The Black Dragon Emperor (Hig...

De YamagsuKami

Three Dragons, Three Colors, Three Rivals but more importantly, Three Brothers: Albion, Ddraig and Vritra. Mais

Prologue
About The Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Bonus Chapter: (Lemon)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 24

3.9K 148 22
De YamagsuKami

At his intense stare the monster appeared to hesitate a bit. But tilted its head to the side showing something similar to curiosity.

It gave a step forward and proceeded to let some words.

"Ar... e. You... t..he.. King.. of... Humans?"

The creature could sense the abysmal power yhat came out of this strange human.

Y/N was a little surprised that this creature had the ability to use proper reasoning and be able to identify him as a human. Not only that it could talk... However that didn't mattered.

This bug hurt his peerage. Period.

"Don't pretend to be civilized. Act as the creature you're and follow your instincts, attack, Bug."

Just as if it was obeying his orders the monster eyes glowed of a more fervent red and that same crimson aura spiked even higher. Next second he rushed at Y/N with high speeds that even got to surprise the human... However his face kept his impassive yet serious expression.

The ant launchd a vicious slice of its claws seeking to cut the human in half... But the claws barely did anything to his skin. As if he was made of titanium.

A loud noise echoed the place, as if iron just made loud contact with iron.

Its attack didn't even pierced through Y/N's skin and he was there untouched and unimpressed.

"Are you done?"

He asked with his eyes glowing purple. His patience ran short and aid to just attack instead of waiting for any sort of response from the monster.

His fist was raised then impacted on the stomach, the strike sent the monster back but just sliding. Overall the monster was mostly fine after his blow.

Y/N let out a hot breath before starting to rush at the monster.

This wasn't a sword fight just when he battled against Igris... This was a fist like. A match to test their physical strength and endurance... He would win.

Just when he was in proximity of the monster he launched a barrage of punches against it. The speed of his fists amplified the strength of each blow.

The Ant couldn't retaliate nor think if it could even think for starters.

Y/N then grabbed the ant's head and shoved its entire body down before relentlessly throwing it away to nearest wall. The body of the monster went through the wall.

He took this to look behind him to his peerage

"A smile crossed his face. You already are done, you can go back home. I'll take care of the rest."

The male didn't waited for their response and dashe through the hole in the wall that the ant's body collision caused.

Surprises he was when he saw the monster that he just pummeled on its feet untouched. No scar or bruise on its body and just the violence desires that were visible on its red eyes.

"You're resistant..."

He complimented.

The ant walked slowly at him. And when he was just a step away from Y/N it let out a loud screech at him. A sound that could sent shivers to even the bravest of men.

But Y/N was beyond normal.

He had seen things that could make The Demon Kings of Hell have nightmares for all of their long lives.

He had seen things that even God... Feared.

This Ant was mere child play.

Just as the monster ceased on its scream it launched a punch while a red energy irradiated out of him. Y/N accepted the wordlessly but physical invitation and also raised his fist.

Their fist collided and a wind was made for their collision.

Y/N raised an eyebrow.

It was stronger than previously.

He could swear he used the same strength he used against it a minute ago, but now it didn't even faze it.

Y/N widened his eyes when he notice that the ant made us of its other arm to attack him with a vicious assault. He dodged it... Barely.

Also faster than earlier.

What has just happened with the bug? Now all of sudden the monster was stronger and faster.

He didn't had much time to think due to the fact that it was once again upon of him seeking to destroy him with sheer strength.

As he thought so, all of sudden the creature was faster than earlier. But of course... he was far from being actually serious.

Slowly, he was getting interested on this bug capabilities.

He blocked its next hit with his forearm taking all of the brute strength from its strike.

He frowned a bit in pain by the painful vibrations that traveled across his body...... Strong.

A grin grew on his lips as he felt how excitement bubbled on his heart.

"Not bad... My turn."

Y/N took a tight grip on the monster's forearm in order to trap it. Then he raised his fist that was irradiating a black energy.

It was time to actually fight.

His fist impacted on its skull making a slight crack on its black hard-scale skin.

The punch was enough to send away the monster. It couldn't withstand the sheer strength of the human's strike... It was superior than its current state and couldn't hold its posture upon such brute force.

