Skipping Stones (Yukino x M!r...

By deGen3r4te

Relationships. They are essential in everyone's lives, including yours. But what is love? What is friendship... More

Character Stuff
Chapter 1: Where The Sun is Shining
Chapter 2: Perfecto
Chapter 3: Wake up, sleepy head
Chapter 4: And I forgot to knock...
Chapter 5: Say please
Chapter 6: Are you done?
Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 7.5: WacDonald's™
Chapter 8: Treat me like your Girlfriend
Side Story: No Sleep
Side Story: You Embarrassed?
Side Story: Fireworks
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation Part 2
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation Part 3
Chapter 10: Familiar Dream Part 1
Chapter 10: Familiar Dream Part 2
Chapter 11: Candy Apple
Fluff fluff 10k fluff fluffy
Chapter 12: The Passenger
Side Story: Calling in Sick
Chapter 13: Personal Growth...?
Chapter 14: Young Love
Side Story: Warm Hands
Chapter 15: Relying on You
Special 20k: Carnal Feelings
Chapter 16: Spur of Emotions
Side Story: Clair de Lune
Chapter 17: Another Damn Festival
END OF SEASON 1
S2 Chapter 1: Coincidence
S2 Chapter 2: Squarebucks™
S2 Chapter 3: Losing What You Love
S2 Chapter 4: Chocolate Date
Christmas/New Years Special 2022
40k Special | Hiratsuka-san's Ashtray
S2 Chapter 5: Dishes
S2 Chapter 6: Opposite Ways
S2 Chapter 7: Hand Holding Haruno
S2 Chapter 8: Selfish
60k Reads SPECIAL | Iroha
S2 Chapter 9: Dating Disaster

Chapter 9: Summer Vacation

2.3K 89 32
By deGen3r4te

I was in my room, playing video games, when my phone buzzed on the table. I turned it over to find that Hiratsuka-sensei had emailed me. I turned the phone back over and continued playing games. Some time later, she called. Then, she spammed me with mail. I finally turned my phone back over and read what she had sent. 

(Sent at 9:39 am)

Sender: Hiratsuka Shizuka
Subject: 
It's Hiratsuka Shizuka. Please contact me as soon as you get my mail

"Y/N, I need to speak to you immediately concerning the Service Club's activity over summer break. Please call me back."

(Sent at 9:41 am)

Sender: Hiratsuka Shizuka
Subject: Are you still sleeping (LOL)

"I've tried to call and email you several times."

(Sent at 9:46 am)

Sender: Hiratsuka Shizuka
Subject: You've actually seen them, haven't you? 

"Hey, you have, haven't you?!" 

(Sent at 9:46 am)

Sender: Hiratsuka Shizuka
Subject: No subject.

"Answer your phone." 

Jesus Christ, I'm starting to see why she doesn't have a boyfriend. I was about to shut off my phone and continue playing games, until a call rang through. The screen read, 'Yukino'. I answered soon after. 

Y/N: "Yukino?" 

Yukino: "Y/N, sorry to call, I just wanted to ask you if we could... U-Um... I just wanted to know i-if you um..." 

Y/N: "...What?"

Yukino: "I-If you wanted to go to Chiba... with me... Like a..."

"Like a... date?" 

"Yeah... a d-d-date." 

We both went silent behind our phones. Never had I ever thought that this would be a situation that could happen to me, and in such a short amount of time, too. My heart was beating fast, but I still had to respond to her. 

Y/N: "Yeph... I-I mean, yes. U-Uh where should we meet and when?" 

She informed me of where to go and that we were going to meet at 10 am. I looked over to the time and it was 9:45. I scrambled to get clothed and pack my bags because apparently we were gonna stay there for a day or two. I left the house quickly, almost forgetting to the lock the door behind me. I left a note for my mom and my sister as well, before finally running to my destination. 

Some time later

Hiratsuka-sensei: "How about you tell me why you didn't answer your phone." 

I dropped my bags on the floor. I have been lied to. Hiratsuka-sensei was in some weird getup and had a red van sitting behind her.

