TaaRey FF - Aurora!

Per Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... Més

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 54

557 43 24
Per Asha_PercAbeth

St. Louis towered in the daylight. Mob of students covered the campus. Everywhere, fresh faces brightened along with the many old ones. Corridors buzzed in chirps. While D3 gang sat broodily on the steps of the ground hall.

"Yaar. Hum seniors hai… actually is waqt hum humare juniors ka ragging karte…agar ye dance ban humare ser per nahi hota toh…" Nil kept a hand under his chin.

"Ha yaar…" Vicky gloomed, eyes focused on the new students shuffling around.

Rey and Swayam bartered an understanding glance.

"Bas… ab I cannot" Neha stood up abruptly, startling others. "Kya nahi hoga, Kaku?" Vicky held her hand. "Aise…" she pointed at all the sad faces. "Chup sitting toh kaise chalega?"

"Actually…" Kriya raised her voice. "Neha is right… Hum aise sad hoke baitenge toh ye dance ban kaise handle karenge…"

Everyone turned to her. "Hume kuch aisa karna hai… jisase Hume humara dance wapas mil Jaye..." Surbhi added. "Aur ye dance ban humesha ke liye katam ho Jaye…" Sharon's hands docked on her hips, lips pulled to side.

"Abe… aisa Kya karenge?" Bharath played with his hat in frustration. "Ha Ley… bolo…" Amar looked upto Rey. And that made everyone turn towards him. He is the team leader and every decision depended on his word. Till today, they have always listened to him. Even today, they were going to abide by his rules.

Rey was oblivious. But he would find a way to come out of this. He wouldn't let down all those hopeful eyes of his friends. They were watching him as if he could solve this problem in a snap. Which wasn't true. Even Swayam was looking at him and that made him to see through the matter. The issue was very big. Bigger than he expected. Or everyone expected.

"Pehle Hume… kaise bi karke NDC ka applications within dates submit karna hoga…" Rey wasn't smiling. He looked po-faced.

"Per NDC ka forms sirf GS or AGS hi Kar sakte hai, Rey…" Swayam referred.

"Toh hum nahi Kar sakte?" Rinni sounded sad. Everyone ignored her but not Rey.

"Karenge na, Rinni… Hum hi karenge…" A sarcastic smile played on Rey's lips.

"Kaise?" Simmi wondered. "Ha Rey... Hum mein se koi GS/AGS bi nahi…" Sharon put a hand on his shoulder.

"Humne toh dance ban ke against GS/AGS post bi chodadi…" Kriya told.

"Tumhara dimag mein chal Kya Raha hai, Rey?" Surbhi's one hand landed on her hips, eyes narrowed on him.

"See" Rey folded hands. "Humne GS/AGS/CS/ACS positions choda kyun? Hum us position mein rehke kuch bi nahi Kar sakte... We had to forcefully follow college rules. Lekin ab aisa nahi hai… we can do whatever we want…"

"We cannot do whatever we want Rey… Just maybe we can fool around…" Surbhi lent her word. And she was right. Ofcourse the management would scream like pigs in the farm if they get caught doing all the secret missions of bringing dance back.

"You are right. Isiliye hum sab kuch secretly karenge…" Rey told them. "Matlab… last time ki tarah?" Vicky asked excitedly. Rey smiled as whole team split into enthusiastic gorillas except Surbhi and Kriya who looked quiet confused. Seeing their faces, Rey spared to explain them about the karmic deeds they did during dance ban in the past year. During which, Rey couldn't help but remember Taani. He and her had gone into loggerheads fighting for the thing they believed in. The time when so many things had happened between them. When he just thought everything went perfect… Taani bombarded with a shell shock of her being a GS and he was so angry at her that he had insulted her time to time. But at the end of the day, that's the sole thing which had brought him closer to her in a way he never expected. A shy smile crept his face as he remembered the way he cornered her in rehearsal hall when she came roaring on him about troubling her brother. He had bared out himself in front of her. He had cried. Literally cried with a tear drop. It was insane. But she had been the witness. She gave him the solace to lean upon. But the moment they realised the proximity between them, Taani became alert and pushed him. But he had been in his senses when he didn't let her go and pulled back to lounge in her warmth. She didn't push him away instantly. She had let him kiss her, lazing in the moment as much as he was into it. But then, all of a sudden she had withdrawn from him and ran away. Then the rest is history.

