My Senior Year Abroad [Harry...

By thegirlnamedm

They say travel broadens the mind, but it does so much more than that. Contains sexual, suggestive, violent... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
OH , hi.

Chapter 38

325 21 19
By thegirlnamedm

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: DISCONNECTED BY 5SOS
http://youtu.be/ediiYvgEmaM

RILEY'S POV

I woke up when I felt Harry's chest vibrate from underneath me, a soft laugh escaping his lips. 

I inhaled his scent and exhaled slowly before I picked my head up to look at his face. 

It amazed me that as crazy of a sleeper as I was, I always woke up in the same position I fell asleep in when Harry was with me- exactly on top of him, my ear placed against his chest and my lower half right between his legs.

He was looking at his phone, both of his arms wrapped around my shoulders as he held it above my head and in front of his face. After my slight movement, he set his phone down as a sleepy smile spread across his face.

"Good morning baby" he rasped.

My heart almost completely stopped. 

I'd never heard such a beautiful sentence so early in the morning- a sentence that was directed at me. I smiled and closed my eyes, kissing his chest before letting my head fall back down to hear his heart beat.

"Morning" I croaked. I opened my eyes again and scrunched my face up at the light pouring in from the window. From the way the sun entered my room I knew it was probably late morning, but I was still incredibly tired. Harry, however, seemed wide awake. "How long have you been up?"

He started to laugh as I felt his hands run up and down the length of my back. "You sound like a frog."

"Shut up" I grumbled. I smacked his chest lightly, but of course, I didn't do much damage. My limbs were still trying to wake up too. "You don't sound any better when you first wake up" I lied.

We both knew that his morning voice was better. I could listen to him talk in that slow, gravely tone for the rest of my life. His morning voice was raspy and incredibly sexy. 

Mine was just embarrassing. 

I sounded like a teenage boy going through puberty.

"Wow, you'd think I'd be used to you waking up angry at the world considering how often we've woken up next to each other lately" he continued to laugh as he stroked the hair down my back.

As much as I loved having Harry with me when I woke up, it didn't change the fact that I was not a morning person. Yes, he helped pull me out of the morning funk much quicker than usual, but he did not erase my cranky behavior completely.

"I've been up for about an hour" he finally answered my question as his laughter stalled.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" It must have been uncomfortable for him to stay in this position while I slept. Surely he had to pee or he wanted to move and stretch.

"You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you" he spoke matter-of-factly. 

I lifted my head and saw him send me a closed lip smile. He looked adorable in the morning- his hair tossled and his skin emitting a nice, healthy glow. I always hated waking up and not being able to kiss him, especially after he said things like that. I didn't want our morning breath to ruin the movement.

I stretched my arms up, bending them at the elbow and resting them on his shoulders as my hands got lost in his hair. "I love waking up next to you."

He shifted himself so our hips were aligned as his hands rested on my lower back. I felt him underneath me, his boxers creating a very thin barrier between us. 

"I love it too" he whispered before leaning forward to kiss my forehead. I felt his ab muscles contract as he moved, only adding to the desire of wanting to touch him.

"What was so funny?" I asked, referring to the laughter that had woken me up in the first place. He looked over to his phone before smiling back at me.

"Niall has been texting me since last night, and this morning he was quite upset that I hadn't replied. So his messages were filled with a lot of Irish slang and profanity" he laughed. "As I read them I could just picture hearing his thick accent as he cussed me out ."

I chuckled lightly as I twirled  a piece of his hair in my fingers. 

I was glad that the boys still had such a playful relationship with each other. I'd only hang out with them all at the same time once, but I could tell that when things got heated, they didn't stay that way for long.

"Why didn't you answer his texts last night then?" 

"I don't know" he shrugged lightly. His hand movements starting sneaking under the over-sized shirt I was wearing and grazed the skin on my back. "When I'm with you, I just kind of disconnect myself from everything. I focus on you."

I watched his hazel eyes and the creases that formed when he smiled before I dropped my head to his neck to kiss him. If I couldn't kiss his lips right now, I'd kiss the next best thing.

"I know exactly what you mean" I my lips brushed against his skin. 