Sensei: "Well, as long as everything is alright. After trying several things, I finally got in touch with Yukino, so I was relieved." All of those messages and calls just to check up on me, to be honest, I'm kind of glad that she's not my mom. If she was, then I wouldn't be able to... uh... think about her at specific points in time...

Y/N: "Well, anyway. Is there something you need? I'm just waiting for Yukino cause we're-" 

Sensei: "We're going to Chiba. You still didn't look at my mails?" 

Y/N: "Huh??"

Yukino: "Y/N." 

I looked over to my right and saw that Yukino and Yuigahama had come back with some groceries. And then I remembered something. 

Y/N: "Yukino, how could you betray me like this? You said it was a date." 

Sensei: "*sigh* I should have expected Yukino to go to these lengths. All I asked of you was to convince him to come here, that's a bit much."

Yukino: "Well, it wasn't all a lie. We are, in fact, going to Chiba for a day or two." 

Y/N: "What's all this for anyway? You got me all excited and now I don't even know what's happening." 

Yuigahama: "Why? For the club!" 

It's summer, why would anybody want to do anything at this point in time. At this moment, Hachiman arrived, as well as his sister. Apparently, he was tricked into doing this as well, by his own sister. Immediately after seeing us, I could see him trying to ignore us, and then once he realized that he was going with us, he dropped his bags. I literally did the exact same thing, earlier. 

Totsuka: "Hachiman!" She- I mean, he was running and waving to Hachiman from a distance, as he called out to him, and suddenly, Hachiman's spirits rose. 

Sensei: "Okay, let's go. All aboard." 

She pointed to the red van behind her. We all got in. Hachiman sat in the passenger seat, Komachi and Totsuka sat in the very back, whilst me, Yuigahama, and Yukino all sat in the middle. I was sitting on the left side of the seats and Yukino sat between me and Yuigahama. As Hachiman inquired as to why we were taking the highway to Chiba station, we came to the realization that it wasn't Chiba Station that we were going to, it was Chiba village. As I thought about my childhood memories of going to that place as a school field trip, Yukino tugged on my sleeve, and I looked over. 

Y/N: "Hm?"

Yukino: "Ah... Uhm... Nevermind." 

Y/N: "You're just going to leave me hanging like that?" 

Yukino: "..." We both sat quietly in our seats until we arrived to Chiba Village. 

Some time later 

We all got out of the van, with Yuigahama leaving first and then the rest of us followed. A sign outside read, 'Kougen ChibaMura' in white paint. I remember, when I was a kid, I accidentally bumped into the sign and everyone laughed at me. I'll never forget their faces, not until the day I die. As I thought to myself about my childhood, once again, Yukino tugged on my sleeve. 

Yukino: "Can you help me take the bags out of the trunk?" 

I walked over to the back of the van and started unloading the bags. After I had taken all of them out, she grabbed her bags and left. 

Y/N: "Where's my thank you?"

She turned around and opened her mouth to speak, but then a white van pulled up and the door to it opened. 

Hachiman: "Hayama?"

Hayama: "Hey, Hikitani-kun." (No, his name is not Hikitani-kun, they don't remember his actual name)

Hachiman: "Why are you guys here?" 

Yukino looks away from Hayama, they obviously have some background. 

Sensei: "Looks like everyone's here. You guys are going to do some volunteer work."

Hachiman: "Volunteer?"

Sensei: "To double as a training camp for the Service Club, you're going to work as support staff for a camp school" She said, as she smoked a cigar. 

Some more time later

A group of around 30 kids, probably the age of 7-10, sat in front of us. A man spoke on a microphone to all the kids,

Guy: "Finally, let's say hello to your onii-sans and your onee-sans who will be helping you all."

Crowd of kids: "Nice to meet you!"

Hayama took the microphone.

Hayama: "You can talk to us about anything, anytime. I hope you'll all make lots of great memories here at camp school. Can't wait to work with you." 

The crowd of kids all started talking with each other, and to Hayama a little bit. The rest of us stood behind him, in two columns. 

Yukino: "Um... Why are Hayama-kun and his friends here, too?" 

Sensei: "They were short staffed (They = The staff at the summer camp), so they offered extra credit to recruit volunteers. It's a good opportunity. You guys need to learn how to work with other communities." 

Hachiman: "I don't care to get along with them." 

Sensei: "That's not what I mean. You don't have to get along. I'm just telling you to work with them. Learn how to work side by side smoothly instead of being hostile or ignoring each other. That's just what it means to be well-adjusted socially." 

Y/N: "I think you've read to many shounen manga, sensei." 

Hayama gave the microphone back to the other guy, and went to his column. 

Guy: "Now, let's begin the orienteering!" 

The kids all divided themselves into groups of four, most of them broke into groups according to their gender. The boys grouping with the boys and the girls grouping with the girls. That's just how it is, happens in all the schools, no matter the grade. 

Sensei: "Okay, you first job is to help with the orienteering. Work together and make sure no trouble breaks out." 

Some even MORE time later

We were in the forest, making sure the kids didn't get lost, or left all by themselves. Most of the kids seemed to have it all under control though. They used their maps to help navigate around the woods, and others decided to take pictures of the wildlife around them. 

Tobe: "Man, these grade school kids are so young!" (He's the orange haired guy in the picture i put above.) 

"Being in high school must make us old fogies, huh?" 

Yumiko: "Will you cut that out? You make me sound like an old hag." You aren't old, but you are a hag. 

Totsuka: "But when I was in grade school, high school kids seemed really grown up to me."

Komachi: "I think high school kids seem grown up, too. Excluding my brother." 

Hachiman: "Hey! I'm really grown up! I grumble, I tell filthy lies, I do underhanded things..."

Yuigahama: "I never knew you had such a sad image of adults." He's not wrong though. 

Yukino: "Hey... what are those kids doing?" 

A group of girls were all looking at something, they had their backs turned to us, so we couldn't see what it was. 

Hayama: "I'll check it out." 

Yukino, once again, looked away from Hayama. He went up to where the girls were at, but all that was there was a rat snake.

Hayama: "It's okay. Just a rat snake." 

Girl 1: "Onii-san, you're amazing!"

Girl 2: "I can't believe you can touch it!" (I had mixed feelings writing this sentence) 

Hayama: "It's fine. They don't bite, and they're not venomous."

Girl 3: "I don't wanna touch one whether it bites or not!" 

Girl 1,2,4: "Yeah!" 

Then, out of the group of girls, there was one that sat off to the side. She was with the other girls, but she didn't seem to really be a part of the group.

And then, I hear Yukino and Hachiman 'sigh' next to me. I couldn't say that I almost didn't either. Just like how Stand users are drawn to other Stand users, lonely people have a knack for spotting other lonely people. 

Girl 2: "Onii-san, where's the checkpoint?" 

Hayama: "I'm not sure..." 

Girl 4: "Look for it with us!" 

Hayama: "Okay, I'll help you with this. But don't tell the others, okay?" 

All the girls, excluding the one that was on the side, cheered. Typical Hayama. Master of communication.

Komachi: "Onii-chan! This is bad!"

Hachiman: "What is?" 

Komachi: "You have no chance of winning against a hot guy like him! Danger! Red light!"

Hachiman: "Shut up. Leave me alone." 

Ebina: "Hikitani-kun, you have a strong uke aura, and a lazy uke at that, so if Hayama-kun makes a move on you, you'll be down in an instant."

Hachiman: "R-Really? I'll be careful." He said, as he backed away slowly. 

Time skip 

We were all looking for the next checkpoint. However, I was no longer interesting in looking for the checkpoint. I was more interested in seeing the wildlife. I don't really leave my room that often, so seeing all of this was kind of nice. As we walked, the lonely girl walked behind the others girls, as they occasionally talked shit about her behind their back, but instead of it being behind their back, they did it right in front of her. Hayama didn't really seem to take great notice of this. Eventually, she broke off and went down a path that Hayama seemed to be down as well. 

Hayama: "Did you find the checkpoint. 

Lonely Girl: "No..."

Hayama: "I see. Then let's all look together. What's your name?" 

She didn't answer. 

