โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

De WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 10

1.3K 32 31
De WhereisSol

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You were at home with Midori. The two of you were watching your favorite show.

Midori was in a green dino onesie and you were in an oversized f/c sweater and black sweat pants.

Midori had fallen asleep on the couch while you were on you phone. You you logging into all your emails and social medias on the knew phone. You suddenly receive a text.

My love: Hey

Hey????

My love: So you got the phone

Who are you?

My love: Who do you think dumbass?

My love: Sorry that was rude

Bruh how am I supposed to know who you are?

My love:

Umeji (눈‸눈)

The contact name is kinda sus 👀

My love: Not my fault you're madly in love with me🙄

I'm not??

I think you just want me to be

My love: Pfft you wish

My Love: No offense but you're too ugly for me:)

How is that in any way not offensive?

My love: :)

(눈‸눈)

I hate you

A lot

You suck

My love: I love you too😌

Oh so you're the one in love with me?

My Love: lol you wish

Umeji and Y/n sitting in a tree

My Love: So now you're in support of it?

My Love: You wanna sit on the tree with me?;)

Ew

I'm good

My Love: 🙄🙄🙄

My Love: So you got plans tomorrow?

Yeah

Going to Shoku's house

My Love: Why..?

Gonna cook food:/

My Love: You want me to walk you there?

I think I'll be okay

My Love: Alright well if you need me then text me

Will do!

Umeji's POV

Umeji put his phone down. He was annoyed. Why? Well why would Y/n be going to Shoku's house? A guy's house. Even worse that cooking club loser.
Umeji didn't even understand why he cared so much. He didn't like her or anything. But the thought of Y/n alone with a guy that isn't Umeji.. It's infuriating.

Y/n's POV

Wensday morning was the same as any other morning. You woke up, got ready, ate breakfast, and woke Midori. Which was new but you didn't mind. You both walked out the house to see Umeji standing outside. "Took you long enough" Umeji scowled at you two. You walk over to Umeji, Midori following close behind. "Hey, sorry the morning routine got longer since I gotta wake up Midori" you laughed. Midori pouted and you three began your walk to school.

You were outside on the roof before class. You were with your friends, all but Saki and Osana. You were having a conversation about your favorite YouTubers.

That conversation was stopped when Shoku walked over. "Hey guys, can I steal Y/n for a moment?" Shoku asked. You got up and walked with him away from your friends. "What's up?" You asked the brunette. "I was wondering if you still wanted to come to my house today?" Shoku asked. His cheeks were slightly tinted pinks. You smiled and nodded. "Yeah of course. I do need your address though" you told him. "O-Of course! I'll text it to you at lunch" Shoku said. "Alright I'll see you later" Shoku said before walking off.

In class you were bored by the teacher's lecture. You turned around to see Umeji sleeping. You smiled and pulled out a blank piece of paper which you began to draw on. You were drawing Umeji's sleeping face. It took about 10 minutes until you finished. You folded the paper and put it on Umeji's desk. The bell rang and Umeji woke up. He immediately saw the paper and opened it. A few seconds after examining the drawing his face went red and he looked at you. You smiled at him before turning around and getting out your bento.

You headed to the roof as always. Unlike most days you didn't see your friends there.
You shrugged and headed to the bench where you saw Taro sitting, he looked bummed out.
"Yo Yamata! What's up?" You called out to him as you walked over. You took your seat next to Taro and he looked up at you.
"Oh.. Hey Y/n.." Taro mumbled before looking back to the floor. "What's wrong?" You Ask Taro. He let's out a sigh and leans up. "Osana... Messed up my book yesterday.." Taro replied. You blankly stare at Taro for a moment.
"I- I don't get it" you tell him. Taro let's out another sigh. "My sister gave me that book and I REALLY liked it. I let Osana barrow it and when I got it back.. It was all wet and ruined.. All Osana could say was she didn't know how it happened..".

"Damn that sucks. What book was it? I could buy you a new one. I know it can't replace the sentimental value the last book had but at least you'd be able to finish the book" you suggested. Taro shook his head and laid back. "No I'm okay.. I'm just bummed out about it.. First the bento and now my book.. What's next?" Taro looks at you. "I'm sure it was an accident. Have more faith in your friend. I'm sure it's all just an accident" you assure Taro. "Yeah.. You're right" Taro replied.

