The Tower: Happily Ever After

Por AvengersCompound

~ 18+ MINORS DNI ~ Almost 40 years after Elise Cooper first crashed into Natasha Romanoff outside the library... Más

Request from the Author
Character Reference Sheet
Angela's Request
Anger Issues
Family Dinner
Farewell to Our Old Life
The Bifrost
Welcome Home
Seeing the Doctor
Dress Design
The Coronation
A Dramatic Entry
The Dark Cloud
The Stone Door
Familiars
Ups and Downs
The Council Meeting
An Academic Retreat
Eddie and Clarke
Naming Day
Natasha's Dungeon
An Outing
A Long Night
Laughter is the Best Medicine
The Challenge
The Stables and the Aerie
A Royal Fantasy
Right for You
Natasha and Steve's Prize
The Fear
Getting Out of His Head
Eddie's Family
The Secret Room
Solids
The Valkyrior
The Orgy
Childhood Dreams
A Vision
Looking for Trouble
The Battle for Asgard
Adrenalin Crash
Exchange of Power
Weapons
The Feeling of Happiness
The Bachelor Party
Bonding
Celebrations
Epilogue

Relieving Tension

1.6K 46 0
Por AvengersCompound

I went to bed that night feeling both exhausted and keyed up at the same time. There was so much going on and with the pregnancy, my hormones were all over the place, I was having trouble calming both my mind and my emotions. I couldn't stop thinking about how much we needed to do and how many things would be different in Asgard, along with worrying about the kids and who was coming and if the ones coming would be happy or not.

I changed into my maternity nightshirt. Natasha and Clint were already in bed. Clint was in a pair of grey sweats and nothing else, playing on his phone while Natasha read. I could hear the shower running, and knew that Steve and Sam were in there. Thanks to the threads I also knew that Tony had gone down to the lab to calm his own busy mind, Bruce was down the hall reading to Zak, Bucky and Wanda were meditating down in the living room, and Thor was up on the roof getting in touch with his elements.

Natasha put her book down and opened her arms. "How're my babies doing?" She asked.

"They're restless," I said, cuddling into her.

"You want me to rub your back?" Clint asked, looking over at me.

"I will never say no to that question, Clint," I said. "You might as well just start rubbing it."

He laughed and opened one of the drawers that ran around the outside of the bed, putting his phone in it and taking out the lotion.

There was a knock at the door. "It's open," Natasha called.

"I'm heading to bed," Sarah said, sticking her head in the room. "Night moms and dad."

"Night, Sare," I said, as Natasha and Clint echoed my words.

"Are the last two in there?" Sarah asked, pointing to the bathroom.

"They are," I said. "You want me to tell them goodnight for you?"

"Thank you," Sarah said, blowing us a kiss. "Night."

When she left the room I took off my nightshirt and sat forward. Clint moved behind me and began massaging the lotion into my skin.

"Wonder what delivering them on Asgard will be like," Natasha said, putting her hand on my stomach to feel their kicks.

I shrug. "I don't know. But when has it ever gone how I expected?"

Natasha laughed. "You're right there," she said. "I still think Wanda and Billy have you beat. I swear to god I saw that boy's hair while she was still in the elevator."

I laughed and closed my eyes. "Yeah, that kid thought he was on a slip-and-slide," I agreed.

Clint burst out laughing. "God, that image is terrible."

His fingers found a very tender spot in my lower back and I groaned loudly. Clint chuckled and leaned in, kissing my neck. "If you're gonna make noises like that, I'm gonna want to rub more than your back."

I giggled. "Like my feet?"

I had been in a relationship with Clint and Nat longer than all the others. For over forty years we had been together and still, we were insatiable for each other. It wasn't just sex that we couldn't get enough of. It was just each other. We felt more in love and closer now than we did all those years ago when I was first brought into the group.

When I thought about it, I sometimes wondered if it was the bonding that did it. Yes, there were lots of people that got to the golden years of marriage, but the average marriage only lasted 12 or so years and here we were, ten of us, completely smitten like we were experiencing the lust of the honeymoon phase mixed with the deep bonds of knowing each other inside and out. If we'd never gone through bonding would we all have scattered by now? Certainly, we would have at least lost a few through aging.

"No, not your feet," Clint said, running one of his hands over my hips and between my legs.

I hummed and spread my legs a little wider. "My scalp?"

Natasha laughed and spanked my thigh playfully. "Sounds like you don't want him to touch you."

"Mmm... no - I do," I giggled.