Hayama: "...I'm Hayama Hayato. Nice to meet you. Think it might be hidden over there?" He put his arm around her, and guided her back to the rest of the group. Meanwhile, me, Hachiman, and Yukino saw this. 

Hachiman: "Did you see that? He called her out so naturally. He even asked her name like it was nothing." 

Yukino: "A trick you could never master, even if you spent your life trying. Still... I can't say that was a good way to go about it."

As Hayama brought the girl back to the others, he continued onward, and the other girls looked at her. They all turned their backs to her, and gave her weird looks. She still wasn't being accepted into the group. 

Y/N: "I thought so." 

Hachiman: "I guess that happens even in grade school."

Yukino: "Grade school and high school students are no different. They're all humans just the same." 

Time skip to having 3 missed assignments due yesterday. 

Hiratsuka-sensei had started a fire, onto some little pieces of wood. All the kids stood around her and watched. 

Y/N: "You seem pretty used to this." 

Sensei: "Heh~. Despite my appearance, I did barbecues all the time in my college circles. The couples would all hang around flirting while I lit the fire... Tch. It made me sick." She said, as she smoked the cigar in her hand. 

"Boys, start the fires. Girls, get the ingredients ready." 

Crowd of kids: "Hai!" 

Dividing the girls and the boys... Past grudges influence you much? Are you okay? Sometimes, I feel more sadness for this woman than I do for myself. Yukino, wearing the same apron that she bought at the outlets, began cutting some vegetables, as well as Yuigahama, who was wearing the apron that Yukino got her as well. Hachiman and I simply knelt down near the planks of wood, and either started the fires, or kept them burning. 

Yukino: "Well, considering we're cooking outdoors for sixth graders, it's an appropriate menu."

Hachiman: "People's characteristics come out when making homestyle curry. My mom's curry has a bunch of stuff in it, like thick fried tofu."

Tobe: "Ours has that too! And fish paste cakes, too, right?" 

Hachiman: "Y-Yeah..." He was a little shocked by the sudden voice from Tobe. He did have a very loud and obnoxious voice. 

Yuigahama: "Mom's curry always has stuff like that. Not long ago, our curry had these weird leaves in it. My mom tends to space out a lot."

Yukino: "Do you think they might have been laurier?"

Suddenly, Hachiman had an internal heart attack, and stared into the wall in front of him. 

Hachiman's Mind 

Yukino: "Do you think they might have been laurier?" 

Hachiman: 'What? Loli-e?'

He then proceeded to think that there was a loli inside of the curry. He continued to stare off, mindlessly into space, with fear.

Your mind 

Yukino: "Just to let you know, laurier are bay leaves, from the bay laurel tree."

Hachiman: "Eh-..."

Yuigahama: "Oh, it doesn't just mean tissues?" 

Hachiman looked back to them with a somewhat form of relief on his face, what was he stressing about in the first place?

Some time later...

Hachiman: "Now we just wait for everything to cook through." We both sat in front of the big pot of curry in front of us, it smelled amazing. 

Sensei: "If you aren't busy, how about going around and helping?"

Hayama: "Well, we don't get many chances to talk to grade school kids. Guess I'll go."

Hachiman: "I'll watch the pot." I nodded in agreement. 

Sensei: "Don't worry about that." She bent herself foward, and with a creepy face, she told us that she would watch over it. We both pulled back in fear. 

And so, we all set out to help the little kids who were littered across the place, I didn't really do anything, I didn't want to talk to them, mostly cause I would probably say something I shouldn't say to a grade schooler, and I didn't want to help them, cause if I did help them, I would have to talk to them. Hayama, however, had the opposite mindset. He went and talked to most of the kids, but there is one that he shouldn't have talked to. The lonely girl. 

Hayama: "You like curry?" 

Yukino, Hachiman, and I once again saw the conversation between Hayama and the lonely girl. We sat on top of a small hill that looked over the camp. Yukino let out an exhausted sigh. When you speak to a lonely person, keep it quiet and confidential. You have to use the utmost consideration to avoid making them feel exposed. The girl turned away sharply. She took her hands out of the sink, where she was washing the vegetables, and started walking away. 

