Falling, Peter Parker

thiams_heart tarafından

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... Daha Fazla

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Jealousy

552 13 2
thiams_heart tarafından

"Hey, did you see Brad and MJ on the plane?"
Peter asks Ned as he approaches him in the airport, "They were watching movies and laughing the entire time."

"Dude, don't worry, okay?" Ned sighs, "I'm sure that's nothing."

"Hey, babe" Betty smiles as she walks over to the boys, "Can you hold this?"

"Yeah, of course" Ned replies.

"Thanks" Betty kisses Neds cheek, Ned bops her and the nose and she walks away.

"What was that?" Peter questions.

"Well, we got to talking on the plane, and it turns out, we have a lot in common" Ned tells him, "So we're boyfriend and girlfriend now."

"Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe?" Peter asks.

"Peter, those were the words of a boy" Ned states, "And that boy met a woman. A very strong and powerful woman. And now that boy's a man."

Peter looks at him confused, the boys look at the luggage area where a commotion is coming from, "Miss Stark!"

"Oh fuck off" Olivia yells, "I swear to my dead father that if I see another one of you on my trip I'll kill you. Now fuck off" the reporters all look at each other knowing the girl would do it with the right motivation, then all scurry away. Olivia walks over to Peter and Ned, "hey."

"That's some bad publicity" Peter tells her, "you just threatened to kill any reporter."

"I know what I just did Parker" Olivia smiles, "I'll get a call from Pepper or Happy in like ten minutes. But I don't really care. It'll just be in the headline Olivia Stark goes psycho after fathers death."

"If it isn't the billionaire herself" Flash smiles as he approaches them, "are public airplanes not good enough for a Stark?"

"I mean if you had the money to fly private wouldn't you" Olivia smiles, "besides I was in Paris. Do you know where Paris is Eugene? It's the place with the big pyramid tower in the centre."

"What were you doing in Paris?" Flash asks.

"Earning money" Olivia responds, "now fuck off Eugene." Flash scoffs before walking away.

"Babe?" Betty calls.

"Coming, babe" Ned replies as he walks away from the two.

"Babe?" Olivia questions turning to Peter.

"There's nothing in there" Peter tells the security woman that is about to open his suitcase, "I swear." The woman opens up his suitcase and there lays his suit with a note next to it reading you almost forgot this! May.

Peter stares down at the note in horror, he looks back up at the woman who is giving the teenager a stare, Olivia walks behind Peter with her bag and chuckles quietly, the woman continues to look through peters bag and pulls out a banana, "These, no."

Peter hurries through a crowd of people to catch up with the class, "I'm here. Mr. Harrington. Wait, wait, wait. I'm here, I'm here."

"Oh, thank goodness" mr Harrington sighs, "let's move."

Peter looks around for Olivia and sees her a distance away from the group on the phone, "Happy it's fine. I'll clear it up when I get back and I'll just blame it on grief. Something along the lines of I was so stressed about the death of my father and everything at Stark industries I completely lost it. Sorted" Olivia turns to look at the group and they're all walking away, she sees Peter gesturing for her to follow, "I gotta go. Call you later. Bye." She picks up her suitcase off the floor and hurries over to Peter, "did they say anything about the suit?"

"No" Peter chuckles, "she just told me I'm not allowed bananas."

The group all sail across a river over to the town, Olivia looks around at everyone and sees Ned taking pictures of his new girlfriend, Mj admiring the view and Peter admiring Mj. "Looks like we're here"  Mr Harrington tells them as the boat comes to a stop outside a hotel which is under construction, "They're doing renovations to the place. Getting some upgrades. That must be the concierge. Okay."

Olivia stares at the building with disbelief, "get ready for the most memorable trip of your life, Stark" Flash smirks as they all get off the boat.

"Everyone, here we are" Mr Harrington announces as they all walk through the from doors, as all the teenagers make their way in they all realise the floor is soaking wet.

"This place is sinking" Flash states.

"I think you mean, charming" Mr Harrington corrects.

