TREASURE JiKyu Oneshots

Oleh kyukyu_ji

Welp why not? I mean I have written a bunch of these and I just felt like sorting them togetherπŸ˜… I started... Lebih Banyak

Introduction/ Request page
"Overture"
"Always You"
"Kisses"
"My Kyu"
"Touch"
"Caffeine" πŸ”ž
"Bliss"
"Coming Out"
"At The CafΓ©"
"Lies" Pt. 1/2
"Stuck With My No.1 Enemy"
"On A Bunk Bed"
"My Valentine"
'In a Flash' πŸ”ž
'Nemesis(?)'
'Kind'
'In Everland'
New Story!!
'μ„œλ‘œ μ΄ν•΄ν•˜κΈ°'
'Toothbrush'
'맛'
'My My My' πŸ”ž
'Fly High'
'May I have this Dance?'
'λ‚˜μ˜ 아기고양이'
'ssh!! It's our night honey' πŸ”ž
Once again...
'Alphabet'
'The Game'
'Sleep Talk'
'Sleep Talk' Pt. 2
Rich Kids πŸ”ž
Boom Bara Bi Bomb Bomb
A Heart's Enchantment
Michi to my Yoshirin <3
Gonna be Fine
Dear Kim Junkyu
Captive
Sunlight

"Lies" Pt. 2/2

606 45 80
Oleh kyukyu_ji

The curiosity was too much for the inquisitive soul of Jihoon. Just knowing his best friend was gay was shocking enough, then he just came to know that Junkyu had a secret crush on someone around him, probably he himself could also recognise him. This was enough to keep him from sleeping at night peacefully. He had to know who that guy was, so that he could support his best friend all the way.

"Kyuuuu!" Jihoon whined after getting back to the dorm. Him, Junkyu and Jeongwoo lived in the same room. He shared a bunk bed with Junkyu. Even so, he never found the slightest clue that Junkyu liked somebody until he heard it from the latter's own mouth!

"Come on! It won't hurt if you tell me his name!" Jihoon clung onto Junkyu, who was about to go to bed.

"I told you, it's in the past! I don't like him anymore." Junkyu lied. "Now go and sleep like a good kid.

"You're lying!" Jihoon protested. "I know you still like him! Come on I won't tell anyone! Not even Woo!"

"I'm literally just right here?" Jeongwoo spoke from his bed, in pure disbelief. The drama was not new to him though. Ever since Junkyu told Jihoon he was gay, Jihoon had been acting like that. Sometimes he enjoyed all those, but other times, he wanted to place a big kick on Jihoon's butt for being so annoying!

"Go to bed." Junkyu sighed. He low-key regretted spilling that much to Jihoon. He had no choice though. Jihoon's persistent ass would have found out anyway. What he was afraid of was if Jihoon ever got to know that Junkyu's crush was none other than his very best friend.

"Kyuuuu, baby please?" Jihoon acted cute. As much Junkyu's heart ached at that 'baby', he rolled his eyes.

"If you don't let me go, I'll kick you!" Junkyu threatened, "There! Hard!"

Jihoon immediately let go. He was stronger, yes, but he had had experienced Junkyu's kicks a few times. He was terrified of them to say the least.

"Fine." He grumpily said. "I'll see how long you can keep it from me."

Junkyu didn't care. He climbed up to his bed on the top bunk and lied down. A huge sigh escaped his lips. Why on earth was he in love with his best friend? How would Jihoon react had he ever come to know this?

Junkyu fell asleep soon. But around midnight, he heard some thuds from the bottom bunk. Jihoon was kicking the underside of his bed.

"Jihoonie." Junkyu whined in frustration. Park Jihoon could be so much work at times!

"I can't sleep. I keep thinking about that." Jihoon mumbled.

"It's almost 1 in the morning!"

"And? Who do you like?"

Junkyu closed his eyes in desperation. He was angry, frustrated, stressed out. "Please for God's sake! Just go to sleep."

