Finally Together Again

By Ghostbuzterz

Megan is finally free after serving three and a half years in Prison. What happens when she comes back home. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirty Four

738 20 7
By Ghostbuzterz

Onika

"Mmmm." I whimper, while reaching for Megan as we stop walking again.

"I've got you, bae." Megan promises me, while holding me tight to her body and helping me sway my hips.

"You're okay. Hide in your spot." Megan tells me.

I follow what she tells me to do and hide my face in her neck, whimpering intensely as the contractions picks up in the strength.

"Oh ow! Oh it really hurts." I cry out into her neck and it makes her wince.

"Oh Megan." I cry, beginning to get overwhelmed.

It's getting so so much worse and I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this.

"You're ight, bae. You're ight." Megan whispers to me smoothly, although her heart is starting to beat faster at the sound of my pained cries.

"Breathe through it, bae. It's almost done, I promise." Megan says to me.

"Sweetheart, do you wanna get in the tub maybe." Mama suggests to me as she looks at me.

"That is really good for soothing contractions." Mama tells me.

"I dunno, Mama." I whimpers out.

I can't even think straight between pain and anxiety.

Whew these twins are really putting me through it.

"Oni, let's just try it." Megan suggests to me, while smoothly pushing my hair away from my forehead with her palm.

"If you don't like it. We can get out, alright." Megan says to me.

"Okay." I warily agree as Megan takes my shaky hand and begins to lead me up the stairs to our room, with Mama and Kelly following right behind us.

Once we're in the bathroom Megan helps me strip down into just my sports bra and panties, that's all I am wearing right now.

Megan bends over by the tub and turns it on, keeping her fingers under the faucet as it slowly filling it making sure the water is at a good temperature.

Megan then hears me inhale sharply, while peeking over her shoulder from where she's sitting on the edge of the tub, too see me leaning over the sink counter with my arms folded and my forehead resting on the top of them.

My hips are swaying and I'm whimpering intensely.

"There you go, baby." Megan whispers, while walking up behind me and putting her hands on my hips to apply counter pressure.

"You're doing it, baby." Megan says to me.

"Owie." I whimper as I wince, my body tightening up.

"Oh, Megan, ow." I cry out.

"I know." Megan coos, squeezing my hips in more.

"You're okay, baby. Breathe." Megan whispers to me.

"I wanna sit." I whimper, turning my head on my arms, looking at the toilet.

"Yeah, okay. Let's sit bae." Megan says to me as she takes both of my hands as the contractions ends.

Megan then carefully walks me over to the toilet, while then setting me down carefully on the toilet.

I exhale heavily and put my hands on my trembling knees, biting my lip as I grapples with my anxious thoughts.

"Oni, what's going on." Megan asks me as she kneels down in front of me and lightly taps my forehead with her pointer finger, while smiling encouragingly.

"Tell me what's going on in that pretty brain of yours, bae." Megan says to me.

"I honestly don't think I can do this." I admit to her, tearfully.

I look her in her eyes.

"Bae, yes you can." Megan assures me, while rubbing her hands up and down my arms.

"Bae, you have done this twice already and you did an absolutely amazing job at it. So I know you can do it this time too." Megan says to me.

"You can do this bae, you're gonna meet them, our babies." Megan add, smiling softly at me.

This definitely changes my demeanor a bit.

"I'm gonna meet them, our babies." I repeat, smiling softly.

It's most definitely nice to have a reminder that somethings good is going to come out of all this motherfucking pain.

"You are." Megan says, smiling.

"They're gonna be so happy to finally meet their strong beautiful amazing Mama." Megan tells me.

I gently smile at Megan while nodding my head.

I then take a few deep breaths to try and regain my composure as I focus on listening to the running bath water, that's quickly filling the tub up.

"Bae, kisses." Megan requests while puckering her lips and making puppy dog eyes at me.

I laugh breathily while moving hair away from her face.

"Only cause I love you." I say to her, smiling at her.

I slowly yet carefully lean in, pecking her lips multiple times.

-------------------------------

I whimper while immediately reaching my arms out towards Megan, my face scrunching up in pain.

"I'm here, bae." Megan whispers soothingly, immediately wrapping me up in her arms and holding me tight.

I sway my hips in the water and grip Megan as tight as I can while moaning gently through the contractions.

"You're okay, Oni." Megan whispers, watching as my hips sway in the water.

"Can you take a breath for me. Don't hold your breath." Megan instructs me.

I whimper at her instructions, but ultimately listening and take a deep breath in and blow it out against her neck.

And not even a second later a high pitch cry of pain leaves my mouth.

Ugh I'm in so much pain.

It hurts too much.

Then a few minutes later it's much peaceful now.

I'm in between contractions.

I have my arms folded on the edge of the tub with my cheeks placed against them.

My eyes are closed and Megan is soothingly running her fingertips through my hair, that's been pulled back into a messy bun while gently massaging my shoulder blades.

And not even a second later I hear the door being opened, quietly.

"Hey bestie." I hear Lauren whisper to me.

I feel Mama putting her hand on my back, gently.