"Seriously these are new shoes" Olivia whines.

"Okay, everybody, drop your bags off" Mr Dell orders, "We're gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at 3. Let's go!"

"Vamonos" Mr Harrington says.

"It's andiamo" Mj corrects.

"Andiamo" Mr Harrington repeats.

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do" Mr Dell tells the teenagers, "When you're in Venice, your socks get wet."

"This is definitely gonna be memorable trip" Olivia says to Peter just as they both go their separate ways to their rooms.

Olivia is sharing a room with Mj, she pulls off her shoes and grabs another pair from her suitcase, "this trip is going to be the death of me."

The group all make their way to the centre of town, "What's up, Flash Mob? How you guys doing?" Flash says to his Instagram live, "I'm here in St. Marco Polo's" a kid runs past and punches his crotch, flash bends over in pain.

"This is so much fun" Betty smirks as her and Ned get painted by a artist.

"Three, two, one. Say pizza" one of the girls on the trip says as she holds up her phone to take a picture of a group of them in masks.

Mj stands with pigeons on her and Brad taking pictures of her, Peter stands in the distance watching  the two, "seriously" Olivia sighs looks at the boy, "get over your self insect. Go have fun." Olivia walks away from him and as she turns back to check on him, Peter is walking away.

Mj comes up from behind Peter, "Boh."

"What?" Peter questions.

"Boh. The most perfect word" Mj smiles, "Italians created it, I just discovered it."

"What does it mean?" Peter asks.

"It can mean a million things" Mj responds, "it can mean I don't know, Get out of my face. I don't know and Get out of my face. It's the best thing Italy created, except for, maybe, espresso."

"Oh, so you've been drinking espresso" Peter realises.

"Hey. German?" A man says approaching the two with a rose, "American?"

"Boh" Mj smiles, the man looks at the two and walks away disappointed, "Boh is my new superpower. It's like the anti-aloha. I was born to say this word" Mj then notices Peter holding a small bag, "So, what's in the bag?"

Peter looks down at the bag, "Boh" he shrugs.

"Nice" Mj smiles. The two walk down some steps, "Whoa, cool" Mj says after seeing something in the water.

Peter looks over at a drain and sees water coming up from it.

Waves emerge in the river, Ned and Betty's boat wobbles, "What was that?"

A explosion comes from the water, "oh for fucks sake" Olivia exclaims pressing her watch which makes her suit cover her.

Water covers the town, Ned and Betty scream as their boat pushed to shore, "Betty! You okay?" Peter says as him and Mj help the couple out of the boat, "Oh, my God! Come on."

"Guys, we gotta go!" Betty yells as a human like figure comes from the water.

Olivia lands beside them all, "guys get out of here" she says retracting her mask.

"What is that?" Ned asks.

"I don't know" Peter answers.

"What'll you do?" Ned questions.

"I left my suit in the hotel" Peter replies.

"Seriously" Olivia mutters.

"Why?" Ned panics.

"I'm on vacation, Ned" Peter exclaims, "Everyone will see my face."

"Get them out of here" Olivia tells Ned, "Peter go back to the hotel get your suit I'll handle it till then" Ned rushes away with Mj and Betty. The water monster breaks the side of a building, "Peter go!"

"I can help" Peter states.

"Not without your suit" Olivia argues, "go!" Olivia beams herself up on top of a building just before the water monster knocks that one down too, "oh my god."

She sees Peter with his web launchers on his wrists and fires at the monster but the web just goes straight through it, "did you seriously think that would work" Olivia asks him as she lands beside him.

Screams comes from a bridge and the two teenagers realise what the plan is, destroy the bridge, "Oh, no, you don't."

The two leap between buildings trying to get the bridge before the water guy. Peter lands on the bridge just as the water punches it sending him crashing into a wall. Olivia lands by Peter, "do you think this is a bad time to mention I can't swim."

"You can't swim!" Peter repeats.

"A little but not the best" Olivia defends. Green blasts start to shoot at the monster, "who the hell is that?" A guy comes from the sky with a gold suit on with a red cape and a fish tank on his head,  "villain or hero?"

