When worlds collide - Loki X...

By PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... More

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

The variant - chapter 13 ४

975 29 2
By PoeticMay

You gear up. Dressing yourself in your room, you open the small closet near your bed. Taking out a jacket from the nearest shelf. It's a soft denim fabric. It reminds you slightly of one Steve had once. He would wrap you in it when it was cold. You let it embrace you shoulders like he once had. But you were alone... lost in a time loop that wouldn't stop. But it might today, you couldn't be distracted. Because this... this was your chance to go home.

I'm the hallway Mobius was waiting for you. You took a deep breath and looked slowly up at him as you opened the door.. he gave you a gentle pad on the shoulders as he led you down the corridor.

"It's gonna go great, now we catch the Variant and get you right back home. "His voice is eager.

You don't answer you simply nod, as you're greeted in the front hall. There's seven agents standing behind a woman... the same woman who brought you in. She has the same fierce look in her eyes as she did when she caught you.

"This is hunter-b15" Mobius states. "She will be running the mission" he says as he continues his speech. "We've only got once shot, so let's not miss it. We have no idea how the variant looks, so keep your eyes out" he finishes.

He shows you different variants of Loki that had previously been caught, including some strange looking creatures. Some with horns... and spikes?

"Alright I'm only gonna say this once so listen up. When we arrive we split into three teams. Mobius you take Stark with you" she points at you, and scrunches her eyes as she continues. "I take the variant with me and two guards, just in case you intend to play any games" she sighs deeply.

"I would prefer if she stayed with me.."

You look over at him, what weird game is playing now? Why on earth would he want you with him. He smiles subtlety, and winks at you. You quickly look down at the ground.. was that butterflies you just felt?

No, it most certainly was not.

"She stays with Mobius, end of discussion" she states as she opens a portal. On the other side is an empty parking lot. The rain is pouring down. The eery sound of the wind howling fills the room. One by one you step through the portal. As soon as you walk though you're soaking wet.. and then everything began to blur.

You heard everything, you felt everything.
Your powers, they must work out here. A high pitched voice echoes through your head, almost bringing you to your knees in pain. It was just like when you first had gotten them. The overwhelming sensation of hearing everything clearly once again. To be fair you hadn't been using your powers since arriving at the TVA, and now it all came crumbling back. It hurt like hell. You closed your eyes tightly and focused on the sound of thunder rambling in the distance... then the noises stopped slowly. You turned your focus towards Loki who was looking directly up to the sky... he had sorrowful eyes.

"Missing Thor are we?" You asked teasingly

"Absolutely not" he answered. "I'm just not fond of it" he says.

"Right" you knew he was lying.

As you walked into the giant supermarket, the noise had completely stopped. Suddenly a green beaming light glowed beside you.

"What the fuck was that"

"That was me! Using magic, to dry my clothes so I don't announce myself with every squeaky footstep like the rest of you" Loki snarls. He's now completely dry, before you could answer him he does the same to you. You were dry and warm once again.

"A thank you would perhaps be in order" he says with a mocking smile on his lips.

"We'll I didn't ask for you to do it, so why should I thank you?" You ask, and you quickly wish you didn't cause once again you are standing in your soaking wet clothes, freezing.

"Very well then" he says as he walks away.

"Idiot" you mumble to yourself.

As everyone gather at the entrance you gather into your teams. You follow Mobius down to the back of the supermarket. Its awfully quiet. As you pass by the people seeking shelter, you scan their temporal aura... unfortunately without any luck.. you just prayed maybe Loki had more luck... you and Mobius walk in silence, the only sound coming from your soaking footsteps as you walk down a dark aisle.
Yet something feels off about the situation, Mobius was usually quite talkative, even more so than Loki. So why was he so quiet... you turn to face the man, and the soft welcoming face you're used to seeing while walking with him through the corridors at the TVA, is gone. It's replaced by a mischievous smirk.

"You're not Mobius are you?" You ask with a sense of fear in you voice... You slowly back away from the man focusing all you can to send Loki a message through your mind.

Aisle 5, please hurry something's wrong.

"Soo, you're the fool the TVA brought in to hunt me down, I expected more" the voice is Mobius's but it's darker, it's devilish...

"No, I am actually" you turn around and see Loki standing behind you, his head is tilted slightly examining the variants expression. This felt like a really bad trip. Or another one of your nightmares. Two lokis..

Before you can think, the variant pins you hands behind your back.

"You're me I presume?" Loki asks, he's strangely calm in his voice. You're pure panic.

The variant begins laughing manically, they sure seem like a Loki. You're still struggling to get your hands freed from their grip. Yet with every motion you make the grip tightens.

"If anyones anyone.. you're me" they say as a big devilish smile sneaks upon their face, it's haunting to look at. What makes it worse is that you still have no idea what they look like. Their head is tilted as their piercing eyes stare directly into Loki's.

"Why don't you let go of them, and reveal yourself. Coward" Loki growls as he moves closer to you. You feel the variant pull you further away. The variant let's our a long sigh. With their one free hand they let the long black hood from their robe slide aside. You can't see their face. But by watching Loki intensely you sense that they don't look like what you might have imagined.

"You're a woman?" He questions.

"The sexism isn't a great look on you" she snaps back.

"Just let her go, this is about me" he growls.

"This isn't about you, it's about revenge" she states.

You finally gather the courage to speak up. "I think you have me confused for someone else, I'm not with the TVA" you say quietly.

Loki is one big question mark at this point, he shakes his head slowly. "Right" he says. He reaches a hand out, which he shouldn't have done. The variant throws you in front of her. She pulls out a golden dagger.

"Loki" you scream as the woman has you pinned up against her small frame, she was freakishly strong. She held the blade against your throat. Your survival instinct told you to fight back, but one swift movement and the blade would penetrate your skin. So you kept still, you were struggling to catch your breath as the blade was pressed harder against your throat.

Loki's expressions softens.. "let her go.." he says softly.. "I was the one that got her into this mess, so if you want revenge take me instead" he adds. You're confused as why he would suddenly stand up for you. Let alone risk his own life to make sure you were safe.. but the variant doesn't seem to take any notice to his words. She gently removes the dagger from you throat, as she lets the tip of the knife lift up you chin, softly breaking the skin beneath your chin.
You scream out in pain.

"Alright stop it!" Loki screams out, he's eager to grab you, but he knows he can't. The variant drops the dagger onto the floor, as she takes out one of the same devices the guards had used to open up a portal earlier.

"All I need from you is to stay out of my way" she says in a cold manner. Then she opens up a portal. She yanks you towards it with her.

"Please find me" you mouth to him, afraid what would happen if you decided to speak up. And even if you tried it felt as though all words had been sucked out of your memory.

The variant smiles sarcastically at Loki as she waved goodbye before entering the portal and pulling you through with her.

Just as Loki is about to run after you. Mobius, hunter-b15 and a guard comes stoning towards him.

"Loki" he calls out.. "don't do this we can find her together.. I promise" Mobius continues to yell out.

But lokis gaze is frozen upon the portal. He takes a deep breath. "Don't worry y/n, I'm coming" he whispers to himself as he follows you through the portal. Not knowing where he's going. All he knows is he has to make sure you're okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 532 45
COMPLETED! Loki lets out a small chuckle, his eyes sparking with wild delight, "Of course we're bad for each other. We're both raging thunderstorms t...
49.1K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
38.4K 1.1K 51
"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the stone ever doing anything like this before...
22.3K 566 30
Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and teleports to a place he's never seen before...