°•мү вяσтнεяs•°

By _Enchanted_Words_

"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you rui... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 17

8.7K 306 8
By _Enchanted_Words_

He turned around only to spot Mi hi looking at her feet feeling guilty. Even tho it wasn't her fault, she felt guilty for making him feel that way. She wanted to cry. Being soft hearted, she feels the worst.

"Oh, hey there" Jin said softly afraid that she would get scared of him. He could clearly see Mi hi was uncomfortable. He can see her legs shaking slightly.

"Do you need anything?" Jin bend to her height as she was looking so small compared to them. Mi hi nodded her head slowly. She thought of getting comfortable around him to make him not feel sad.

"I-i am h-ungry O-ppa" Mi hi stuttered speaking. She was playing with the hem of her dress feeling nervous to the core. Meanwhile on Jin, his heart skipped beats hearing her addressing him as "Oppa".After a long time he heard that word. His heart jumped with full happiness.

He raised his hand to her chin to keep her face up. Mi hi slightly flinched with the sudden contact.

"I'm sorry" Jin quickly apologized.

"No no it's okay." Mi hi smiled at him. It was a big relief for Jin.

"What do you want to eat? What's your favorite? Your majesty" Jin asked adjusting his apron and bowing down dramatically. Mi hi giggled seeing him being dramatic.

"I would like to eat mmmm...fried chicken. Yeah" Mi hi replied nodding her head. Jin smiled at her widely. After a long time he is going to cook fried chicken for his new sister and he made sure he will do his best.

"Coming right at you" Jin smiled. Mi hi too returned his smile. He turned around and gathered the ingredients for his cooking. He walked to the refrigerator to get chicken. He can feel Mi hi was following him too.. like his tail.

He again walked to the counter, Mi hi too came and stood beside him fully focusing on his cooking. Jin can feel her watching his every action. He couldn't stop smiling. While he was making the chicken. Mi hi's legs were hurting. She was standing the whole. Her little legs couldn't hold her anymore. she looked at the kitchen stool. nope it's too far, if I go sit there I can't see what he is doing. she thought to herself.

Jin wiped his hands in a kitchen towel. He lifted Mi hi from her underarms and sat her on the counter. A small gasp left her mouth.

"Now your legs won't hurt" Jin smiles Patting her head. Her face was red. A whole tomato. how did he know I wanted to sit? is he reading minds too?

He went back to his work as Mi hi's eyes followed his every action. Mi hi rocked her legs back and fourth.

They started talking on different topics. Jin was successful. He was success in making her comfortable with him. He was mesmerized by her politeness. She has proved that her brothers idea about her was totally wrong.

"And...Done!" Jin tossed the chicken one last time before adding them into a plate. Mi hi's eyes beamed seeing the chicken delicious.

"Aaaaaa.." Jin said taking a piece and forwarding into her mouth like feeding a baby. Mi hi giggled as she opened her mouth.

She let the delicious chicken melt in her mouth.

"Waaaaahhhh.this is so good Oppa" Mi hi talked slightly jumping. She clapped her hands.

"This is the best!!" She beamed. She couldn't hold herself as she hugged Jin tightly. Jin returned her hug quickly. It felt so good to have a sister again. To protect, to spoil, to love.

Thank you so much for your attention for this chapter, hope you all enjoyed this💖

Please vote &comment 💜

Love you🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
262K 6.7K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
136K 5.1K 46
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
83.5K 2.6K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...