Clint kissed my neck, slipped his hand into my panties, and started to rub my clit. I hummed and let my head fall back against Clint's shoulder. Natasha curled into me more and began to kiss my neck.

I was in that part of my pregnancy where I was basically in a constant state of arousal and it didn't take long for my fluids to start dripping from me.

Steve and Sam stepped out of the bathroom and both paused in the doorway watching us for a moment. Both were still damp from the shower, and their towels were wrapped low around their waists.

"Is it lovin' on Elly hour?" Sam teased, unwrapping his towel and drying himself off.

"It's always lovin' on Elly hour," I half moaned and Clint's fingers moved a little faster on my clit. I lifted my hips a little and Clint nipped at the shell of my ear.

"Relax, princess," Clint whispered. "Don't want to strain anything."

I relaxed against him and Sam crawled up onto the bed. "What makes you so special, huh?"

"Mmm... I was born that way," I teased.

Sam laughed and crawled up between my legs. He kissed up the inside of my thighs, taking his time and sucking bruises onto the muscles. I relaxed and closed my eyes, letting the two men send small currents of pleasure surging through me.

While Sam was on his mission to create a map in bruises up to my cunt, Steve dried off and climbed into bed beside us. Natasha turned her attention to him, pulling him close, so the two were pressed against Clint as they began to kiss.

Sam finally reached my cunt and Clint moved his hands to my breasts as Sam began sucking and licking at my clit. I reached back, wrapping an arm around Clint's neck - opening myself up a little more. Clint turned his head and captured my lips, kissing me deeply.

I moaned into his lips as my body began to thrum. Sam eased a finger inside me and began fucking it, and as I cried out breaking the kiss with Clint, Bruce came into the room. "He's aslee - Oh my!" He said, stopping dead, his large frame blocking the doorway.

"Don't just stand there, Brucie," Clint teased. Come in and find a spot."

Bruce stepped inside and shook his head as he closed the door. "I'd like to just watch for a bit - if you don't mind."

"Go right ahead," Natasha said and pushed Steve onto his back as she straddled his waist.

Bruce took a seat and watched us as Natasha began to suck Steve's cock and Sam continued to go down on me. I reached over and took Steve's hand as warm tendrils worked their way through me. Sam's finger worked over my g-spot again and again and I could feel Clint's cock pressing against my lower back as he pinched and pulled at my nipples.

Just as I felt like I was nearing my climax, the door burst open and Bucky jumped in through it. "What do you think this is?!" He shouted, making everyone on the bed nearly leap out of their skin.

"James!" Natasha yelped and threw a pillow at him. He caught it easily and Wanda closed the door behind them giggling.

"Starting without us is just rude," Bucky said, pulling off his shirt. "Lucky Wanda always knows what's up."

"Well if this is becoming a full orgy, we better make sure Tony and Thor know," Steve said. "FRIDAY?"

"I have informed them both now, and they are both on their way," FRIDAY replied.

"Well then," Clint said and lifted me a little so he could lie down flat, with me lying on top of him. Sam pulled Clint's pajama pants off, grabbed a tube of lube from the edge of the bed, and began to slick Clint's cock with it as Clint rutted against my ass. Bucky and Wanda got into bed next to Steve and Natasha, and the four of them tangled together, kissing and touching each other.

Sam lined Clint's cock up against my asshole, and I took a sharp breath in and held it, trembling slightly in anticipation. "It's okay, princess," Clint soothed. "We don't have to do that if you don't want to."

"I want to," I said.

Sam leaned over me slightly looking down at both Clint and I. "Yeah, Clint, she loves it in the ass. Don't you, princess?"

"Sam!" I scolded, though I loved when he talked to me like that.

"Oh, now you're precious, huh?" Sam teased, as he began to rub my clit again.

Clint pushed up so the head of his cock stretched me as he eased into my ass. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly, trying to keep my attention on Sam's fingers on my clit and the sounds of the moans beside me.

The door opened again and I opened my eyes to see Thor and Tony coming in. Thor paused to watch for a moment as Tony hurriedly began to undress.

"This is so much better than what I had going on in the lab," he said.

"Mmm - get over here, Tony," I moaned as Clint began to fuck up into me. Sam positioned himself between my legs and sunk his cock into my pussy.

I cried out and let my head fall back onto Clint's shoulder, trying to relax as both my birds fucked me. Clint kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me so his hands were pressed on my stomach and holding it firmly, so I felt secure and comfortable. Sam leaned over us and looked down into my eyes as he thrust into my cunt.

