Ruthless Seduction

By RainbowColoredMind

Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language and s... More

Ruthless Seduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Unfaithful 1
Ruthless Seduction Book
FAQ and Book Cover

Chapter Thirty One

903K 14.5K 865
By RainbowColoredMind

Axel’s POV

I hated the fact that Valerie thinks that I was ashamed of her. That was not true. Hell, she had no idea how much I wanted to show her off to the world. I wanted to make every man who looks her way jealous because they’ll know she’s mine and they can’t have her. She’s the one who should be ashamed of me for being a fucking coward. I really hated myself for that.

She never questioned me again after what happened. But despite that, I still felt bothered. I didn’t want her to ever think that I was ashamed of her or that I wasn’t serious with her. I wanted to prove to her that that wasn’t the case. Kaya naisipan kong dalhin siya sa dalawang importanteng tao sa buhay ko. I didn’t want her to feel like I was keeping her a secret. I just wished she knew our situation was hurting me as much as it was hurting her.

Valerie’s POV

The uniformed security guard opened the tall and elegant gate for us and Axel drove in. We drove by the huge marble fountain in the circular driveway before he pulled up in front of the chateau styled mansion.

I turned my head and looked at Axel with a confused look on my face. He just gave me a smile. Before I could even ask what we were doing here, he got out of the car and ran to my side to open the door for me.  He then extended his hand for me and helped me out. I wrapped my arms around of his and we started walking in.

“Whose house is this?” I asked, letting my eyes wander around. The inside of the house was no less impressive than the outside. Everything looked elegant and sophisticated.

“Axel, honey.” Said a sweet and gentle voice. My head turned to the voice and I saw a beautiful and slender woman walking towards us. She had a clear face, the few lines and wrinkles on it spoke of her age. She looked middle age but someone who had aged gracefully. Have I seen her somewhere.

She gave Axel a hug before turning her attention to me.  “And you must be Valerie. I’ve heard so much about you.” She said before giving me a warm hug and a cheek to cheek kiss.

“Val, I’d like you to meet my mother.” Pakilala ni Axel.

I suddenly tensed up at what I heard. That was why she looked familiar. Nakita ko na siya sa photo album noong nagpunta kami sa lake house nila. Oh my god! I suddenly didn’t know what to say or how to act. I was baffled for a few seconds.

“Good evening, Mrs. Lavigne.” I smiled when I finally had the chance to pull myself together. “Nice to meet you.”  

“Just call me tita Charlotte.” She said with a warm smile. “I’m so glad to finally meet you. You really are beautiful.”

“Thank you, tita Charlotte.” I shyly said.

“Siya nga pala, naghanda ako ng dinner para sa inyo. Shall we?” She said before heading towards the dining room and we followed behind her.

“Bakit hindi mo sinabi na dito pala tayo pupunta?” I whispered to him, giving him a soft slap on the arm. I was so unprepared for this. I was scared I would do or say something stupid and they would think I’m unworthy to be their future daughter-in-law.

“Relax. My family won’t bite.” He laughed.

“Do you think they’ll like me?” I softly asked.

“I’m sure they will and even if they don’t, I’d still love you.” He smiled, giving me a kiss on the side of my head.

“Tignan mo yang dad mo, gabing-gabi na ayaw pa rin magpaawat sa pag golf.” She stood in front of the wide and open door to their backyard. It was big and spacious but it didn’t have a lot of stuff in it. Other than the small patio at the corner, it was just grasses and golf course. Axel’s dad was standing in the middle of the backyard with a tiny, white ball on the ground in front of him and was getting ready to swing the golf club.

“Augusto!” Tita Charlotte called him. He jerked his head towards us. “Your son is here. Pumasok ka na muna dito ng makapagdinner na tayo.”

He swung the golf club and hit the ball.  Pagkatapos ay itinabi niya na ang club sa golf bag na nasa tabi niya. And then he began to saunter towards us. Axel’s father looked so much like him. Nakikita ko na sa kanya kung ano ang magiging itsura ni Axel pagtanda niya. The old man still looked handsome even with grey streaks in his dark hair. It only made him look more wise, dignified and refined.  I wouldn’t mind Axel looking like the twenty to thirty years from now.

“Dad, this is my girlfriend, Valerie.” Axel introduced me to him.

“Please to meet you.” He looked very intimidating until he smiled. He held his hand out to me. “Augusto Benedicto Lavigne.”