Occasionally when we were out, I'd notice people around us, usually them being photographers with flashing cameras. But over time, I've slowly gotten used to it, very slowly, and now when we were together I wouldn't worry about anyone else in the room. Harry had my full attention.

His hands lifted my shirt up from the back and I felt the expanse of his palms flatten over the curve of my butt and the spandex material of my boy shorts.

"I love it when you wear these things" he admitted, toying with the band that hugged my upper thigh. I removed my lips from his neck to grin at him.

"Oh is that right?" I asked playfully. He stretched the material so it snapped back into place.

"Yes. They're ridiculously hot considering they don't even show your arse. I guess its the illusion that makes them sexy. Like with thongs and such, everything is out on display. But with these, it's left up to the imagination."

"I've never gotten that compliment before" I chuckled.

"You're welcome" he grinned at me cheesily.

I didn't know what came over me, maybe it was that Harry and I had been opening up to each other more lately and trying to be honest, but I decided to bring up something that I usually wouldn't.

"You know, that's actually one of the first things that made me realize that Brandon was cheating on me. I found two pairs of thongs in his drawer."

Harry's eyes widened, clearly taken back by me offering to talk about something in my past that had such a profound effect on the starting stages of our relationship.

"Oh yeah?" he asked nervously. I could tell he didn't know what to say. I was always so reserved when talking about Brandon and here I was openly starting a conversation about him. About how he cheated on me nonetheless. No doubt it was a bit weird for him to come up with something to say.

"Yeah. I was getting a pair of socks out of his drawer one day and I found a purple lace thong and a black frilly one. I knew they weren't mine because I don't wear thongs. I know they're supposed to be sexy but they make me feel like I have a permanent wedgie."

He laughed awkwardly before I continued to explain myself. "I stick to these cause they're more comfortable and they don't show an underwear line, which I guess is besides the point" I started rambling. "But yeah, finding another girl's underwear in your boyfriend's dresser is definitely fishy."

His hand left its place on my butt and he pushed some hair behind my ear as if thanking me for sharing such a hurtful topic with him. His eyes peered into mine, as if searching for any traces of hurt. For the first time, I don't think there were any. 

He kissed my cheek again before his lips traveled to my ear lobe. As he whispered in my ear, I could feel his lips brush against my skin. "His loss."

I slid my hands down to his chest, feeling every inch of him under his thin shirt. He always knew exactly what to say, even with the shortest of sentences. He always knew how to comfort me.

"Well, me being the idiot I was, it wasn't enough to convince me I was getting played. He lied his way out of it and I believed him, because I thought I was hopelessly in love with him" I continued to dive into my past. I hoped it would show Harry how much I trusted him.

"What finally made you realize he was cheating? And that he was lying?" His fingers traced against my jaw and his eyes were filled with curiosity.

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes as the images flashed through my head. For once, I didn't feel the sting in my chest I usually got when I relieved the day I finally caught Brandon in the act, and everything that was simultaneously going on when I did.

"When I walked in on him having sex with another girl" I stated simply. I exhaled and opened my eyes to see Harry with a solemn expression on his face. He looked like it pained him to hear me admit that I actually caught my ex boyfriend being physically intimate with someone else. "Yeah, that was definitely a bad day in more ways than one."

Harry watched me as I drew patterns into the material of the shirt covering his chest. I disclosed enough information for now. The details of that day could only be described in full over the course of an hour, and seeing as we had just woken up, I didn't want to put a damper on the day.

I took my attention off the invisible drawings I made on his chest and saw he was still watching me. I knew what he was thinking just by looking at his face. He wore the same expression I had whenever he talked about missing the tour life and making fans happy. It was the same expression that showed I felt bad for him, felt bad that he was hurting. Not pity, but sympathy. 

By looking at his face, I knew he felt bad for me. He was hurting for me, the silence in the room only showing that his mind was probably reeling with the emotions I felt the day I caught Brandon cheating.

He shifted his hand from the side of my jaw and he used his thumb to lift my head up to look in his eyes. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Riley" he whispered, his eyebrows knit with concern.

"I'm not" I answered honestly. He tilted his head in confusion before I could finish. "Because then I wouldn't be here. With you."