"How are we doing in here." I hear Lauren ask.

"She loves the bath, huh Oni." Megan murmurs, with a soft smile, looking at me.

"Mhmmmm." I hum with as much of a smile as I can muster up, while slowly opening my eyes, looking at Lauren.

"It helps my hips. They hurt so bad." I tell them.

"Oh we know, sweetie." Mama says to me as she picks up the speed on rubbing circles on my back.

"They have to work extra hard to open up and allow space for the babies." Mama tells me.

I slowly just nod my head while then suck in a deep breath as I feel my belly tighten.

"Baby." I whimper out to Megan, reaching my arms out for Megan.

"I gotcha, bae." Megan whispers as I moan tightly into her neck.

"That's it bestie. You're doing it." Lauren says to me, smiling softly.

They all watch as I tighten up against Megan's body and take in a deep breath but never release it.

"Onika, sweetie. You need to breathe. You're gonna pass out, if you hold your breath." Mama says to me.

"It's hard, Mama." I cry out.

I can barely make it through the contractions, forcing my mind to constantly think breathe breathe breathe breathe seems impossible.

"I know it is, sweetie." Mama says to me, dropping her voice into her most soothing one possible.

"But, you'll feel so much better if you just breathe." Mama says to me.

"I'm so scared." I cry, beginning to break down as the contractions begin to lessen.

I sob into Megan's neck as she makes comforting noises down at me, rubbing my back up and down.

Megan almost never seen me this anxious and I know she's honestly surprised that we've made it this far into the labor without me having a panic attack.

"Oh sweetie." Mama says as she frowns, seeing the way I'm trembling with fear, clutching onto Megan.

"You're gonna be just fine." Mama says to me.

I lift my head slightly from Megan's neck and look right at Mama with tears falling down my cheeks and my chest shuddering with sobs.

"Promise." I ask her through my cries.

"I promise you, sweetie." Mama says to me, smiling encouragingly at me.

Mama reaches her hand out and I immediately grip it.

"Mama will you stay." I ask her, freebly.

"You know, for the whole thing. And Lauren and Kelly." I add as I watch Mama's face, waiting for her to answer.

"Chile, of course. I wouldn't even think of missing out on seeing my Grandbabies being born." Mama tells me.

"And same for Lauren, Kelly and the rest of your friends, I know they wouldn't even wanna miss out on the birth of their nieces, nephews, or niece and nephew or whatever y'all are having, y'all know what I mean." Mama says.

"Yeah, we got what you mean Mama Carol." Megan says to my Mama through her light laughter, smiling softly.

"PeriodT, Mama Carol." Lauren says to my Mama.

"I mean I don't have a choice, cause this ten foot giant nigga over there is making me record everything." Kelly says.

Mama, Lauren, Megan and I turn our heads, looking at Kelly.

"What it's the truth." Kelly says as she shrugs her shoulders, while continuing to record on her camcorder.

------------------------------

"Ohhhhhhhh." I moan, while gripping onto the pillow that I'm hugging and trying to focus on Lauren's hand on my back that are trying to combat my angry muscles.

I got outta the tub twenty minutes ago when things really started to pick up with the intentions of going to the Hospital, but I got myself settled on the floor by the bed and I have refused to move since.

"Oh it hurts." I yell through my cries.

Megan walks into the room with a fresh cup of water and a cold wet rag.

"I know it does, bae. But you're doing so amazing and you're so strong." Megan says to me.

Megan peeks over her shoulder at her Mama, who's standing with my Mama, in the doorway and looking at me, with concern and motherly eyes.

Mama whispers something in Mama Holly's ear before she walks over to me and kneeling down besides me, placing a gentle hand on my upper back.

Mama waits til my body slumps forward in relief before she begins to talk to me, soothingly.

"Onika, sweetie. I think we should start thinking about heading out to the Hospital soon. Things are really picking up." Mama tells me.

Duh, I know that. I'm the one who's having these babies.

"I know that, Mama. I'm just scared." I say, shakily, gripping my hands together.

"I don't want them to come. They're really hurting the fuck outta me." I yell out in pain, tears rapidly rolls down my cheeks.

"Onika, sweetheart. I know this is scary." Mama soothes, reaching out to grip one of my hands.

"But you've been through this process twice and you have two amazing boys out of it. So I know that you are so safe in God's hands and the Doctors or Midwifes hands. And we, your family are not going to leave you the entire time, alright." Mama tells me, smiling softly at me.

I smile softly at her.

"But we should probably go because we don't want to have the babies on your bedroom floor, right." Mama asks through her light laughter, smiling at me.

I agree, shakily.

"I mean, we definitely don't wanna have the twins on the floor, where they were possibly conceived at." Megan says through her light laughter.

Mama Holly, Mama, Lauren and Kelly all burst out laughing.

"Yeah, we most definitely don't want that too happen." Mama Holly says through her laughter.

"Damn, now I gotta burn my shoes cause, I'm prolly standing where y'all fucked too." Kelly says.

"Um, I'm on the floor with her, I gotta burn my whole body." Lauren says to Kelly.

