Marrying Miss. Insecure

By Sakshidevi712

❝Your past doesn't define your future. Embrace change, and let your dreams shape your destiny❞ In the bus... More

A Few Words From Your Author ♡
Epigraph + Dedication
° Prologue °
° Characters °
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Valentine's Special Spin Off Announcement
💗 Valentine's Special 💗
Chapter - 56

Chapter - 13

412 30 14
By Sakshidevi712

Happy reading, honey buns!

"Do we have to talk about this today Abhi garu?",she asked.

"I tried my best to push this more further Ammu but they're not ready to listen to me anymore",he said.

"I am indeed very happy to hear that you want to give a chance to us Abhi garu but right now I am still in a confusion what to do. Incase aunty asks you about my decision today please tell her if she can give me some more time it's okay if not we can continue to be best friends",she said and sighed.

Abhi didn't know what to speak, he was shocked. Was she giving up on them this easily? Didn't he mean anything to her? But thinking about her it's quite understandable they can't take life changing decisions in a week. Agreed this was more time given to them by their parents but it was their life at the end.

"I know you're feeling bad too Abhi garu, but I can't. I don't want either of us to take a quick decision and regret about it till our last breathe. I won't lie when I thought prince Charming would come and make me his queen when I was small. But as I grew up, I saw people around me and the marital issues never being spoken about but seen to my eyes. I don't know what is going to happen in future but the least we can do is to take some steps to prevent it is what I think Abhi garu. I want us both to live our life as individuals and also enjoy and cherish our companionship",she said.

All the time he was just staring at her watching her talk in a matured way. He always thought she misunderstood him but indeed there is a lot for him to know about her and he is here asking her to spend the rest of the life with him. He felt it wrong himself.

"What should I take your silence as Abhi garu? Are you taken aback finding me talking like this?",she asked.

"Actually you are right Ekantha, After what all you said I feel it right too. I will have to talk to my mother about all this",he said.

"I am making you do things which you have never done before Abhi garu. Your mother will think I am changing you",she said.

"We both really need to know each other. There are still a lot of things which remain mystery to both of us. For now let's go upstairs before they think something else about us",he said and Ekantha chuckled.

Both of them crossed one more comfort zone in their relationship and talked about it. As much as it is going to be good, we don't know what comes next.

Both of them entered the lift and Ekantha was playing with her scarf while he was just looking here and there. The lift reached the floor and being the gentlemen he is, he asked Ekantha to go first and then followed her.

Ekantha knocked the door and Vennela's mother opened it. She welcomed both of them in.

"Ekantha dear, you go to kitchen there is your surprise",she said.

"Okay aunty",she said and kept her bag on the couch and went into the kitchen. There was a guy along with Vennela. Vennela was facing towards her and that guy's back was facing her.

She took slow steps and went towards him. When she saw his face, her knees went numb. She wasn't able to feel her body. She froze at her spot.

"A.. ",words fell short when she wanted to speak.

Vennela gave her water and she gulped it in a go.

"Yes It's Aryan Ekantha!",Vennela spoke and Ekantha came back to her senses.

"Amma want me to marry him",Vennela spoke again.

"What?",it was the first word she spoke after she saw Aryan.

"Why are you so shocked Ekantha? Do you know him before? Actually we were best friends in college and university as well",she said and both of them looked into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Vennu, I need to talk to Ekantha once",he said.

"Okay! You guys talk! And come soon",she said and went from there.

"Vennu stay!",he said.

"Ekantha knows me as Anika's ex boyfriend.. abusive ex",he said.

"Oh about that, I know about it Ekantha but trust me he changed a lot. He took treatment as well and now he is totally fine",she said smiled.

"I.. I need to leave. I'll catch up later with you Vennu. I am sorry",she said and ran from there.

Abhi saw her coming there and he got up from the couch. She quickly took her bag from couch and ran down stairs he followed her.

"Ekantha! Ekantha wait",he ran behind her and she stopped near the parking place.

"Ekantha what happened? Are you okay?",he asked. He so wanted to cup her cheeks and wipe her tears away but he controlled himself, one thing he was clear since their first meet is she didn't like people touching her unless and untill it's her mother or someone whom she thinks of her own.

"I.. ",she looked into his eyes and her eyes were filled with tears and they were red.

"Shush, it's okay Ammu. Whatever happened just forget it please",he tried to calm her down and she wiped her tears quietly. Both of them settled down in the car and she was still crying silently.

They drove from there to a silent place and she calmed down after that. Her phone was continuously ringing, she switched it off. She was thankful he didn't ask her anything else.

"Ammu, I don't know what happened but whatever happened it must not affect your present or future. What is meant to happen will happen we can't change anything. Today is your first day in school and you would definitely don't want it to be like this. Let's not talk about it or discuss about it. Lets just go on a walk yeah?",he asked her with hopeful eyes.