Girl: "I don't care about curry." Good answer. If you answer favorably, people will think you're full of yourself, and if you answer curtly, they'll think, "Who do you think you are?"  A strategic retreat is your only hope. Speaking of retreat, she walked to where we were. And leaned against the stone wall of a shack that lay next to us. Meanwhile, the other girls that were making fun of her, watched the entire thing happen. Hayama, trying to distract them, tried to get them back into making the curry. 

Hayama: "Alright. Since we're here, why don't we add a secret ingredient? Who has something they want to add?" 

Yuigahama: "Oh! I know! How about we add fruit? Like peaches." 

Hachiman: "Is she an idiot?" 

Girl: "They're all idiots." 

The girl stared at the kids that were making fun of her. 

Hachiman: "That's how most people in the world are. Good for you for realizing it early in life."

Yukino: "You're part of 'most people,' aren't you?" 

Hachiman: "Don't underestimate me. I have the extraordinary ability to be alone even in crowds of 'most people.'"

Yukino: "Only you could say something like that with so much pride. I've gone beyond exasperating to pure contempt."

"If you're beyond that, wouldn't you normally end up at respect?" 

Girl: "Your name?" She was looking at me, I was silent the entire time, but that's no reason to point me out. 

Y/N: "What about my name?" 

Girl: "I'm asking what your name is. Wasn't that clear enough for you?" 

Yukino: "When you ask for someone's name, you should give your own first." 

After hearing this, the girl, feeling guilty, lowered her tone. 

Rumi: "My name is Tsurumi Rumi."

Yukino: "My name is Yukinoshita Yukino, and he's... *puts her hand on her chin in deep thought*... Hiki... Hikiga... Hikigaribbit-kun, was it?"

Hachiman: "Hey! How do you know my fourth grade nickname?" While Hachiman was having a flashback, I decided to introduce myself as well. 

Y/N: "My name is L/N Y/N. I would say it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, but I don't know you well enough for that." 

Rumi: "It's mutual." Good, she's smart enough to respond without taking offense. Yuigahama, worried about the little girl decided to come to where we were as well, and bent down in front of the girl.

Hachiman: "Well, anyways. I'm Hikigaya Hachiman. And this is Yuigahama Yui." 

Yui: "You're Tsurumi Rumi-chan, right? Nice to meet you!" 

Rumi: "...Those three seem different from other people somehow. I'm different from all those people too."

Yui: "What do you mean, different?" Rumi got an angry face. 

Rumi: "They're all children. So I figured I'd just as well be alone." 

Yui: "B-But I think your friends and memories from grade school are important..."

Rumi: "I don't need memories. Once I start middle school, I can just make friends with kids coming from other schools." She stared off into the setting sky, sadly. 

Yukino: "Sorry to tell you, but it doesn't work that way." We all looked at her. "The kids who are ostracizing you now will probably end up in the same middle school as you. So it'll be be a repeat of the same thing. And this time, they'll just do it along with the kids coming from other schools."

Rumi: "So that's how it works... I've really been acting stupid."

Yui: "What happened?" 

Rumi: "I've excluded people a few times... But it eventually ends and I talk to them again. Someone always says something, and everyone else just jumps on board. After doing that for a while, before I knew it, I was the one being excluded. It's not like I really did anything... Am I going to end up like this in middle school, too?" She sounded almost on the edge of tears. 

Timeskip...

All of us were sitting on a table, excluding the kids. The kids were all in their cabins. Hiratsuka-sensei stood at the end of the table, smoking a cigar. 

Yui: "I hope she's okay..." 

Sensei: "Hm... Something worrying you?" 

Hayama: "There's one girl who's sort of isolated."

Yumiko: "I feel bad for her." 

No. They don't understand the real problem here. There's nothing wrong with being isolated, or being alone. The problem is, she's been driven to isolation by malice. 

Sensei: "So, what do you guys want to do?" 

Hayama: "I want to do whatever I can for her."

Yukino: "Whatever you can, huh? You can't help her. You couldn't before, right?" 