His lips slowly formed a smile as he took in what I meant. Everything happened for a reason and while my break up with Brandon didn't lead me to come abroad, it definitely influenced my decision, and I couldn't be happier that it did.

"You're absolutely right" he pulled me down to his chest. I brought my hands to the side of his arms to rub his biceps as he pressed my body to his and between his legs.

We stayed like in silence like that for a moment. I took in the sense of relief that had come off my shoulders from finally giving Harry a glimpse into my failed relationship. Harry probably basked in the comfort that came with him knowing I trusted him enough to tell him my part of my secret.

"You know, I was talking to your brother the other day and-" 

My head lifted from his chest so quickly I was surprised it didn't crack. My eyes were wide with horror.

"Wait, what? You talked to my brother?" 

He took his bottom lip between his teeth as he nodded slowly. "Yes" he said simply.

"Ryan?" I clarified as I climbed off of his body and sat beside him. "You talked to Ryan the other day?"

"Yeah, well I got a call from the states and I answered it cause I thought maybe it was Susan or someone from management but it turned out to be Ryan" Harry quickly explained. 

"And you're just now telling me this?" I continued to question him. I began to picture how nervous he must have been when he realized he was talking to my twin- my over bearing and somewhat aggressive twin.

He nodded once. "I didn't want to talk about it at dinner and when we got back here we both knocked out."

I nodded my head in agreement. I wouldn't have brought it up during our date last night either. There was no way I could be mad at him. If anything, I just had a lot of questions. "How did he even get your number?"

"I asked myself the same thing. I thought maybe you gave it to him but he told me that Gabbie gave it to him."

"Damn it Gabbie" I groaned and threw my head back in annoyance. I usually loved the fact that my best friend and brother were so close, but right now, I wasn't too relieved. "I talked to him the other day, and he didn't mention anything about talking to you."

"Oh, he talked to me alright" Harry chuckled.

I sucked in a breath and grimaced at the possible topics Ryan would want to discuss with Harry. "What did you talk about?"

"Nothing really. We just chatted for a bit. He said he wanted to explain to me how badly he'd beat up Brandon for hurting you and he wouldn't hesitate to do the same to me" Harry chuckled nervously. He seemed to have handled it incredibly well. At least the front he was putting up right now convinced me he had handled it well.

"What else?" I wondered.

"Uh, well we talked about us. About you and about me. He said he wanted to get to know me" he explained in a rather calm demeanor. "He did ask if I knew anything about why you were upset a few weeks back and not talking to him."

"What did you say?"

"I said no. I didn't think you'd appreciate me telling him everything that happened with Jake and all." His hand trailed over my still healing bruise.

"Thank you" I smiled at him appreciatively. "I don't want him knowing about that just yet."

"Your welcome" he smiled back at me.

"He called me the other day and asked if I'd finally tell him why I 'disappeared' and I told him everything- well, almost everything. I left out the hallway incident and me being an idiot. He said he could sense that something was wrong with me even though he's on the other side of the world. He always brings up that twin thing we have..." Harry chuckled as he placed his hand on my knee. The pads of his fingers were smooth against my leg. "I'm sorry he popped up out of nowhere, Harry. Had I known he was gonna call and interrogate you I would have helped."

He sighed, a slight grin on his face. "Don't apologize. You have a good brother. He's watching out for you Riles. I'm honestly the same with Gemma, so I totally get where he's coming from."

He was always so understanding.

"What else did you talk about?" I asked in hopes that that was the end of their conversation.

"Random stuff like what I was studying. We talked about sports for a bit. Somehow we got on the topic of motorcycles and we talked about that too. He said he has one and I have one back in the states too so we talked about our bikes for a good while" he explained further.

"Well that's good" I sighed in relief. "It could have been worse."

He laughed as he grabbed my hand. "He did... uh, he did ask if we were using protection, which I quickly explained that we weren't doing that yet."

"Oh god" I groaned in annoyance. Ryan was a good brother, and I loved him with all my heart. But sometimes he took it too far. "I'm so sorry Harry. Was he at least calm? Was he being insensitive?"