Mama, Mama Holly and Megan are laughing their asses off.

"Over dramatic motherfuckas." Megan says to them through her loud laughter.

"We, well I or our Maids steam clean these carpets." Megan tells them.

Lauren and Kelly say nothing but slowly nod their heads, while sighing in relief.

If I wasn't in so much pain right now, I'd laugh my ass off too.

A few minutes later everyone's laughter calms down and Mama clears her throat before she talks.

"Anyways, so. What do you think. We should start heading to the Hospital." Mama asks.

I give a slight nod and Mama smiles, kissing my cheek and then looking back at Megan, Lauren and Mama Holly.

"Alright, are we ready to go." Mama asks them.

"Yeah, we're ready. I packed the bags and the carseat is set, I thought a head of time to do that stuff." Megan says, smiling proudly.

Just as Kelly is about to say something I cut her by screaming.

"I can't do this." I scream out.

I blow a shakily breath out through my lips as tears rolls down my cheeks.

"Oooooooo, oh there's pressure." I scream out.

"Breathe through it, sweetie." Mama whispers to me.

Lauren and Mama continue rubbing circles on my back, gently.

"Holy fucking shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I yell as I lean forward.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I yell really loudly.

Just as I'm about to cry out again, I feel a huge pop and I also feel something warm drizzling down my legs.

Great just great my motherfucking water broke.

Anyways my eyes then drop down to the puddle appearing in between my knees.

I then look up at everyone with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey ...it's okay." Lauren says to me.

"Fat Albert headass." Kelly says to Lauren through her light laughter.

Megan, Mama Holly and Mama all burst out laughing.

Lauren quickly turns her head, looking back at Kelly.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up and fuck you." Lauren says to Kelly as she then turns her attention back onto me.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmn." Kelly drags out as she ignores what Lauren said to her.

"That's all over y'all's carpet." Kelly says through her laughter as she lightly shakes her head.

Mama, Mama Holly and Megan immediately stops laughing as they all look back at Kelly.

"What, now." Kelly asks as she rasies a eyebrow.

"Nigga, fuck that carpet. We all ain't even that worried bout that carpet right now." Megan says to Kelly.

"We can get that shit steam cleaned or we can get it replaced with a new one." She adds.

I then suddenly scream really loud as another contraction hits me hard as fuck.

As Megan and Mama Holly immediately come to get me, Mama and Lauren stand up and back up a little.

Megan and Mama Holly carefully help me up and we make our way outta the room with Mama, Lauren and Kelly quickly following right behind us.

-------------------------

"Oh please drive faster, for the love God." I cry out, while digging my nails into Megan's bicep that I'm gripping onto as I drop my forehead to her shoulder.

I whimper, loudly.

"I honestly can't be in the car anymore....I just can't." I cry out as I reach for my Mama's hand, who's sitting on my left side.

"We're almost there, sweetie." Mama Holly assures me.

I lift my head up a little, only to see that Megan has a petrified look on her.

I honestly don't like to see my baby like that and I know she doesn't like to see in pain.

I then slam my forehead back on Megan's shoulder as I feel another intense contraction.

"Oh, fuck. It's so so much worse in this fucking car." I cry out, while rapid tears rolls down my cheeks.

My knees trembling in pain as my Mama squeezes my hand, reassuringly.

"Trey please hurry the fuck." Megan yells at him.

"Don't worry Meg, I'm gonna get Nic there, soon." Trey tells Megan as he steps on the gas even harder.

"We're almost there anyways." Trey adds.

I pant as the contractions subside a bit, while trying not to focus on the bumpy car ride, instead I focus on rubbing my thumb along Megan's bicep.

"Almost there, bae." Megan says to me in a whisper tone as she kisses the top of my head.

"Ugh, I can't have another motherfucking contraction in this damn motherfucking motherfucka car." I shriek as Trey takes a sharp and fast corner to take a shortcut to the Hospital.

"I can see the Hospital, bae." Megan promises me.

I moan lowly as another contraction starts, and this one is insane.

The pressure is insane and it makes me feel like the whole bottom half of my body is going to fall off.

Trey turns into the parking lot, going at full speed over a bump.

"Motherfucking motherfucka." I yelp, my ass slams against the seat, which makes the pain of the current contraction I'm going through multiply.

"OW!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"I'm sorry Nic." Trey says to me.

"Nigga, I'mma beat ya ass later for that." Megan says to Trey in a calm yet serious tone.

"What, I said I was sorry." Trey said to Megan as he slows down the car considerably to inch over the next bump, which I like so much more.

Trey then pulls the car up to the Hospital's Emergency entrance.

And not even a second later Mama, Mama Holly and Lauren did not even waste any time jumping outta the car to get the bags.

Megan then quickly jumps outta the car, while then quickly turning around, trying to help me get out.

"Meg, bae. I can't move." I cry out as she tries to get me to stand up from outta the car, while I battle through a contraction.

"Okay, that's okay bae." Megan whispers, kneeling down on the ground.

