ATEEZ Oneshots (Requests Clos...

By 31LouisTomlinson31

Just a bunch of random oneshots for ATEEZ, cos, why not (Also this is all fiction and none of the stuff I wri... More

Requests
Yeosang ~Attempted Suicide~
Wooyoung ~Too Annoying~
San ~Too Clingy~
Jongho ~Burden~
Wooyoung ~Misunderstanding~
Yeosang ~Hidden Sickness~
Wooyoung ~Separation Anxiety ~
Seonghwa ~Hidden Injury~
Yeosang ~Abuse With No Mark~
San ~Migraine~
Yeosang ~Anxiety~
Seonghwa ~Paranoia~
Jongho ~Drugged~
Hongjoong ~Fainting~
Wooyoung (Harassed)
San ~Hidden Sickness~
Yeosang ~Too Innocent~
Wooyoung ~Physical Abuse~
Yeosang, San, Hongjoong Seonghwa ~Vehicle Accident ~
San ~Concussion~
Hongjoong ~Attacked~
Seonghwa ~Fear of Heights~
Wooyoung ~Back Injury~
Wooyoung ~Stage Fright~
Yeosang ~Sensory Overload~
Wooyoung ~Telephone Voicemails~
Wooyoung ~Depression~
Wooyoung ~Depression~ [Part 2]
Hongjoong ~Sick or Not Sick~
San ~Shooting~
San & Yeosang ~Break In~
San ~Zombies~
Seonghwa ~Sexual Assault~
Hongjoong ~Healing Wounds~
Wooyoung + San ~Crashing Waves~
Wooyoung ~Useless~
Jung Wooyoung + Kim Hongjoong ~Hotel Fire~
Wooyoung ~Speak No Evil~
San ~Migraine Part 2~
~Wooyoung~ Sasaeng [Part 1]
Wooyoung ~Sasaeng~ [Part 2]
San ~Migraine Part 3~

Hongjoong ~Sexual Assault~

3.5K 48 26
By 31LouisTomlinson31

Trigger Warning

There is implied and mentioned sexual assault although there is no description of it. There is also the use of the R word in reference to sexual assault so if it is triggering please don't read

Hongjoong's POV

We've been busy for a while, practicing a lot for an upcoming concert in a few weeks. My birthday's in two days though, so that's something to look forward to. As usual, I was working late at night in the studio, working on a new song I got inspiration for. It must've been a little bit after midnight when the door to the studio opened and I turned around. I smiled softly as Seonghwa peaked his head inside before slowly walking in. He was dressed in an oversized sweater and some sweatpants and his hair was all fluffed up, meaning he was either getting ready for bed and came to check on me or he was sleeping for a bit before he woke up and then came to check on me.

"Joongie, you coming home soon," he asked me quietly.

"Yeah. I just have a few more things to finish up and then I'll head back. I'll be around an hour," I replied. He sighed softly before closing the door and walking over to the couch. I watched as he laid down and curled up so his head was resting on the arm as he peered over at me. I gave him a small smile before turning back to my computer and continuing on with my work. I was working for a few minutes before I paused and glanced back at Seonghwa on the couch. I frowned slightly when I noticed he was struggling to keep his eyes open and they kept drooping but he would snap them back open. I appreciate Seonghwa, a lot, for everything that he's done for me. He's what helped me get through many hard times and hardships as a trainee and even after, always willing to wait for me in the studio at ungodly hours. I sighed gently before picking up my laptop and moving over to the couch, sitting down and placing it in my lap.

"Come here Hwa," I said softly, holding out my arm. He quickly shuffled over from the arm of the couch so he was cuddled up to my side. I guided his head to my shoulder and he weakly clenched his hands in the bottom of my shirt.

"I'll just be a bit longer alright," I said quietly.

"M'kay," he replied softly. I once again continued to work on the song, with Seonghwa curled up to my side. Yet again, I only managed to work for a few minutes before I stopped quickly as I felt Seonghwa's head slide forwards before he jerked it back quickly. I peered down at him as he blinked lethargically, his eyes watching my laptop but not really seeing given how exhausted he was. He was trying to keep himself up though, for me, so he could keep me company and then go home afterwards. I don't really think he'll be making it to the dorms though, it's better to just sleep here. I quietly saved my work and shut down my laptop, placing it on the floor without moving too much so I wouldn't jostle Seonghwa. I then slowly laid down and moved the half asleep elder so he was laying on top of me, his head resting on my chest. He whined slightly but quickly cuddled closer to me, his arms wrapping around my waist loosely. I smiled softly and moved my hands to card through his fluffy pink hair. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, his body relaxing completely and his lips parting slightly. Once I was sure he had fallen asleep, I finally closed my eyes, joining him soon after...