Taro left and you received a text. It was from Shoku.

Shoku: Meet me after clubs. We can walk to my house.

Me: Okai!

The bell rings and you head back to class.
You enter class and see Umeji in there. It was unusual to see Umeji in class so early. He turns to look at you, his face turns pink and he quickly looks away. You giggle and walk to his desk and lean in close to Umeji, resting your arms onto his desk.
"What?" Umeji looks at you. "Did you know that you're actually kinda cute?" You ask Umeji. His eyes go wide and he looks away from you. "Don't go around and say such things like that" Umeji replied, trying to keep a tough face. You get up and walk to your desk where you sit down.

After school and after clubs you waited for Shoku. You decided to start texting your group chat. After a few minutes you felt a tap on your shoulder. You look up to see Umeji. "Uhm.. Hi?" You were confused. "Hey, You still waiting for that cooking club loser?" Umeji asked.
"Loser?"
"You shouldn't be alone out here, what if someone tries to hurt you?" Umeji says, changing the subject. "I-.. We are on school property, Kizuguchi" you replied. "So? I don't think a stalker would care. I just don't want you getting hurt" Umeji says.

Before the conversation could continue, You both saw Shoku rushing over. "I'm so sorry I'm late, Y/n" Shoku pants as he tries to catch his breath. "It's okay, let's go!" You chirp happily. Shoku looks at Umeji and back to you, he gives you a concerning look but says nothing. "Don't worry Shoku, Umeji-" you started but Umeji cut you off. "I'm going to be with you guys" Umeji says. You look at him in shock.

So yeah. Umeji went along with the two of you without even asking. Neither you or Shoku had the confidence and bravery to say anything. You three made it back to Shoku's house. You and Shoku were talking and really hitting it off while baking treats, Umeji remained to himself.
"Wow Shoku you have some real talent. You really need to teach me!" You said. Shoku let out a nervous laugh and turned to Umeji holding the baked treat. "Hey! You wanna try it?" Shoku asked as he held out the treat to Umeji. Y/n was unsure of how to act or how Umeji would react. Umeji grabbed the treat and took a bite. He chewed and swallowed it. Umeji was silent for a moment before giving his thoughts.

"It's terrible" Umeji stated.

"WHAT?!" You and Shoku both reply in unison. "You heard me, it sucks" Umeji replied as he threw the baked treat into the trash.
"With all do respect, Kizuguchi. Can you bake?" Shoku retorted in a kind tone. Umeji frowned before pushing us both aside. He grabbed a clean pan and some ingredients. He didn't tell either of you what he was making. After about 30 minutes he pulled out cookies.
"Here. Eat it" Umeji said as he shoved a cookie into your hands. You grabbed the cookie and took a bite.

Your taste buds MELTED. YOUR MIND EXPLODED! This was the most delicious cookie you have ever tasted. You couldn't even explain why. "THAT'S SO GOOD!" You exclaimed before jamming the rest into your mouth. Umeji turned to Shoku and grabbed a cookie and gave it to him. Shoku took a bite and his eye's went wide. "Wow Kizuguchi? You really are talented" Shoku smiled at the delinquent.
Umeji let out a groan and walked away from Shoku.

You and Umeji were leaving Shoku's house. Shoku bid you farewell and the two of you left. While walking it was silent.
"I don't like him. You shouldn't hang out with that guy" Umeji said out if the blue. You were shocked and looked at Umeji. "He's my friend- if anything I shouldn't be hanging out with you!" You retorted. "Just my thoughts. But I'm going to predict right now, he's going to hurt you" Umeji stated. You roll your eyes.
The two of you make it to your house. You turn to look at Umeji.
"Thanks for walking me home".
"Of course" Umeji responded. He patted your head and walked away but you could've sworn that you saw a smile on his face.

That next morning you woke up to hear a large thumb followed by the sound of pots and pans falling. You let out a sigh a get up.
You walk down stairs and see Midori sitting on the ground, rubbing the back of her head. Surrounded by pots and pans.
"Midoriiii" You let out in annoyance. "I'm sorryyy! It was an accident!" She whines. "Just clean up the mess and get ready. It's Thursday so the week is almost over" You said before walking away.

