When worlds collide - Loki X...

By PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... More

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४

692 20 2
By PoeticMay

It's been 2 weeks since you beat Thanos and his army. And you still hadn't woken up. You are being monitored every hour. Banners diagnose was that you're body went into a coma after a chemical imbalance in your brains nerve cells. Banner has tried everything possible.. but it seemed like nothing would work.

"Is there any news" Nat spoke.. she had been up all night watching over you..

"I can't find anything... it's a dead end" Bruce explains.

"Then we try something different, she has a heartbeat therefore she's not dead" Tony hisses. Besides Loki he was probably the one spending most of his time watching over you, meaning he wouldn't sleep.

"Tony we have literally tried everything, the stones are to much for a human body!" Bruce tries to te explain.

"And I refuse to accept that"

"Don't worry tony she's gonna wake up" Nat calms him down.

2 months later

The room was silent, Deadly silent.. Loki, Steve, Natasha and Tony were sitting in your room. Your body was wired up to ten different machines keeping you alive.. without them you would have been gone weeks ago.

Loki is walking around in circles... your mind is empty, there was no sign of life left in you except the regular heartbeat shown on the monitor.

"Why hasn't she woken up yet! They've been lying there for months on end" Loki screams... his tired voice cracking as he speaks. He looks around the room, but everyone keeps they're head low. " why have we given up on her, there must be something we can do"

"We have tried everything Loki.. i want them back as much as you do" Steve says calmly as he looks over at you.

"Since when have you tried anything, this is the first time you've come to see her" Tony spits out, he's been living in the chair beside you ever since.

"You know that's not true, I just don't think this I what she would have wanted" Steve claims as he breathes heavily.

"Right so we just give up" Loki yells.

"That's not what I'm saying.. but let's give her peace"

"You should have let me taken her back to new Asgard for help" Loki cries out, as he storms out of your room.

"Great you've made reindeer games upset.. well done Rogers" Tony sighs...  he's rocking back and forth in the chair. "This is absolute bullshit" Tony screams as he pushes over a chair. Natasha walks towards him trying to calm him down. "You know what cap.. I'm done"

"Tony sit down please" Natasha says firmly.

Tony ignores her as he walks towards Steve. "If you love them so much then try harder" he says

"Tony I am trying"

"Really? To me it's seems like this I could do this all day thing is all talk to you" he claims. As he slams his fist against the wall making Steve flinch.

"They're gone Tony" Steve says with tears in his eyes..

"See you don't get to make that call! Cause you know what captain" Tony yells, as he takes off his arc reactor, placing it in Steve's hand. "Unlike you I can do this all day, because I can't live in a world where she isn't here" Tony cries out. He crumbles down to the ground.

"Tony" Natasha says concerned at his lack of sleep.

"I'm fine" Tony assures just before he passes out on the ground..

Steve Calls Banner into your room as they carry him out. Natasha stays keeping you company...

"You know y/n.. without you here there's so much chaos... I really need you" she cries out.. "we all need you" she crawls up next to you falling asleep.

You feel your eyes opening slightly but your vision is blurry.. you can feel someone next to you, but you can't make up who it is. You reach down to touch their hand.. Nat wakes up and stares at you in disbelief..

"W...where am i?.. wh..what I..is this?" You mumble out.. your voice is weak, it barely sounds like you.

Natasha is speaking to you, but you can't make out the words.. you keep looking around the room. You can't remember anything. Yet everything seems strangely familiar.

"What am I doing here... and who are you?" You look at her confused as to what is going on. You back slowly away from her.. Natasha looks at you with gentle eyes, but you can sense she's scared.

"It's okay y/n.. you're safe now.. it's me Nat" she explains gently. She moves her hand away.

"I don't remember you... I don't remember anything"
Your face is pale and emotionless. You can hear and feel everything around you. The echo of your own voice grinds against in the inside of your skull. You reach up to cover your ears with you hands, desperately trying to ease the pain that's lingering in your weak body. You panic as you realize all the wires attached to your body. Eagerly watching as they monitor every inch of your movement. You aggressively pull them out from your body.

"Woah, calm down" Nat says gently pressing her hand against your chest. Your heart is racing a thousand miles per second. "You're alright"

"No!" You scream as you pull the last wires off your body. "I'm not alright.." you cry out.

The pain overtrumps you, the noises grow louder, like a million daggers stabbing into your brain over and over.

Nat quickly grabs a needle with sedatives, as she plunges it into your shoulder. You scream out in pain but the affect quickly makes you sleepy.. as you fall asleep.

Natasha runs out of the room down to the lab where Bruce and Tony are working. They're faces turn to meet her worried face. They knew it was about you.

"She's awake.." she calls out.. "she doesn't remember anything"

Tony sits down clenching his eyes. "Don't" he mumbles quietly.

"You saw what happened to Her when she was affected by the mind stone.. now she has all the infinity stones running through her body" Bruce explains.. Tony is manically shaking his head, biting down into his lower lip.

"I shouldn't have let her do it..." he mumbles beneath his breath. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER" He cries out, throwing a glass bottle against the floor, it shatters into a million pieces.

"We will protect her..." Nat says, as she grabs onto his hand. "I'll go talk to Loki.. please find Steve"

Natasha walks out of the lab, as Tony lets his body slide down onto the floor.

"She's right.." Bruce says gently.

"I know she is... that's what so annoying" Tony stays seated at the floor, as he texts Steve to meet him at the lab.. he keeps rubbing his temples back and forth. Then he stands up walking to the medicine cabinet. He pulls out a small container with pills.

"Tony don't start that again" Bruce says worriedly... Tony had a history of using painkillers as a way to solve his problems.. All they did was make him more angry.

"No you don't start that again.. I need this" Tony yells, as he pours out 5 pill swallowing them.

"Am I here so you can yell at me again?" Steve walks in hesitantly, standing in the door frame. Tony walks towards him.

"She's awake" Tony says coldly, there's no expression on his face.

"That's good news.. why are you saying it like it a bad thing" Steve asks confusedly.

"She has no idea who she is" Tony explains, he keeps rubbing his hands on his temples. His eyes are fixated on the ground. "And honestly Cap.. I have no idea how I'm gonna look her in the eyes" Tony squeezes his eyes trying to fight back the urge to break down crying.

"She's gonna be okay Tony, We always find a way"

"God I've missed that preppy optimism of yours" Tony laughs.. Steve gently opens his arms. Hoping Tony might let him comfort him.

"It's okay to be vulnerable Tony.. we all are" Steve reassures him. Tony then walks over to him giving into the hug.

"Let's get her back"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.5K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...
5.7K 183 7
Thank you everyone for reading this story! This story is based on the Loki series and it's episodes. I am personally a lokius shipper and after watch...
13.8K 420 25
*Takes place after the first story when Loki fell down from the rainbow bridge.* After Loki lets go of Thor's hammer he fell into the darkness. He aw...
202 46 28
Y/N is girl from realm called Wergard, wonderful place where people have big strong wings and fantastic warrior can be anyone. She was just little gi...