"He was fine, love" he chuckled good-naturedly. He gripped my hand to pull me back on top of him. We both settled down again, his hips grounding up into mine involuntarily. It didn't seem like we'd be moving from my bed anytime soon, and I was fine with that.

Just then Harry's phone vibrated. I was able to catch Niall's name and couple of f bombs in bold before the screen went dark. Harry and I both looked at each, far too amused by Niall's anger than we should have been. Harry started cracking up hysterically and I couldn't help but giggle with him.

"Answer him Harry" I slapped his chest playfully.

"Nah" he waved me off and nuzzled his face into my neck. "I've got more important things to worry about."

He used his nose to nudge my head to the side as he nibbled on my skin. It seemed like he had the same consciousness I had about morning breath, so he resorted to attacking my neck with his lips. 

He started to peck the skin under my ear with kisses, making his was down to my collarbone. He scrunched his nose up against my neck, tickling me and causing me to jerk away from him.

"Stop" I laughed as I tried to shove him off.

"No" He continued his attack on my neck as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Riles?" I heard Gabbie call from outside the door.

Harry lifted his head from its place between my shoulder and jaw and looked at the door. I tried to recover my breath from his attack and compose myself as much as possible before Gabbie entered.

"Yeah, come in Gabs." She opened the door slowly and peered in before taking a step inside. She didn't even seem surprised at our position.

"I thought I heard Harry's laugh" she waved at him slightly. "I was just gonna tell you that there's some hot water ready if you want coffee or tea."

"Yes" I cheered in appreciation. The simple things she did made me love her even more. "You're the best."

"I know" she agreed. She looked like she'd been awake for awhile even though she was still in her pajamas like we were. "You can repay me by making some pancakes" she grinned at the both of us.

"Sounds like a deal" Harry answered. Gabbie smiled happily as she grabbed the door knob on her way out. 

"Why don't you guys just cuddle and spoon like a normal couple?" she asked, finally taking in our physical state. She closed the door before either of us had time to answer.

"You just got your first look at sassy Gabbie" I laughed. While I was a grump in the morning, Gabbie was the ultimate sass queen when she woke up. "Wouldn't you rather have a grumpy Riley than a sassy Riley?"

"Yes" he answered almost immediately. "Waking up to a sassy Riley would be like waking up next to Louis and I can't handle waking up to that every morning."

I rolled off his chest and off the bed and made my way over to put on some socks. "Who says you'll be waking up to me every morning?" I teased.

I heard my mattress squeak and soon felt Harry's hand snake around my waist.

"I do" he whispered authoritatively in my ear. He turned me around and kissed my lips lightly. "So you're making me pancakes for breakfast?"

"No, I think you agreed to make them for the both of us" I countered.

"I don't think so" he chuckled skeptically. "Pancakes are your favorite so I'm sure you can make them far better than I can."

"How would I know? You've never made me any before" I tested him.

"You've never made me any either, so you can't pull that card on me."  

After a few seconds of intense staring I cocked my eyebrow up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck seductively.

"Let's wrestle for it."

"Wrestle?" he squinted his eyes at me. "What are we, five?"

I raised my eyebrows to challenge him silently. I knew if I held my ground long enough he'd give in. He never backed down from a challenge, so I knew he'd agree to this one. And that's exactly what happened.

"Okay fine, loser makes breakfast" he yelled before picking me up and tackling me down onto the bed. He pinned me to the mattress before throwing his weight down on me so I couldn't move.

"Cheater" I laughed as I struggled to free one of my hands from where he held them above my head. I hooked one of my legs behind his, rolling us so I was now on top. It was trick my brother taught me. If you can get gravity on your side, you'll always win.

"What the hell" he yelled, taken back by my technique. I was now the one in control. He started to laugh as he attempted to roll us back over. His strength turned against him and instead of rolling once so he was hovering over me again, he rolled us twice, to the point where he was on the edge of the bed. He started falling, his arms flailing as he attempted to reach for me. 

"Shit" he screamed followed by a loud thud.

I started laughing hysterically before I felt him pull my hand down so I fell on top of him.

"Harry!"