"Why can't you just say it to me?"

"Because it's not worth it anymore! I got over him already." Junkyu cried.

"Who was it then?"

Junkyu made an audible 'uggh' sound in annoyance. Then he sat up, looked down. Jihoon was eagerly looking for an answer.

He climbed down and went beside Jihoon. Then, pushed him with his legs. "Move, I'll help you fall asleep."

"Just tell me who it is." Jihoon tried. Junkyu glared at him, "If you ask it one more time, I'll kill you." Jihoon gulped. Junkyu might be soft, but he was scary as well.

"You're having trouble sleeping, right?" Junkyu asked in a soft voice, brushing his hands through Jihoon's hair, "Close your eyes and breathe slowly."

Jihoon did so. In fact, he enjoyed Junkyu's company, his hand in his hair. But then he spoke, "There's not enough space. And you said you hated narrow spaces."

"Sshh." Junkyu whispered, "Do you still wanna sleep or not?"

Jihoon smiled. Of course he did. He slept better by hugging someone. In no time, he turned, faced Junkyu and hugged him with an arm and a leg. Junkyu smiled on his own. He knew this was just an act of friendship for Jihoon. Honestly, he was happy with it. As long as it was 'love' from Jihoon, he didn't care which form it had.

Junkyu thought he finally managed the whole 'situation' perfectly, but then hell broke loose. He got caught.

Junkyu stopped talking about his fake girlfriend for long, many forgot about the issue as well. The others assumed Junkyu was dumped by her and that truly didn't bother Junkyu. Cause he knew, Jihoon was there to protect him. However, he was ignorant of the fact that when it involved Jihoon, the latter might not be as protective.

One day, during their English lesson, the students were given a topic- 'The person you love the most.' Naturally, the first few who spoke on that spoke about their parents, siblings or even friends. The teacher wanted to make it a little difficult, so for the next few speakers, he prohibited speaking about anyone but their crushes. The class whistled, it was up to their liking.

"Okay, Kim Junkyu, why don't you come to the front and speak about your crush?" The teacher smiled. He was just trying to be friendly, however, he didn't know that he put Junkyu in a very uncomfortable situation.

"But sir... I... I don't have a crush." Junkyu scratched his neck.

"Not even a celebrity crush?" Junkyu shook his head. He was lying.

"Then just talk about your ideal type, an imaginary crush. Just anything, go on!" The teacher insisted. Afraid, Junkyu stood in front of the whole class.

Everyone, even Jihoon and Jeongwoo thought Junkyu would just stand there, tongue tied. He was known to freak out when nervous. But surprising everyone, even the teacher, Junkyu talked fluently. He described the one with a cheeky personality, who's annoyingly persistent, who's skilled, almost able to do everything. The one with a gorgeous face filled with moles, a kind heart filled with love; the one who's a good friend and all. He kept glancing at Jihoon while speaking, Jihoon thought it was just for finding inspiration, but Jeongwoo, being a smart kid, understood what was going on.

So when everyone was congratulating him for delivering a brilliant speech, Jeongwoo was frowning.

"You talked about your crush, right?" Jihoon whispered to Junkyu through his huge smile. Junkyu nodded.

"He sounds so cool! I really wanna meet him!" Jihoon squealed. Junkyu chuckled a bit.

"Alright, Park Jihoon! It's your turn now." The teacher called. When Jihoon was talking about his ideal type, a cute little girl, Jeongwoo keenly observed Junkyu who sighed more than a few times. And he immediately knew, Junkyu's crush was none other than Jihoon.

Now Jeongwoo wanted to make things easy for both of his friends. But he knew, if he went and talked about it with Junkyu, the elder would shut him up completely. So, he took things in his own hands. One day, he caught Jihoon alone.

"Hey, do you know whom Junkyu likes?" Jeongwoo asked. Jihoon raised a brow. "No, he doesn't tell me. But do you know?"

