Save me (SKZ fanfic)

By your_local_hoee_

Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well... More

Part 1
Part. 2
Part.3
Part. 4
Part. 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part. 8
Part 9
Part 11.
Part 12
Apology
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part. 17
Part. 18
Part.19
A/n
Part 20
Part 21
Part. 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part. 26
Part 27
Part. 28
Part 29
Just an update on another new story
Part 30
Part 31 last chapterπŸ₯ΉπŸ«ΆπŸΌ

Part 10

3K 100 104
By your_local_hoee_

3rd person POV:

*BANG BANG BANG*

There was a loud banging on the front door that scared everyone making them jump. Y/n's eyes go wide knowing who it is. She looks down at her phone then back up at the door.

I.N. Starts making his way to the door but y/n stops him quickly grabbing his hand to pull him back. "Don't open the door." She whispers.

" LEE Y/N" a yell was heard from the other side. Everyone looks at her then back at the door y/n's hands were trembling from fear. "How did he find me?" She whispers.

"Fuck." It hit her.

Y/n got up going to the door.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"LISTEN BITCH I KNOW YOUR IN THERE." He screams.

Y/n goes to open the door "yah what are you doing?" Changbin whispers "opening the door he's going to cause a scene and get everyone in trouble. You guys go over there so he doesn't see anyone I will just tell him I'm alone." She tells them they all quietly get up sneaking into the closest room which was I.N's and Hans.

Y/n opens the front door seeing woosung. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?" He screams in her face "can you please stop screaming it's late and people are sleeping." She tells him he barges into the dorm room.

"I Come home and you weren't there. WHO ARE YOU STAYING WITH." He yells y/n doesn't say anything instead she looks down at the floor unable to speak.

He smacks her face pushing her up against the wall his chest only an inch from hers. She closes her eyes tears forming.

Woosung gets pulled off from her Chan grabs him by the arm and Hyunjin throws a hard punch to his face "I should have beat your ass when you laid your hands on her." Hyunjin spits out at woosung he puts his hand to his face confused and shocked to what was happening.

Chan slams woosung against the wall holding his forearm on his throat roughly putting pressure on his neck making it hard for him to breath.

"Never. And I mean never. Touch y/n again. I don't give a fuck who you are next time you come near her or harm her in anyway. I promise you one thing I will fucking destroy you." Chan grits through his teeth.

Anger radiating off of his body. "Chan.." y/n begins to say but lee know just looks at her shaking his head signaling her to stop.

"And if you think for one second of telling anyone anything I hired a PI and did some digging into your 'business' you could be taking a lot of jail time." Felix tells Woosung his eyes jolt between all the members then back at me.

"Okay okay fine." Woosung struggles to get out but manages "good." Chan says releasing his arm from his neck Woosung takes a gasp of air. Chan punches him in the face causing blood to fall from his nose.

Chan then opens the front door shoving him out. Slamming it shut. He turns around to look at y/n.

Han goes up to her cupping her face in his hands "is your cheek okay?" He asks tilting her head a little to look at the mark. Chan couldn't help but feel jealousy inside at the fact Han was touching her and it wasn't him.

He clears his throat "I'm going to go get you some ice." He says walking to the freezer he grabs some ice putting it in a zip lock bag.

Before he leaves the kitchen he lets out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Here's some ice." He hands it to Han letting him put it on her. Even though he's jealous he can't be selfish towards the other members if there is a chance Han likes her Chan knows he's older and it would be selfish of him to interfere.

"Thank you." She tells them. "Are your hands okay?" She's asks Chan and Hyunjin "he couldn't have gotten far right?" Hyunjin asks making a mark for the door. "Hyunjin no." She stops him. Hyunjin turns around looking at her.

They both do a stare off for a good two minutes "fine." He says giving up. "Chan your knuckles are all red." She says going over to him.

He looks down at his hands and sees his red knuckles suddenly his hands are taken and y/n is holding them to look at them.

He looks up at her surprised but sees her analyzing his minor wound. She takes her ice pack holding it on Chan's hand. "Don't do that again got it?" She asks him he doesn't say anything he just looks at her admiring her features.

Y/n looks up at Chan gazing into his eyes. "So umm... the movie?" Changbin asks breaking the silence y/n and Chan both jumped a little separating.

"Right the movie." Chan says clearing his throat.

"Let's um...Felix popcorn?" Y/n asks Felix nods his head and the two of them go to the kitchen popping in bags of popcorn. "Are you okay?" He asks her.

"Yeah I'm good."

———

Y/n POV:

"CHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNN LETS GOOOO!" I hear Han scream loudly from my dorm room I finish getting dressed wearing simple outfit and my hair down. Hyunjin and Felix had got me an outfit while I was sleeping from the store.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." I tell whoever is at the door "Noona are you ready to go now?" I.N. Asks I nod my head yes grabbing my mask purse and phone.

"Off to grandmas!" Seungmin says enthusiastically. Yep...that's right...I'm taking them with me to go see grandma. It was just supposed to be Chan and I but one asked to tag along and then the other and now here we are...

But I don't mind I honestly think it will be fun. And I think grandma will enjoy it too.

"Okay everyone ready?" Chan asks everyone says yes filing out the door. We all walk down the hall going through the lobby and to the van.

(Seating arrangements)

Chan. Y/n
Felix. Hyunjin. Seungmin
Lee know. Han. Changbin. I.N

"Here do you want to type in the address?" He asks handing me his phone. "Sure" I say putting it in. Once I'm done typing in the address he starts driving to the nursing home.

The guys go on there phones putting in there headphones and listening to their own music playing games. Some close their eyes and rest the van is mostly silent which is odd because it seems to never be.

Chan fiddles around with the radio flicking between stations until a song comes on that makes us both start singing. Yes....'the feels' by twice.

At first I just hum it quietly to myself until I can't help but sing it but Chan gets into it too singing until our hearts content.

Are pitches are so off tune and his would crack here or there by the time the song was over we both died laughing.

"Cute." Felix says smiling I look back at Felix "your cute." I tell him his cheeks go a light shade of pink. I smirk looking back at the road. Ha serves him right.

After an hour or so of driving we finally arrive at the nursing center. "Hey guys..." I say looking at them in the back they all avert there attention to me.

"My grandma...she doesn't have the best memory so just try and be patient with her." I tell them "of course we will." Han says "mm we always watch the Vlives and videos you make with her so we are very excitedly meet her in person." Seungmin tells me making me smile. That's good to hear.

A/n:

Ahhhhh sorry it took long to update...but how do you think the visit will go??????????????????????????!!??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839 63 13
!This may contain implications of sexual activity! !May contain sensitive topics! ~This story is about Changbin coming to terms with himself, sexual...
45.2K 1.4K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
16.8K 272 25
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...
3.3K 84 42
The story were in Seungmin get sexual assaulted by, for him a well know person. Seungmin didn't go to an other high school for nothing, well no one r...