“Valerie Zamora, sir.” I introduced myself as I took his hand.

 After our handshake, he wrapped an arm around the back of his wife’s waist and gave her a peck on the cheek. His hard face suddenly softened when he looked at his wife which I found really cute. Ganyan din kaya kami ni Axel kapag when we get a bit older?

The couple invited us to the dining table and we all sat there together.

“Valerie, try this, honey. Ako ang nagluto niyan.” Tita Charlotte said as she held out a plate of pasta.

“Thank you, tita.” I took it and put some on my plate.

“Do you happen to know my son’s friend, Tristan Zamora?” Tanong ng dad niya.

“He’s my brother.” I answered.

“You’re the daughter of Jaime Zamora, the owner of the Zamora Plantation?”

“Yes.” I nodded my head.

“I’ve met him before at a fund raising event years ago. He’s such a lovely person.” Axel’s mother said, smiling. “A very simple and humble man.”

“I rarely see him at social events.” Sabi naman ng dad ni Axel.

“Ayaw na ayaw niya kasing naiiwan ang hacienda, he’s very hands-on with it. Doon daw kasi nila binuo ni mommy ang pangarap nila at pamilya namin. It’s his way of preserving her memories.”

“That’s so sweet.” Tita Charlotte said.

“He’s doing what he loves to do and I do what I have to do. If I had the choice, gusto ko ng magretire. But I can’t trust the business my family has built for six generations to a grown man who acts like a college frat boy.”  He said as his eyes gazed at Axel.

Axel huffed like a teenage boy.

“Yan kasing batang yan napakatigas ng ulo. The more you stop him, the more he’ll do it, just to prove his in control. Look what happened to him and his-”

“Augusto!” Tita Charlotte scolded.

Suddenly everyone went quiet. The whole atmosphere turned thick and heavy. Axel’s face seemed to darken. We finished our dinner quietly and after that, Axel’s dad invited him to play golf with him. Naiwan kaming dalawa ni tita Charlotte.  

“Tita Charlotte, thank you for the nice dinner.” I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“You’re welcome.” She gave me a warm smile. “I’m sorry about what happened earlier. Yan kasing mag-ama ko hindi magkasundo dahil parehong pareho sila ng ugali. Gusto nila sila ang palaging tama, walang gustong magparaya. Ganyan lang ang dalawang iyon pero kita mo mabilis din magkasundo.” She said, shaking her head as she watched the two.

“I understand.” I smiled.

She suddenly held both my hands and looked me in the eyes. “At tungkol naman kay Axel, please be patient with him. Alam kong mahal na mahal ka ng anak ko kaya sana huwag kang mapagod na mahalin siya.”

I nodded my head at her.

“Thank you, hija.” She said and gave me a tight hug. Tita Charlotte and I talked a little bit more before Axel came up to me. Nag-aya na siyang umuwi pagkatapos niyang makipaglaro ng golf. Nagpaalam na ako sa mga magulang niya and just as we were about to leave, I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. Iniwan ko muna sila sandali. I answered nature’s call and went back to where I left them.

“I like Valerie for you. She brings out the best in you.” Narinig kong sabi ni tita Charlotte. I couldn’t help but to smile when I heard that. I stopped to where I was so I could hear their conversation and what his parents thought about me.  “Does she know?”

Axel shook his head.

“Are you going to tell her?” She asked. My brows furrowed. Tell me what? Was he keeping something from me?

“I don’t know.” He quietly said but it was audible enough so I could hear.

Tita Charlotte sighed. “It’s been years. Fix what you have to fix.”

“I will.” He nodded his head.

Doon na ako lumipat sa kanila. I wrapped my arms around Axel and he was a bit startled. “Kanina ka pa nandyan?”

“No, I just got here.” I lied.

Nagpaalam na kami sa mommy niya and I thanked her again before we left. I never bothered to ask what he and his mom were talking about. I didn’t know if it was because I didn’t have the guts to or I simply didn’t want to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 52
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
1.1M 52.6K 27
Known for his short temper, Atty. Kylo Villaraza gets the biggest twist in his life as he unexpectedly falls for his secretary, Amara Jean Abella. Bu...
9.3M 5.3K 4
Kalen de La Valliere's story. Wattys2016 winner You can read this story @ Dreame/Yugto apps
15.4M 537K 49
Archer The beast who's acting like a guardian angel.