Jeongwoo nodded. Jihoon's eyes widened, "How!? Did he tell you?"

Jeongwoo shook his head, "No, I kinda figured it out."

Jihoon gasped, "Really? Who is it then?"

Jeongwoo looked here and there. Then carefully at Jihoon again, "It's you."

"Heh???" Jihoon loudly spoke. Jeongwoo shushed him immediately. "Slow down!"

"But what are you even talking about?" Jihoon whispered.

"It's what I think! And it's probably true."

"But how?"

"How not? Haven't you seen or heard him that day? He talked about you!"

"That's not true..." Jihoon mumbled. Jeongwoo sighed. "Look,I won't force you to believe. Just ask him directly, hm?"

"He's gonna lie." Jihoon said.

"He will. And you will know if it's a lie, no?" Jeongwoo convinced him, "Just go and ask him someday. You don't wanna leave things hanging like this, right?"

"Even so, I don't like him that way, Jeongwoo."

"I know. That's why it's better to clear things up with him before he gets in too deep."

"You're right." Jihoon mumbled. And he made up his mind to talk to Junkyu about it.

-

He found a scope soon. Jeongwoo went to spend time with his family on the weekend, leaving Jihoon and Junkyu alone in the dorm. He chose that night to confront his best friend.

"Junkyu, what's your plan for the evening?"

Junkyu thought. Then answered, "Umm... Having dinner and then going to sleep around 8?"

"Around 8!?" Jihoon snorted, "That's like when the night starts!"

"Yeah, so? I love to sleep early on the weekends!" Junkyu cheered.

"Okay fine. You can sleep after we talk."

"About?" Junkyu asked.

"You'll know." Jihoon said. Junkyu spent the whole day wondering. He even bothered Jihoon once or twice but the elder didn't open his mouth about it. Things must be pretty serious if Jihoon was serious about it. It scared Junkyu in a way. So, during evening, he was already sweating, waiting for Jihoon to come to the dorm.

"Hi!" Jihoon cheered. Junkyu smiled, waved at him. "Hey."

"So, have you eaten?" Jihoon asked. Junkyu replied in the negative. "What is it you wanna talk about?"

"Oh that." Jihoon paused. Then suddenly started, "So is it anyone from this dorm you like?"

A missile landed on Junkyu, then exploded. The abrupt rise in his heartbeat and the fear was killing him.

"Eh?"

"Be honest with me, Kyu." Jihoon said, "Do you like one of us?"

"No." Junkyu awkwardly laughed, "You guys are my friends!"

But Jihoon had a dark, sharp stare. He saw through his long time best friend.

"Why are you lying at my face?" He spoke, his tone grim.

"Jihoon ah." Junkyu was visibly nervous.

"So who is it? Jeongwoo? Me? Come on just be honest with me!" Jihoon was kinda impatient. But he still exuded the dark aura.

"I told you I take you guys as friends and-"

"I absolutely hate when you lie, Kyu." Jihoon gritted his teeth. Junkyu felt a sharp cut through his chest. The word 'hate' from Jihoon, addressing him- it was so hurtful!

He couldn't speak. His eyes flooded, lips trembling from the pain. He didn't want to be facing this Jihoon, being asked such a personal question. Funny, how, for solace, he hugged the same Jihoon.

Junkyu cried. Jihoon let his clenched jaw loose. He felt sympathetic towards Junkyu who was crying in his embrace. He patted Junkyu. There was no doubt whom Junkyu liked. Jihoon didn't feel repelled, rejoiced or even strange. As if, it was meant to be, and he loved his friend a lot as well, just not in the same form.

"Junkyu, it's fine with me if you like me. Really, I don't mind at all! It doesn't change anything between us!" Jihoon comforted his best friend. Junkyu got up from the hug, wiped his eyes and stared at Jihoon.