You, Midori, and Umeji were walking to school like any other day. You kelt noticing Umeji glancing at you then looking away
You didn't think about it and the three of you approched the school. You saw Kuu and Mai waiting for you. Midori ran over to them and hugged the pair tightly. You looked at Umeji who had just walked away without saying anything. You frowned and walked over to the three. "Hey Y/n! I've noticed you with Umeji a lot" Mai started.
"They're dating" Midori commented. "N-No we aren't!!" You replied to Midori. "He is walking me to and from school because someone was stalking me on Monday" you explained. "A STALKER?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Mai yelled and ran over to your hugging you tightly. "Bro I'm fine, chill" you replied, pushing the girl away. The bell rang and you all headed to your classes.

A delicious time skip. Brought to you by Shronk

You were waiting for Umeji after school. He was taking forever. You understood he wanted to be with his friends but you shouldn't have to wait for him.
You just started walking away. As you got to the road you felt a hand grab your arm and yank you back. You felt your heart skip a beat. Could it be the stalker? We're you going to die? Was this the end?
You turned your head to face the person. It was...

Umeji?

"Where are you going?! We're you about to leave on your own?!" Umeji was yelling angrily. "You were taking forever." you replied bluntly.
"You can't wait?! What if someone had kidnapped you?!" Umeji's hand began squeezing your arm. At first it didn't bother you but his grip was getting tighter. "Ow! Let go! You're going to bruise me!" You yell before pushing him back. He quickly let go and looked at you in both shock and worry.
"I-I'm sorry." Umeji mumbled. "It's okay, ow but you need to have some strength control because that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick." You told him. He gave you a confused look, a look you chose to ignore. "Hey Y/n, come with me" Umeji said. He grabbed you hand and led you away from the school.

He took you to a cafe. You both took a seat. "What are we doing here, Kizuguchi?" You asked the delinquent.

"Getting food." Umeji responded.

"Damn no need to be a smart ass."

You noticed the waitress walk over. It was... Ayano?
"Ayano? You work here?" You ask the girl. She looked at you with a blank expression. "What would you like to order?" She asked, ignoring your question. You both ordered your food.
Umeji's ordered a burger and you ordered your favorite food.

"So why'd you bring me here?" You asked the blonde. "Is it so bad to want to hang out?" Umeji's responds, answering a question with another question.

A moment of silent went. In the silence your mind began to drift. Your eye's landed on Umeji's, he didn't notice you staring. Your eye's were drawn to his. His beautiful amber eyes.

You didn't really care for the fact he was a delinquent. It was common for girls to fall for "bad boys" but that was never your type. You preferred someone who was more soft, innocent, maybe even a little shy. So you couldn't understand why you were so drawn to Umeji. There was no way you could have feelings for him. Your eyes moved down from his eyes to his hands. His knuckles were red and still had scabs. You still wondered what the boy would do in his private time that could lead to him always being injured. That makes you think.. You never really hung out with him and his friends, doing whatever it is they do. That led you to feel curious. What does this boy do in his free time? What are his hobbies?

"If you're just gonna stare then you should just confess already." Umeji teased. Your face immediately went red and you looked down to the table. "S-So what are your plans today?" You ask Umeji. He shrugs. "Gonna meet up with my friends I guess." Umeji says. "Can I join you?" You ask Umeji. He goes silent and thinks for a moment,
"Sure why not?"

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

46.7K 893 33
.ใ€€ . โ€ข โ˜† . ยฐ .โ€ข ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ยฐ . โ˜† แด€สœ สแด‡๊œฑ, ส€แด€ษดส™แดแด- แดแดœส€ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษช๊œฑสœสŸส แด›แด€สŸสŸ, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส, ษขส€แด‡ส-แด‡สแด‡แด… ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡แด€แดแด‡ส€. สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ, สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดแดษด๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ...
3.3K 158 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐—’...
7.9K 351 18
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐”ธ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– [๐•ช/๐•Ÿ] ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™'๐•ค ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•—๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ ๏ฟฝ...
418K 21K 52
"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๏ฟฝ...