𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑦 ~ 𝑃𝑒𝑡...

By Stilinski_O_Brien

{The Amazing Spider-Man -> No way home} More

𝐶 𝐴 𝑆 𝑇
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝑊 𝑂
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 𝑈 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝑇𝐸𝑁
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

3.5K 144 21
By Stilinski_O_Brien

Peters pov

"Peter!" Aunt May's voice interrupts my blind rage and I feel awful as soon as I realise what I've said. I see the hurt on Mjs face and it makes my stomach turn.

What was wrong with me?

I don't know why I'd just said those things to her, I hadn't meant a single word of it, I was just so angry, she always seemed to be good at annoying me. I apologise to her like aunt May tells me to but it doesn't seem as if she's paying much attention to me.

I want to know what's going on in her mind, what she's thinking? She's probably thinking about me and horrible things she wished she could do to me.

I can't bare the weight of aunt May's disappointment as he gapes at me or the way I could still see how my words had affected Mj. I rush upstairs hoping to escape the looks but I still see them in my mind.

I close my eyes and lean against the door wanting my brain to quieten down, after the spider bite everything had been amplified by like a hundreds and sometimes it all just felt too overwhelming but that didn't give me an excuse for taking it out on Mj.

I make my way back down the stairs once I hear the door shut, "did she leave?" I ask glancing at may and then away once I still see the disappointment that lingered. "I'm uh gonna go and make sure she gets home ok." I say quickly grabbing my bag and heading after her, just like I did last time.

I change into my suit knowing I'd be able to protect her better as Spider-Man and because I know she wouldn't wanna see me. Mj was a very petty person she'd probably hold this against me for months.

I look for her from above but it's futile it's like she's just disappeared, she's not taking her usual route home. I feel a bit panicked once I still can't see her, if something happened to her and those were my last words to her, I don't know what I'd do.

I finally find her, my heart pounding once I do, she's on the ground and there's two guys stood there. One of them is gripping her by her hair making her cry out in pain, the other tries to stop him only to join her on the ground.

As I'm trying to get to her as fast as physically possible I watch her raise her legs and kick the man harshly, I smirk proudly until she reaches for her bag which allows him to grab a hold of her. In my mind I'm screaming at her to leave the bag but she won't and she ends up back on the ground.

"Hey! Get away from her." I say finally able to drop in between them. I web the guy up with ease before quickly checking his arm, he was clean, and lucky that I was more focused on making sure Mj was ok, instead of giving him what he deserved.

I wasted no time in running over and helping her up. "Oh m-" I almost say her name, but I stop myself before I can and quickly save it. "Oh my god, are you ok?" I ask my hands going up to her face subconsciously as I check her over for any injuries, I could see a bruise forming on the side of her face making me want to turn back to the guy webbed up against the wall.

"I'm fine." She says softly pulling my hands down from her face making me back up immediately. She didn't know it was me, I didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable than she must've been.

"Oh god I'm sorry,"  I can't help but apologise feeling as though I were somehow to blame for this. If I hadn't treated her so horribly I would've tried to walk her home again and this wouldn't have happened.

"For what?"
"For not getting here faster."

She doesn't say anything, instead she's just watching me like I was a puzzle she we're trying to figure out.
I get worried after a moment, she couldn't tell that it was me could she?

"Are you sure you're ok ma'am." I would never call her ma'am and so she couldn't possibly think it was me, but she stays staring and so I begin to worry about how hard she'd been hit in the head.

"I'm fine." That worries me more, how could she possibly be ok?  "Uh ok, let's just get you home."

"I can't walk with you so we're gonna have to swing there." She shakes her head, "absolutely not." Of course she wasn't going to make this easy.

"I'll just walk alone." She shrugs making my eyes widen in disbelief, she couldn't see that though, "are you crazy? After what I just saw I'm not letting you walk alone, stop being so stubborn." Asking Mj to not be stubborn was like asking a tiger to change its stripes.

"I'm not being stubborn, how do I know that I can trust you?" Was she being serious?

"I just saved your life!"

"And? What's to say you won't just swing me somewhere else to torture me, you could be a madman for all I know, the police are after you, after all." I want to through my head back in frustration, why was she like this?

"M-" I almost say her name again, I had to be careful but she just got to me without even trying, it was hard to control myself around her. "what's your name?" I ask so there wouldn't be anymore close slip ups.

"Michelle." I stare at her in disbelief, Mj Watson was so incredibly frustrating I wanted to just shout. "Are you lying to me?" She shakes her head with half a smile that makes her eyes sparkle with a gleam that was usually reserved for when she was trying to irritate me.