Megan gently wraps her arms around my huge belly, while my arms immediately warp themselves around her neck.

"Bae, we don't have to move until you're ready, ight." Megan tells me.

"Take your time and take big breaths for me. We're at the Hospital. You're safe baby." Megan adds.

I stay huddled against Megan as Kelly and the others wait patiently for me.

Anyways once the contractions are finished, Megan quickly stands up and helps me up from the seat of the car as we slowly begin our walk into the Hospital with the others following right behind us.

Mama quickly walks up to the receptionist desk.

"Hi, my daughter Onika Maraj is in labor. She's been having contractions since about two am and things are really picking up." Mama tells the lady.

The lady peeks behind Mama and sees me, huddling into Megan's side, needing her help to remain standing and I have this permanent pain grimace across my face, which tells her that I am in a lot of pain.

The lady then turns her attention back on Mama, and they talk for a couple more seconds.

Then after that the lady calls someone on the phone, while then hanging up two minutes later.

And then two seconds later a woman walks up to us.

"Hi guys, I'm Jessica and I'm one of the Midwives of this Hospital." The woman introduces herself to us.

We all say hey to her in unison.

The Midwife Jessica then clears her throat before she talks.

"Okay, so anyways. Now we'll take Nicki right up stairs." The Midwife Jessica says while lightly nodding her head.

The Midwife Jessica was finna say something else but Lauren cuts her off by handing her my medical file.

"Oh, and Nicki has a medical record here cause she always comes to this Hospital." Lauren tells here.

"Oh, wow. Okay then." The Midwife Jessica says.

"Okay, can we get my daughter in a room already." Mama says, going into protective MamaBear mode.

The Midwife Jessica nods her head as she then waves over another Midwife that almost passes by us.

She gives the other Midwife instructions to take me to a room.

The other Midwife then immediately ushers for me and Megan to follow her, and we do, very very slowly.

And Mama, Mama Holly, Lauren and Kelly follow right behind us.

"Just tell me if you need to stop, bae." Megan whispers to me, keeping one arm around my waist and my other hand interlock with her hand.

"Take it slow. We don't have to rush, bae." Megan says to me.

We walk a few more steps before I stop and immediately squat down.

Megan doesn't question anything and she just kneels down right beside me.

Megan puts one arm in front of me, too hold onto and her other hand goes to rub my back.

I rock back and forth restlessly on my feet as moans and groans escape my mouth, while clamping my eyes shut and digging my nails into Megan's forearm.

"Good job listening to your body, Nicki." The Midwife says to me, smiling at me encouragingly and while squatting down a few feet from me.

"And good low sounds. You're doing perfect." She adds.

"That's it, Oni." Megan whispers to me, while pressing a lingering kiss to my temple.

I know Megan feels my nails dig deeper into her skin, surely leaving permanent marks.

But I also know that my baby Megan couldn't even care less. If it helps me get through it, she'll do it.

"It should be stopping anytime now, Nicki." Mama promises me, while resting a gentle hand on top of my head from her standing position, right next to me.

I blow out a loud breath, while then take a few deep breaths before I open my eyes and nod at Megan, signaling at the end of the contractions.

The Midwife and Megan then get up, while then gently and carefully help me up.

We all then make it to my room before another contraction comes and the Midwife gives me, Megan and the others a rundown on everything that's gonna happened, even though I already know everything she's telling me, since I've been through this twice.

Anyways I'll be checked every so often to track my progress, I'll be allowed to move around whenever I want too. I wear whatever or lack there of, that I want too and I'm allowed to push in any position that I want too.

"So, really we're just going to listen to and trust your body." The Midwife says to me, smiling softly at me and Megan.

"Any questions." The Midwife asks us.

"Nah, we're good, no questions." I say, holding Megan's hand tightly.

"Okay." The Midwife says.

The Midwife then quietly makes her way outta of the room leaving me, Megan, Mama, Mama Holly, Lauren and Kelly alone in the room.

-------------------------

I cry out, laying on my side of the bed as I grip her hand.

I'm too anxious to move.

Megan, Mama Holly and Lauren finally convinced me that I'd feel better and less hot if I stripped outta my clothes, I'm now only wearing my sports bra.

Lauren is kneading endlessly at my back, sitting on top of the bed behind my body with her legs folded in a pretzel.

Oh, pretzels sounds good as fuck right now, ugh but I can't have one right now, this fucking sucks on top of the pain I'm going through.

Megan is sitting on a stool right beside my bed and holding my hand tightly, and while dabbing my forehead with a cold washcloth to try and offer me any relief she can.

"Oh Megan, it hurts, so so much." I cry out to her, fidgeting my body and nearly breaking her hand.

"I can't do this....I can't...Megan, I can't." I scream out.

"Hey, hey, hey." Megan says to me, leaning her chest down to be closer to me, her head right in front of mines.

"Nigga, is you Fat Albert now." Kelly asks Megan through her loud laughter.

Megan turns her head, looking back at Kelly.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up cause you ain't funny and no one wants to hear your hyena headass laugh right now." Megan says to Kelly.

