Bad Habits | Jikook | [✓]

By jexns_princess_

"An angel like you doesn't belong here." ---- Society always has its status quo. The rich are elite and th... More

1 - Pilot
2 - Exotic
3 - Meeting
4 - Dance For Me
5 - Bidding
6 - Change
7 - Beginnings
8 - Introductions
9 - New
10 - Filters
11 - Fireworks
12 - Difference
13 - Decline
14 - Business
~15~ Stress Reliever
~16~ Angel
17 - Pleasant Surprise
18 - Degrading
19 - Search
20 - Talk
~21~ Madly
~22~ Deeply
23 - Vulnerable
24 - Violation
25 - Flights
~26~ Ownership
~27~ Passion
28 - Bad Habits
29 - Best Friends
30 - Cosy
31 - Slow Motion
~32~ Taste
~33~ Power
34 - Photograph
35 - Mission
36 - Choose
37 - Parental Guidance
38 - Press Conference
~40~ Caress
~41~ Gentle
42 - Dreams
Epilogue

39 - Deal

1.4K 146 16
By jexns_princess_

Jimin was scared as he and Jungkook drove to Namjoon's office building. Jungkook had no idea why they were going here. Jimin just gave him instructions on how to get there.

Jungkook followed the directions, until they parked in the parking lot. Then, Jungkook turned his attention to Jimin.

"What are we doing here?" Jungkook asked his lover, unsure of where they were but noticing the logo for Kim's Enterprises on the building.

"We're here to see someone. I don't know why, but let's just go in," Jimin said.

Jungkook acquiesced, following his lover to enter the lobby of the building.

They were addressed by the receptionist at the front desk, who would allow them to enter the building.

Upon seeing Jimin's face, the receptionist lit up.

"Ah, Mr. Park. You're here to see Mr. Kim?" she asked Jimin. Jungkook just stood there wordlessly and quite confused, watching the interaction.

"Yes, Darling. Is he available for me?" Jimin asked the receptionist. He had a very friendly relationship with her because he came here one too many times.

"According to my knowledge, yes. But, go up and check with Mr. Min, his secretary," the receptionist said.

Jimin thanked her, holding Jungkook's hand as they approached the elevator cabin to head up. Jimin knew the floor number and easily directed them.

"What is going on?" Jungkook asked his lover, slightly confused.

"You'll see, baby," Jimin said, his hand on Jungkook's still present. Once they reached the floor they were required to be on, Jimin led Jungkook further until they met with Yoongi who was Namjoon's secretary. His desk was situated right outside Namjoon's office for convenience.

Yoongi immediately facepalmed, now knowing why Jimin looked so familiar. He came here before.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook said, clearly confused.

"You two... Now I know why you're familiar, Jimin... Anyway, Boss will see you now," Yoongi gestured for Jimin to enter.

Before the two could enter, Jungkook stopped in his steps and tugged on Jimin's hand to make him turn around.

"Please tell me what's going on..." Jungkook voiced softly. He was so confused and scared that the worst could happen. However, Jimin circled his thumb on Jungkook's back of his hand to offer support.

"You're gonna meet somebody important to me, okay?" Jimin asked his lover. Jungkook nodded, but he was still confused.

Then, Jimin led them into the office. Once he opened the door for himself, they stepped into the office.

Namjoon, clad in a suit, was standing by the window looking down at the city with his coffee mug in his hands. His back was faced to the couple, but he heard the sound of the door opening and closing.

Namjoon turned around to see the couple entering and taking their seats.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed at Namjoon, before looking between the two. How did Jimin know Kim Namjoon?

Jimin and Jungkook had taken their seats now, Jungkook extremely nervous while Jimin was scared for them.

"Mr. Kim..." Jungkook greeted, anxious.

"Joonie... Uh... This is my boyfriend, Jungkook. Kookie, this is Namjoon... My best friend," Jimin introduced them although he didn't need to. They were well acquainted.

