Falling, Peter Parker

By thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... More

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Returned

496 18 2
By thiams_heart

"Okay, Thor. Hit me" Tony orders. Thor bangs his 2 hammers together combined with his lightning. Tony's suit sucks up the energy and he shoots it out using his hands and his body.

Thanos twirls his blade really fast to divert the energy. Thor grabs Stormbreaker and uses it to bat Mjölnir to hit Thanos. Thanos uses Tony as a shield resulting in damage to his system.

"Boss, wake up!" Friday says.

Steve tries to attack Thanos but is easily shielded away by the Titan. Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Mjolnir is flicked away as Thanos relentlessly beats up Thor, throwing him into a tree and socking him before throwing him over rubble and socking him again.

Thor tries to grab Stormbreaker but Thanos grabs it and uses it against Thor as he tries to defend himself. Mjölnir starts to float off the ground while Thanos is digging it into Thor, when suddenly Mjolnir flies into Thanos, zooms past, stops, and flies back, both look on in amazement as Steve picks up the hammer, "I knew it!" Thor cheers.

Thanos' kicks Thor to the ground and proceed to battle Steve dual wielding both his shield and Mjolnir.

Steve proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. Steve throws his shield and Thanos deflects, Steve throws Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet.

Steve goes on the offensive on Thanos, throwing his shield first at Thanos and quickly hitting it back at him again with Mjolnir. He lines his arm back up and underarms a channel of lightning on Thanos.

"Olivia!" Peter calls, "Olivia!" Olivia coughs and looks up at Peter who is crouched down beside her, "you're alive."

"What's going on?" Olivia asks as her and Peter stand up, she looks around and Strange, Quill, Drax and Mantis are all there, "where's my dad?"

"It's been five years" Strange states, "we need to go, like now."

"It's been five years?" Olivia repeats, "you fucking liar. What type of sick prank is this?" Olivia pats her thighs and pulls her phone out of the discreet pockets of her suit. Surprisingly, it turns on but only with 1% left, she looks down at the year, 2023, "shit."

Thanos eventually gets the upper hand, he removes his helmet, stabs Steve on the leg and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos proceeds to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield. Steve staggeredly tries to get up, "In all my years of conquest violence slaughter It was never personal. But I'll tell you now what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much."

Thanos' entire army is summoned to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas.

Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly gets back to his feet. With a fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army alone. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator, "Hey, Cap, you read me?" Steve stops and looks around, "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" A yellow portal begins to form behind him, "On your left."

Steve looks behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight.

Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, dozens more portals open up all around the battlefield.

Doctor Strange descends in, joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, Shadow and Spider-Man. Olivia and Peter both lands beside each other as Tony stares at them both with both amazement and sadness.

Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships.

Bucky, Groot, Wanda, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts, who's in her own iron suit, arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" Strange asks Wong.

"What, you wanted more?" Wong scoffs.

"You think we need more?" Olivia smirks as she flexes her wrists in preparation of the upcoming fight.

Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Hulk, War Machine, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

"AVENGERS!" Steve yells, he summons Mjolnir, Olivia looks at Steve in shock, she knew he'd end up being worthy, "assemble."

Thor makes a battle cry, as does Black Panther and the heroes charge. Thanos raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well.

Then both sides collide. Drax and Korg, Pepper and Tony, all which are battling against Thanos' army.

Steve takes Stormbreaker but Thor flies to him and passes Mjolnir, "No, no, give me that. You have the little one."

Tony fights some of Thanos' army. But Cull Obsidian punches him to the ground, then Giant-Man stomps him flat and Peter Parker runs to Tony, "Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, Because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, It's been five years. Come on, they need us. Then Olivia was like, it hasn't been five years and all that then somehow her phone still had a little part of charge and then she saw the date. And then Strange started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time."

"He did?" Tony questions, "Oh, God."

"What are you doing?" Tony hugs Peter, making him shocked, but he hugs Tony back, "Oh, this is nice."