"Rey..." Nil screamed. "Tum itna has kyun rahe ho?"

Rey smiled awkwardly at all the questioning faces. He ignored answering his thoughts. Swayam was still gawking at him and he didn't wish to give his mind to that one fellow at the moment. Swayam would definitely grow horns if he learns the things happened between Rey and his sister. "Plan Kya hai… ye hum aaj raat Meri jagah pe sab kuch discuss karenege… NDC ka forms kaise barna hai? I have a solid plan… but it had to wait. Pehle Hume ye pata karna hoga ki humara college ka Naya GS/AGS/CS/ACS kaun hai? Tab hi toh hum, humara plan ka implement Kar sakte hai…"

"Is baar bi Jo bi GS/CS ho… Usko humare haath se halwa hi Milne Wala hai…" Vicky giggled with his boy gang.

"Halwa ka toh pata nahi… per ho bi GS/AGS/CS/ACS banenege… wo mere against hai… aur wo log mere usoolon ke against hi honge…" Rey's face turned humorless. Different kind of tension seeped into Surbhi's face. She had an inkling of the people who would take up the position and she prayed hard that it wouldn't put all of their friendship in a frenzy. While all others from the gang hooted nervously.

******

Rithwik sat in his music class, fingers skidding on the strings of his guitar, playing it harshly. He had closed his eyes, recalling the previous night. He had shouted on Kriya and she sprinted away from his room. The moment of his lost patience, had cost her  to tear up. That wasn't his intention. He was never a kind of guy who made people cry. Instead he spread smiles, always. But… then again… Kriya was about to break the only dearest thing to him. She didn't do it on purpose. Yet the thought of losing Su's one and only memory stabbed him alive. Simultaneously, he felt terrible for making Kriya cry. He hated himself for it. It took whole night for him to cool down from being the monster of anger. In the morning, he had gone to meet Kriya. He wanted to apologise to her. But, he found her no where. Later, Karan had informed him that both Kriya and Surbhi had left early for the college.

******

"Tumhe Kya hua?" Surbhi nudged Kriya. They were sitting in the classroom, listening to one of the boring lecture of their life. While everyone were looking at the board, her eyes were fixed elsewhere.

"Huh..." Kriya dropped her pen on the book, shutting it close. "Kuch nahi…" she plastered a smile and turned towards the lecturer. She had no idea how she would face Rithwik. She felt so little to even imagine walking on to him. She was internally breaking up with her sanity. She planned to not stay around him anymore. If she did, he would never forgive her for….. She shrugged and tried really hard to concentrate on the class. But in vain. She could only imagine the way he pulled the violin to his heart and yelled on her to get out. Those words brawled in her ears like screeching rubbers. That she could still feel the intensity of those words hitting her.

******

The class was finished and before Rey could go away to hunt down the authorities approved college leaders, he locked his hand with Taani and dragged her into the fire exit. She was startled but didn't squeal. The moment they entered inside, he pulled her into a hug, squeezing a bit more. He missed her the whole week though she made sure to surprise him in some unique ways. He honestly loved every bit of it. Yesterday night, she was in his arms in that sexy grilling saree even if it was for a while. She ran back to her house excusing Swayam waited for her. He didn't push her knowing she was just shy around him. He was really amazed that she had taken hold of his house to surprise him. She had also complained that the first time she came to his house, he had closed the door upon her face. He pulled a puppy face, apologizing for it. He sure had did that. But that was way years ago. And now, it was all hers as much as it was his. But she didn't accept his way of making up for it.

