Sacrifice| teen wolf

Autorstwa RiipahhxVoid

When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac... Więcej

|Cast|
Act one: Beat that bitches!
Act two: Werewolf ass
Act Three: Its pathetic
Act Four: Twin power!
Act five:Ill cut you bitch
Act Six: Pick and choose
Act Seven: How about no
Act Eight: Counseling
Act Nine: ill fix it (Pt.1)
Act Ten: Ill fix it (pt2)
Act Eleven: Deja
Act Twelve:Ill pull the trigger
Act Thirteen: Stubborn
Act Fourteen:its 'over'
Act Fifteen : Summers Over
Act Sixteen:You should know
Act Seventeen: List of Lost
Act Eighteen: Promise?
Act Nineteen: I believe you
Act Twenty:I can't lose him too
Act Twenty-One: Hotel from Hell
Act Twenty-Two: You're to late
Act Twenty-Three: Downfall
Act Twenty-Four: Difficulties
Act Twenty-Five: Please wake up
Act Twenty-Six: watching the stars
Act Twenty-Seven:cut your hand off
act twenty-eight: i can't find her
act thirty: deja and davina
act thirty-one: wheres my brother...
act thirty-two: you're not stiles...
thirty-three:don't worry
act thirty-four: kiss me
act thirty-five: Allison
act thirty-six: final sacrifice

act twenty-nine: apologies

2.1K 66 10
Autorstwa RiipahhxVoid

after stiles tried apologizing he felt his heart sting. he didn't really mean what he said, he just caught in the moment. he was worried about deja, the girl he grew up with and considered his sister. but that clouded over how he treated his real sister, his twin. davina was his best friend, although they got into little arguments and things were said that shouldn't have been said. in other words he hated what he said to davina, he knew she tried her best and that was good enough.

davina however, she took off from the police station without a word to anyone. she got a phone call from allison and then she left. after getting the call from ali she took off, something had happened to isaac. a million things running through davinas mind, she arrived in ten minutes. she didn't knock she just walked in, which resulted in her getting a gun pointed at her face by argent.

"hey! it's me! it's davina!" the girl held her hands up, chris sighed before putting his gun away. "were you really going to shoot me?" the girl was genuinely curious.

"not you." argent stopped in front of allison's door turning around to face her. "unless i had to." vinas eyes going wide. "i'm kidding, i don't shot kids." davina let out a shaky laugh, he opened the door and isaac quickly rose to his feet and embraced davina into a tight hug.

"hey, it's okay." davina cupped isaacs face in her hands as she looked at him. "you're okay isaac." the boy nodded before pulling her into another hug. suddenly isaac knew he was okay, something about davina made him feel like everything was okay and perfect. it felt right.

"ali. what happened?" allison looked at her dad who shook his head before walking away. "w-we don't know vina." allison hated lying to davina, especially because davina never lied to her. before davina could even process anything allison pulled her into a warm and tight hug.

"what was that for?" vina asked with a smile on her face. she really needed the hugs. everything that happened with stiles was still stalking in her mind. "nothing. i just thought we both could use one." both girls smiled once more, isaac had stepped out to answer scott's phone call.

"davina, could you stay over? my dad left, and i don't want to be alone..." allison looked down to her hands. davina knew something happened, and it had the three of them scared, ali was jumping at the slightest thud. "yeah. of course." the argent girl let out a sigh of relief, vina was like the sister she never had. but they didn't spend much time together anymore.

"so what do you wanna watch?" allison ask as she brought extra blankets and pillows. isaac already left, he had to go home and talk to scott. "save the last dance!" both girls said at the same time. they watched one twice before, the two enjoyed the movie allison cried the first time watching it.

"come on, let's go raid my kitchen for snacks." allison took davinas hand and ran towards the kitchen. they grabbed two sodas, chips, candy, and popcorn. the girls both fell asleep half way through the third movie.

<<<•>>>

davina was walking out of school only to get pulled by each arm, deja and allison linking arms with the stilinski. the said girl smiled on r she realized who it was, although she couldn't help but feel slightly upset. isaac was avoiding her since last night.

"davina we're going to a party. pick you up at 8:45! love you bye!" deja said pulling allison by the hand and running away before davina could protest. "deja you can't leave! you're literally my ride home!" deja stopped in her tracks and awkwardly turned around a sheepishly smile on her face. "right...forget about that."

"now about that party. what should i wear?" deja jumped up and down in victory. she would normally stay home but she could use the distraction. "yes! that's what i'm talking about! oh and our due will be a trio tonight." deja stated leaning towards allison who was going with them.

"actually deja'marie. i was thinking our lovely vina, should take isaac to the party." allison suggested as they got into deja's car, davina in the backseat. "yeah, that would be a good idea but she would never do it. she's scary." davinas mouth dropped open.