She nodded and got down from the car. It was such a peaceful place with greenery and positivity around. Ekantha never knew Hyderabad had such places. She switched on her phone and walked along with him while maintaining minimal distance from him.

"Abhi garu, what are you planning to talk with your mother?",she asked.

"Shush, that I will manage. I will hold her legs or blackmail her but I am not going to lose you",he said and chuckled.

"What if you get bored of me Abhi garu?",she asked thinking very deeply.

"Well, there is no chance of it because we don't know what future holds for us. All I will and can do is cherish and be happy till we can be together or till eternity",he said and gave her a small smile.

"There are many things for me to learn from you indeed Abhi garu",she said.

"Of course, You said aunty you'll be late right? Let's go somewhere?",he asked.

"I am not in a mood Abhi garu. Sorry",she said.

"Hey, why are you apologizing it's fine. Shall I drop you home then?",he asked.

"Nope let's stay here",she said and stood in her place and took a deep breathe.

"Ammu, do you want to talk about it?",he asked.

"I wish I could tell you but I need some more time",she said.

"Okay! Let's play a game. You can give me a situation and I'll give you too. You just need to answer what will you do in that situation done?",he asked and she nodded.

"Me first, you are struck with a woman who is nagging at you and you have your mom and Anika too but they're busy in their own conversation",he asked.

"I would listen to all of it and think about it till next 4-5 days",she said.

"I love it you're being honest. Your turn now",he said.

"Your best friend is in relationship with a person who you know before, he was abusive and molested someone too. What would you do?",she asked.

"Okay so first of all I'll talk to my best friend about it and then see what to do. If she isn't listening I will try telling in a good way if she isn't listening then also I will put some sense in her head harshly as well because at the end of the day my best friend and her life is all what matters to me",he said.

"Will that really work?",she asked.

"I don't really know but that's what I would do usually",he said and shrugged.

"Hmm okay, your turn",she said.

"You're new colleague is super cool and you're scared that in this world nobody would be sweet to unless they want something from you. Would you tell her about your thoughts or not?",he asked.

She was shocked. She thought like this about him and getting the question from him wasn't something she expected.

"Being honest, I would not tell her but if we work more and grow close to each other maybe someday I would tell her",she said.

"I really admire your honesty Ammu",he said.

"My turn now, you are a person who talks little and won't mingle with people easily. What would you do when you are criticised for it?",she asked.

"Okay so, first I will try to accept myself I know it's not easy but I will mould myself and not worry about people talking about me. They're not going to be with me life long. It's me and I will definitely cherish people who love me as I am",he said and she was astonished by the way he answered the question.

When she was about to reply she got a call from her mother asking her to come home soon.

"I loved the answer but we have to stop the game here. Amma asked me to come home",she said.

"Thank you thank you! Come let's go",he said and they just listened to old classic songs while their silence was more comfortable than anything.

After 45 mins they reached home and she looked at him.

"You're bracelet is really powerful and it did turn my bad day to good day and gave me answers for some questions",she said.

"Ammu one minute, if the situations you asked me before are something you have in your life I would suggest you not to follow my answers. It's not that I am not truthful but it would be more better if you do what you want to rather than doing something others want you to do. I hope you got the point",he said and she nodded.

"Yea, text me once you reach home. Drive safe. Good night",she said.

He didn't know what to reply it was the first time she bid him bye like this and it felt too good. He pinched himself to see if it was true or he was dreaming.

"Ouch, this is not dream! I am happy we are progressing Ammu, don't think too much about anything that happened today. No matter how much you think you can't change what happened so eat properly and have a good night sleep. Good night Ammu, I think you don't have any celebrity crush to dream about it's okay you can dream about me",he said and winked.

"No I do have a celebrity crush",she said and he was shocked.

"Ammu yaar, how many shocks will I get in a day. Tell me who is it?",he asked just like a friend.

"He is.. He is.. ",she was blushing.

"Ekantha! Come in soon dear",her mom called her and she yelled a okay.

"I'll text you, and don't forget to drive safe and eat well. Text me once you reach. Now I gotta go bye",she said and ran from there.

Hello dear readers,

I am here with an update. A long one hopefully.

How was the part? Do leave your reviews in the comment section and vote.

Next part is going to be fun, Abhi talking to his mother and they're progressing slowly.

I hope the story isn't boring.

Thank you for 📖reading

Stay safe and take care

- Sakshi Devi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.2K 50
when someone from past shows up again in akansha picture perfect life , her pain and misery also return and she realises she could never get happines...
2.4K 124 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
282K 20K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
59.4K 3.7K 72
In Physics, we learn 'Opposites attract', in Chemistry, we learn 'Like dissolves like' and in Biology we learn 'Dopamine + serotonin + oxytocin = Lov...