My one and only wife

By LIMC46

Shiina Hiyori is a girl who likes to read books, cook food, take care of plants and squeeze cats. She is also... More

Our favorite fluffy cat
My drunk wife
Book for birthday
Pancakes for both of us
My wife is a little excited
A secret from him
Banana, Ice cream and Milk
Snow
Cream Pie
With all our love
My wife is so dangerous
My husband is so careful
Sleep is very important to me
Hot
Her sweet dreams
Waiting for the game update
Ice plays with Ecchinose
It's better to sleep in a bed than on the floor
Hikari
Questions
Give Birth!
Hard life
Onigiri
Silence
Cake
Mauw!
Rest
New Year's preparation
Relaxed
Caring for a loved one
Good day
My wife really loves me
Boring, Ficus-san, just boring

Calmness

642 30 17
By LIMC46

POV Hiyori

It's been a long hot day today. I was lying on the couch all the time and watching YouTube videos. To be honest, I didn't want to do anything, I was ready not to move from my place until the night, but I still had to put the phone aside and get up from the couch.

I looked at my cat, who had been basking in the sun for several days in a row. She just lay on the windowsill and gave the sun rays the opportunity to lighten and warm her body and fur. In general, my girl sincerely enjoyed her time in this heat, unlike me, because I just wanted to do nothing.

But still, I need to cook dinner for myself and for my husband, who should be back very soon. We didn't plan to do anything like that today, and tomorrow is the weekend, so he probably wants to eat something light and go straight to bed. After all, tomorrow he will have to finally finish clearing the room, which we will use for its intended purpose in the future. True, we still have months to wait before this very future, but it's not scary, on the contrary, we have time to prepare for what will happen in the future. I think I will need to read a few books about motherhood so that in case of any surprise I will have an idea of what is worth doing and what is not worth it.

When I came to the kitchen, I just had to think about what to cook. Perhaps the most ordinary scrambled eggs will do. However, I think I'll also give him a little something sweet today. Hmm, what is suitable in this case? Can I give him a doughnut? Such a sweet, round and delicious donut with icing! I would have eaten it myself if I didn't want to give this last doughnut to my husband.

In the end, I had to cook something quite simple: scrambled eggs with bacon and a sandwich. It was more like the breakfast of an average American family from Hollywood movies, but now this type of food is suitable. I also added her some rice as an additive, in case Kiyotaka really wants to eat. Well, to be honest, I didn't feel like eating myself right now. I could cook something later, so it's fine.

I untied the cute cat-patterned apron and took it off. In the end, I even yawned a little and put all the food on the table, having previously covered it with a thick cloth to prevent the heat of the freshly cooked food from leaving so quickly. I yawned weakly once more and was even thinking about going to bed when suddenly someone's arms wrapped around my waist.

- EH???!!!

- Hi, Hiyori.

I was very surprised and even a little scared, but as soon as I heard this so familiar voice in my ear, my body immediately relaxed. I realized that it was Kiyotaka who had just come, however, he returned home very quietly.

- Kiyotaka... why are you scaring me so..?

- I'm sorry, I just saw you now and really wanted to hug you. I just wanted to hug you, that's all.

- That's how. Well, I want that too.

I twisted slightly in his arms, and hugged him myself. I could feel his shirt a little soaked with fresh sweat. It seems that even he could not escape from this scorching sun. In any case, we stood there, being in each other's arms, for some time before he released me and walked away to wash his hands, take off his outer clothes and sit down at the table.

At this time, I prepared everything for him and also put a donut on a plate as a dessert. At that moment, Kiyotaka had just come to the kitchen and for some reason was holding some kind of box in his hands.

- Here, I bought this on the way home. They were selling at a good discount today, so I couldn't resist, especially knowing how much you like them.

I looked at him in surprise, and then looked down at the box where the donuts were collected. These lovely, round, cute donuts covered with icing! Yes!! This is exactly what I want!! But... now I have to be restrained, I shouldn't show such weakness in front of my husband. I will never give up and until the very end I will hold on and not let my desires, reflecting my gluttony, get the better of me.

– Hiyori, I know you're trying to look disinterested, but you're not good at it. I can literally see the stars in your eyes.

I didn't even say anything, and he already understood everything. Well, since I don't have to hide it anymore, I'm just left with no choice. It's time to finally give in to this desire. Donuts, I'm coming!

POV Kiyo

- Thank you, Kiyotaka, I love you.