"Come on, wakey, wakey." I groaned slightly before my eyes slipped open and I tightened my grip around Seonghwa who was somehow still laying on top of me. I looked to see Eden kneeling down beside the couch with a big grin on his face.

"What do you want Eden Hyung," I asked with a frown.

"Coming to wake up two of my little boys," he chuckled.

"Hyung, we're 23. I'd hardly call us little," I pointed out.

"You're still little though, considering you're like 172 centimetres," he said.

"If I didn't have Seonghwa laying on top of me, I would kick you. Hyung or not," I said with a scowl.

"I know, but you do," he smiled.

"Hyung be careful, you don't want to anger the minion," Seonghwa giggled as he sat up. I didn't even realise he was awake but I frowned even further at the teasing.

"Good point. Anyway, you two need to get up, you have practice in half an hour. I bought you some bacon and egg muffins," Eden said, holding up a brown paper bag. I sat up and grabbed the bag, pulling out a muffin and handing it to Seonghwa before grabbing the other one for me.

"Thanks Hyung," I said, giving him a small smile.

"No problem, now enjoy and have a good practice," he said, standing up and ruffling my hair. I gave him a small wave as he left the room.

"Sorry for making you have to sleep on the couch," Seonghwa said quietly as he unwrapped his muffin.

"Don't be, I'm sorry for keeping you up so late," I replied, giving him a small smile. We ate quickly before heading to the dance practice room to prepare for our practice.

Practice was long as always, but still fun. It helps when you have a bunch of energetic children to keep you entertained during long practices. San and Wooyoung especially seemed to be very energetic and playful. I said goodbye to the other's before heading towards the producing studio again.

"Joongie Hyung." I paused and turned around at the call, waiting for San to catch up to me. When he got to me, he flung his arms around me and buried his face in my neck. I tensed for a second before relaxing and ruffling his hair gently.

"What's up," I asked him.

"Just wanted to hug you," he whispered, making me chuckle lightly. I will never be able to understand San and his weird moods and out of the blue skinship.

"Ok. Any specific reason," I asked slowly. He shook his head in reply but didn't move. I frowned, getting slightly worried about him but I moved my hand to his neck and massaged it gently. Usually when San hugs you, he's just mucking around or feeling clingy but occasionally it's because he's upset and needs the comfort. And if it's the latter, then it's worrying because San's a very sensitive person and get's hurt easily.

"Are you alright Sannie," I whispered gently.

"Yeah," he replied softly.

"Are you sure," I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, positive. I just wanna hug you one last time while you're still 22," he said with a giggle.

"Seriously San? I was worried something was wrong," I groaned. He giggled once again and pulled away slightly, still keeping his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Aish, what am I going to do with you," I said, flicking his forehead lightly. He squeaked and pulled away from me, grinning happily.

"Bye Hyungie, have fun," he laughed before running off down the halls. I smiled fondly after him before turning back to the studio and walking inside. I was working for a couple of hours, just concentrating and getting in the zone when I felt a small sharp pain in my head. I groaned and blinked quickly before glancing away from the screen. Seriously? I'm getting a headache now? I gently pressed my index and middle finger from either hand to the side of my head and massaged it gently, hoping to relieve some of the pressure. I glanced back at the screen but the headache begun to get worse. If I want to continue at all, I need to get this headache under control. I opened the first draw at my desk, searching through to try and find some Panadol but there was none there. I groaned and slammed the draw closed. I need some Panadol. I quickly opened stood up and walked to the door, opening it and poking my head out. I looked down the hall to see if I could find someone who would be able to get me some Panadol. I noticed walking a little more down the hall was a staff member that sometimes helps us out, Junghyun I think his name is. I hope it is anyway.

"Junghyun-ssi," I called out to him. He stopped and turned around.