As he went flying away Y/N smirked as he didn't even wait for the ant body to crash. He dashed at the body in movement and flashed above it.

The red eyes of the ant widened as he saw Y/N above its flying body. He practically stomped on the ant's stomach pushing its body down to the ground cracking it profusely. Blood came out the mouth of the monster as the feet of the human dug on its stomach.

A cloud of dust rose up upon its impact.

Still in the cloud of dust Y/N saw below him to see the body of the humanoid ant deep on the hole that made its collision.

Y/N got down and grabbed the monster by the throat and rose it before giving it another punch that once again sent the figure away. However, this time he waited for the creature to recover.

Much to his surprise and satisfaction the ant stood up. Not unharmed although. Several cracks on its hard scales were present and blood stained its mandibles.

"I actually came here with low expectations... but could you maybe be..."

"Be the one?"

Another loud screech left the monster. This time the wrath was audible on the sound of dead.

*Screeeeeeh!!*

With even more speed than all the times combined it dashed at Y/N.

His eyes saw how the ant monster had its entire arm raised and rapidly rose it down.

Y/N used his two forearms to block the attack. But the strength behind it caused to the entire ground below him to crack on its whole.

"And you keep getting stronger... Very interesting!"

With even more physical power Y/N punched away its arms staggering the opponent. The arms of the ant monster up in the air by its strike, it was defenseless by that single second but that second was more than enough to Y/N act in retaliation.

He collided his knee on the monster chest. The sharp hit made the monster slide back.

The monster quickly composure itself by the blow and looked up to see Y/N up in the air with its leg raised and about to go down at its position.

The monster was reasoning enough to know that the kick could end up being deadly. So it used its unused insect-like wings to fly back to avoid being hit by such destructive attack.

As the kick made impact with the empty ground breaking it entirely.

Y/N looked up to see the monster flying above while looking down at him.

He found this sight quite displeasing.

A bug shouldn't look down on a human... Human stepped on them.

With that final thoughts. The human disappeared from the sight of the monster causing it something similar to worry. But then the monster saw him above him with his eyes glowing bright.

"You dare to look down on me, bug? I'm a Dragon. I fly the highest."

As those words left his mouth, he made an axe kick that impacted on the ant monster head sending it down to the ground.

Y/N without any sort of mercy quickly went down and stomped on the monster wings, crushing them in the act.

"If you fly that could result annoying... And do not forget that you hurt my peerage... You won't get any sympathy out of me... Unless, you prove yourself something more than just a simple bug."

Y/N had its foot over the monster's now crushed wings and he felt how its body twitched.

He focused his gaze on the monster below his foot and saw that it still had that spark... The spark of battle. The sheer will of violence.

It made him... Smile.

Removing its foot off the monster he gave three steps back allowing it to stay up on its feet.

Then the same red aura swirled around the ant monster as it stepped closer to the human.

Y/N looked at it with a slight smile as his own black aura also spiked.

"Show me something beyond simple insect-like behavior."

Its next movement took Y/N by surprise.

The ant monster launched a punch over his head and impacted on his face. The strike made him stagger a bit.

Y/N recovered and felt the unfamiliar flavor of iron on his tongue.

Blood.

He spat the liquid and felt that his face was... odd.

His finger passed over his face and felt a small crack on it.

A single fissure was lying on his facial features....

Now this really surprised him. Only a handful of people managed to have the ideal brute strength to pierce through his hardened skin... The ant monster apparently counted with that amount of raw power.

Truly, a Marvelous creature.

He immediately retaliated with a upper cut that sent its opponent above the earth. But he didn't ceased his attack there. He grabbed the leg of the monster who was still on air and slammed its entire body to the ground.

Sooner than later the opponent of the human got up and managed a punch on his ribs that made Y/N wrinkle his face in dissatisfaction.

It hurt a little.... And that made it all even better.

Pain. He loved to feel it on the heat of battle.

"That's it. Entertain me further!"

He exclaimed as he couldn't contain his smile from escaping as they rushed at each other, their eyes glowing brightly.

...