"Forget this ever happened, Jihoon ah." He sniffed, "I'll write an application to change dorms tomorrow, change my desk too. For now, just tolerate me a little more."

Jihoon grabbed Junkyu's hand, "Wait! Who told you to do these? I just said it doesn't matter to me!"

"I heard it." Junkyu plainly spoke, "But it will matter to me. I don't wanna trouble you anymore." He stood up and went to climb to his bed. Jihoon stood up as well.

"You're not bothering me, Junkyu! Don't be ridiculous!" He loudly spoke, but Junkyu didn't budge. He slowly lied down on his bed.

"Kyu! You're being childish now! Get down and talk to me!" Jihoon asked. But Junkyu didn't respond. Only light sniffs filled the room.

"I'm coming to you." Jihoon started climbing the stairs too but Junkyu immediately stopped him by saying, "Don't! Please, I beg you! Stay away from me!"

"But Kyu..."

"You can't love me back, can you? Then stop pitying me!" Junkyu angrily spoke. Jihoon bit his lips in frustration. His friend was true. He didn't love Junkyu in that way.

He slowly got down to his bed. It wasn't his bedtime, but he still kept lying with his eyes open, in case Junkyu needed him. He waited to hear his name from Junkyu again, but only little sobs and sniffs were heard, as long as he could remember.

Junkyu actually changed dorms. When Jeongwoo found out, he protested, but Junkyu was terrifyingly adamant. He did as he wished. He changed dorms and his seat. No matter how many times the two tried, he didn't talk more than a word or two to them. He was fine with Jeongwoo, but he still avoided him. It broke both of their hearts. But time, it heals everything. With time, Jeongwoo got used to staying away from Junkyu.

Jihoon didn't.

Ever since that day, a hole was created in him. A certain loss, longing for his old best friend was growing stronger by the day. He thought he could get used to it but no. The top bunk was occupied by a different student and he hated it. The seat beside him was empty and he only wanted Junkyu to come occupy it again. He always kept his eyes on Junkyu and if anyone talked to him and he smiled in return, it burned him with jealousy. Junkyu was his friend first, his only best friend! He couldn't just disappear from his life like that! Not because of the crush he had!

So unlike Jeongwoo, he never stopped trying. Junkyu rejected him every time though, and with each rejection, some feelings surfaced, feelings he never knew he had.

At first, he thought it was just the sudden loss of a precious friendship, but when he could see that Junkyu slowly, on a miniscule scale, was getting over him, it hit hard.

He wasn't just about to lose his best friend, he was about to lose someone who loved him all along!

And the fear made it evident, Jihoon was in love as well, he had been for a while. As soon as his brain processed what happened, his resolution to get Junkyu back rose sky high. So, one day, he waited after school, to talk to Junkyu.

He blocked Junkyu's path as soon as the classes ended. Junkyu tried to walk past him but he held the former's hand tight.

"Jihoon ah..." Junkyu tried. But Jihoon pulled him inside the classroom again.

"What do you want?" Junkyu asked in a defeated manner. Jihoon waited till everyone left the class.

"Why are you doing this, Junkyu?" Jihoon asked.

Junkyu sighed, "Look, it's not easy for me too, I miss you two so much as well! But if I don't, I will only be hurt."

"Why? Haven't I told you that I don't care?"

"I know that!!" Junkyu snapped, "You won't understand! When things were confined inside me only, I could take that you weren't interested. But now that you know, every moment, my brain will make me wonder why you don't love me back."

"So you don't feel that way by staying away?" Jihoon laughed, "You still see me everyday."

"I know. It's not easy even if I'm away. That's why I need you to understand. To help me. It's not like we can't be friends anymore. Once I get over you, we can talk again."

Junkyu tried walking away again, but Jihoon punched the wall beside Junkyu's face, trapping him inside.

"I would have understood, Kyu. But what you did messed me up."

"What happened to you?" Junkyu asked.

