Only Hers

By Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Come back. Even as a shadow. Even as a dream. I sleep... More

A/N
Pััณะณัณgั†ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡ ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั

904 46 19
By Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

Alexei has been in the blue for the past week. I have barely spoken to him. I think it just has to do with him making sure Sasha is fine. Even so he's acting so strange lately.

I have already started the process of going to a different house. I don't know which one I prefer more. I do think I like the new one better. It has more additions to it.

It had an indoor pool, a sauna, and hot tub. I wouldn't have to go anywhere if I wanted to know. It also had additional things that could be useful to me more in the future.

I was meeting Oleg and Sergio soon. I had to leave, but took the time to appreciate the new house. I walked out of the house and stayed out of the way of the movers.

I got into the car and started it. Mikhail and Henrik did go back to their homes, so I haven't called them back. They deserve their vacation off since they have been with me for some time now.

Oleg wanted to meet at his club since he got some renovations done. He wanted to show it off and catch up for a bit. Also to partially talk about business.

***

"You see what I have done with the club!"

"It looks good Oleg, you did good," I nod, praising him.

"Sergio is already in the room, I'll get us some drink and be there."

I looked around the club and he did a good job. Before it was a bit old fashioned. Oleg doesn't like new things, but whoever convinced him. Seriously did a good job. One of the girls that worked there lead me to where Sergio was.

I ignored her for the most part, because I didn't feel interested. Usually I wouldn't have minded flirting with the dancers, but I guess that's what a broken heart does to you. I entered the room and shut it before she could enter.

Sergio was in the room alone on the phone with someone. With his soft tone and assuring voice, I could tell it was his wife. She had given birth to their baby and it was a baby girl.

My heart twinged at the idea. That could have been me. Instead it would be a boy and he would be named Kazimir. I don't think it's narcissistic of me.

I sat down on the lounge chair and it was quiet comfortable. Oleg has really out done himself. I could tell the table was even made with a fine wood. Sergio hangs up the phone.

"Cousin, how are you?" He asked.

"I have been better. How is Natasha and the baby?"

"They are both doing well, Natasha is just worried and doesn't want me out much."

"She just gave birth, it is understandable."

He silence falls over us and I didn't want to break the silence. I couldn't really say anything good has come my way recently.

"I'm sorry about-."

"This what our life is, we lose the people we love," I said, bluntly.

"Doesn't mean we don't deserve to feel at loss."

"I will be fine Sergio. Eventually it will pass and I might find someone else."

We fall back into a silence and I don't mind it this time. I look around and is pleased with what Oleg did. It was very old and boring in here before, now it looks better than ever.

I get up from the table and invite myself to the bar. I get a simple whiskey and ask Sergio if he wanted any. He declined and I couldn't force him to have a drink with me.

The door opening catches my attention. Alexei, Nikolai and lastly Oleg comes in the room. Nikolai being smug as ever walked in like there was something eventful going on.

I looked at Alexei and he had an annoyed expression on his face. I will always prefer Misha over Nikolai. We all sat down around the table.

"So how has everyone been? How's the baby Sergio? Kazimir how are you?" Nikolai asked.

"She is fine."

"I'm doing just fine Nikolai. How have you joined this meeting?"

"Well I saw Alexei and thought why not tag along, after all I was looking into those files for you," he answers grinning.

"You stole them," Alexei corrected.

"I borrowed them."

"Okay, let's not start arguing. The job is still done," Oleg says.

"He is right," Sergio said.

"Fine, so what do you find?"

"Well Gloria Diez is the mothers name, the reason why they are so hard to find is because, drumroll."

He started beating the table and I stared at him in displeasure. Nobody else did the drumroll as we waited for him to tell us what it was. His smiled faded and he got serious again.

"She know goes as Daniella Harper and Javier goes by Ulises Harper. They both in live in Canada, small townhouse. Small paying job enough to stay low and not cause suspicion," he tells.

"How does a Mexican Immigrant get smuggled into Canada?" Oleg questioned.

"How? It's the why. She saved a poor officer out in the field who was American. He saw her struggle and decided to help her with one condition if she snitched."

"So she's a snitch? Wouldn't he already know that?" Sergio asked.

Nikolai bends down and reaches for something in his bag. He pulled out a file and I'm guessing it's a case file. He went through a lot of trouble to being me good evidence. I wonder what he wants in return.

He drops the files on the table and pick up my whiskey sipping it. I continue to let him go on with his findings. Something Alexei was supposed to be doing.

"Nobody knew it was her, this is the court case. It has no mentions of her. He doesn't know either."

"He's out free now in Mexico, Jorge is in custody of the American government. We would want someone on the inside no?" Sergio interjects.

"Sergio, inside or outside he would still be very useful. I have a hunch that they will be put in the hands of the Mexican government soon," Nikolai said.

"Thats a possible chance, but they have been building a rico case, I doubt it," I say.

"You of all people should know nothing is by chance. They have at least two more weeks in America."

"Why do you think there going to be released by the American government?" Alexei asked.