"I figured," Namjoon chuckled, taking his seat and placing his mug on the desk. Jimin was nervous. Namjoon would be in protector mode and he would probably interrogate Jungkook.

No one dared to speak, until Jungkook finally realized something.

"Wait. This is your best friend?" Jungkook turned his attention to Jimin.

"Yes..." Jimin answered. He knew he should have told him sooner.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook asked, hurt evident in his voice. Did Jimin think that Jungkook would use him to get business done with Namjoon?

"I..." Jimin had no answer. Which, to Jungkook, confirmed his thoughts. Feeling a little heartbroken, Jungkook got up from his seat and walked towards the door, leaving the office.

Jimin immediately turned to Namjoon, feeling panic course through him but instead, woke up and followed after him.

Jimin left the office, catching up to Jungkook who was about to press the elevator button.

"Kookie. What's the matter?" Jimin asked his boyfriend who seemed upset.

"What's the matter? Jimin, your best friend is the man I met at the club you worked at. The club where you danced for me. Was that... Was that planned?" Jungkook asked as they stood at the elevator together.

"Koo... Yes, it was... He wanted me to sabotage your meeting with him," Jimin confessed. He knew he had to come clean sooner or later.

"And you did... So when we first met, you were doing your friend a favor. You didn't come to me because you actually liked me at first sight or is that just my wishful thinking hoping that when you saw me for the first time you felt the same sparks that I did?" Jungkook said. Here he thought that they both felt it from the start, meanwhile, Jimin was doing his friend a favor by sabotaging the meeting.

"Baby..." Jimin said, stepping closer to Jungkook, who turned his head to face another direction. He was sad. He wasn't angry or anything. Just sad that it was all fake in the beginning. Jimin, however, cupped Jungkook's cheeks to make him look at him.

"Look at me. Have I ever lied to you?" Jimin asked, caressing Jungkook's cheek as he looked up at the older man. Jungkook simply shook his head to say no.

"Exactly. So believe me. When Namjoon told me he was having a business meeting at my club and he asked me to distract you, I didn't want to do it. But, he asked and I followed through.

"But when I stood on stage for the first time that night and I looked into your eyes, I knew. I knew there was something special about you and I didn't even remember the job that Namjoon asked me to do. I just danced for you, because I felt the need to. You were the best thing that happened to me when I was working at the club," Jimin spoke to his lover.

Jungkook believed him. He really did. The sincere glint in Jimin's eyes were enough for him to have faith in his lover.

"Then why didn't you tell me he was your best friend? You kept it from me," Jungkook whispered as he looked down at his lover, a hand coming up to place over Jimin's hand that was on his cheek.

"I didn't tell you because I felt it was of no relevance but then, Namjoon didn't want me to tell you because he thought you'd use me to get the business deal," Jimin said, being open and honest about it all.

"Did you...Did you think that way too?" Jungkook asked, feeling sad that maybe his lover felt that way.

"Never. I knew you loved me for me, without knowing I was Namjoon's best friend. I know you would never use me to get a business deal. It's just that I never found the right time to introduce you two. I love you. Please, let's go back inside. He called me and asked for us to both see him," Jimin said, caressing Jungkook's cheek who held his hand over Jimin's.

After a couple seconds, Jungkook agreed to go back in.

Once they entered again, Namjoon seemed unimpressed as he looked at them, as if examining them.

"Sorry about that... Anyway. Why did you call us here?" Jimin asked Namjoon, reaching over to the seat beside him to hold Jungkook's hand as a way to reassure his lover and to make it known to Namjoon that they were okay.

"I watched the news this morning. It was interesting. You're not a businessman anymore?" Namjoon directed his question to Jungkook. The ravenette nodded.

"I'm not," Jungkook answered.

"I see. So the business deal you wanted to make with me, collaborating our companies, is off?" Namjoon asked. Jimin felt nervous because Namjoon was in his business mode and it felt rather intimidating.