"Wanna know?" Jihoon smirked. He grabbed Junkyu's chin and with a maniac gleam in his eyes, kissed Junkyu on the lips.

Stunned, Junkyu pushed him, "Jihoon!" He wiped his lips, "What the hell?"

Jihoon was still smirking. "See? The power of love."

"What the fuck's wrong with you?" Junkyu asked, confused as hell.

"It's not only you who's in love, Kyu. I fell in love with you as well!" Jihoon clarified.

Junkyu stared and blinked. He didn't understand at all. Jihoon wasn't gay, so why?

"You need more proof?" Jihoon asked, "Should I kiss you again? Or maybe do more?"

Junkyu still didn't respond. So, Jihoon actually went to kiss him again. Junkyu stopped him just in time.

"Wait wait! What?" He finally asked, "You... Love me?"

Jihoon nodded.

"How??" Junkyu asked.

"Cause you, Junkyu, you pointed it out to me! Who leaves his friends like that?"

Junkyu bent his head a little, "I think you're misunderstanding... You're just confused. It's a first that I'm away from you, maybe that's why..."

Jihoon grabbed Junkyu's collar, "Don't you dare take my feelings for you lightly! I thought about it over and over again to the point I'm certain now!"

"But it doesn't make sense!" Junkyu spoke, "How can you love me overnight?"

"Why do you need a reason for it? Isn't it good enough that I love you already?" Jihoon held Junkyu's hand, "Now you can stop hurting yourself by staying away from us.

"But Jihoon-"

"I'll ask the teacher on your behalf this time, hm? Come back to the dorm and to your seat. Oh and I'll talk to Jeongwoo too. He might be mad for some days, but we can make it work."

"Jihoon ah." Junkyu stopped him, "You don't have to do this. I'm fine like this, really."

"But I'm not! And without you, I never will be! Come on, Kyu! You should know better how it feels to be in love."

Junkyu looked down. He felt a little guilty. Jihoon softened his tone, "You fought for so long on your own. Let me reward you for that."

"Reward me?" Junkyu asked.

"With my love." Jihoon winked. Junkyu chuckled, "You'll never change."

"I know. So, will you come back to me or will I carry you to the teacher's office?"

"Okay fine!" Junkyu put his hands up in the air, "I'll come with you! Now let's go write another application. I have to come back to you, right?"

"Yes, you also have to change your seat."

"Fine! Anything else?" Junkyu asked, laughing.

"Yes. One more thing." Jihoon kneeled on one knee, extending his hand to Junkyu. "Be my boyfriend."

"Oh my God! Stop being so dramatic, Jihoon ah!" Junkyu laughed in disbelief. Jihoon laughed as well, but gestured at his hand again, "Come on, don't be shy!"

Junkyu pressed his lips and took Jihoon's hand. Jihoon immediately sprang up on his feet. Then without Junkyu realising, kissed him on the lips.

This time, Junkyu kissed back with a happy smile. He dreamt about kissing Jihoon for so long! Finally, he got what he so wished.

They broke the kiss and Jihoon smiled the most innocent one. Junkyu loved that with his whole heart. Park Jihoon was, is and will always be his everything. There was not a single bit of lie in that. It, in its all, was one absolute truth.

________________________

Unlike every other story, I didn't have a plan for this, I let my hands guide me lol. Is it okay though? Do you like it?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.7K 188 21
Helloooooo Giyutan Oneshot book for all you lovely people! ^^ Guys. Please do not mind the first few chapters. They are vile. I swear. I SWEAR I IMPR...
16.9K 978 10
Harukyu's Fanfiction It's for fun. Don't take it personally..!! Enjoy Reading it..!! Started: Nov 5th 2020 (first chap then hiatus) Restarted: Dec 13...
7.6K 168 13
Hello loves im back with another oneshot story and a new ship Im not really good at descriptions so i cant really say what it's about basically its j...
5.9K 42 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...