Falling, Peter Parker

Por thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... Mais

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Double

269 7 0
Por thiams_heart

With Bruce and The Ancient One. Hulk is lying down on a beach chair who looks like he's sleeping with a hat on, Bruce Banner tries reasoning with the Ancient One to let him have the Time Stone, "Please, please!"

"I'm sorry, I can't help you, Bruce" The Ancient one tells him, "If I give up the Time Stone to help your Reality, I'm dooming my own."

"With all due respect, I'm not sure the science really supports that" Bruce states.

The Ancient One creates a projection with a long ray that simulates the flow of time, "The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one stone and that flow splits" She flicks the Time Stone projection away and Shows black stream indicating a point of divergence, "Now, this may benefit your reality, but my new one not so much. In this new branched Reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world will be overrun. Millions will suffer. So, tell me, Doctor, can your science prevent all that?"

"No, but we can erase it" Bruce tells her, "Because once we are done with the stones, we can return each one to its own timeline at the moment it was taken. So, chronologically" he holds the Time Stone projection, "in that reality" he puts it back to its spot, "it never left."

Bruce's astral form takes the projection of the removed Time Stone, replaces it back amongst the other five, and the doomed alternate dimension fades away, illustrating his point.

The Ancient One is still not convinced, "But you are leaving out the most important part. In order to return the stones, you have to survive."

"We will" Bruce pleads, "I will. I promise."

"I can't risk this Reality on a promise" The ancient one sighs, "It is the duty of the Sorcerer Supreme to protect the Time Stone."

"Then, why the hell did Strange give it away?" Bruce questions.

"What did you say?" The ancient one asks.

"Strange, he gave it away" Bruce repeats, "He gave it to Thanos."

"Willingly?" The ancient one questions.

"Yes!" Bruce says.

"Why?" The ancient one asks.

"I have no idea" Bruce shrugs, "Maybe he made a mistake."

"Or I did" She returns Bruce control of his Hulk body and opens the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone, "Strange is meant to be the best of us."

"So he must have done it for a reason" Bruce states.

"I fear you might be right" she gives him the Time Stone.

"Thank you" Bruce smiles.

"I'm counting on you, Bruce" The ancient one tells him, "We all are."

Past Thanos, Nebula, Gamora and Ebony Maw are on the Sanctuary II, "Run diagnostics. Show me her memory file."

"Sire, the file appears entangled" Ebony Maw states, "It was a memory, but not hers. There's another consciousness sharing her network another Nebula."

"Impossible" Thanos says.

"This duplicate carries a time stamp from nine years in the future" Ebony Maw tells him.

"Where is this other Nebula?" Thanos asks.

"In our solar system" Ebony Maw states, "On Morag."

"Can you access her?" Thanos questions.

"Yes. The two are linked" Ebony Maw replies.

"Search the duplicate's memories for Infinity Stones" Thanos orders.

A Memory of the meeting with all the Avengers starts playing, "And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in."

"Which means we have to pick our targets."

"Correct."

"Freeze image" Thanos demands.

"Terrans" Gamora mutters.

"Avengers" Thanos says, "Unruly wretches. What's that reflection? Amplify this, Maw."

Gamora looks at a reflection of future Nebula, "I don't understand. Two Nebulas."

"No. The same Nebula" Thanos tells her, "From two different times. Set course for Morag. Scan the duplicate's memories. I want to see everything."

Back to Thor and Rocket in Asgard, 2013, "My ladies, I'll see you after. Go on" a woman says.

Thor tries not to get caught behind a large post, but gets shocked when he sees his mother behind him, "What are you doing?"

"Aah!" Thor screams, "OH, God!"

"You're better off leaving the sneaking to your brother" his mother smiles.

"Yeah, I was simply just going for a walk" Thor shrugs trying to hide his stomach.

"What are you wearing?" Frigga asks.

"I always wear this" Thor replies, "This is one of my favorites."

Frigga puts her hand on Thor's face and takes a good look at him, "What's wrong with your eye?"

"Oh, my eye" Thor sighs, "That's- you remember the Battle of Haroquin? When I got hit in the face with a broadsword?"