The entire place was shook by a tremor just as if it was an earthquake.

Raynare, Kalawarner and Xenovia were curious but at the same time nervous this one more than the former to see what hell was unleashed by Y/N and that monster.

Judging by the several times that the dungeon trembled violently it has to be big.

Raynare was in pain, her back had a big injury that leaked a great amount of blood but Kalawarner attempted to hold the bleeding the best she could.

Fallen Angels could heal a wound of the sort in a day, two if it was bad. But if Raynare lost much blood it could slow the healing.

"Fuck... it hurts like hell."

She winced when Kalawarner touched her wound.

"We should get out of this place-"

Xenovia suggestion was cut by another similar tremor on the dungeon. Anyone would say that the whole place was about crumble in any second.

"If we're spend too much time here.. this place it's fall onto us. It'll kill us."

"I agree. We should go."

Kalawarner agreed with Xenovia's suggestion as she helped to stand up Raynare by putting her arm over her shoulder.

"What about the asshole?"

Raynare asked surpassing Kalawarner that she showed even a hint of worry about their King.

"He will be fine.... He is the Strongest. Trust him."

The blue haired fallen angel reassured Raynare. She genuinely had faith in Y/N... She didn't pictured him losing any fight less against a monster of a Dungeon.

Rocks shards started to fall off from the ceiling due to the violent shakes of the structure.

Without taking much time they walked out towards the exit and would wait outside the Dungeon for Y/N to come back.

...

Inside of the Dungeon Y/N was having a blast.

The two opponents shared blows after blows. Each one caused a part of destruction to the Dungeon. Each collision made the entire place shake.

Y/N was incredibly impressed by the ant monster formidable self.

Such a resistant and strong fighter.

It would be a nice addition to his peerage having that sort of strength.

He had to have this monster.

Y/N jumped to dodge another destructive attack from it.

The aura from the monster was brighter than ever, it was on fully killing mode. A killing machine Y/N decided to refer this monster as.

Unlike Igris there was no honor, no chivalry. Just plain instincts... But...

This monster showed that it was capable of reasoning a couple of times. It even had the necessary intelligence to avoid being hit by a mortal attack from him.

Most animals that follow instincts didn't know if the opponent strike was mortal or not.. with some exceptions of course.

Even with its wings off table the monster moved at high speeds only using the sheer power of its legs. And the creature had an incredible endurance and resistance to blow of such magnitude as Y/N's.

Y/N saw the intention of his opponent as it rushed at him rapidly.

He grabbed the two of his hands engaging its claws which were one of his most powerful weapons.

While having trapped it he connected a kick on its stomach blood gushing out the ant's mouth.

The blood spilled a little on Y/N's face, but he didn't seemed to mind, he was too focused on the battle.

In just a second Y/N appeared behind the monster and punched its back harshly. He could swear that heard the characteristic sound of something breaking... Perhaps he was exceeding himself a little too much.. No, he wasn't.

Even if a back muscle may or may not have been broke the monster stood up as if it was nothing.

"You keep impressing me, Ant."

He stopped calling it "bug" it was strong enough to get out of such condescending nickname.

"However, even if you're proving yourself someone notable... I can't just let what you did to my peerage pass... It has to be punished."

His purple eyes gazed at the approaching figure of his opponent and closed them as small breath left him.

Y/N grabbed visibly effortlessly the hands of the ant monster. Then He took a hold of its arms, gripping them hardly... And pulled... Pulled way too hard.

A loud screech left the ant's as it felt how it's right arm was being ripped from its flesh by nothing but Y/N's pure raw strength.

With a final pull he ripped the arm off its body as the blood gushed out like a broken pipeline.

Y/N tossed away the arm as he looked down at monster as it showed some emotion which resembled to pain.

He wouldn't kill this monster. It was such a wonder to just let it die like that without putting its qualities into proper use. However, he would probably half- kill it...

His feet made rough contact with its head and sent it away.

Even after all of those hits... Even with crazy amount of physical exhaustion it was going through... Even with the growing fear it was feeling towards this human... It didn't submitted to pain and stood back up.

Y/N genuinely admired this.

"You keep standing up. Good, I would hate if you would've just given up."

