HIS FORCED BRIDE

By SANA_WRITER

SHE GAZED INTO HIS EYES, AND SAW THE REFLECTION OF TWO WORLDS ADJOINED. ONE OF WHICH IS HUMAN MORTALITY TH... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NEW BOOK
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SUGGESTIONS
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SUGGESTIONS?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Congratulations Saanu Di❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
ATTENTION!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
HELP
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
EPILOGUE
ATTENTION!!!!
ATTENTION!!!
NEW BOOK

Chapter 29

8.9K 938 126
By SANA_WRITER

Okay So, Get Ready Guys! Fasten your seatbelts to see a different Shehnaaz after two updates❤️

She nodded and quickly prepared a plate for him. While he thought that she might deny him, he widened his eyes and asked her making her shiver with fear,

Sid:- Itnaa Zaroori hain Kya Woh tere liye?

He asked in a dominating and stern voice, while She looked here and there and whispered,

Sh:- Ji...Ji woh Do...Do..Dost hain Humara!

Saying so, She again got busy preparing the plate for him while he kept on stareing her intensely with a malicious smirk playing on his lips. Noticing his expression, she just gave him a week smile and was about to  bend down to feed him when he gestured her to sit on his lap. She took a deep breathe and without saying anything she sat on his lap and started feeding him. He was licking her fingers making her feel the butterflies inside her stomach. Shrugging off, she thought to not to pay any heed and she kept on feeding him. While His rough palm never stopped crassing her milky white back feeling her softness.

All these was witnessed by none other than Rayan who was crying in pain. Well at that moment the physical pain seemed petty infront of his mental pain. The pain of seeing his love in someone else's arms is biggest pain in the world. Whereby The chief intentionally kept on squeezing her whole back to show Rayan. After finishing the meal he asked her to made him drink water while
she nodded and followed what he said.

Sid:- Mittha kahan hai? Huh?

He asked with a smile to which she hurriedly was about to pick up the small box when he pull her by neck and whispered,

Sid:- Mere liye isse mittha kuch bhi nahi hai!

Saying he took her lips and sucked it hardly making her eyes close giving herself to his demand. While Reyan closed his eyes not able to see their intimacy. After devouring her lips, he gave a slight lick like some drugged man licks his drug. She kept her forehead on his shoulder catching her breaths. Whereby, He crassed her back.

Sid:- Aapne dost se nahi milna hai?

He asked making her look towards him with a snap with twinkling eyes which made him grit his teeth. He give a smirk then call his men.

Shehnaaz stood up hearing sounds of footsteps. She look towards sidharth with bright smile, instigating the beast inside him more. Soon her smile  faded away, she widened her eyes and frowned. She was stunned seeing the man who laying lifelessly infront of her and was bruised badly, his body had several injuries. She could easily notice that how badly he has been bitten. Her eyes started getting moist, A loud sob left from her mouth she closed her mouth with both the palms.

Sh:- Ray...Rayaan! Rayaan!

Screaming loudly she was about to rush towards him when sidharth grasped her by her arm. Making her look towards him with blur eyes, tears were flowing from her eyes making him grabbed her cheeks harshly.

Sid:- Kissi aur ke liye nahi rothe mukhiyain. Tu humari aurat hai..
Aur hum hain tere aadmi ,pati , husband,shohar. Ye aankhon mein sirf mere liye hi pyaar ,dard ,daar sab dikhna chahiye! Samjhii!!

Saying so, she squeezed her cheeks more making her wince in pain. She shouted out of pain, holding his wrist.

Sh:- Ahhhh!!!

Sid:- Dekle jo bhi meri aurat par aankh bhi lagaye ga usski halat!!!

Saying so he laughed loudly like some devil. Shehnaaz cried closing her eyes.
She kept stareing reyan lifeless body
Were reyan keep stareing them laying on floor with his half open eyes. She quickly joinned her both palms infront of Sidharth.

Sh:- Us...Use..Usse cho..Ch..chod dijiye..Please Aa..Aap jaisa kahenge hum waisa karenge! Jo kahenge wo karenge! Ba..Bass Us...Usse Jaan..Jaane dijiye!

She pleaded sobbing making him more jealous seeing his wife pleading for some one else. He clenched his jaws and fisted her hair out of rage, anger and jealousy.

Sid:- Kya lagta hai wo tera! Huh! Mein hoon na tera aadmi! Main hoon na Tera Pati! Toh...Toh tu usske liye kyu ro rahi hai! Huh!

Saying so, he tightened his grip while she immediately hold his wrist. Sobbing out of pain.