He started to restrain me, pinning my hands to my side. I struggled to free them, so instead I decided to use my legs to my advantage. Given our position, I easily straddled his waist, clamping my thighs together so I was squeezing his rib cage, not with enough force to hurt him but just enough to put pressure on him.

It took him a second to realize what I was doing and that I didn't need my hands to win before he started to panic. "Okay, okay, okay you win. Stop squeezing me" he cried, his laughing becoming breathless.

"Say you'll make me pancakes" I ordered playfully as I watched him squirm beneath my grasp. I squeezed my thighs harder, his torso getting squished between them.

"I'll-I'll make you pancakes. I'll make you pancakes!" he yelled desperately and out of breath from laughing and the pressure I had on his waist.

I immediately realized my grip, laughter filling the room as Harry opened his eyes and watched me smile down at him triumphantly. "Thank you" I grinned before sitting up on his laps. He bent his legs at the knees, allowing me to use them as a backrest.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" he panted as he calmed himself down from laughing so much.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I was the only girl in a house of boys growing up. If I wanted the last slice of pizza or the remote, I had to fight for it" I explained. I began rubbing his chest in an attempt to get his breathing and laughter under control.

"Bloody hell" he gasped. His lips formed an amused smile. "I don't know if I should be embarrassed, impressed or slightly turned on by that."

"From the feel of things, I'm guessing you're a bit turned on" I laughed. I felt a bit of growth under my behind. Harry had a very sensitive groin. It seemed like the smallest of activity between us could make him go hard. 

"Can you blame me? That was impressive" he chuckled as he shuffled himself under me in order to suppress any more growth from happening underneath me. "I don't think I need to worry about Ryan kicking my ass. I'm more worried about you."

"Good" I leaned down to kiss his lips quickly. "You know, I bought you a little something for Christmas but now I think I know what to give you" I smirked at him. It took him a second before he caught on, his hands gripping my thighs.

"Oh yeah?" he smirked back. The sexual tension between us was clear, there was no denying it. "Whenever you're ready, I'm ready."

I guided his hands up to my hips and scooted up his torso before getting off him. I palmed him, his bulge much more noticeable now that I wasn't sitting directly on top of him. "Soon" I assured him before making my way to the door.

"Wait" he called after me. He propped himself up with his hands. "You're not gonna help me with this?"

We both looked down to his groin before I flashed him a smile. "No, I'll make you breakfast instead."

He groaned and ran his hand through his hair. "Riley you can't talk like that and suggest things and then leave me here to deal with it all on my own."

"Harry, the only thing I want a mouthful of right now is pancakes" I winked back at him before taking another look at his crotch. "You can fix yourself in the bathroom before you join us for breakfast, big boy" I snickered, causing him to moan in annoyance.

"You calling me that is not helping this situation" he yelled at me as I opened the door. "You're such a tease!"

I laughed as I left the room. He'd get me back later for leading him on. 

I made my way to the kitchen and was slightly taken back by the fact there was someone joining Gabbie at the counter.

"Oh, hello" I smiled at Michael. I suddenly felt very self conscious and hoped that they didn't hear anything that had gone on just a few moments ago. 

"Good morning" he smiled back. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two mugs to make myself some tea and Harry some coffee. It'd been so quiet last night I didn't even consider the idea of Gabbie having a guest over.

"I didn't know you slept over" I giggled awkwardly. By the looks of him and that fact he was wearing plaid pajama bottoms, I only assumed he'd been here over night.

"Yeah, hope that's alright" he smiled sheepishly. His accent was almost as fascinating at Harry's.

"Yeah, no it's fine. I hope we didn't wake you both last night. We got back kind of late" I explained.

"Nah, we slept like rocks" he waved me off. I shot Gabbie a questioning glance. I hadn't gotten to know the guy yet, but I was hoping I'd actually have a chance to. They were moving pretty fast.

It was weird how normal all of this felt. Just a few months ago Gabbie was freaking about Harry and Liam going to our school. Now we hung out with them and their friends on a regular basis. It felt unreal. Their circle of friends was vastly different from ours and it still took some getting used to. I wasn't used to seeing the same people I saw online in front of me.

I started to get everything out of the cupboards so I could start making pancakes. "So, Michael, this is probably the perfect opportunity for me to tell you that-"

"Oh hey, Mikey" Harry spoke as he made his way down the hall and into the kitchen. I glanced down to see his bulge had disappeared rather quickly.

"Harry" Michael greeted him. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Yeah, likewise" Harry answered. He made googly eyes at Gabbie before entering the kitchen. 

I motioned to the coffee I made for him and he placed a kiss on my cheek as a thanks. He seemed to quickly gotten over the fact I had made him deal with his erection alone and instead focused on the food I was making. The first batch of pancakes were ready and Harry reached up to grab a plate from the cupboard, causing Michael and Gabbie to giggle.

"So like I was saying, now would be-" I tried to continue with the thoughts I had for Michael before Harry had entered the kitchen.

"Damn, Harry" Michael cut me off, his attention on Harry's body. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked to where his gaze landed. 

Harry's shirt had ridden up as he reached up to grab some plates from the cupboard. The hickey I'd given him on his hip bones a few days ago to mirror the bruise on my hip was on full display to everyone in the kitchen.

"What?" Harry asked cluelessly as he placed the plates on the counter.

Gabbie motioned to his hip and returned the goofy faces he made to her just moments before. "Is that from those thumps we heard this morning?" she asked trying to hide an amused smile.

Harry looked down before he realized what they were referring to. He blushed just as I felt my cheeks get hot. 

"No" he answered confidently and honestly. "Those thumps were a result of your best friend wrestling me."

"Yeah, mhm. Sure it was" Michael doubted. Both he and Gabbie laughed at how embarrassed Harry and I probably looked.

"It's true" I tried to back Harry up, but my attempt only made the two of them laugh harder. "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about Michael."

"Alright, alright sorry" he giggled. "What were you saying?"

"Well, to put it simply, I will kick your ass if you hurt her" I motioned to Gabbie.

"Yeah, mate she had me pinned down earlier, gasping for air" Harry contorted his face dramatically to make it seem like he was choking. Michael's eyes quickly grew wide before he realized we were kidding.

"This is that typical talk the best friend of the girl you like gives you. So just know, I'm watching you. You being a rock star doesn't change anything" I explained further.

"Yeah, don't worry Mike" Gabbie chimed in. "I gave Harry the same speech a few months back."

"She did" Harry nodded in agreement. He slid a plate of pancakes down to the two of them.

"Good to know" Michael chuckled lightly.

"Well, now that that's over with, I have good news Riles" Gabbie spoke with a mouthful of food.

I finished plopping the last few pancakes on a plate for Harry and I before moving to the counter to join them. 

"What is it?" I asked as Harry and I unsuccessfully tried to share a barstool. He ended up grabbing the fourth one and sitting next to me before digging into the food.

"The tickets to Spain went down to two hundred dollars, so I booked us a flight" she smiled. "We're going to fucking Spain for Christmas!"

"Really?" I asked excitedly. We'd talked about traveling since we missed our chance over Thanksgiving break. And with flight expenses being the main reason we couldn't go home, we were hoping to find a cheap enough place to fly instead. Gabbie's ways with the internet prevailed once again.

"Yeah, we leave tomorrow. And we'll get back two days after Christmas. I already have so much planned for us to do" she rambled as she fought Michael for the last bite of pancake on their plate.

We spent a few more minutes hashing out the details of the trip while the boys focused on inhaling the second batch of pancakes I made. I really couldn't have been happier that things were working out so Gabs and I could travel together like we used to at home. 

It'd be better if Harry could come, but it would also be a good thing for us to spend a bit of time apart. We couldn't even handle not sitting together on the same stool. I knew I'd miss him over the course of our trip, but this way he could be with his family for the holiday and I could be with my best friend.

A phone call from Niall interrupted our conversation and made us retreat back to my room so Harry could gather his things and head over to Niall's apartment. He agreed to drive Michael back with him, since that was where he was staying anyways.

I flopped on my bed, tired from cleaning up after breakfast and having a full stomach. Harry moved around the room, sliding on his suit pants before grabbing his wallet and keys. He made his way over to the bed where I was and hovered over me.

"I guess I'll see you when you get back" he frowned as his green eyes did their best to make a puppy dog face.

"It'll go by fast" I reassured him. "You'll have a good time with your family and time will just fly by."

He leaned down to kiss me, his lips lingering there for a bit. "Then I can give you your Christmas present" he smiled mischievously down at me. The way he grinned made it seem like he was hiding something. I'd told him to not get me anything but I knew he wouldn't listen

As confused as I was by his tone, I shrugged it off. 

"And I can give you yours" I winked. He quickly caught on and closed the space between us.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, sliding his tongue in briefly before a voice broke us apart.

"You ready Harry?" Michael asked from my door way. He too had a mischievous grin on his face but I was guessing it was because he walked in on a very passionate kiss.

"Yeah, I'll meet you downstairs" Harry answered. Michael waved goodbye to me before heading down the hall and Harry brought his attention back to me.

"I'm serious about what I said" I sighed. "About- about wanting to have sex with you. Sorry, it's taking me so long but I just want to make sure I'm ready this time. Like, really ready" I elaborated. 

I held eye contact with him as he peered into my eyes. It seemed like such a big deal, wanting to have sex with your boyfriend. But after everything with Brandon, it was kind of a big deal. A really big deal and I didn't want to dive in unprepared like last time.

"Hey, don't apologize" Harry smiled down at me. "I completely understand. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready. Okay?"

"Okay, it's just I know there's a lot sexual tension between us and-"

"Is there?" he smirked.

"Yes" I chuckled. It was obvious what both our bodies craved from one another. "I'm almost ready, I promise. I just need a little more time before we take things to the next level."

"No rush" he shot back. He grabbed my hand and leaned down to kiss me again, biting my bottom lip before releasing it. "I'm not going anywhere."

I smiled up at him. "Look at us. We've talked about Brandon cheating on me, my brother harassing you, and sex all in one day."

"I know, we're on a roll" he kissed my lips quickly. "Especially with the whole sex thing. You hate talking about sex with me."

"It's embarrassing" I chuckled at the truth of both of our statements. 

I ran my fingers through his hair as he hummed in appreciation. I was so incredibly grateful that Harry was being patient with me.  He never pressured me and I loved him for it. I lifted my head off the pillow and kissed him, sinking my tongue into his mouth this time and fisting his shirt in an attempt to bring him down onto me.

"Nap with me" I pleaded as my lips brushed against his. My full stomach and the comfort of him lingering over me made me tired and I wanted nothing more than to curl up and nap with the sound of his heartbeat in my ear.

"I can't. I have a very angry Niall waiting for me" he laughed before reconnecting our lips. This time he slid his tongue in my mouth, capturing my bottom lip between his as he pulled back. "Have a good trip. Be safe."

"Okay, I will " I groaned. I was a little saddened that he turned down my request for him to stay a little longer. He leaned in to kiss me and I pecked his lips, a frown soon appearing on his face.

"I'm not gonna see you for almost a week, you can at least lean into it" he laughed. 

I laughed at his attempt to make me smile even though he was leaving. I leaned up, immediately letting my tongue swipe his bottom lip and opening up my mouth for him to roam. Just as he pushed his tongue against my lips, he pulled away unexpectedly, leaving me confused, panting, and wanting more.

"I can be a tease too" he smirked at me before straightening out his posture. "That's payback for this morning."

I shook my head disapprovingly, a smile on my face nonetheless. "You're evil."

"I'll miss you too" he chuckled as he made his way out of my door.

"Merry Christmas, Riley" he smiled as he stood in the door frame. 

I couldn't help but grin back. I knew I was falling in love with him, but that just didn't seem like the right choice of words to describe the way he made me feel. What we had felt like so much more than that.

"Merry Christmas, Harry."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know this seems like a filler but there were a lot of clues in here so yaaaa. Keep your eyes open! 

DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IS AHEAD MUAHAHHAHA

FTSIO

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 5.5K 99
Hi Kiddies, warning my dears once you enter this wonderful book you will never look at your wonderful band the same. Turn back now if you are not rea...
437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
810K 18K 100
Three weeks in Europe. Two heartbroken strangers. One whirlwind romance.
9.7K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...