The monster stood up and rushed once again at Y/N who smiled and did the same.

They were going for a last clash, the decisive one.

Final Stand, the winner would take it all.

Both in proximity of each other, raised their fists and the energy swirled around them, black on Y/N's side and red on the Ant...

Each millisecond that passed until their blows reached the contrary felt like hours.

Y/N smiled and his fist harshly impacted against the center of its skull and its impacted on Y/N's forehead.

From the human's forehead a thin line of blood dripped down from the place the monster just hit.

In contrast of the ant monster who collapsed as the hard skin on its head was destroyed to pieces. Its body couldn't hold its body any longer...

"I'm not done with you."

Y/N spoke with a serious voice as the shadow looking energy surrounded him. Along with another punch... But this one was the to actually finish the opponent.

As his fist impacted on its body all of its hard skin cracked and blood gushed from all zones and places of its body.

The body of the pummeled monster was sent across multiple walls. At this point the Dungeon was crumbling down due to the destructive battle.

From out the destruction, Y/N came out slowly walking at the ant who was at the border of death.

To this point the opponent that served as Y/N's entertainment could barely maintain its eyes open.

Y/N stopped when he was in front of the defeated monster and looked at it with a impassive expression.

"Few... Very few had been capable of doing the amount of damage that you did to me... I respect for your strength but not only for that.. A real warrior isn't only made by its fists but by its will and heart. And you... a creature that doesn't have emotions as humans managed to have an unbreakable will that most people lack of. And for that... And for that, I want you. You to be part of my peerage. Ant... Be my Rook."

The ant kept silence. Y/N wasn't sure if it was because he couldn't talk or for something else.

"I'm not asking you to submit to me... I'm asking for you to stand by my side and use your vast amount of iron will and strength for me. Allow me to be your King."

Y/N offered his hand to the monster.

"Your strength is so unique to be left unused. Let me give you what so many seek on this life, a reason to be. Let me make you greater than how you currently are."

It took a whole minute. But the ant monster raised its hand with the few strength that it had on its body and weakly accepted it.

He might lose another 5 percent of power but that didn't mattered. He couldn't let this opportunity pass.

Opportunities to get stronger there were many... Finding formidable beings not so many.

However, he needed to think of a way of balancing all of this. He couldn't permit himself to lose any more power and least on these times.

Cain was there and he couldn't get any weaker. But this sacrifice was a must be.

His eyes shined purple as a black shadow energy spiked from his body and swirled around the ant's severely injured body enveloping it.

"Hear me when I say these words. You, who have proven formidable, I choose thy as my own. That vast desire of violence and destruction. Use all of that chaotic talent to aid me. Destroy my enemies with nothing but your sheer strength and iron will. You, the mightiest of Ants, will protect the Black Dragon Emperor. Be my strength, be my fist... Be My Rook. Obey and Be Reborn as a new being for I desire so. Arise."

Then the shadows covered the ant's whole body. Until from out the shadows it came out fully recovered. Its arm was now healed along with its wings that instead of insect looking were now made of black energy.

The now changed monster bended the knee and lowered his head in presence of his new named King.

"My Liege... My King. Your Grace. I, as the Ant Queen, I refuse to my name in order to follow you, the Black Dragon, The Mightiest. I plead of you, My King. Please grant this servant a name."

Y/N smiled. So it could talk huh?

"I already thought about it since the battle we shared. Your name.. will be, Beru."

Beru seemed to be pleased by the name.

"I am Beru. My infinite gratitude towards you, My Liege."

Thank you for Reading!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

181K 4.8K 33
Yokai Academy, a school in an alternate dimension meant to educate monsters into living among humanity in the real world. Their species varied widely...
133K 2.4K 24
No one knows where you came from. No one knows why you're here...Except for you. To all others you are nothing more than a gambler, at the least, a v...
258K 3.3K 48
Everyone good story got to have a happy ending. Sora was always helping everyone in need. Helping everyone find their happy ending. Will Sora be able...
157K 5.8K 99
a person who's obsessed with fashion and finds his calmness in it? oh, did minho fall hard for jisung. "even if you mix all those beautiful colours...