"Hongjoong-ssi, is everything ok," he asked as he walked over.

"It's alright, I just have a bit of a headache though. I've run out of Panadol though, so I was wondering if you weren't busy, would you be able to get me some please," I asked.

"Of course Hongjoong-ssi. I will go and get some," he said, bowing before walking off. I closed the door once again and went back into the room, just sitting down and waiting until I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and moved to let Junghyun in.

"Here, I bought you some water as well," he said, handing me a bottle of water and two pills.

"Thank you," I said, giving him a small smile. I uncapped the bottle and popped the pills in my mouth, swallowing them with the water quickly.

"No problem," he nodded.

"Hey, do you think I could stay and watch you work a little? I've always been interested in seeing what you do to create songs," he said.

"Of course Junghyun-ssi," I nodded. I'm used to having people staying and watching me sometimes so I really don't mind. I pulled over a chair for him to sit in which he did as I turned back to my laptop. My headache begun to lessen and I was happy that my head wasn't pounding as much but something felt off, wrong. My eyelids begun to feel heavy and I felt slightly dizzy, tired.

"Are you ok," Junghyun asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just feel a bit off," I said shaking my head slightly.

"Do you wanna maybe stand up for a second, it may help you feel a bit better," he said. I took his advice and slowly stood but regretted it instantly as my head spun and I clutched to the bench.

"Fuck. I really don't feel good," I whimpered. I felt arms wrap around my waist to keep me steady and just in time it seems as my vision blurred slightly and then I blacked out completely.

Seonghwa's POV

"Hyung, Hyung get up. WAKE UP HYUNG IT'S ALMOST TIME." I groaned and opened my eyes to see Wooyoung face inches from mine with a wide grin. I would have yelled and accidentally slapped him as a reflex but unfortunately this is a frequent occurrence so it doesn't even faze me anymore.

"What are you doing Wooyoung," I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"It's almost midnight Hyung. Which means it's almost time for us to surprise Hongjoongie Hyung," he grinned. Last time I looked I thought it was around 9pm.

"I must've fallen asleep. Does everyone have everything ready," I asked as I sat up slightly, grabbing Wooyoung's waist gently when he almost fell off the couch.

"Yunho and Mingi are just finishing wrapping the last few presents and then we'll bag them, grab the cake and go," he told me.

"Alright, let's go." I tried to sit up but Wooyoung didn't move.

"Wooyoung? I need to get up and you're sitting in my lap," I pointed out. He looked at me with an odd look, grinned, kissed my cheek and then jumped up, running off with a cackle. My kids are weird. I shook my head and stood up, walking to the loungeroom where Yunho was finishing up wrapping one of the last presents.

"Everything ready boys," I asked, calling out.

"I think so, Jongho has the cake," Yeosang said as he walked up beside me.

"Alright. Everyone make sure you're wearing a jacket so that you don't get sick," I told them.

"Hyung, it's like a three minute walk," Yunho said.

"And? I don't want you getting sick so put a jacket on," I repeated.

"God you're such a mum," Mingi said, yelping when I whacked the back of his head.

"If you aren't wearing a jacket, you aren't coming. Call me a mum if you want but your dad won't be happy if I let you get sick," I shrugged.

"He isn't going to care," Wooyoung said as he walked in the room.

"No, Hongjoong Hyung definitely will. He wants us all happy and healthy, especially now so just put one on," Yeosang said where he was already waiting with a jacket on. See, this is why he's my favourite.

"Thank you Sangie," I said.

"God the favouritism-."

"If you did what you're told like Yeosang does Wooyoung, then perhaps I'd like you more," I interrupted.

"Hyung just got burned," Jongho chuckled.

"Let's just stop arguing and get going so we get there on time," Yeosang said.

"Good point. Let's go," I said. Wooyoung, San and Jongho carried the bags of presents while Mingi carried the cake. Everyone had jackets on thankfully and as noted earlier it only took us a few minutes to reach the company. Wooyoung and San wouldn't stop giggling for some reason so I had to quieten them down.

"Guys, shh. If you're loud then it won't be a surprise," I said. They immediately went quiet with soft apologies. We walked down the halls until we were all lined up outside his producing studio. Yunho put his hand on the doorknob and held his finger to his lips to tell us all to be quiet while he looked at his watch. Once the time hit midnight and officially Hongjoong's birthday he opened the door and stepped inside.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hyung." Yunho froze in the doorway, blocking the rest of us from getting inside.