"you know what, i will." davina fell back into her seat. deja and allison giving each other a small high-five. davinas nerves were eating at her, she had to ask isaac to the party. "drop me off at scott's." deja nodded. in a matter of a few minutes davina was getting out of the car and walking into scott's.

she didn't bother knocking since melissa already gave her a key. vina turned the corner only to be met with ms.mccall, both girls jumping back crazily fast. "jesus davina! you scared me."

"sorry mama mccall. is isaac here?" davina was going to ask him now, and then just head to the party with isaac. "no, he said he was going to your house." davina let out a dry laugh. "oh, okay. then i'll be on my way." melissa stopped davina from leaving. "davina, i haven't seen you in ages. i'll drive you home."

<<<•>>>

once davina got home, it was six o'clock and isaac wasn't there. davina was on a group facetime call with deja and allison, the three of them picking out their outfits. they all wanted to match in a way, so they agreed on flannels. davina was wearing a black laced corset crop top with a red and black flannel. and a pair of jeans.

"so, how do i look?" davina asked as she did a 360 turn. "hot." "if you weren't my best friend i would hit that." davina laughed loudly at deja's comment. the three of them talked on the phone until eight, then deja left to go pick them up. most of the call deja and allison were flirting and davina was a third wheel.

they arrived at the party quickly, once they got there davina was pulled away by stiles. "stiles, i'm with my friends." davina whined, she wanted the night to be about her and her friends. and isaac.

"davina, we're twins. i love you, and i shouldn't of said what i said. i didn't mean it, i was just upset. and this is hard for me...i don't usually apologize." davina just nodded in response. "okay. i forgive you. can i go now?" stiles stood shocked, he didn't expect davina to be so...cold about it.

"y-yeah." davina disappeared in a matter of seconds. when the girl found her two friends, she found them dancing. very close davina thought it was better to leave them alone, so that's what she did. she went to the bar and poured herself a drink.

isaac appeared next to her, although he didn't recognize it was davina until he met her face. "oh- i was just getting a drink... then i was leaving." davina rolled her eyes, she wanted to have fun tonight so she just went for it. "whatever do you want to keep ignoring me, or paint my body?" davina ask as she took off the flannel and walked away to the paint station.

isaac followed after her like a lost puppy. "i wanna paint your body." davina smirked handing him the brush. davina flinched at the cold touch, isaac smiling slightly. he finished quickly, "come on. we're dancing." the girl grabbed his hand and led him onto the dance floor, they started off slowly swaying with the music.

in a swift movement isaac pulled davina closer. the two of them just inches apart. the lahey boys hands found themselves on davinas waist, while her arms were wrapped around his neck. them slowly closing the space between them. davina looked up and met eyes with isaac, their eyes flickering between each other's lips.

isaac leaned his head down, his lips meeting davinas. davina was stunned, but then kissed back in no time. fireworks went off, and it felt like it was just the two of them. time had stopped, and everything was right. the two pulled part, both with big grins on their faces.

although the moment was cut short, davina noticing a mark behind his ear. "There's something on your head. Behind your ear." isaac and davina quickly ran to the closest room with a mirror.

"turn! isaac turn to the mirror." he followed directions, him trying to see it too. "You see that?" he slightly nodded as he stood normally. "it looks like a five..." isaac went to say something but stopped once they heard a groan. "Did you hear that?" davina nodded.

the two teenagers went to where they heard the groaning. davinas eyes lit up and went wide seeing ethan shaking on the floor. isaac however looked scared, like he seen it before. or experienced it. the lahey boy quickly grabbed ethans arm in his hands.

"isaac what the hell are you doing?!" davina almost yelled. yes, she despised the twins for what they did to boyd. but apart of her cared for ethan and didn't want him to be hurt. "It'll trigger the healing." isaac then twisted his arm, breaking it.

<<<•>>>

the three teenagers all ran out of the room when a voice that was recognized as derek's yelled get out. it was just the pack and the twins now. stiles looked at davina and isaac weird once they came out of the room together.  davina rolling her eyes, in seconds black figures appeared. their eyes set of aiden.

"Guys... They're all looking at me." everyone else seemed to notice it to. "Why are they all looking at me?" in a matter of seconds a fight broke loose. derek snapped one of their necks, but it didn't do anything to it.

"oh... that's terrific."

a few minutes later they all disappeared.

"What the hell were those things?"

"demons. dark magic. awesome." everyone looked at deja in horror and she shrugged.

"Your dad's twenty-four hours are up."

<<<•>>>

a/n
two updates this week whatttt
i'm trying to finish this book even tho i really don't want tooo

the end of the book is...... nvm

thoughts on this chapter?

AND THEY KISSED AHSIDBKDN

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

39.9K 951 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
173K 5.4K 28
Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isa...
78 0 6
Luna Whittemore and Isaac Lahey grew up across the street from one another and would always find a way to be together. One day, Isaac starts ignoring...
12.7K 369 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...