"Rey… aaj toh aap bahut kush lag rahe ho?" Taani pulled his cheek as both of them broke the hug. "Tum mere saath hogi toh mein humesha kush hi rahunga na…" he rose an eyebrow at her, winking. She stared him, drinking him wholly. She was just glad that he always stood by her. "Toh boliye… mujhe yaha lekar aane ka maksat Kya ta?" She broke the eye contact and questioned him playfully. "Kuch maksat hai toh hi lekar aana hai Kya tujhe yaha?" He stepped closer to her. The corner of her lips wavered. "Ab agar tum ne hi boldiya toh… ha… maksat toh hai…" he held her by waist pulling her into his waist. Both of them gaped at each other. Eventhough their feelings for each other is two years old, still the kind of Goosebumps rose at their intimacy was out of the world. Rey's hand grazed her hand, cupping her cheek. His thumb stroked her jaw while his nose touched the tip of hers. She smiled as she ascended her hands to lock around his neck. But , her cellphone buzzed so loudly that they jumped out of their skin.

Rey cussed badly as Taani pulled the phone out of her bag, apologizing to him. It was Rithwik. "Sorry…" Taani made a poker face and attended the call. Rey couldn't hear what was said on the other hand. But Taani looked quiet tensed. "Okay… okay… mein aa rahi hun..." She looked at Rey in a helplessness. He just watched her. "Acha baba.. abi aa rahi hun..." She cut the call.

"Jaana hai…" She pouted. "Ab mein bolunga toh rukegi Kya?" Rey teased her. "Rey.…" She became serious at his statement. She would really stay back if he asked. But he was just pulling her leg. "Mazak Kar Raha hun…" he patted her cheek. "Acha chal teek hai… chodta hun tujhe jaane ke liye… lekin college katam hone ke baad hum milenge… mujhe tujhse ek zaruri baat bat karni hai…" he said. "Teek hai…" she agreed. And both walked out smiling. And probably, that smiles were going to have hard time to sustain.

******

"Kya hua?" Taani hurried to VP's cabin where Rithwik and Wahi were waiting for her.

"Pata nahi…" Rithwik sounded tensed. Atleast he was speaking, Whereas Wahi looked completely lost. Taani asked Rithwik shoving her head towards Wahi. But he beckoned her to ask him herself. Since he didn't utter a single word from the morning the time they left together for college.

Taani worried at his silence. But there was no time to get into the details as VP had summoned them. She would later sit and gather all the details out of his own mouth.

******

D3 gang walked in the corridor of the first floor after coming back from the closed rehearsal hall. It was frigging closed, which rightly belonged to only them.

"Guys… neeche deko…" Vicky called everyone pointing at notice board.

"Itna shor?" Bharath peered. "Kaun macha Raha hai?" Simmi joined them. "Guys…" She jumped up and down. "Notice board…. Notice board..." She screamed. "Kya hua?" Swayam followed their gaze. Students were huddled at notice board.

"Hume bi chalna chahiye" Nil noted. "Kya pata… new GS/CS/AGS/ACS ka naam dala hoga" Neha guessed.

"Oh yes…" Sharon's tubelight switched on. "Let's go…" Kriya made a move and all others followed not before Rey and Swayam exchanging a glance at each other as if they were in this together. Yes, they were. They would face everyone and anyone who tried to break their dreams.

"Ye..  chal nikal…" Bharath threw a guy to side, as he made a space for others to enter. "Bhailog… ye kuch dala hai…"

"Ye toh…" Surbhi's words died at the tip of her tongue. She was pshychic by birth. And her instincts never went wrong. She had this weird feeling in her all throughout the day. And when she saw the names on the notice board, she couldn't be anymore correct.

"Kya hua?" Swayam turned to the notice board and went dead silent.

"Are koi kuch kyun nahi boli rahe hai?" Sharon made her away as others dragged themselves in front of the board, Rey coming the last. Everyone went still. Rey's forehead scrunched at the numb faces. "Ab tum sabko Kya ho Gaya? Kya hai notice board perrrrrr…." His lips didn't close. His nose twitched. His eyes blanched.

Dear students,

We, hereby introduce the new college authorities of 2022. Cultural Secretary as Rithwik, Assistant Cultural Secretary as Wahi and General Secretary as Taani. Also, All AGS duties will be currently handled by Taani and Wahi unless we get to appoint someone into the position. Hence, requesting all the students to report it to the respective student bodies with respect to any issues.

Best Regards,
Vice Principal.

Everyone were so shocked to even begin with. But somewhere deep down, Vicky, Nil and Simmi expected this. And Surbhi… She already guessed these three will be on board but was waiting to see the fourth one adding to the group which wasn't the case. This was going to be super epic. Fighting her own friends to eradicate dance ban wasn't in her list. But at the same time, she couldn't disagree with Rey or team plans and efforts. Swayam stared Taani's name as if him staring would magically fade her name. He didn't really expect that at all. Now…. Was the history going to repeat? As a brother, he would always support her no matter she stood against him. It was her choice and her work. He wouldn't interfere in her preferences but he wasn't either going to abandon his team. And Taani stayed on other hand, he would stand on the opposite hand to lead and support his team. But Rey… he turned to him.

Girls of the gang exchanged horrified glance. While boys looked everywhere knowing Rey was going to burst out any moment. Sharon looked at Swayam while he stared back with a blank Expression indicating that he had no idea about it. Kriya was well... Not really sure whether to curl back into a smack ball and smack the shit out of Rithwik or feel bad for Rey knowing Taani was also a part of their opposing team or she wasn't even sure whether to feel sad for herself as she was going to face her three friends on the opposing side.

Rey didn't blink as he read the names again and again, his eyes freezing at Taani's name. He fucking couldn't believe that she accepted it. Why would she? Why would she even accept it? She very well knew the consequences happened in the past at the cost of her being in a GS position. And yet…. Here, she was. He couldn't believe that he was proved wrong. He trusted that Taani would support him now, knowing how much dance ban effected him or the team. He gritted his teeth as his hands landed into his pockets. At least she didn't even take a minute to speak about it with him before accepting it? That hurt him. Disheartened him like sharp knife. All he craved was for her to be his side. But she had chosen to stand against him. He effing had no proposition to deal with it. He turned back as the gang tried to stop him, knowing he would lose his all shit. But there was no effort required from them to halt him, as Taani along with Wahi and Rithwik closed the distance between them.

Taani's eyes only searched Rey knowing the result of her decision already. Their gazes locked and Taani flinched at his accusing face. He looked so indignant that blood rushed to her face. His face became red at all the muscle tightening. Whole gang was peering at the three as if they committed a crime except maybe Surbhi and Swayam.

Taani and Rey's eye lock grew harder. She wanted to talk to him. Hold him and explain him. She took a step forward. But Rey took a step backward. Taani froze as Rey didn't break the eye lock but walked backwards, finally turning away and strolling outside. That went disastrous. Taani's eyes lowered as Rey went completely invisible to her sight. Damn! They were so happy before few hours. And all of a sudden, this new twist of fate sucked their life.

******

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.2K 141 11
This is an old fan fiction of mine. Now continuing here . It's a Taarey ( Taani & Reyansh) fanfiction from the show Dil Dosti Dance. Well Is just be...
20.8K 1.1K 73
Hey TaaReyians... here's a new story on our all time fav TaaRey. It's an idea linked with New Saath.
18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
30.8K 2K 83
This story is about SwaRon & TaaRey, who love eachother very much but are afraid to express it. And the conspiracies of the people to separate them f...