"Move Yunnie, I wanna say happy birthday," Wooyoung giggled, trying to push him further inside. To my surprise though, Yunho pushed Wooyoung back and closed the door quickly.

"Yunho, what're you doing," Mingi asked, clearly as confused as me.

"Can you guys go back to the dorm please. Except Seonghwa Hyung. I don't think Hongjoong really wants to see anyone right now," he said quickly. I frowned slightly, is Hongjoong upset?

"But we came here to surprise Hyung," Wooyoung whined.

"Just take the presents and cake back to the door and wait there," Yunho said, not budging. The other's started grumbling about wanting to see Hongjoong but I caught Yunho's eyes and my stomach dropped. They looked helpless and lost, fearful even and immediately knew that something was definitely wrong.

"Guys, just go back to the dorm ok. You can surprise him when we get back home," I said. They didn't seem to happy but the other's reluctantly left until it was just Yunho and I. I turned back to Yunho and reached to open the door but drew my hand back when he kept a tight grip on the knob and remained frozen.

"Hey, it's ok. What's going on Yunho," I asked him, grabbing his shoulder and squeezing it gently. Yunho looked up with me with watery eyes and my heart broke at the sight.

"Something's wrong Hyung. Something's really wrong," he said, his voice practically a whisper. I frowned slightly but he slowly opened the door and stepped aside. I tried to brace myself but nothing could prepare me for what I saw and I swear my heart stopped. Hongjoong was laying on the floor, clearly unconscious. His shirt was discarded to the side and his upper torso was littered with small purple bruises that looked a lot like hickies. While his pants were still on, the were undone and his belt was nowhere to be seen. I ran inside with a gasp and dropped to my knees beside him, shakily placing my hand on the top of his head. I glanced over him again and my stomach churned thinking of what happened.

"Y-Yunho. Um, go. Go run and see if there's someone that can help," I stuttered out quickly, gently running my fingers through Hongjoong's hair. I glanced up at Yunho, noticing that he hadn't moved.

"What's wrong," I asked him.

"Hyung someone, someone did this to Hongjoong Hyung. The only people with access to his studio are people from the company," he said. I paused, thinking about he said. Someone did this to Joongie, someone from KQ, a staff member or a fellow artist or producer.

"Go get Eden Hyung. Don't tell him what happened, just bring him here ok," I said. Yunho nodded before rushing off. I turned back to Hongjoong taking a few quick deep breaths to keep myself calm. I grabbed out my phone and sadly took a few photos of Hongjoong, knowing it might be needed as evidence. Even the thought made me feel like throwing up. I grabbed his shirt and quickly slipped it over his head, putting his hands through the sleeves and pulling him closer to me so his body could lean against mine. I quickly reached down and zipped up his pants before scooping him up, resting him in my lap gently and resting his head on my shoulder. Just as I finished fixing him up, the door opened and Yunho came inside with Eden. I nervously clenched Hongjoong's shirt in my fist, praying to god that I know Eden well and he would never dream of hurting Hongjoong in any way.

"What's going on? Yunho wouldn't tell me anything, just said that it was urgent," Eden said, looking genuinely confused. He looked over at me and his eyes flicked down to Hongjoong, a small, smile on his face. Ok, so either he's a really good actor or he has no idea what's going on.

"Did Hongjoong work himself to exhaustion again? And on his birthday. Aish, what am I gonna do with kid," he said chuckling fondly. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that there was no way Eden would've ever done this. I never really thought he would anyway, he treats and protects Hongjoong as if he's his own child.

"No, he didn't. At least I don't think he did," I said quietly. Eden's face furrowed in concern and he quickly looked back and to Yunho and then back to me.

"What's going on? Why do you guys look so scared? Is everything ok. You know I'm always here to talk alright," he said gently, placing a comforting hand on Yunho's shoulder.

"Um, we don't know what happened. We came to s-surprise him for his birthday. But uh, we, we found him like this," I said, sniffling to keep away my tears as I held my phone out to Eden. He grabbed it and took a look at it, his breathing hitching and his eyes going wide before they narrowed.