"Ooooop, she read the fuck outta you." Lauren says through her laughter.

Megan then quickly looks right back at me.

"Anyways, yes you can. Don't panic. Deep breaths. I'm right here. I'm right here with you bae." Megan tells me in a soft yet serious tone.

I shake my head against the pillow as I inhale shakily.

"It hurts. It hurts." I cry out, loudly.

"I know, baby." Megan says while lightly resting her forehead against mines.

"I'm so sorry bae. This one's almost over. You're almost done." Megan whispers to me.

Megan and I are both completely focused on each other and we're on our own planet.

The contraction ends and Megan coaches me through a few relaxing deep breaths before she wipes washcloth over my cheeks and forehead and kisses my lips gently, while then whispering how proud she is of me.

Someone clears their throat, so Megan and I pull away from each other, looking at a woman that we don't know.

"Hi Nicki, I'm one of the Midwives here and my name Lilla. I met your lovely Mama in the hallway." The Midwife Lilla tells me as she motions towards my Mama.

I look over, noticing Mama in the room for the first time since twenty minutes ago.

My face lights up immediately and Mama rushes over to me, pressing a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Well, I'm just going to do a quick check to see how far you're dilated, if that's alright with you." The Midwife Lilla says to me.

As I just nod my head, Lauren quickly gets off the bed and Megan helps me flip over onto my back and sit up, slightly.

Megan keeps a tight grip on my hand and Mama goes to grip my other hand as Lauren and Mama Holly stand next to Mama.

The Midwife Lilla quickly takes gloves outta her pockets, while then quickly putting them on.

"Okay, you're just gonna feel a bit of pressure here with my fingers." The Midwife Lilla warns me.

"Bitch, must be out her damn mind if she think I'm gonna let her stick her fingers in my woman's pussy." Megan mumbles under her breath, only I could her.

Aw, my baby Megan always been jealous.

Megan doesn't like other people touching up on me and I don't like that either.

"Yeah right. She only wants to finger her." Kelly says out loud through her laughter.

Mama, Mama Holly and Lauren burst out laughing.

Even the Midwife Lilla is laughing.

But Megan is not laughing at all.

Anyways once their laughter calms down, the Midwife Lilla inserts her fingers in my pussy and I immediately jump, biting down on my bottom lip and turning my face towards Megan on my pillow.

"I know, sweetie. So uncomfortable. I'm almost done. I'm sorry." The Midwife Lilla says to me.

Megan starts lowly growling at the Midwife Lilla while glaring at her.

"I don't want your fucking fingers in my woman's pussy, only my fingers are allowed in there, period." Megan mumbles under her breath as she continues to glare at the Midwife Lilla.

I start whimpering, and that gets Megan's attention, and she quickly looks back at me.

Megan then cups my cheek with her free hand and rests her forehead on top of mines, talking to me to try and take my mind off the pressure.

"You're ight. She's almost done. You're doing so so good. I'm so so so so proud of you, bae." Megan whispers to me as she kisses my head.

"Oh wow." The Midwife Lilla says, smiling.

The Midwife Lilla then takes her fingers out and snaps her gloves off.

"You're a seven. That's incredible. You've labored so nicely." The Midwife Lilla tells me.

"Really." I gasp, with a bit of a smile on my face, looking at Megan who is already smiling down at me, while kissing my forehead.

"Yes really." The Midwife Lilla says to me as she nods her head.

"We're going to meet your babies here very soon. I'd say we're going to start transition really soon too." The Midwife Lilla tells me, smiling softly.

-------------------------------

And the Midwife Lilla was right.

I've been kneeling in the tub since Mama and Megan finally convinced me to move after much persuading, telling me that it would offer me more relief than just laying on the bed.

Megan's never seen me like this cause the labors I went through with Zion and Dray was never anything like this, never this extreme.

And I know it's really scaring Megan.

I'm panting harshly and moaning louder than Megan's ever heard me before.

And I'm clutching onto her for dear life, like she's the only thing keeping me grounded to the earth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." I moan with it ending with a whine.

I'm so fucking fed up with this, honestly.

"Megan....it fucking hurts." I whine to her.

"I know, bae." Megan whispers to me, rubbing her hands up and down my trembling bare back.

"You're being so so strong, tho. And I'm so fucking proud of you, baby." Megan says to me.

"Good job, sweetie." Mama soothes, as I pick my head up from Megan's shoulder and yell out, my head rolling to my shoulder and then lolling back to the ball of my neck as I grip Megan's shoulders.

"Take big breaths for the babies." Megan says to me.

Again I've been through labor twice before, and it was never this intense.

Megan, Mama and the others never seen anything this intense.

I know transition, having been through it twice, but this is unlike any transition I've ever experienced.

I get no breaks.

I'm having rolling contractions which means that my contraction lessens but never goes away completely.

"I CAN'T." I yell at the top of my lungs, digging my nails into Megan's shoulders as my hips rock back and forth, violently.

"Oh I just can't." I yell, tears rapidly rolls down my cheeks.

"Onika, yes you can." Megan says firmly, gripping me tighter as if that will help lessen my pain.