Hayama looked away, not even fighting back. The confusion on the my face was pretty apparent, as Yukino took notice to it, but didn't seem like she wanted to answer me. 

Sensei: "What about you, Yukinoshita?"  

Yukino: "You said this doubles as a training camp for the Service Club. Would her case fall within the scope of our club's activities?"

Sensei: "I linked your club activity with volunteering as support staff at a camp school. Fundamentally, I think it's fair to say her case counts."

Yukino: "I see. Then, if she seeks our help, we'll use any means necessary to find a solution." 

She turned toward Hayama, and he looked almost angry at Yukino. 

Sensei: "And do you think she wants your help?" If it were me, then probably not. But we're not talking about me right now, we're talking about the lonely girl that has everyone at this table feeling down. No one at the table had a feeling of joy in them. 

Yukino: "I don't know about-"

Yui: "Yukinon... I think she just can't say it, even if she wants to. Remember what Rumi-chan said? She once did the same thing. So maybe she can't allow herself to be the only one getting help. I bet the others feel the same. Even if they want to talk to her and be friends, there are circumstances that make it impossible."

Sensei: "Anyone opposed? Good. Then, all of you think about what you should do. I'm going to bed." She said with a yawn. The sun hadn't even fully gone down yet. 

And there we sat. Sensei went all the way to her cabin, and closed the door behind her. We are left to our own devices to solve this. 

Yumiko: "You know, that girl is pretty cute. Shouldn't she just hang out with the other cute kids? She takes a shot and talking to them, they become friends. Piece of cake."

Tobe: "That's it! You're so on the ball, Yumiko!" 

Yumiko: "I know, right?" 

Hayama: "I think Yumiko's got the right idea for establishing a foothold. But under the current conditions, it might be too hard for her to even talk to them." 

Ebina: "Oh... I know. She just has to live for a hobby. When you're absorbed in a hobby, you start going to events and making new acquaintances. I think she'll find where she really belongs that way. She'll realize that school isn't everything." Wow, I was not expecting that from someone like her- "I MADE FRIENDS THROUGH YAOI!" There it is... 

Ebina: "There's no girl who doesn't like homosexuality! So, Yukinoshita-san you and I should-!" 

Hayama: "Yumiko, go with Ebina to get some drinks."

Yumiko: "Come on, Ebina. Let's go.'

Ebina: "Wait! I'm still evangelizing!"

Hayama: "I guess this won't be solved unless we come up with a way for all of them to be friends." 

Y/N: "Hehe... All of them, huh?"

Yukino: "I'm afraid that's not possible. Not the tiniest bit possible." Yumiko stopped walking with Ebina and turned around to face Yukino. 

Yumiko: "Hey, Yukinoshita-san, what's with you?" Here we go again, do I have to fight in another tennis battle?

Yukino: "What?" 

Yumiko: "Why do you have to say that when we're supposed to be getting along here? I don't really like you, but I'm putting up with it for the sake of this trip!"

Yui: "C-Come on, Yumiko..." 

Yukino: "Ara~ I didn't know you thought so highly of me. I don't like you, though." 

Yui: "Yukinon! Hold it in!" 

Komachi: "But Rumi-chan seems like the abrasive type. It'd be hard for her to fit in." See? Even the middle schooler gets it. 

Hayama: "Yeah, she does seem a bit distant, maybe even a little cold."

Yumiko: "Cold? She totally looks her nose down at everyone. She's excluded because she acts like she's above everyone else. Like someone else I know. *looks at Yukino*" 

Yukino: "That's just your persecution complex. Maybe you only feel like you're being looked down upon because you're aware that you're inferior." 

Yumiko: "You know, it's because you say stuff like that-!" 

Hayama: "Yumiko, stop."

Yumiko: "Ah-... Hmph!" She walks away angrily. Ebina chases after her. 

The table was once again silent. 

Y/N: "Sigh. Well, I guess I'm going too."

Yukino: "Where do you think you're going? We still have to discuss how we're going to solve this." 

Y/N: "The only things I have heard have been either outright horrible ideas, or ones that end up starting an argument. I'm not going to sit here for any longer, it's just a waste of good sleep. Goodnight." 

