ONE NIGHT WITH MY BILLIONAIRE...

By Xprincesworld25x

"if you want to save your brother then you have to come to me"and spend the night with me said the man coldly... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1.MANIK MALHOTRA
CHAPTER 2. NANDINI MURTHY
CHAPTER 3. WHY ME GOD ?
CHAPTER 4. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING .
CHAPTER 5. YOU BROKE ME .
CHAPTER 6. IT HURTS TO HURT YOU
CHAPTER 7. MIXED EMOTIONS
CHAPTER 8: DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS .
CHAPTER 9 : REGRETS AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 10 : REGRET AND PUNISHMENT -PART 2
MANAN FF
MANAN FF
CHAPTER 11 :NANDINI GOES MISSING
CHAPTER 12: HELD CAPTIVE
CHAPTER 13 : THE OLD RIVALRY
CHAPTER 14 : REVENGE
CHAPTER 15 : DEFEAT
CHAPTER 16 : THE BLAST
CHAPTER 17 : BACK TO OLD WAYS
CHAPTER 18 : THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 19 : THE REVELATION
CHAPTER 20 : THE FRUIT OF PASSION
CHAPTER 21 : CRISIS
CHAPTER 22 : HIS STRENGTH
CHAPTER 23 : HELPING HAND
CHAPTER 24 : JUDGEMENT
CHAPTER 25 : LOVE IN THE AIR
CHAPTER 26 : THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 27 : PROMOTION
CHAPTER 28 : APOLOGIES DON'T MAKE YOU SMALL
CHAPTER 29 : A NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 30 : FAITH
*CHAPTER 31 : FINDING HELP*
CHAPTER-33 : BETRAYAL

*CHAPTER 32 : BROKEN STRINGS*

2.1K 105 18
By Xprincesworld25x

|Manan’s POV|

Betrayal hits hard. And when it is from someone you love, it hits harder. There’s nothing more painful than broken trust and that pain was exactly what I was suffering from right now. My own brother, Cabir Malhotra was the one responsible for all the problems our company faced in the last week. I couldn’t believe my ears when Karan delivered the news to me. I was still in denial. I didn’t want to believe what he said. I hoped that it wasn’t true. I realized that in the past few months, I had barely contacted him. He was the CEO of Malhotra Industries but wasn’t very keen on continuing in that position.

FLASHBACK:-

2 Months Ago:-

‘So, how was the meeting?’ Cabir asked. I had just been back home from a long, boring board meeting.

‘It was okay. Nothing special. You should have been there. Everyone was asking about the CEO of the company.’ I said, removing my blazer and untying my tie.

‘You’re already doing all the work, so there’s no point in me being there. Plus, you know these meetings are not my thing.’ Cabir said, taking a bite from the apple he was holding.

‘But still you have a responsibility here, being the CEO of a reputed company.’

‘Yeah, a responsibility I never asked for.’ Cabir said, rolling his eyes.

‘Are you mad? People put their blood and sweat together to have a position in a company like this and when you are being served that sort of job on a silver plate, you are denying the responsibility?’ I asked, frustrated.

I was never angry at my brother, and today wasn’t anything different. It was just my frustration from the board meeting speaking.

He wasn’t happy about what I said and that was evident on his face but he remained silent.

‘There’s something I wanted to say to you.’ He said.

‘What?’ I asked curiously.

‘I want some time off…to let some steam out and cool down. I wanna get away from all this for a while and come back fresh.’ He said.

‘So, you wanna go on a vacation?’ I asked.

‘Yep. You could put it that way.’

‘Is there anyone special? Is it Navya?’ I asked.

‘No…we don’t go out anymore.’ He said.

‘Good…coz you guys looked weird together. Who is it then?’

‘No one. It’s just me. I wanna be alone for sometime.’ He replied.

‘I don’t want you to go but I know you’re not gonna be any good to me here now anyway and I know how stubborn you are, so you can go.’

‘I wasn’t asking for your permission. I was just informing you. I leave tomorrow morning.’ He said.

‘Okayy….where are you gonna go?’ I asked.

‘Many places…haven’t decided everything but I start off with Maldives.’ He said.

‘Okay…Do you want me to drop you off at the airport tomorrow?’ I asked.

‘No, I’ll be fine.’

‘Well, okay…have a nice vacation.’

He just nodded.

*FLASHBACK ENDS

PRESENT DAY

I remembered the last proper conversation I had with him and that was the last time I saw him. He had been gone for far too long and I couldn’t keep track of him because of how crazy the last couple of months have been for me. I still couldn’t believe he could do anything like this. And even if he did, Why? That was the question that was eating me up. Why would he do something like this? I knew we didn’t have a pleasant conversation last time and he clearly wasn’t happy about what was happening but there was no reason to go this far, unless there was some other reason behind this which only he knew.

I dialed his number. I felt my hands shake for the first time. I had no idea what was going to happen. I hadn’t even told Nandini about this because I wanted to keep this between me and my brother for now. I wanted answers to the questions I had.

The call couldn’t connect because his phone was switched off. I tried multiple times but there was no luck. I texted him but he didn’t see it. I called Karan and asked if he could dig out his number. He probably might have changed his number. Luckily, Karan found the number and I dialed it.

My heartbeat was racing. After three rings, he picked up the phone.

‘Yes?’ He said into the phone.

‘Cabir?’ I asked.

‘Well hello big brother. It’s so nice to finally hear your voice. Finally you got time to check up on your little brother?’ He said. His voice was filled with sarcasm.

‘Cabir what the fuck are you doing?’ I asked angrily.

‘What did I do?’ He asked dramatically.

‘You know it very well what you’ve done? You stole my Summer Collection? Why? Why are you doing this?’

‘Your collection? If my memory is right, the whole Summer Collection of this year was my idea.’ He said.

‘Yeah, but why steal it? Do we have our own company? Malhotra Enterprises isn’t dead yet.’

‘Our company? It was always your company, brother. It was never mine. Everyone acted like I wasn’t worth it…like I was given it for free just because of my family name.’ He replied in anger.

‘What the hell are you even saying? You were the CEO of this company. What else did you want?’ I asked.

‘And what good was I being the CEO. Did I have any say in anything? It was always you. Everyone worshipped you like you were some fucking angel and I was just a sidekick. That’s it, I don’t have time to waste on you.’ He said.

‘Why are you doing this? We can find another way. Why are you destroying everything?’

‘There isn’t any other way, brother. And this is just the beginning. It’ll only be worse from here. The downfall of Malhotra Enterprise starts now.’ He said and cut the call.

‘Fuck!!’ I said, throwing away my phone. It hit the wall and broke into pieces.

Nandini entered my cabin with a worried face.

‘We are fucked.’ I said.

*  *  *

Hope you like the chapter. Please don’t forget to Vote and comment. It really means a lot.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Target :|200 votes, 100 comments and 5 followers for future updates|

Complete the target and get another update.......

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.9K 10
Everyone says there will be a phase of life where we find our dear ones being against us . That was the phase 19 old facing now. All the love he expe...
71.5K 4K 17
Two broken souls. One behind the Mask of fake smiles and happiness. One behind the Mask of arrogance and ruthlessness. Two tragic lives. One still tr...
1M 54.3K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...
71.6K 4.3K 27
Ranked 6 in #manan on 26/04/23 After the Breakup, Nandini gets expelled.. She begs Manik to stop her but he doesn't, and she leaves forever.. Will th...