"You're doing so good, princess." Megan says to me.

"It's too much." I shriek, swinging my hips.

"Oh babies come on." I say to my belly as take my hands down from Megan's shoulders and place them on my huge belly, holding it as I cry out in pain.

"Ugh their never gonna come." I cry out.

"They are, sweetie." Mama says in her most soothing voice, while gently placing a hand on Megan's back, who she can see who is crumbling.

Megan's visibly shaking from seeing me in this much pain.

"Mama it hurts." I sob, reaching a hand out to squeeze the life from Megan's.

"I know it does, my baby." Mama says to me, moving to sit on the edge of the tub and kissing my forehead.

"But you're so so close, sweetie." Mama says to me.

I then suddenly feel a change in my body that I can't describe, so I don't even try too.

Instead, I just listen to the cues I get and try to follow them.

"I wanna get out of the tub." I pant out.

I raise my eyes to look right into Megan's watery ones.

"Megan, I need to get out." I yell at her.

"Okay, okay bae." Megan says quickly as she, Mama, Mama Holly and Lauren gently and carefully help me stand up from the tub.

"I've gotcha, Oni, go slow. You're okay." Megan says to me.

They all carefully help me step outta the tub as Lauren reaches for a towel.

And then, it happens.

"Megan!" I call her name out.

Megan has never heard my voice like that. It's guttural and primal and she's in shock as she watches me instinctually squat down by the tub, gripping onto it and tucking my chin to my chest.

"Oh we're pushing." Mama gasps quickly and then jumps into action.

"Lauren, hit the red button. NOW!" Mama yells to Lauren.

I few seconds later I hear Lauren slamming on the button multiple times, really hard.

"Damn, bae. I'm pretty sure they got the message already." Kelly says to Lauren through her light laughter.

Anyways Mama changes her attention back on me, who is now gripping onto Megan and grunting as I try to help my babies make their way into the world.

"I can't stop, Megan." I yell, grunting again, my body trembling with the push.

"Don't stop, sweetie." Mama responds for Megan and rubs my back.

"You just keep listening to your body, okay. You're so safe. You're doing incredible my brave and strong baby." Mama says to me.

"Megan, the first twin is coming." I cry, burying my face deeper in her neck.

"He or she is." Megan says, her voice shaking with nervousness.

I hear Megan gulp before she talks.

"That's okay. He and she is ready to finally meet you. Let's push to meet him or her, okay. We'll do it together." Megan says to me.

As the contraction then fades a bit and Megan can feel my body relax, she moves behind me to kneel down behind me, having me lean against her as I hold onto both of her hands that are resting on top of my large belly.

Mama then moves to kneel in between my legs, peeking in between them.

"Whew chile." Mama says as she takes quick deep breaths.

"Okay, sweetheart. I can see a tiny bit of brown hair peeking through." Mama tells me.

"Sweetie, your baby is right here." Mama tells me, smiling softly and rubbing my knee.

"We've got you. You're so safe." Mama says to me.

"I can't do this." I cry, hiding my face in Megan's neck.

"Yes you can, bae. I'm watching you do it right now. Plus you've already done this before, twice. I believe in you baby, you got this." Megan soothes, holding me tighter.

"Plus I'm going to do it with you, ight. We'll push together. You've got nothing to be afraid of, bae." Megan tells me.

Mama watches me whimper, my chest heaving up and down as Megan whispers into my ear her eyes never leaving mines.

Mama then peeks back down at the emerging head again.

"Okay, sweetie. You just push when you need too." Mama tells me as she looks back up at me.

"Mama, I'm scared!" I cry out, loudly while looking right her with teary eyes.

"I know you are, honey. But you're alright." Mama coos, rubbing my knee, gently.

"The Midwives are gonna be here so soon." Mama tells me.

I moan as another contraction comes and Megan helps me curl forward, pushing with all my might as I cry out at the pressure exploding in my pussy.

"Oh it's so so so so much." I yell as I bang my head against Megan's shoulder while continuing to push because my body is demanding me too.

"Lauren hit the button again." Mama commands her.

And not even a second later I hear Lauren pounding on the button again.

I can feel the baby move a bit.

Mama looks back down between my legs.

"Great job, Onika. You're doing perfectly. I can see lots of hair head now. This baby has lots of hair." Mama tells me as she puts the emphasis on lots of hair.

"Where are these damn motherfucking motherfuckas Midwives at." I hear Lauren yell as she continues pounding on the button.

A few seconds later I hear the door being slammed open.

"Hello." The Midwives breathes out heavily.

The Midwives continues to catch their breaths for a couple more seconds then they stand up straight.

"Whew we ran across the entire Labor Unit to get to this room. It's honestly a whole journey." The Midwife Lilla says through her light laughter.

The Midwife Jessica stands right next to Mama, while looking down at her and smiling softly at her.

"Were you ready to catch the baby, Nana." The Midwife Jessica asks Mama.

"I was, you know just in case y'all didn't make in time." Mama tells the Midwife Jessica, smiling nervously, with her hands shaking a bit as she keeps them reached out towards my vagina.

