When worlds collide - Loki X...

By PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... More

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४

883 28 6
By PoeticMay

Here you were, at the strange looking train station, you don't know what you had imagined. Certainly not this. There was an endless line of people waiting eagerly to get on board the train. Children were crying in their mothers arms. They knew if they didn't get onboard, they would die here. And so would you. But the train was leaving in approximately 10 minutes, and there were hundreds of people waiting before you.

"Well Sylvie, how do you plan to get on the train?" Loki asked mockingly. He tilted his head slightly.

"Shut up I'm thinking" she spat back at his comment.

After a moment of silence you got an idea.

"I can perhaps help, but I need some help" you stated. Both Sylvie and Loki looked at you. She gestured with her hand for you to go along.

"If we can just get up there, I'll get inside the mind of the ticket inspector" you explain.

"You got powers, didn't see that coming" Sylvie gives you a nod, probably just surprised that you could actually be of use.

"I know how we'll get in front" Loki spoke as he used his magic to dress like the train inspectors. He let out a satisfied sigh.

"Voila!! What do you think?" He asks with pure excitement, he was clearly very proud of his little trick.

"You look ridiculous" Sylvie sighs deeply. Eyeing him up and down.

Loki looks over at you hoping he'd get a better reaction from you.

"We'll for once I actually agree with Sylvie, you look like a 50 year old cyclist" you laugh. As you see the disappointment I his eyes.

"Just trust me" Loki says annoyed by your lack of enthusiasm. Then he grabs you both with one hand each and guides you right through the long line of people. And surprisingly enough no one stops you, it goes smoothly. Now it was up to you,

As you reach the end of the line two inspectors stop you.

"Tickets please" they say in sink with the same dull expression on their face.

You close your eyes and focus. Then you reach a hand out and touches each of the men.

Get out of the way and let us onboard.

Both the men step aside and let you inside, you can't help but smile. God you've missed using your powers like this. Made everything hell of a lot easier.

As you walk onto the train, Loki changes back into his regular clothes. He smiles at you. The train is absolutely extinguished. It's decorated with large chandeliers dangling from the ceiling. As you reach the seating areas it's nothing like the dirty trains you're used to back in New York. It's beautiful. There are tables decorated with colorful flowers. And a giant bar in the middle. Sylvie decides to go around for a bit so you decide to use the time to get some rest.

"Can I sit with you for a moment" it's Loki's gentle voice speaking. He's changed his clothes once again. You've never seen him so natural. He's wearing regular pants, and a shirt. He looks... good.

"Yeah sure" you mumble. He sits across from you at the small table in the corner of the room. From here you can see what everyone is doing. Some people were having drinks, others eating dinner.

Loki notices you're looking around the room admiring people. "Do you want anything? Perhaps a drink?" He asks shyly, why was he acting so weird around you..

"No thank you, are you okay..?" You ask, questioning his awkward behavior, Loki was a lot of things, awkward wasn't normally one of them.

He conjures a drink for himself.."I'm swell, Let me know if you change your mind" he says as he takes a sip.

"You're not as bad as you make yourself out to be Loki... " you say quietly, you don't know why you said it, it was like you couldn't really think straight. It just sorta came out.

"I am quite likable" he says in a sarcastic way..

You let out a deep sigh. "I'm serious, give yourself some credit"

"Well the only person who truly liked me was my mo... Frigga" he shares. You notice how he stopped just before he was about to call her mother...

"Thor talked very highly of your mother"

"She wasn't really my mother... but I believe she truly did love me... look where that got her" Loki goes silent.. as he looks into your eyes..

"I'm sorry, was she the one to teach you magic?" You ask quietly.. you actually enjoyed how he was slowly opening up towards you.

"She taught me everything I know" he explains... just as he is about to speak up again Sylvie sits down beside you.

"Can I borrow her for a moment?" She asks.

Lokis expression chances back to his regular cold gaze. Then he gets up from the table. "Sure I'll go get myself another drink... or ten" he says as he walks away.

"So y/n, spill it" she says demandingly.

"Spill what?" you ask confused, tilting your head questioningly

"What ever is going on between the two of you, he wouldn't tell me anything" she adds.

"Nothing is going on, it couldn't." You say quickly.
"I have a boyfriend back home, and my family... the avengers they would never. Just no" you add. To be honest you hadn't thought about Steve a lot.. not since seeing him leave you for Peggy fucking carter in the future.

"He likes you too if that helps" she says with a big smile on her face.

"He does not" you stop her "what about you, is there a special someone?"  You ask.

"We'll I've never really had the time, being on the run, hunted by the TVA" she answers, her eyes turn sorrowful, and her entire expressions softens

"I'm sorry.. I know what it's like to be on the run. No one should be alone with that" you say sadly.

"Yeah well, I'm okay. Love was never in the cards for a Loki variant either way" she explains..

You can't help but feel bad for her... and for Loki. It was just like Mobius had explained. Lokis we're destined to be alone, creating chaos and mischief where ever they go... No loved ones, no family... just pure chaos..

You and Sylvie sit and talk for hours, when you see Loki fumbling around at the bar...

Oh god... is he drunk?

"I would like to sing a song!" Loki call out, as he trips over a bar stool. You and Sylvie make eye contact.. she sighs deeply resting her hands on her temple.

"This one is for someone that means a lot to me." He continues, as he Shushes for everyone to keep quiet. you look up at him and catches his gaze..

Please don't let it be me... you think to yourself... but suddenly he begins to sing, and.... it was beautiful.

"I stormsvarte fjell, jeg vandre alene.
Over isbreen tar jeg meg frem.
I eplehagen står møyen den vene.
Og synger "når kommer du hjem?""

His eyes are locked on you through the entire song. Even though you tried to look away his low raspy voice was almost hypnotic. Suddenly everyone starts clapping and he begins dancing around singing once again. Sylvie looks at Loki with a deathly stare. She is absolutely not enjoying this as much as you are.

"Men tranerne danser og fosserne stanser
Når hun synger, hun synger "kom hjem".
Men tranerne danser, og fosserne stanser.
When she sings, she sings "come home"
When she sings, she sings "come home""

"To y/n everybody!" Loki cheers as he empties the drink in his hand, then he throws it to the ground!

"Another!!" He yells.

You couldn't believe your eyes. Firstly Loki had just Serenaded you, secondly he was drunk. Not just tipsy, extremely drunk... that's why I didn't mean anything right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 566 30
Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and teleports to a place he's never seen before...
13.8K 420 25
*Takes place after the first story when Loki fell down from the rainbow bridge.* After Loki lets go of Thor's hammer he fell into the darkness. He aw...
65.2K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
4.5K 369 60
Loki meets you, a sweet girl named Gracie Andersen in New York while on the run and things don't go the way the God of Mischief expected. You turned...