"Ok. I want you boys to stay right here ok. Make sure Hongjoong is comfortable and if he wakes up you run out and get me alright. I'll be in the hall calling the police and an ambulance ok," Eden said. At his words, Yunho promptly burst into tears and Eden wasted no time in quickly hugging the younger. I myself felt like absolute shit but I kept my tears at bay, knowing Yunho needed the comfort more right now.

"Yun, it's ok. Hongjoong's gonna be alright ok," Eden said holding Yunho tighter and rubbing his back gently.

"Hyung," I said quietly.

"Yeah Hwa, what's up. You doing really well ok," he said comfortingly.

"Did. Do you think someone tried to take advantage of him? Or like, they did," I asked, pulling Hongjoong closer to me on my lap for more comfort. Whether it was for myself or him, I'm not sure.

"I'm not sure what happened and we won't know for a while but he's safe right now and that's all that matters. I need you two to stay with him and keep him safe until someone else get's here alright," Eden said. I nodded and Yunho sniffled, pulling away from him so he could go.

"You're doing really good ok Yunnie," Eden whispered, ruffling Yunho's hair softly. Yunho nodded and Eden gave him a small smile before he left the room. Yunho was still sad and sniffling so I quickly held out one arm and gestured for him to come over. He quickly moved over and sat down, huddling up to my side as I wrapped an arm around him and slipping his hand into one of Hongjoong's softly. I don't know how long we stayed like that, Hongjoong in my arms and Yunho cuddled to my side, but the doors eventually opened and Eden walked in with two paramedics who were carrying a stretcher.

"Hello boys, I'm Yang Jooyeon and this is my partner Choi Chen, we're paramedics. Is this Hongjoong-ssi," the lady on the left asked. I nodded slowly, gripping Hongjoong tightly.

"It seems like you already have a good hold on him, would you mind gently placing him on the stretcher for us please," Chen asked. Yunho moved away from me and I slowly stood up, carrying Hongjoong over to the stretcher next to the two paramedics. I lowered him gently onto the stretcher, making sure his feet was on and his head wasn't at an odd angle. I was reluctant to step away but I moved back and stepped beside Eden who quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Is um. Is he going to be ok? He, he hasn't woken up yet," I said worriedly as Jooyeon checked over Hongjoong's head.

"He doesn't seem to have any head trauma so it's he's either passed out from malnourishment or more likely he's ingested some sort of drug. We know anything for sure until we run some tests though," Chen replied.

"Thank you, um. Just take good care of him please," I said nervously.

"Of course," they both replied before they wheeled Hongjoong out.

"C'mon boys, I'll drive you to the hospital alright," Eden said gently. Yunho nodded quickly and moved over, following Eden down the hall but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to follow. A few seconds later Eden poked his head back in the room looking at me questioningly.

"You coming Hwa," he asked slowly.

"Hyung, I'm scared," I whispered. His eyes softened and he walked over, giving me a tight hug.

"I know you are Hwa, but you've done really well ok. I need you to stay strong ok. We don't know what's happened yet, we just need to hope for the best alright," Eden said, holding me tighter as a few tears fell down my face.

"Stay strong for Yunho and the boys right now, you need to be the Hyung ok. I promise that later when you need it, you can come to me and I'll be there for you ok," he said softly. I nodded into his shoulder and took a few quick deep breaths to calm down before pulling away and wiping the tears off my face. I followed Eden out, catching up with Yunho, and over to his car so he could drive us. The drive was silent and I sat in the middle so Yunho could rest his head on my shoulder and I could hold his hand. The entire drive was silent and when we finally got to the hospital, we were directed to a private waiting room.

"Seonghwa Hyung," Yunho said quietly, speaking up as we were sitting in the waiting room.

"Yeah, what's up," I asked turning to him.

"You need to get the other's down here," he said, biting his lip anxiously. I didn't want to be the one to tell them but I'm the Eden is right, I'm the eldest. I need to be the one who tells them and I need to be there for them. I nodded but paused as my mind drifted back to when I saw Hongjoong. I don't think that image is going to be leaving me anytime soon, nor the feeling that came with seeing it. I stood up and moved to the side, grabbing out my phone and calling Yeosang, the oldest and calmest out of the other's at the dorm.