"why would you say that?"  I can't answer that truthfully and so I sigh knowing this was going to be a long night.

"Ok, Michelle, look I need to make sure you get home safe so just let me swing you home, it's way faster than walking." Thankfully she nods and sighs to herself.

"Fine, but I know I'm going to hate it." I laugh, that pleases me more than it should. "Um, this is very intimate, usually I'd at least make you buy me dinner before hand." She says making me laugh again, after I've explained that she has to basically cling to me, with her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist.

"Just don't drop me please." She pleads a slight tremor in her voice making me nod and speak softly to her, "I won't, I promise." I wouldn't let anything happen to her, I meant that wholeheartedly, I wanted to annoy her but not terrify her completely.

She buries her head in my neck and holds onto me tighter as I take off. I feel her whole body tighten even more, unsure how that was possible, I use my free arm to wrap around her waist and hold the back of her head securely. "Michelle it's ok, I've got you, you can relax."

"How much experience do you have with this?" She practically yells into my shoulder making me laugh again, if I told her the truth she would not be anymore relaxed than she was right now. "That's irrelevant." I had a handle on this so no need to worry her more.

"Look I'll stop for a second." I say as I swing to a building ledge. "Oh my." She doesn't even let me put her down before she's gripping onto me again.

"Would you calm down, I'm not going to let you fall."
She turns to me a curious look on her face. "You never asked me where to go." I feel my eyes widen at her question, "have you been stalking me spider boy?"

"Uh, no, no I was just going in the general direction that you'd been going, but uh that's why I stopped, to ask where your house is." Smooth, she buys it though, and gives me her address.

That was closer than I wanted it to be.

"Ok before we go again let me just prepare myself." She says taking a deep breath making me laugh thankful for the change in topic. "Scared of heights?" I tease, admiring the way she sets her jaw stubbornly, that fire emerging in her eyes as she shakes her head.

"Scared of falling from them," She answers through her teeth, "fair enough." I mumble before looking at her properly once more. She was trying to pretend like she wasn't scared but I could see it in her eyes, the fire in them dawdling as she looks down and in the way her body was trembling the slightest bit. She always tried to be stronger than she actually was and I understood that.

"I promise I got you," I tell her softly, my voice completely sincere, messing with her was fun but only when she was in it too.

I smile under my mask seeing how she looked calmer as she nods at me before jumping back onto me. I hook my arm under her legs to make sure she was secure before moving back to her waist and holding her torso against mine securely.

"Don't choke me please, we'll probably actually fall if you do that." He manage to say after the arm around my neck tightens and I almost fall from the buildings ledge. "Ok sorry." She says sounding nervous again.

She lets out a small squeal as I jump her body stiffening until she relaxes suddenly, I spare a glance her way to make sure she was ok, she had a smile on her face. Her chin resting on my shoulder instead of her forehead being pressed against it, her eyes wide and open as they took in the sights below in awe. I almost wanted to keep swinging to keep that look on her face.

But I don't, I see her apartment and land us gently on the fire escape outside of her room. "ok, so we're here." I say sort of awkwardly, not sure what I'm supposed to say to her now. "I know, I live here."

"Right, right. Are you sure you're ok?" I ask once more, just to make sure, the bruise on her face wasn't long too good."I'm perfectly fine spider boy." She says surely making me roll my eyes under my mask as I correct her.

"It's Spider-Man."
"Sure it is."

"Well thanks, for helping me and for the cool ride home." She says suddenly before I can reply, half a smile on her face making me nod, "take care Michelle."

"Mj, my name's Mj." She admits making my lips pull up slightly, "well take care then Mj." I tell her softly, "you too spidey." I'm stunned for a moment once she steps forward and presses a gentle kiss to my cheek. Although it'd been covered by the mask I could still feel her lips against my skin.

She's already ducked into her room before I can say anything and so I raise my hand to touch the spot she'd kissed briefly, there was no way she knew it was me, if she did she never would've done that.

I swing away quickly looking back once to see her glance back at where I'd been stood.

Myra Jane Watson was one confusing person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421 31 4
*ೃ༄ 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅 ❝ 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒆𝒘 ❞ - CASSIE MULTIVERSE - homecoming...
87.6K 1.6K 29
A Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker Story.
48.7K 1.4K 24
☆彡 Makayla's curious self accidentally gets too caught up in a relationship with Peter, and soon to be known as Spiderman
1.4K 45 18
"𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰...