Letters to 1D (completed)

By Denhammadison

Her name is Charlotte and she's a big fan of the biggest boyband in the world One Direction. She's 17 years o... More

Letters to 1D
Prologue
Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5
Letter 6
Letter 9
Letter 10
Letter 11
Letter 12
Letter 13
Letter 14
Letter 15
Squeal?
Character Asks?

Letter 7 and 8

810 19 0
By Denhammadison

Hey guys,
So today wasn't any different than the other days. I so wanna just disappear from the face of the earth. Is that even possible to just automatically disappear? Well if you die it is. Anyways there's only 1 week and 6 days left.
Charlotte

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Charlotte,
This is Liam. I'm not really supposed to do this but hey. I know your going through a tough time. Me and the boys are here for you. Don't leave. We all love you. Your life is too peefect to leave it behind. I know how you feel about bullying. I used to be bullied in school too. Just don't give up. It gets better. I promise.
love,
Liam

Did I just read that correctly? Did he actually reply back? Do they actually care about me?

Maybe things are starting to get better. Just maybe he could save me in time. Just maybe.

__________________
So I told you that last one was important didn't I?

did I shock you? did you guys think she was gonna get a reply back?

thank you for reading. ill update friday I swear if not you guys can hunt me down and beat me with a wet noodle.

lol neh just kidding. Maybe.

vote and Comment

xxMadixx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
43.1K 333 9
A 17 year old girl called Eva beer gets bullied by kio cyr, Bryce hall, Quinton Griggs, Jayden hossler, Blake gray and Noah beck but one of them sec...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...