"Hey Hyung, are you guys coming back here soon or is Hongjoong Hyung still upset," he asked as he answered. It doesn't surprise me that that's what they thought had happened, given Yunho's reaction and only wanting me to stay as I'm the one who usually helps Hongjoong when he's upset. I took a deep breath to make sure I could talk properly.

"Yeosang, something's happened and I need you and the other's to come to the hospital ok," I told him.

"The hospital? Hyung what happened? Is everything ok? Is Hyung hurt," Yeosang asked quickly. I could tell that although he was really worried, he was trying to keep composed.

"We're not sure what happened, we found Hongjoong unconscious and we think someone may have drugged him. I just need you guys to come here so we can be together when the doctors tell us what's happened. Eden Hyung is here as well," I said, struggling to keep my voice even but just managing to in the end.

"Ok. Ok, yeah. I'll tell the other's what you told me and we'll be there soon. Thanks Hyung. I uh, love you," he said, his voice small at the end. Yeosang isn't usually one to talk about his feeling a lot, he only usually does it when he's a bit shaken and scared and needs some comfort.

"I love you too Yeosangie. Stay strong for Hyungie alright," I whispered before ending the call. The boys arrived about 15 minutes later, rushing through the door to the waiting room. I stood up, ready to console anyone who needed it and just in time as Wooyoung crashed into my arms. I pulled him close to me and held him tightly.

"It's alright Youngie, it's gonna be ok," I whispered softly, despite not even really believing it myself. But Wooyoung is my dongsaeng and I need to make sure alright first. He tightened his hold around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm here Hyung. I know you're older and you think you need to look after me because of that but it's bullshit. I'm here for you, for whatever you need. Just let it out Hyung, I'll be here to catch you when you fall," he whispered. I froze in shock, not expecting that. He's right, I do think it should be me helping them, but that's because it should be. But Wooyoung's words hit a little bit too close to home and against my own will I felt myself relax and tears begin to form quickly into my eyes.

"It's ok Hyung, I've got you," he whispered, rubbing his hand up and down my back. It's so much different hearing Wooyoung so sincere and serious when he's usually so carefree and loud. I lowered my face down and hid it in his neck as the tears quietly begun to fall. He gently guided me back so we could sit down in the seat and once we did, he held me even closer and ran his fingers through my hair delicately as I continued to cry. I moved my hand to clutch his shirt tightly trying to stop myself from crying too much but once I started, it was hard to stop.

"Hyung don't force yourself to slow down ok," Wooyoung said. I just sighed and gave up trying to stop. I'll stop crying whenever my mind decides to stop. The image of finding Hongjoong came to mind once again and I whimpered, shaking my head to try and get it to go away.

"Hyung. Hyung hey shh, what's wrong," Wooyoung asked as he pulled away slightly to face me. He softly kissed my forehead before cupping my cheek and wiping away my tears.

"S-Sorry," I whispered, sniffling slightly.

"Don't be. What's wrong Hyung," he asked me.

"I just. Don't worry about it," I said shaking my head.

"Hyung, please talk to me," he said quietly.

"I'm fine Wooyoung. I'm not the one who's drugged in a hospital bed," I said bitterly.

"I know," Wooyoung said in resignation. The door opened once again and Eden walked back in. I never even realised left in the first place. Everyone turned to Eden from where they were all spread out.

"There are camera's in the studio so the police are going to look at them to figure out what happened," he told us.

"Do, do you think someone did something bad to Hongjoong Hyung," Jongho asked quietly. That is the big question isn't it.

"We don't know but we can only hope for the best. Hongjoong is strong, he can get through this, especially with you boys," he said.

"I need to go back to the company now to talk to the police but you guys stay here and wait for Hongjoong to wake up ok," he added.

"Will do Hyung. Thank you," I said, nodding in his direction. He paused, obviously noticing my red eyes and tear stained face but then he glanced down and saw that Wooyoung was still hugging me gently, his hand rubbing circles into my hip. Eden says goodbye before heading out, leaving us to wait for any news we can get. The news finally came an hour later when a doctor walked out. We all stood up, eager to find out any of news about Hongjoong's condition.

"You guys are here for Kim Hongjoong right," the man asked.

"Yes we are," Yeosang replied. Wooyoung moved closer to my side and grabbed my hand in his.