"You're not the Thor I know at all, are you?" Frigga realises.

"Yes, I am" Thor lies.

"The future hasn't been kind to you, has it?" Frigga sighs.

"I didn't say I'm from the future" Thor states.

"I was raised by witches, boy" Frigga reminds him, "I see with more than eyes, and you know that."

Thor attempts to hold back his tears and fails miserably, "I am totally, totally from the future."

"Yes, you are" Frigga smiles.

"I really need to talk to you" Thor tells her.

"We can talk" Frigga says. They both hug each other.

"His head was over there" Thor tells his mother, "His body over there. What was the point? I was too late. I was just standing there. Some idiot with an axe."

"You're no idiot" Frigga says, "You're here aren't you? Seeking counsel from the wisest person in Asgard."

"I guess, yeah" Thor shrugs.

"Idiot?" Frigga questions, "No. A failure? Absolutely."

"That's a little bit harsh" Thor sighs.

"You do know what that makes you? Just like everyone else" Frigga states.

"I'm not supposed to be like everyone else, am I?" Thor questions.

"Everyone fails at who they are supposed to be, Thor" Frigga responds, "The measure of a person, of a hero, is how well they succeed at being who they are."

"I really missed you, Mum" Thor says.

Rocket runs away from the Asgardian soldiers, "Thor! I got it!"

"Get that rabbit!"

"Ma, I have to tell you something" Thor says

"No, son. You don't" Frigga tells him, "You're here to repair your future, not mine."

"But this is about your future" Thor states.

"It's none of my business" Frigga tells him.

"Hey. You must be Mom" Rocket says, "I got the thing. Come on, we got to move."

"I wish we had more time" Thor sighs.

"No, this was a gift" Frigga says, "And you're going to be the man you're meant to be."

"I love you, Mom" Thor tells her.

"I love you" Frigga smiles, "And eat a salad."

"Come on. We gotta go" Rocket tells Thor.

"Goodbye" Frigga whispers.

"Three, two" Rocket counts.

"No, wait!" Thor interrupts, Thor holds out his hand.

"Wh- what am I looking at?" Rocket asks.

"Oh, sometimes it takes a second" Frigga shrugs.

Thor summons Mjolnir, "I'm still worthy."

"Oh, boy" rocket sighs.

"Goodbye, Mom" Thor smiles.

"Goodbye" Frigga says.

Quill dances to Come And Get Your Love on Morag, Rhodey and Nebula hide in the background watching Quill dance and sing to their perspective without music, "So he's an idiot?"

"Yeah" Nebula shrugs.

Rhodey knocks out Quill and Nebula rummages around to take Quill's tool, "What's that?"

"The tool of a thief" Nebula states.

Nebula uses the tool to open the door that leads to The Power Stone. Nebula tries to walk in but is stopped by Rhodey, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This is the part where spikes come out with skeletons on the end and everything."

"What are you talking about?" Nebula questions.

"When you break into a place called the temple of the Power Stone, There's gonna be a bunch of booby traps" Rhodey states, Nebula just shakes her head and walks in, "Okay. All right. Go ahead."

Nebula forces her hand inside the force field protecting The Stone while it melts away the exterior plating on her arm. She successfully retrieves The Stone and hands it to Rhodey all the while Rhodey watched the whole thing happened, "I wasn't always like this."

"Me either" Rhodey shrugs, "But we work with what we got, right?" They just both look at each other solemnly, "Sync up" They both suit up, lThree, two, one."

Rhodey is the only one who disappears while Nebula is left behind unable to move, then she riddled with pain on her head. She falls to the ground.

2014 Nebula is being scanned in synch with her future self. A memory is played, coming from future Nebulas head.

"You murdered trillions!"

"You should be grateful."

"Where are the stones?"

"Gone. Reduced to atoms."

"You used them two days ago."

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable."

"What did you do to them?" 2014 Gamora questions.

"Nothing. Yet" 2014 Thanos says, "They're not trying to stop something I'm going to do in our time. They're trying to undo something I've already done in theirs."

"The stones" Past Gamora realises.

"I found them all" 2014 Thanos states, "I won. Tipped the cosmic scales to balance."