"Would you like to catch your Grandbaby." The Midwife Jessica asks, continuing looking at Mama.

Mama looks like she debating it in her head.

Mama is about to say something, but before she can, I interrupt her.

"Mama please." I beg her through my heavy pants.

"I need you to help me, Mama." I cry out to her.

Mama takes a deep breath and nods her head, looking at me.

"Yeah, of course, Onika. You know I'll do anything for you, my baby." Mama tells me, putting the emphasis on anything.

"Alright, Lilla and I will be right here to help, but really just let Nicki push the baby out and just be there to gently hold the baby as he or she comes." The Midwife Jessica explains to Mama.

I groan out again, curling inwards as I push again, feeling my whole descend further into the birth canal.

"Oh wonderful Onika." Mama says, in complete awe of me and how well I'm pushing.

"You are such a good pusher Onika." Mama tells me, smiling.

"And she's a good taker, if you know what I mean." Kelly says through her loud laughter.

We all ignore Kelly even though it was funny and so true, cause I can take Megan's dick, like a Champion, and that's how we are here right now.

"It's so much!" I cry, hiding in Megan's neck.

I want to quit.

This is way too damn much for me to handle.

I feel so out of control of my body and I absolutely hate it.

"It's too much." I yell out, tears rapidly rolls down my cheeks.

"Onika, bae. Don't loose your focus now." Megan whispers, kissing my temple.

"You're getting him or her out. You're doing so good. Oni." Megan says to me, kissing my temple multiple times.

I whimper tightly as I give another little push that is very effective.

"Baby's head is sitting right there Nicki." The Midwife Lilla gently explains.

"That's why you feel so stretchy, but you're doing so good. Keep doing nice and deep breaths." The Midwife Lilla tells me.

"Damn, this baby must have a big ass head for him or her to stretch out your pussy like that." Kelly says through her laughter.

I hear Lauren and the Midwife Jessica cough out a laugh.

One more moaning push and I begin to crown which makes the tensions in the room rise to an insane amount.

"Help! Help! Help! Help! Megan!" I scream out to Megan.

It's burning and it's stretching and I'm pretty convinced that I'm gonna pass out or die.

I don't even see how I can make it outta this alive.

"You're okay, Oni." Megan whispers to me, holding me tighter and pressing her lips against my cheek, nuzzling her face to mines.

"I've got you. You're so safe." Megan whispers to me.

"Onika, baby. You're crowning, sweetie. Be gentle." Mama instructs lightly, not taking her eyes off the emerging baby.

"Just breathe nice and deep through this one." She adds.

Lauren and Mama Holly kneel right next to me with one of their hands on my knee and the others ones hand on my shoulder, all while they and Megan coach me through even breathing as I squirm, whimpering at the intense burning and stretching.

"Mama I need too!" I yell, the urge to push is unbearable and I can't ignore it anymore.

"Okay, sweetheart. You can give me a little push." Mama soothingly says as she watches me curl inwards.

A loud blood curling scream leaves my mouth that makes everyone jump immediately after.

I drop my head back on Megan's shoulder while panting harshly.

"Oh Onika, there's the head." Mama exclaims, holding the tiny baby's head in her hands.

"Good job, sweetie." Mama tells me.

"Oh baby." Megan exclaims tearfully, kissing my sweaty cheek.

"I can see his or her head! Do you want to see bae." Megan says to me.

"I can't." I whimper, my face in her neck.

"It's literally too intense." I add.

"Megan, honey. Give me your hand." Mama says to Megan.

And not even a second later I feel Megan move a little and I then hear her gasp.

"Oh Oni." Megan cries, dropping her forehead to my cheeks as I turn my head a little, looking at Lauren and Mama Holly who are helping me breathe evenly.

"Baby, I can feel him or her. You're doing it." Mama exclaims.

"Baby, I want my baby." I moan, grabbing her hand that's now a little bit sticky.

"You're gonna meet him or her, baby." Megan whispers to me, kissing my cheek.

"So so so so soon." She adds.

"One big push for me Onika and you'll be a Mama again." Mama says to me, getting a little emotional.

"Oh I don't want too." I moan out as I feel my huge belly tighten up.

And then suddenly I am hit with the most intense contraction I've had this far.

I don't even wanna push along with it, it's literally just my body shoving the baby out of me and it's the most painful thing I have experienced, causing me to let out a ear piercing scream.

And then I fall back against Megan again and she's sobbing and kissing me and telling me to look down, too look at our baby.

And I do.

And the feeling when I see my little baby for the first time is indescribable.

My shaky hands reach towards Mama as she slowly yet carefully bring my baby to my heaving chest.

The crying baby boy lays his head on my chest.

"Okay, sweetie. We're not done here yet. We stay have to bring his twin into this world too." Mama says to me, smiling at me.

Megan kisses my head while whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

And then suddenly a scream leaves my mouth as I feel another intense contraction.

Ugh these babies really put me through absolute hell today.

I feel the baby move.