Peter sees a masquerade mask in the floor, Olivia pulls herself onto the roof of a building, the masked man gets blasted into a boat, mini water monsters appear in the water, "Excuse me, sir!" Peter calls to the masked man, "i- I can help. Let me help. I'm really strong, and I'm sticky."

"I need to lead it away from the canals" The masked man tells him, he looks over at Olivia, "can you handle that?"

The masked man flies away and the water follows smashing the remains of the bridge, Peter leaps onto a building and watches, Olivia lands beside him, "I really don't think he needs our help."

The masked man leads the water through the centre of town, Peter swings through buildings webbing them together as Olivia tries to hold them together with her powers.

The water takes down a bell tower, Olivia quickly holds it together, "Peter be faster."

Peter swings around the building, "im going as fast as I can."

"Go faster!" Olivia yells.

When Peter sticks it together Olivia drops herself on to the bell part and Peter swings himself in that part aswell, "are you okay? Wait since when could you do that?"

"I swear I did this when we fought cap" Olivia replies, "I guess I didn't."

"Why don't you do it often" Peter exclaims, "I think you being able to move things with your mind would help out a lot."

"I need a lot of strength to do it" Olivia tells him, "I only can do it so much before I'll eventually weaken and maybe die if I do it too much."

"How do you know that?" Peter asks.

"Happened once" Olivia shrugs, "I was training and I was using my powers too much and I passed out. My dad thought I was dead because I didn't wake up for two days."

The water hits the bell tower again destroying some of peters webs, "do you still have some strength left in you?"

"I'll last" Olivia replies as she jumps from the side of the tower and holds the building together, Peter webs two buildings beside it and holds. But the water nudges the tower again and Olivia loses strength and Peter falls into the bell banging his head.

Olivia holds up the tower again, her magic starts to weaken and the tower falls more causing Peter to hit his head again, "PETER HURRY UP I CANT HOLD ON."

Peter shoots two webs and holds the tower in a slanted position, the masked man creates a portal from behind the water and grabs the water creature by its throat.

The tower starts to fall, the masked man shoots the water and it explodes causing Peter to drop in the tower and Olivia to fall from the sky. Peter quickly shoots two webs up and catches her and they both drop onto the floor, "are you okay?" Peter asks putting her down on the ground.

"I'll be okay" Olivia replies, she stumbles as Peter holds her by the waist, "but I think I need you to help me stand for a moment."

From a distance they see the masked figure in the centre with everyone cheering, the guy waves before flying off.

Olivia walks away from Peter after finding strength and retracting her suit, "Olivia!" Peter calls, She turns to face Peter and he is walking towards her, "don't do that again."

"I'm fine" she smiles.

"And one more thing" Peter starts, "I know ever since we blipped back we haven't talked about us. I mean the whole fighting Thanos then your dad and then you left. We haven't had a chance to talk."

"I know you like Mj" Olivia smiles, "I'm not blind."

"We make a good team" Peter states.

"Only just realising that bug" Olivia chuckles, "I'll see you around."

"Invisible like a Shadow" Peter smiles, Olivia chuckles remembering when Peter first said that to her.

May 16th 2017
"I'll go in you wait out here" Olivia plans, "I'm better at sneaking than you. People tend to notice a boy in a red and blue suit but not a girl in a black one."

"Fine" Peter smiles, Olivia goes to jump of the ledge of the building but Peter grabs her wrist, "be invisible like a shadow."

"Sneaky as a spider" Olivia chuckles, "you're a little dork."

"Sneaky as a spider" Olivia smiles as she hugs him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.4K 306 40
atelphobia; (n.) the fear of not being good enough. "Why are you here? Don't know if I hadn't already made it clear -- but I don't wanna be around y...
285K 7.4K 12
"well it's not an actual date, date. but, i mean, it- it could be if, uh, if you want it to be." ...
130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
148K 3.4K 27
After the events of Civil War, Tony and Natasha become mentors to Peter.