Sh:- Ahh....Aahh woh...Woh baas..bas mera dost hai aur kuch bhi nahi..mera....yakee...yakeen kijiye please!

His eyes were red, the more he was seeing her begging for Rayan's life. The more he was getting Furious.

Sid:- Dost hai .aur mein tera pati hoon! Hum hi zaroori hain wo nahi! Suna Tune! Hum hi zaroori hain!

He said gnashing his teeth. She closed her eyes not able to take the pain, Seeing her wincing. He left her hair and grasped her arms in a tight grip.

Sid:- Humare hi samne uss ke liye ro Rahi hai!

Saying he gritted his teeth and left her with a jerk. Walking towards a lifeless body of reyan, he started kicking his stomach making her panick more. She rushed towards him and held his arm pleading.

Sh:- Please chod dijiye..usse..Wo...Woh sirf dost hai aur kuch bhi nahi!Aa..Aap jo kahenge hum karenge please! Please Chodd Dijiye!

She cried not knowing what to do, she looked her and there. Not getting anything, she quickly hugged his broad back from behind rubbing her chest which make him calm down little by her hug

Her mounds crushed his back. Just then , feeling her softness, he stopped kicking Rayan and pulled her infront of him and freed himself, only to hug her from behind. Rayan stared them with half opened eyes, he coughed and laid exhaustedly there. Caressing her cheeks, He chuckled darkly.

Sid:- Dek usse ! Yehi halat hogi jo koi bhi tere pass bhi aayega! Jo koi bhi tujhe Nazar utta kar dekhe ga usski halat yehi hogi! Kyuki Tujhe Dekhne ka Haq sirf humara hain! Bhul mat jaa ki iss gawon ki mukhiyain hai tu Aur meri aurat!

He said in a calm and composed tone yet the tone was enough to sent chills down anyone's spine. She nodded her head panicking, to which he smirked and then clapped and called his men.

Sid:- Issko hospital lekar jaoo..
Aur iss gawon se bhejdo!

He roared making her flinch badly. He   dug his face inside her neck, inhaling her aroma. He pecked her cheeks, he whispered in her ears.

Sid:- Aaj jo tune Dekha hain na! Woh Nateeja hain! Tere bhaag jaane ka aur Aaj tune na Apne Paati ka Haivaan ka Roop dekh liya hain! Ab Hum aasha karte hain ki Tu Kabhi bhi iss Haivaan ko nahi Jagayegi!

Whispering this, he dragged shehnaaz with him who is now went all numb to react after seeing his beast avatar.

*
It was After Dinner, Sidharth went inside his mother's room and found her reading book. He called her softly, keeping the book, she glared him.

Asha ji:- Aaiyee! Aaiye! Mukhiya ji! Aapko Yaad hain Hum?

Sidharth hissed knowing very well that where the topic will actually go. He nodded like a obedient child, and looked at her with a smile.

Ash:- Sidharth! Aaj aapne jaise Apne Bua ke Saath Peshaya! Usse Hum bohot Sharminda hain aur...

She was immediately interrupted by Sidharth who stood up and looked at her with his ever so cold face.

Sid:- Bua koi nahi hoti hain! Maa! Bua Koi nahi hoti hain Humari Biwi ko Kuch kehne wali! Aapne Yeh Adhikar Buaa ko nahi diya hain Kabhi bhi! Humne Pehle bhi Aapse Kaha hain! Aaj bhi keh rahe hain! Hum Adhiraj nahi hain! Hum Sidharth Verma hain! Humara Peshane ka tareeka alag hain! Aap ko bhi koi Haq nahi banta ki Itne Naukro ke Saamne Usko kuch bole!

He said with a stern voice. Asha ji sighed as she knew that her eldest son his very stubborn. She nodded and looked at him with furious eyes.

Asha:- Aap! Joru ka Gulaam na baniye Sidhaarth!

Hearing her mother's statement, he smirked and chuckled. Looking at her, he narrated her everything. Asha ji smiled and sighed knowing that her son was not getting dominated by his wife.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 765 32
REMINGTON ASTOR ....Lordship A whirlwind of eccentricity and charm, wrapped in a cloak of effortless cool His family and friends mean everyth...
26.8K 2.4K 52
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 ~She is the light, the luminary divine. Her presence brought solace to many. She is a like a radiant star. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒋 �...
35.1K 1.9K 23
As you must have already guessed, this story is about lust between a couple. Can you get attracted to someone just by seeing them once ? How far ca...
3.1K 156 15
Revenge to obsession series - 2 SHEKHAWATS name is enough to make people shiver no one has dare to go against them they held power not just politicia...