Megan, Lauren and Mama Holly immediately start coaching me again through this birth.

"Okay, Onika baby. I see the hair on this baby and it's a lot." Mama tells me.

"Damn, these twins just coming out from your pussy with good damn hair." Lauren says causing everyone to let out a light chuckle.

"Okay, baby. Give me a push." Mama tells me.

I lift my head while screaming and while I start pushing.

I breathe in and out as I push.

"Okay, Onika. One big push for me and you'll meet your other baby." Mama says to me.

I scream as I push a big push, and not even a second later I hear a new set of cries.

Mama then gently places my other baby boy on my chest right next to his big brother.

"How far apart are they, has anyone counted." Megan asks out loud.

"Yeah, I have. I counted in my head. Their exactly twenty minutes apart." Mama Holly answers Megan.

"Okay." Is all Megan says.

"Baby, you did it!" Megan exclaims, kissing my cheek multiple times.

"You gave birth to our babies. Our babies are here." Megan whispers to me, in a soft and awe voice.

I suddenly feel something in my body shift causing a me to have this pain look on my face.

I scream and groan, causing everyone to looks at me even though they were already, they're just now looking at me with worry expressions on their faces.

"What's the matter baby." Megan asks me in a worry tone.

"Let me check something real quick." The Midwife Lilla says as she quickly grabs gloves outta her pockets.

The Midwife Lilla quickly puts her gloves on.

As Mama quickly gets outta the way, the Midwife Lilla takes her spot and she then inserts her fingers in my pussy.

The Midwife Lilla then gasps while then smiling softly.

"What, what is it." Me, Megan, Mama, Mama Holly, Lauren and Kelly yell at her the same time, while raising our eyebrows.

"It seems like you have another baby coming." The Midwife Lilla tells us as she takes her fingers out of my pussy.

"WHAT!" Me, Megan, Mama, Mama Holly, Lauren and Kelly yell at her the same time, completely in shock.

"TRIPLETS." Megan yells as she starts panting, heavily.

"I think, I'm gonna pass the fuck out." Megan says.

"No the fuck ain't." Mama Holly says as she slaps the fuck outta Megan's head.

"Ouch, Mama. I said I was gonna think about it, not actually do it." Megan says to Mama Holly.

"And anyways this baby is literally ready to come into the world, cause he or she is right at the entrance." The Midwife Lilla tells us.

Mama and the Midwife Lilla trade places again, since Mama wanted to bring this baby into the world too.

"One big push for me Onika." Mama tells me.

And I do as I'm told and this baby slips right on out into my Mama's hands safely.

"It's a girl." Mama says, all emotional.

Yay, I'm a boys and girl Mama.

"Damn, Nic. You must have a gapping hole of a pussy since babygirl slipped right on out." Kelly says to through her loud laughter.

And not even a second later everyone in the room bursts out laughing, tears already rapidly rolling down their cheeks.

Even I'm laughing, cause it's hilarious.

And I honestly needed this laugh cause today I was literally put through absolute hell but now I'm happy and blessed cause my babies are finally here in this world and healthy.

Plus I'm also happy yet still super surprised about the third baby.

I sigh in happiness as I look at all three of my babies.

A few minutes later the door opens and in walks Zion, Dray, Brandon, Titan, Robyn with Alanna in her arms, Trey, Beyoncé, Ashanti, my Pops and Megan's Pops.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy." Zion calls out to me as he runs over to me with Dray running right behind him.

"Are you okay, Mama." Zion asks me as he looks at me.

I smile at him, softly.

"I am now baby." I tell him.

"I have some tiny people for you and your brother to meet." I tell him.

"Do you guys wanna meet them." I ask Zion and Dray as I look between them, smiling softly.

"Yes." Zion says, happily.

"Ywess. Mwommy." Dray says to me, smiling so big.

"Okay, I'll like for you two to meet your brothers." I say to them, softly.

A big smile spreads across Zion's face and Dray smiles widely.

"My other siblings are finally here." Zion asks me as he looks me onto my eyes.

"Yes, baby and I'm holding them right now." I tell him.

Zion and Dray walk up to me to see their crying baby brothers.

Zion and Dray just smile at their brothers.

"And we have another surprise for you guys." Megan says to Zion and Dray.

Zion and Dray quickly snap their heads to Megan's direction, with a happy yet curious looks on their faces.

"What is it dad." Zion asks Megan.

Dray then asks Megan what is it too in his own cute way.

"You also have a sister, and your Nana is holding her right now." Megan tells them.

Zion and Dray scream out in excitement, causing all of us to awe at their excitement over having a sister.

Zion and Dray then immediately turn around and head to Mama, while looking at their little crying sister, with huges smiles on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cobra By keria <3

Fanfiction

1.7K 177 10
Every snake sheds it's skin. megan x jazmine fanfic :)
346K 11.4K 45
See how Beyoncé and Megan develop their relationship once they meet Book 1 of series
9.1K 530 11
Sequel to Triangular Affection☺️
80.9K 4K 54
Trilogy of What I Need. Book 3 of series. What I Need What I Want What I Have