Hiyori snatched the box of doughnuts out of my hands and stormed off to the living room. I could see a smile on her face before she ran away. I hope she won't eat all the donuts at once, but it won't be very useful for her body. Anyway, I'm hungry too. I sat down at the table and felt the pleasant smell of light freshly cooked food. Hiyori also gave me the last doughnut as dessert. That's very nice of her.

- Meow?

Ice appeared out of nowhere and jumped on the table, right next to my food. I started to eat, and she watched me with interest. This has happened before, so I shouldn't have thought about it too much, although I still didn't understand why Ice was watching me eat so closely. Suddenly, she started poking me in the cheek with her soft paw. The pads of her paws were so soft that it really seemed like a wonderful feeling when she touched my cheek.

It feels like she was stroking my cheek while I was eating. It's weird, to be honest. But there's nothing I can do about it. In any case, as soon as I finished eating and also ate a delicious donut with icing, so immediately my cat jumped on my shoulder, standing in a heroic feline pose. At first, she walked a little back and forth over my shoulders, and then lay down on my neck, pretending to be a soft and fluffy scarf. Very strange.

I didn't know if I should try to get up, but for some reason my cat started meowing and purring, which really calmed me down.

*purring*

*purring*

*PURRING*

Okay, this is too good, so I can't even move. Well, such is the power of cats, they are really capable of a lot. If my cat had been trained in the White Room, like me, she would be a real masterpiece right now. In fact, it would be a bit strange that the White Room would suddenly start teaching cats. Maybe it's not a very bad idea, it has potential. But fortunately, I don't have to think about it.

Hiyori once said that my father is a terrible person. Of course, she immediately apologized for her words, but I told her then that she was absolutely right. I would even say that he is a terrible person, and not just scary. It's even hard to call him a person, to be honest, but that still doesn't negate the fact that he's my relative. Do I love him as my father? No, of course not. Do I want him to die? Probably, yes. Would I like to rewrite my life from the very beginning so that he was never my father and I grew up in a normal family? No.

In the end, the White Room gave me all the best it had, and I'm grateful for that. If I had never studied in that place, I definitely would not have mastered everything I know at this age at the moment. Moreover, I probably wouldn't have met people important to me, including Hiyori. In fact, my fate has turned out this way, and I would not want to change it. Although, I do not dispute that it would be interesting to see what my life would be like without the White Room and "that person".

Hiyori has been pregnant for more than three months, and it really makes me think about a lot. For example, will I make a good father? Knowing what kind of person my father is, it makes me a little uneasy. To be honest, having a family life with a girl like Hiyori is quite interesting. I'm comfortable with her, she's a great girl, I'm glad I married her, so I'm quite happy with my life. But what about our unborn child? Hiyori also asks similar questions, but she is confident that everything will be fine with us. I have no idea why she is so sure of this, but I still trust her.

While I was thinking about all this, my cat finally jumped off my shoulders to the floor and went somewhere about her business. I still didn't understand what her purpose was, but she left anyway. I was already thinking about what I should do now, when Hiyori suddenly returned from the living room to the kitchen.

– Were those delicious doughnuts, Hiyori?"

I asked her about it, but she couldn't answer. She had a doughnut half in her mouth and was trying to eat it to answer me. After a few seconds she managed to do it, after which she sat down next to me at the table with awe on her face. She gently took my hands and said the following words in such a sweet voice.

– These are incredibly delicious doughnuts, Kiyotaka.

She smiled at me and hugged me. It was a little awkward considering we were at the dinner table, but I didn't mind if she wanted it that way.

– Is that so?" How much have you eaten already?

– Already about ten dou... Am... I mean, I only ate three doughnuts.

– I see.

I realized that she had actually already eaten almost half of the box of donuts. It really may not be very good, but as long as she has such a happy smile on her face, I can't object to her in any way. In the end, I slowly and carefully brought my face close to her face and touched her cheek with my lips, also lightly kissing the edge of her lips.

- Ah..?! Kiyotaka...

My sweet wife blushed while I was licking my lips, thinking about how sweet she was. Hiyori is just like cotton candy, just as tender, soft and sweet.

– You just had a little icing on this side of your lips. You ate a ten doughnuts quickly and carelessly, didn't you?

– No, I told you I only ate three doughnuts.

– Three dozen?

– Of course... I mean no!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 558 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
20.7K 569 23
This is a story about ayanokoji kiyotaka (mc) who was released from the white room and was brought to Tokyo Metropolitan advance Nurturing high schoo...
653 40 3
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka had always wanted to be a king, he wanted to command others for his uses. He always thought that he wanted to alter other people...
3K 119 14
The story follows a brown haired boy joining a prestigious school named ANHS. This is the story of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, ordered by his father to join...