"I am Doctor Lee, Hongjoong-ssi's doctor. We did a full examination of Hongjoong-ssi and found no sighs of sexual assault. We did however find traces of a drug called Flunitrazepam. It's a drug that's prescribed to help people with insomnia and assist with anaesthesia," Doctor Lee said. My stomach dropped as it was confirmed that he was drugged. I heard a sob and my head snapped to the side to see San with his hand over his mouth as he sobbed. I quickly let go of Wooyoung's hand and he rushed to San's side, hugging him tightly as the other clung to him and sobbed. My heart broke but I know that Wooyoung is the right person to console San at the moment.

"Will Hongjoong Hyung be ok," Jongho asked.

"The drugs should pass through his system within the next few hours and they shouldn't have any permanent side effects. He should be just fine. You are free to go and wait in his room for him to wake up," Doctor Lee said.

"Thank you Doctor Lee," I said.

"Of course. He's in room 27 down the hall and to the left." The boys and I wasted no time in rushing to the room Doctor Lee directed us to.

Hongjoong's POV

I felt weird. Off. I was waking up, in bed I think. Except my bed felt weird, different than usual. I slowly opened my eyes and was confused to see a white ceiling above me, not the black of my studio or Seonghwa's bunk at the dorm. I turned my head to the side and my eyes fell on some weird equipment. Hospital equipment? It took a few seconds to register in my mind before I sat up quickly, realising that I was in fact in the hospital but having no idea how I got there. I started to panic and I whimpered in confusion but Seonghwa was suddenly by my side and holding my hand gently, his eyes full of concern. Well that's something familiar and not confusing.

"Shh, you're ok Joong," he whispered, hushing me gently.

"Hwa what the hell is going on? Why am I in the hospital and how did I get here," I asked quickly, not letting go of his hand. I decided not to ask about why his eyes were so red and puffy, figuring he's been crying about something and I'm guessing it has something to do with why I'm here right now.

"What do you remember Hongjoong," he asked quietly. I thought about it for a few seconds, trying to remember what may have happened and then I remembered being in the studio and getting a headache and then passing out but thankfully Junghyun caught me before I could get injured.

"I was in the studio working on a song but I got a headache so I took some Panadol but passed out and then I was here," I relayed to him.

"W-What kind of Panadol was it," Seonghwa asked shakily. I was confused as to why he sounded so shaky.

"I dunno, Panadol? I got Junghyun one of our staff members to get some for me," I replied. To my shock, Seonghwa burst into tears. I quickly shuffled to the side and pulled him up onto the bed beside me, hugging him tightly.

"Hwa? Hwa what's wrong," I asked worriedly as he begun to sob. He didn't reply and just kept crying so I pulled him closer to me and kissed his forehead gently. This seemed to make it worse as he cried harder and I was at a lose for what to do so I just continued to hold him until a few minutes later, he finally calmed down and curled up against me.

"Hwa what's going on? Why are you crying? And why am I here," I asked him. Seonghwa looked down at the bed, clearly trying to avoid the question but I quickly placed my hand under his chin and lifted his head.

"It's ok Seonghwa. Whatever it is, I can take it. I promise. Unless, I'm not dying am I," I asked worriedly.

"No, no you aren't dying Hongjoong," he replied quickly. I let out a breath of relief at that. It can't be that bad if I'm not dying.

"Then what is it Seonghwa," I asked him. He started to cry again but only silently and not as bad as before.

"I'm so sorry Hongjoong," he said quietly.

"Seonghwa if you don't tell me soon, then I'm gonna start thinking about really bad scenarios," I told him.

"Yunho and I found you in your studio, on the floor unconscious," Seonghwa told me. On the floor? Wouldn't Junghyun have moved me to the couch or something? Why did he leave me on the floor? Maybe he thought it was safer.

"You um. Your shirt was gone and your. Your pants were undone," he whispered. I froze at his words, immediately understanding the implications.

"The doctors said there weren't any signs of sexual abuse but you were um, drugged," he said quickly. Drugged? Oh shit.