Olivia swings over her father and Peter trying to get away from a Child Of Thanos who's chasing after her, she drops down in front of the two, "can we cut the sappy bullshit moments please" the two turn to her and smile, she shoots a beam as the soldier gets closer and it explodes. She turns around and faces the two, "I don't know what the hell that was, but that was awesome!"

Star-Lord fights a bunch of Sakaarans, killing all of them except one, which makes him fall over. Peter gets up and sees 2014 Gamora. Thinking its present Gamora, he is shocked, "Gamora?" Peter slowly approaches Past Gamora, "I thought I lost you."

Peter touches Gamora's hair, not knowing she isn't present Gamora. In response, 2014 Gamora grabs Peter's hand firmly off her hair, "Ow."

2014 Gamora kicks Peter in the nuts, slightly hurting Peter, "Don't touch" she kicks him again, this time harder, "me!"

Peter falls from the pain, while Gamora wipes her face, "You missed the first time. Then you got them both the second time."

"This is the one?" Gamora asks Nebula, "Seriously?"

"The choices were him, or a tree" Nebula shrugs.

Peter points to Gamora in confusion, then to Nebula in question, and then back to Gamora.

Clint runs with the gauntlet, "Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?"

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve orders.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from" Bruce states.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel" Tony tells them.

"Hold on!" Scott shrinks to normal size and pulls out a remote, "That wasn't our only time machine."

Scott presses the button, which activates his van's Horn with the song La Cucaracha, which is heard from afar. Hearing so, Cap goes to higher ground, "Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?"

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked" Valkyrie tells him.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asks.

"Maybe ten minutes" Scott responds.

"Get it started"" Steve says, "We'll get the stones to you.

"On it cap" Scott and Hope share a look and they shrink. Scott grabs Hope, and they fly to the van.

Doctor Strange traps a group of Chitauri in his magic and sends them through portals as Tony joins him, "Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it."

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen" strange shrugs.

"You better be right" Tony sighs.

Scott and Hope enter a small hole in the van's window, getting to the drive seat, regrowing and trying to activate the Quantum Tunnel, "It's a mess back here."

"It's- it's dead" Scott states.

"What?" Hope questions.

"It's dead" Scott repeats, "I have to hotwire it."

"Where's Nebula?" Thanos asks.

"She's not responding" Glaive responds.

"Sire!" Maw yells.

Thanos sees the gauntlet. Clint rushes through Outriders, before finding himself surrounded. He is saved by Black Panther, "Clint! Give it to me."

Clint gives the Gauntlet to T'Challa, and he runs towards the van while fighting Thanos' army. Eventually he is stopped by the double edged sword, boomeranged by Thanos. When it gets back to him, he charges T'Challa, but is stopped by Wanda, who is filled with anger for the loss of Vision, "You took everything from me!"

"I don't even know who you are" Thanos says.

"You will" Wanda smirks. With her powers, Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it.

Maw grabs the Gauntlet with his telekinesis of bricks. He does the same for T'Challa, trying to stop him from getting the glove.

"I got it!" Peter grabs the Gauntlet with his webshooters and is surrounded by Chitauri, "Activate Instant Kill! Olivia get your pink ass over here!" The Robotic Spider Legs come out of his back, stabbing the Chitauri.

Thanos tries to kill Wanda with his double-bladed sword, but Wanda pushes it away. She then uses her powers to try and crush Thanos. "Rain fire!"

"But sire, our troops!" Glaive says.

"Just do it!" Thanos orders.

Spaceship cannons start to fire at the heroes. It flings Wanda away. Wong makes a shield and holds it up. The others do the same. Suddenly one of the cannons hit a dam. Water starts to flood into the battlefield. Pepper is the first to notice, "is anyone else seeing this?"

Strange looks at the broken dam and uses his magic to stop the water from flooding the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Peter is still battling the Chitauri, "I got this. I got this! Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!"

"Hey, Queens, heads up" Steve throws Mjolnir, and Peter shoots a web and glides along, then Pepper Potts catches him.