"I guess so," Jungkook nodded, tightening his grip on Jimin's hand.

"Are you aware of my relationship with Jimin?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, cocking his head to the side as he did so.

"Yeah, I am. I know everything," Jungkook wanted to assure Namjoon that he knew.

"One question... How much do you love my brother here?" Namjoon asked. To him, Jimin would always be his little brother, and he devoted himself to protect him always.

"I love him enough to give my everything into our relationship, Mr. Kim. Jimin is my best friend and lover. He's everything to me," Jungkook said, his eyes flickering to Jimin's, the couple making eye contact.

Namjoon watched between the two, before he cleared his throat to gain their attention. His gaze softened now, his professional persona dropping.

"I have a deal for you," Namjoon said. Jungkook gaped at the man, as if he were crazy. Didn't they just establish that Jungkook wasn't doing business anymore?

"I don't do business anymore-"

"I'm not talking about business. I have a deal for you. A little birdy told me that you love photography and that you're really good at it," Namjoon said sincerely, mentioning Jimin who was bragging about Jungkook one day.

"Well, yeah, I am," Jungkook said but he was confused, as was Jimin.

"So here's my deal. I wanted to be the one to take care of Jimin but now, he is under your care. I saw what you did on the news today. I must say I respect you a lot more. So, in return for keeping my best friend happy and for sacrificing everything for him, I am willing to invest in a photography studio for you," Namjoon said.

Jungkook was taken aback, as well as Jimin, as they both gaped at Namjoon.

"What?" Jungkook asked, clearly surprised.

"I will invest in a photography studio. You both can't be jobless. My number one priority is to take care of Jimin so if you have your heart in the right place, I won't regret it. As long as you don't make me regret my decision, everything will be okay. I'm happy that Jimin found someone to love him wholeheartedly," Namjoon smiled gently at the men.

Jimin who was excited, smiled back ten times brighter, whereas Jungkook was nervous.

"Mr. Kim, you don't have to-"

"Accept my offer. Sometimes we need help and we shouldn't be afraid to accept it," Namjoon said.

Jungkook had no other choice but to accept it. At least now, with Namjoon's help, he could work on his photography and also use the money in his bank account to provide for him and Jimin for a few months, as well as invest in Jimin's dancing career.

With a joyful heart, Jungkook shook Namjoon's hand out of gratitude, hoping to be able to pay him back one day.

The discussion of the details were done, before Jimin and Jungkook went home to Jimin's apartment.

The younger unlocked his apartment door, allowing them to both enter before they closed the door. It was just noon, but they had a stressful week.

As soon as they entered, Jungkook who was beyond happy and grateful, pinned Jimin to the front door, his hands pinning Jimin's hands beside his head.

Jimin looked up into his lover's eyes, his own glistening with surprise. Jungkook's eyes were trained on Jimin's lips.

Jimin noticed the direction of Jungkook's gaze, causing him to lick his own lips.

"What's the matter?" Jimin asked softly, his sweet voice being music to Jungkook's ears.

"I'm hopelessly in love with you. I know we're at a rough patch right now until we both find new jobs, but I'm happy to be with you here," Jungkook whispered, his lips ghosting over Jimin's as they both fluttered their eyes closed on instinct.

"I love you, Kookie. I know everything is moving fast, but I want you to know that even if you're not as successful as you were, or even if we have to struggle to make things work, I will stay with you always," Jimin said to his lover, his voice barely above a whisper.

That just made Jungkook feel even more intense emotions as he leaned down, going in for a kiss because his emotions were just too strong to deny the urge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.8K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
117K 4.4K 19
"Tae:look mr Jeon do your work properly and things you got it Kook:yes mr Kim I will do it properly (He said it with a bunny smile) Tae:hmm so here...
259K 9.4K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
25K 2.3K 17
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...