Two Lost Souls • Paul Lahote

By gem225

A story in which Elizabeth Smith moves in with her auntie and uncle to La Push after her parents deaths and m... More

Authors note.
Main Characters
1. New beginning
2. Home sweet home
3. New day
4. 'First days are the worst'
5. La Push beach day
6. Progress
7. Stalker?
8. Breathe
9. Bonfire on the beach
10. "Huh"
11. Change
12. Blushing wolf
13. "Goodnight Paul"
14. 1st official date
15. History project
16. Smiling mess
17. "Not-so-smart brainiac"
18. "Night hot stuff"
19. Happy
20. My girl
21. Late night walks
23. "I've got you"
24. Content
25. "Morning gorgeous"
26. Cute date
27. Fine
28. Fear
29. Vulnerable
30. Yours
Authots Note

22. Movie marathon

1.3K 23 0
By gem225

Once the couple were dry and changed, they put on a film and raided the kitchen for snacks.

As the night went on, the couple got closer, Elizabeth was close enough to feel the heat radiating off of Paul.

They two realised that in each other's embrace, they felt at home. No matter what's going on around them, if they have each other everything will be okay.

By the time the third film was finishing, Paul's arms had snaked themselves around Lizzie's body, ultimately bringing her closer to him until they were comfortably cuddling. Lizzie's left leg draped over Paul's and Paul's head was resting snuggly in the crook of Lizzie's neck.

Paul observed the sleeping girl in his arms with a smile on his face, never in his life had he ever felt more at home. He was happy and content and wanted nothing more than for the girl in his arms to feel eternally happy til the end of time and he vowed to himself that as long as he lives, he will make her smile.

AN: Really short filler chapter so I thought I'd post it now :) ALSO I've fell in love with Finnick Odair (again) so I've starting writing a hunger games fanfic for him so look out for that if your interested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.1K 15
Lucy moves back to LaPush in the hopes of finding a pack that can help her control her shifting, but what if she finds so much more.
143K 3.6K 45
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 she falls in love with a wolf. ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ (paul lahote x female oc) (the twilight saga) (twilight - ??) Started : Jan...
333K 6.3K 55
COMPLETED / PAUL LAHOTE FANFICTION Alexandra had never thought anything bad would happen to her. When it did, it devastated her. She moved to Forks...
443K 13.3K 27
❝her blood sings for them, and that is way more dangerous than being involved with shapeshifters❞ In which Genevieve returns home after her fath...