"Hang on. I got you, kid" She drops him on Valkyrie's Pegasus.

"Hey! Nice to meet you" Peter says, "OH, MY GOD!"

The cannons knock Peter Parker off the Pegasus, "Parker arms up" Olivia yells as she shoots a beam to wrap around peters waist, the two teenagers drop onto the ground, "you really are a ladies man aren't you."

"Olivia stop flirting" Steve says, "you two watch out!" Before the two teenagers have time to react a cannon fires at them both, Olivia goes flying away while Peter huddles down.

Everyone turns to face something in the sky as all the cannons start shooting at something, "What the hell is this?" Sam asks.

"Friday, what are they firing at?" Tony questions.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere" Friday states.

A bright light of thundering energy comes surging down as Carol Danvers flies through the ship, and it results in an explosion and the ship crash-landing in the lake, "Oh, yeah!" Rocket cheers.

"Danvers, we need an assist here" Steve says.

Scott finally activates the Quantum Tunnel.

Carol lands near Peter, who is on the ground, weirdly hugging the gauntlet with his body, "Hi. I'm Peter Parker."

"Hey, Peter Parker" Carol smiles, "You got something for me?"

Peter gets up and passes her the gauntlet, "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that."

Wanda arrives, Valkyrie flying on her Pegasus as she arrives, "Don't worry."

"She's got help" Okoye says.

Pepper lands next to Okoye, followed by Mantis, Shuri, Olivia, who has blood running down her face after the explosion, the Wasp, 2014 Gamora and Nebula.

Thanos' army charges while the women help Carol go through the Outriders, Sakaarans and Chitauri.

2014 Gamora takes out a gorilla, while Okoye takes out Corvus Glaive. Wanda and Valkyrie destroy two leviathans.

Carol then starts flying towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way with ease.

Thanos, seeing this, starts running to Carol, but is stopped by Pepper, Olivia, Shuri and The Wasp, who blast him backwards.

Thanos, after seeing Carol fly past him, throws his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Carol backwards and losing her grip on the Gauntlet, which falls to the ground.

Strange steadies the water after the explosion. In the final brawl for the Stark Gauntlet, Tony moves one of Thanos' enemies aside and sees the Gauntlet. He runs to get it, but sees Thanos, who Tony tackles.

Tony sees his daughter who is hurrying towards the gauntlet, "Olivia don't!" Olivia looks up at her father, Thanos smacks Tony away, knocking him out. Then he makes his way over to Olivia who is about to grab the gauntlet, he hits her knocking her away too.

Thor arrives with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, with assistance from Steve. However, Thanos overpowers them and knocks them both out.

After picking up the Gauntlet, Carol arrives, punching away at Thanos while he is holding the Gauntlet. She keeps punching him, but Thanos grabs her by the arm and flings her away.

Thanos puts on the gauntlet, gamma radiation from the stones eating at him as he tries to snap, but Carol arises again, and stops his fingers from snapping, opening up his hand. Thanos headbutts her, but it does nothing.

Just as Carol is gaining the upper hand by rising up and forcing Thanos onto his knees, Thanos pulls the Power Stone out of the Gauntlet and uses it in his free hand to hit Carol away.

Tony looks in question at Strange, who simply raises one finger, reminding him that the one win over Thanos he foresaw is now at risk. Tony nods.

Thanos puts the Power Stone back into the Gauntlet, yelling from the gamma radiation coursing through him, until Tony makes one last attack on Thanos, pulling on the Gauntlet before Thanos punches him away, "I am inevitable."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 3.6K 49
❝I don't know anything about where I come from and that could make me dangerous, but I haven't let that affect me and because of that, I'm now doing...
47.7K 1.3K 30
◇ 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝟹 ◇ ❝ 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬...𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
14.4K 306 40
atelphobia; (n.) the fear of not being good enough. "Why are you here? Don't know if I hadn't already made it clear -- but I don't wanna be around y...
3.5K 142 48
When a teenager girl gets transported to different universes Her whole world changes. When Aria Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark gets involved in a...