"Help me!" Mj yells.

"MJ!" Peter calls as he pushes a fake door away and nearly falls off the side of the Eiffel Tower,.

"Peter, what's going on?" Mj asks, Peter turns and Mj is stood on the edge a few feet away from him.

"I know this isn't real" Peter states.

"Do you, though?" Beck scoffs, he appears in the hologram and grabs Mj by the throat.

"MJ!" Peter shouts, beck drops her, "MJ!" Peter jumps of the edge to catch her hoping that this isn't real and he hits a glass surface.

"I don't think you know what's real, Peter" Beck taunts.

The hologram pulls Peter back to queens in front of a apartment building, a hand comes out from the building and punches him sending him crashing through glass, he screams as he falls through webs, "You need to wake up!" The illusion turns back to reality and Peter falls hitting the roof of a car.

He groans falling off the car and onto the sidewalk, Peter slides across the floor before pulling himself up, he pants looking around frantically, reality turns back into a hologram as the drone stake back over and mimic shards of glass falling around him. Peter stares at his reflex which goes on for miles, "I mean, look at yourself" Peter hesitantly goes to touch the piece of glass put the mirrored version of himself grabs his wrist, Peter pulls away but all the other Jim's from his other reflection attack him. They all climb on top of him creating a pile of Spider-Men, "You are just a scared little kid in a sweat suit" the pile of Spider-Men disappear leaving Peter standing alone in his homemade spideysuit, "I created Mysterio to give the world someone to believe in."

Peter stands in front of a gigantic statue of mysterio, "I control the truth. Mysterio is the truth" mysterio lands behind him, he shorts a blast at him but peter flips away and shoots webs dodging his attacks. Peter fires two webs at him and they stuck Peter pulls and a crane falls though the illusion.

Mysterio continues to fire at the boy, peter continues to run as he goes to web a rock post mysterio blast it causing Peter to taimblr onto the ground, he stands back up but the arm of the mysterio statue falls on top of him.

It all fades into a green mist as Peter changes back into his original spider suit, he looks up and is face to face with a illusion of Tony Starks grave stone, "If you were good enough, maybe Tony would still be alive."

From the ashes a destroyed iron man suit emerges, the suit grapples at Peter as it rots, peter grunts as he slides himself away, the suit flies to peter and a spider crawls out of the skeleton behind the half rotted mask.

"Deep down, you know I'm right" mysterio says as hundreds of him march, peter tries to sprint away but crashes into glass and falls back into snow, towers erupt around him, "You made your choice" more buildings emerge from the snow as peter is trapped inside a snow globe, "And all you had to do was step aside. And now you have-"

Gun fires go off and reality goes back to Peter, beck falls down in his illusion suit and reveals Fury limping towards peter with agent cars surround him, peter comes to his senses and looks around, agents surround becks fallen body and aim rifles at him, "Fury" peter grunts getting off the pile of pebble he was fallen on.

"Beck's people are trying to find everyone who could expose him" Fury tells peter, "Who'd you tell? I know you told someone, so just tell me" peter puts his hands behind his head, "Who did you tell? Who else did you tell?!"

"Just Ned and MJ from my class" peter responds, "Maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty, but that's it" Fury chuckles, "What?"

"You are so gullible" Fury smiles.

"What?" Peter questions.

"You're smart as a whip" Fury states, "Just a sucker" turns out that was real, the reality changes again showing Fury was really Beck and there was no agents around them, "And now all your friends have to die."

The realities switch for peter, first him being surrounded by darkness and lockers falling around him, "Oh, my God."

"It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves" Beck smirks, destruction surrounds peter, "But for what it's worth, Peter, I really am sorry." He turns peters reality back to normal, and he quickly realises he's stood on a train track just as a train hits him, "EDITH."

"Yes, Quentin" Edith replies.

"Access files to Peter Parker's class trip" Beck orders, "I need them to fly home from London."

Peter grabs onto the side of the train with his bloody hands, he brings himself to a empty cabin and slides the door open and falls onto the nearest seat, he pulls off his mask and coughs holding onto his ribs guessing he's probably broken one or two.

"Sorry this is Olivia" Olivia says as her voicemail plays as Ned sits by his phone, "leave a message but if you're a reporter leave me the fuck alone" Ned ends the call with a sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 33
° 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚛 ° ❝ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝...𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
47.7K 1.3K 30
◇ 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝟹 ◇ ❝ 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬...𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
13.2K 420 37
peter parker x OC ❝ You got something special... don't waste it. ❞ When a young girl gets sucked into the life of an Avenger. I DO NOT OWN PLOTS OR...