"I have a hunch, so have I done well or do I need to keep going?"

"You did well Nikolai," I nod.

He gathers the files on the table and it made me suspicious a bit. He has a "hunch" that they are going to be released. More like he knows they will be. That's why he's adamant in helping me.

I took my time to think and how I want to devise my plan. Canada is a tricky place, I don't associate with many people there. Only a few people and I believe Russians would alert Homeland security in Canada.

Someone with a clean background, not to bad to create suspicion. I look towards Alexei and I believe Sasha would be a great idea. Although she can't go by herself. I would want her to be protected for her own safety.

I'm sure I can figure that part out yet. I just need the confirmation that they would be released. If so then I hope this doesn't become complicated. It seemed easy, but nothing is ever easy.

"What your thinking?"

"If she's Canada someone needs to go. I was thinking Sasha, she's looks like a normal citizen. I just don't want her getting into the country alone. If they really going to be in Mexico, then we are going to need a plan there too."

"Umm Sasha though? Are you even sure about that one Kazimir?" Alexei questions.

"She's smart and well capable of handling herself."

"I don't know," he hesitates.

"The Italians have all type of connections in Canada why not ask them?" Sergio suggest.

"Yes yes, it seems like good plan for now," Oleg cheers.

The more I thought about it, the more my mind cleared. I could see the path paving and I could see their heads hanging. Yes, I like the idea of that.

I could tell that Alexei was nervous to be sending Sasha, but Gloria was in no imminent danger. She would be fine there and Canada is a difficult country  to get into anyways.

The rest of the time went by smoothly. Nikolai seemed joyous he could be of help, but I still wanted to know what he wanted. He was just waiting for his time and I would wait as well.

The talk of business disappeared and we talked casual. This has reminded me of when we were younger and all we ever thought about was women and money.

Oleg had invited some of girls to join, but it was only him and Nikolai who indulged. I had no interest in the girls who worked here. They all seemed quite bland at that. 

I was ready to go after thirty minutes and wondered how the moving process was going. I dismissed myself from the conversation and started walking to the exit. Nikolai was right next to me as I went further to the door.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing," he shrugs.

"You chose to help me when I didn't ask, I would think you want something in return."

"For now I want nothing, see it as a favor cousin. I'm also sorry for your loss, I could see how much you loved her."

"Thank you Nikolai."

He nods his head and he turns back around. I suppose to go back up to the room. Alexei was a few feet behind him and he came to me.

"I don't know if Sasha is the right choice," he says.

"I can ask her, I won't force her. Where is she?"

"She's not in Russia," he says.

"If she's not in Russia where is she?"

"She's in Georgia, she doesn't want to be here," he sighs.

She doesn't want to be in Russia? He thought the best idea would be to leave her in America. I swear my hair is going to fall out soon. I massaged the bridge of my nose.

"Fine, leave her. I'm going back to the house."

"I don't think involving her will help."

"Alright."

We left it that and I went back to the house. I was hoping from the last two hours at least some of the stuff would be gone. Upon my arrival I was correct.

A lot of the furniture from the living room was gone. I decided to get rid of the couch and have a new one ordered. I was getting rid of a lot of things.

I let Anastasia be in charge of most things. It gives her something to do and stops her from bothering me at least. I could hear her voice from upstairs and followed it.

"Be careful with that painting," she screeches.

The movers had almost dropped the painting, but they were able to secure it. I had spent 1.5 million US dollars on the painting. Now that I look at the painting, I found it boring. It had lost the artistic meaning for it.

Maybe I should find different paintings than keep this one. I move out the movers way and Anastasia looks at me. Her smile falls.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was checking on the house."

"You better leave, before father catches you. He is trying to make you go on a date with this random girl."

"What? Where is he?"

"He's downstairs in the second living room. The furniture there hasn't been touched," she says.

I start making my way downstairs and to the living room. Do I ever get a break from this man? I found him sitting with a brunette and they were having a conversation. I looked at the woman and looked back at him.

"What is it your hoping to achieve?" I ask.

Their attention turns to me and the woman was smitten at that. She wasn't bad looking, but it was a no. For now all women were a no.

"Kazimir, this is I-."

"I don't care who she is, get her out of my house," I ordered.

"Now, you haven't even sat dow-."

"Get her out of my house," I repeat, shouting.

The woman slightly jumps and she gets up quickly. I clench my fist and try calm myself down. I do not need his prevail right now. I have so many other things to deal with.

He rises off the couch and I saw the fight in him. A fight he would lose, maybe I should put him in his grave.

——————
A/N

Y'all I'm struggling a bit with how to get this going without making it boring😔

Trussss the intresting shii shall soon come

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 8.1K 68
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Two years since he threw her out. She's a model and he is still the same guy who she remembers. Except he is a cold hearted cunt. What wi...
686 6 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
158K 4.3K 38
We knew she needed us, but we had to go. We stood and watched her sleep before we left. Our bags were packed and waiting for us. The car showed up e...
173K 4.5K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done somethingโ€." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...