Tony got up on the bed beside us as Thor coaxed Bruce over. Bruce shifted down and the two of them climbed up next to Tony and began kissing and rubbing on him.

The sounds of our moans filled the room and our bed swayed slightly with the movement. Tony leaned over and sucked on one of my nipples as Bruce began to go down on him, and Thor began to finger Bruce's ass. On the other side of me, Wanda held my hand and was sucking softly on one of my fingers as Bucky fucked her and Natasha rode Steve.

The threads that tied me to them moved as they did and amplified the pleasure coursing through me. We were all connected and while this wasn't anything new or even particularly kinky, somehow it still felt special when it was all of us together.

Bucky's fingers went to my clit and he rubbed it quickly as Clint and Sam thrust into me faster and faster. I bucked up between them and with a loud moan, my orgasm crashed through me. They kept going, though Clint's hips began to stutter.

Steve reached under Clint and massaged his balls and Clint gasped and jerked up hard into my ass and came with a loud groan. As his cock pulsed inside me, Sam picked up his pace and spanked my thigh. Another orgasm hit me and as I clenched up around Sam's cock, he came too, spilling inside me.

We rolled off each other and Sam moved over to suck on Nat's tits, as she bounced faster and faster on Steve. Clint and I rolled toward Thor, Bruce, and Tony. Clint rolled onto his back, took Bruce's cock in his mouth, and let the man thrust down his throat as Thor fucked him. Bruce mewled around Tony's cock, and it didn't look like he'd last much longer.

I got on my hands and knees and began to suck on Tony's balls. Tony groaned and bunched a hand in both mine and Bruce's hair. "Fuck," he growled. "Look at you both."

Bruce and I switched places and I deepthroated Tony as Bruce sucked his balls. Beside us, both Natasha and Wanda came in unison. Bruce released Tony's cock, and with a roar he came, releasing straight down Clint's throat. Clint choked and pulled back coughing. Tony grabbed Clint's wrist and pulled him close, kissing him hard and licking Bruce's mess from Clint's lips.

He pulled back just as Bucky groaned and came, holding Wanda close to him, with his face pressed to her neck. Tony looked down at me as I bobbed up and down on his cock. The salty tang of his precome was already dripping onto my tongue and I could feel him beginning to throb.

"You ready for it?" He asked.

I dropped my head down, forcing his cock as far down my throat as it would go. He groaned and pulled my hair, dragging me back. I released his cock with a soft pop, and he jerked it furiously. I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue as I looked at him and he released, spilling his hot seed over my lips and tongue.

"Fuck," Tony groaned, as he looked down at me, holding his load in my mouth for him to see. "Look at you. Go share that with Thor."

I got up, holding his semen in my mouth and Thor pulled me over to him and kissed me hungrily. I spat the come into Thor's mouth and the god swallowed with a deep rumbling moan.

It was only Thor and Steve who were still chasing their climaxes and we all teamed up to bring them along. I began to massage and tug on Thor's balls and Bucky moved behind him and started fingering his ass. Wanda and Sam were kissing from Steve's neck, down to hide chest and back again, and Tony had crouched down between his legs and started sucking on his balls.

Steve was next to come. He bucked up hard into Natasha and cried out as he released.

Thor wasn't too far behind him. Bruce was a sweaty, whimpering mess under the larger god, and when Thor came, roaring loudly, Bruce collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily.

I lay down beside him and wrapped my arms around him, feeling just as spent as he was. Though as the others moved around us, cleaning each other and us up, I could feel the love and affection radiation off everyone. It felt good, and a little energizing. It was a good feeling to have amidst everything else that was happening, and I was glad we had been able to hang onto it after all these years.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

174K 5.1K 49
Yes, this is another soulmate story. Yes, you've probably seen quite a few of these. Yes, this is not an original idea at all. Yes, you can deal with...
123K 4K 35
-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- The twins are now three and while the Avengers know that Clint and Thor are the biological father's none of them know or care...
640K 14.3K 29
-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- "How does someone with no superpowers, no real discernible talents, and a whole lot of baggage end up being the girlfriend to...
20.2K 667 12
﹒•˒⟿⭒「𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄 ❞」ʿʿ ⟿☼ ↳✉⭒˞˔˙ː❛ -ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?✹⋮ ◌༄۵ !𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗎 ! !𝚂.𝚁. //𝙱.𝙱.// 𝙿.𝙼...