"The Panadol Junghyun gave me, wasn't Panadol," I said in realisation. I thought he was helping me when all along he was trying to do something else. That's really creepy but Seonghwa said there was no signs of sexual abuse so that's a relief I guess. I looked down at Seonghwa and I saw the guilt and pain in his eyes. I don't know what happened and whatever happened can't be changed now so what's done is done. Right now I'm more worried about my closest friend crying and feeling guilty for something he couldn't have changed. I don't even know how I would feel if I found Seonghwa how he found me. I would be devastated. I leant forwards and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry Hwa," I said softly. His eyes went wide but before he could say anything there was a loud sob and we sat up to see San sobbing in Wooyoung's arms. I didn't ever realise the other's were here.

"Why are you apologizing," San cried. My heart broke at his cries and I would wish for anything to be able to take away his pain. San is very happy, energetic and cuddly but he's also very sensitive and cares a lot about other's.

"It would've been a shock to have seen me like that and it probably scared him," I said quietly.

"HYUNG YOU COULD'VE BEEN RAPED," Wooyoung said angrily. I was shocked that he was yelling but I know when he's scared he get's angry.

"AND YOU'RE APOLOGIZING," he yelled as he stood up, still managing to keep his arms around San.

"Wooyoung, shut up. Do you want to scare him more," Yeosang said quickly, immediately making Wooyoung go quiet.

"I'm ok Youngie. The doctors said nothing happened," I said.

"Hyung. I don't want to scare you but just because they couldn't see one type of thing, doesn't mean that nothing happened. Have you seen under your shirt," Yunho said quietly. I frowned slightly before moving my hands away from Seonghwa and lifting my shirt slightly. There were a few intakes of breaths but I just bit my lip anxiously. It wasn't hard to tell what the little purple bruises were and I quickly let go of my shirt, grabbing Seonghwa's hand. He squeezed it gently and linked our fingers.

"We don't know what happened Hyung, and we won't know until the police go through the footage," Mingi said quietly. I looked around at all of the boys sitting around the room and I really just how scared and guilty they all were.

"Come here kids," I said softly. They all immediately got up and came over as Seonghwa slipped off the bed. San sniffled and crawled onto the bed into my lap. I didn't expect anything else from him though and I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and let him relax against me. Yunho slipped his hand into one of mine and I gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm sorry for not getting there soon enough Hyung," Yunho whispered.

"Don't be. None of you. You have nothing to be sorry for and there's nothing you could've done to change anything alright," I said, trying to make them realise it wouldn't have changed anything. Actually come to think of it, why were they even at the studio anyway?

"Why were you guys at the studio in the first place though," I asked them.

"We were coming to surprise you for your birthday," Yeosang said quietly. My birthday? Aww, that's actually really sweet. I smiled softly at them and ruffled San's hair gently.

"Thank you boys. It means a lot that you came to surprise me," I said.

"How are you being so calm about this Hyung," Jongho asked from the foot of the bed.

"I was shocked when I woke up and Hwa told me but I've you boys with me and I wasn't hurt badly," I replied.

"I admit I probably won't want to stay back alone for a while and I won't trust anything a staff member gives me but I know you guys will be there for me and look after me," I told them.

"Of course we will Hyung," Wooyoung said and San nodded, cuddling closer to me. I smiled softly at the younger boy in my lap and placed a quick kiss to his cheek.

"I've been thinking about learning how to produce a song and why not learn by watching the Captain in action," Yeosang said with a small smile. Ooo, that will be good.

"Are you really gonna be ok Joong-ah," Seonghwa asked gently.

"I'm a little shaken and a little scared but yeah, I'll be ok," I said truthfully.

"Group hug," I added, opening my arms. They all immediately rushed forwards and we somehow managed to have a group hug. There were some tears and some crying but in the end, everything will be ok as long as I have these seven beside me!

A/N

This was requested by LunaBlu2908 I'm sorry if this wasn't what you wanted. I tried my best but I wasn't very comfortable writing some of what you requested because I'm not quite ready for it but I hope you still enjoyed it and I made it a bit longer to make up for it

Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1.8K 26
(@woahhwa on tumblr) contains mature content; read at your own consent; requests open :D
15.1K 234 25
oneshots ! include: - fluff (F) -smut (S) -angst (A) - sensitive topics (!!! Warning at start of chapter) any ships welcome ! requests: OPEN โœ… CLOSED...
18K 558 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*
40.9K 461 17
Ateez sickfics cause I'm bored. These shouldn't be taken seriously,it's just for fun. Hope you enjoy.