Past Thanos caress Gamora and she kneels down, "This is your future" 2014 Ebony Maw states.

"It's my destiny" Past Thanos smiles.

Maw resumes playing the memory.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them."

"Ah Thank you, Daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly." Thanos then gets beheaded.

Past Gamora is shocked and stands up, "And that, is destiny fulfilled" Past Thanos smiles.

"Sire, your Daughter" Maw telekinetically wraps a chain around Nebula.

"No!" 2014 Nebula shouts.

"Is a traitor" 2014 Maw finishes.

"That's not me" Past Nebula states, "It's not. I could never. I would never betray you. Never."

Past Thanos releases the chain around 2014 Nebulas neck and holds her head in his palm, "I know. And you'll have the chance to prove it."

Thanos 2014 makes sure Present Nebula cannot travel back to 2023, "No! He knows!" Nebula runs back to the ship and gets on the comms, "Barton? Barton, come in. Romanoff? Come in, we have a problem. Come on! Come in, we have a prob- Thanos knows. Thanos. He knows." Nebula looks up in horror just to be abducted by the Sanctuary II.

Steve, who has just defeated himself, jumps down from a building with the sceptre, "Cap" He turns around to see Tony and Scott sitting in a broken car, "Sorry, buddy. We got a problem."

"Yeah, we do" Scott scoffs.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?" Steve asks.

"You know what? Give me a break, Steve" tony says, "I just got hit in the head with the Hulk."

"You said that we had one shot" Scott reminds them, "This. This was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing."

"You're repeating yourself, you know that?" Tony states, "You're repeating yourself."

"You're repeating yourself" Scott says, "You're repeating yourself. You know. No."

"Dude, come on" Tony sighs.

"You never wanted a time heist" Scott reminds him, "you went on board with the time heist."

"I dropped the ball" Tony states.

"You ruined the time heist" Scott tells him.

"Is that what I did?" Tony questions.

"Yeah!" Scott shouts.

"Are there any other options with the Tesseract?" Steve asks.

"No, no, no. There's no other options" Scott replies, "There's no do-overs. We're not going anywhere else. We have one particle left. Each. That's it, alright? We use that. Bye, bye. You're not going home."

"Yeah, well if we don't try, then no one else is going home, either" Steve shrugs.

"I got it" Tony tells them, "There's another way. To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles. We'll stroll down memory lane. Military installation, Garden State."

"When were they both there?" Steve questions.

"They were there at a-" Tony stutters, "I've a vaguely exact idea."

"How vague?" Steve asks.

"What are you talking about?" Scott questions, "Where are we going?"

"I know for a fact they were there" Tony tells Steve.

"Who's they?" Scott asks, "What are we doing?"

"And I know how I know" Tony continues, ignoring Scott.

"Guys, what's up?" Scott shouts, "What is it?"

"Well, it looks like we're improvising" Steve shrugs.

"Right. What are we improvising?" Scott asks.

"Scott, get this back to the compound" Steve orders passing Scott the sceptre.

"Suit up" Tony says.

"What's in New Jersey?" Scott asks.

"0-4" Tony says.

"0-4" Steve repeats.

"Uhh, 0-7" Tony continues.

"0-7" Steve says.

"Excuse me" Scott sighs.

"1-9-7-0" Tony tells him.

"Are you sure?" Steve questions.

"Cap. Captain" Scott calls, "Steve, sorry, America. Rogers. Look, if you do this, and this doesn't work, you're not coming back."

"Thanks for the pep talk, pissant" Tony says, he turns to Steve, "Do you trust me?"

"I do" Steve says.

"Your call" Tony tells him.

"Here we go" Steve says.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

49.1K 1.8K 16
As Clint Barton's eldest daughter, you know the Avengers pretty well and even class them as family. But you're unsure with the two new recruits. Unce...
47.7K 1.3K 30
◇ 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝟹 ◇ ❝ 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬...𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
274K 5.9K 25
in which the daughter of tony stark meets a boy in red spandex peter parker x oc captain america: civil war, spiderman: homecoming, thor: ragnarok p...
100K 2K 33
° 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚛 ° ❝ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝...𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...