I left the table, I didn't hear a single word from them as I left. I went into my cabin, I didn't have any one else in the cabin with me, due to the fact that there was one extra person (me) that they weren't expecting. So, I knelt down onto the futon, and my mind trailed off, thinking about whether or not the girl would be able to make friends, or if she was going to stay this way. The conclusion I came to was that she should just stay like this. Maybe she doesn't want to change, then making her social is going to be even harder. If anything, this makes for a good back story. As I thought, I laid down onto the futon, and fell asleep. 

A few hours later...

The door to my cabin opened. I was awake, some minutes before this, because I heard the sound of the fucking cicadas making the loudest noise possible. The person silently closed the door behind them, and began walking towards me. I would have gotten up and try to save myself from whatever is happening, but if this is the way I die, then I would rather have someone say that I died in my sleep than in a struggle. The person knelt beside my head, and I could hear them trying to conceal their breathing. Then, they put their hand on my head. Lightly touching my hair first, then petting me. They had soft hands, hands that I have already felt before. This is Yukino, isn't it? I almost broke my cover because I ended up smiling, thankfully she thought I was still sleeping. Her breath became a lot calmer, and she wasn't as stiff with her movements. 

Yukino: "...What am I doing? I should be asleep..." I heard her lightly whisper. She continued to run her fingers through my hair, and her nails lightly scratched my scalp. This was an amazing feeling, all in all. And, before I knew it, I was dead asleep. 

The next day

I wake up. Before I move a muscle, I think about what happened when Yukino went into my cabin. I opened my eyes, and studied my surroundings to see if anyone was inside of the cabin, but it appeared that she had left. I got changed, and left my cabin. I started looking for Yukino, but I wasn't able to find her, not until I saw her in a deep thought, resting on a log near the shack, with a cup of water in her hand. I went up to her, and she seemed completely oblivious to my arriving. 

Y/N: "Yukino."

She almost jumped out of her shoes. She spilled some of the water she had onto the floor, and almost on herself. She checked her clothes to make sure none had gotten on her, before sighing and turning to me. 

Yukino: "You shouldn't sneak up on women who are alone, creep." Me? A creep? You're the one that went into my cabin and stroked my hair!

Y/N: "Welp, you're not alone anymore." I sat next to her on the log. She didn't look at me, and she had a red tint littered across her face. I decided to tease her a little. 

Y/N: "Y'know I had the strangest dream last night."

Yukino: "..." 

Y/N: "I was sleeping, when someone came into my cabin, and started caressing my hair. They also breathed kind of heavily into my ear, and lightly touched me everywhere. It was so weird." Of course, she never actually did this... I think. But, I was determined to make her put that image into her head. Which definitely seemed to work, as steam seemed to be coming out of her ears. 

Yukino: "Whaddafa-... Whaddafa-..." She didn't know how to speak anymore, her brain was on a complete meltdown. She covered her face, and chugged the rest of the water, trying to avoid the situation. 

Y/N: "Yeah... Anyway, it was a weird dream. What about you, have you ever had a dream like that?" 

Yukino: "Yephh-..." She was just making words up at this point. Well, I think that's enough teasing for her. It is still really early in the morning, so I don't want to break her mind to early on. 

I took her empty cup and told her that I would get her some more water. I went to fill the cup, but when I got back, she wasn't there. Welp, might as well have it for myself. I drank the cup of water and put it back into the sink. I returned to my cabin and waited there until everyone else woke up. 

part two coming soon ougbwujlskckCaiubvjaklc;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 18.7K 115
A strong unbreakable friendship gradually turns into a budding romantic relationship and ends up into passionate love saga..
42.5K 1.5K 25
Y/N Shiozaki is a transfer from America. Born to a Japanese mother and an American father, life home was quite average. Went to a public school and h...
51.8K 1.3K 28
Just an ordinary day, you finally came back to Japan after 10 years of travel with your foster parents. Then at your first night, you were brought to...
122K 4.8K 22
What is love? What is so great about love? Will you understand it someday? Will you find one for yourself? Or will someone give it to you? You don't...