Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

09

772 13 4
By complicatedfr3aks

Harry Styles

A gunshot.

I look over at the guys and they all have the same look on their faces as I do.

Of course this is happening right fucking now.

I look over the railing to see crowds of people screaming and running, trying to get out of the club.

I look back over to see Delilah still standing with a scared expression on her face, "Go in the bathroom right now, one of us will come and get you when it's safe to come out." I enforce with my hands on her shoulder.

"What?! No, what the hell is happening? What are you guys going to do?" She shakes her head while looking at the rest of the guys.

"Delilah please just fucking listening and go!" I yell at her.

She widens her eyes and starts running to the bathroom to hide.

"Who the fuck is doing this?!" Niall yells.

We all start running down the stairs to the first floor, "Do you all have your guns on you?" I ask.

They all nod whilst pulling them out from their jackets.

I pull mine out and we all hold them up looking for whoever started this shit.

"Over there!" Louis points to the other side of the club.

I avert my eyes towards that area and see a masked man aiming his gun at me.

Everyone managed to get out of the club so the only people in here are us and Delilah.

He pulls the trigger but I duck just in time for it to hit the wall behind me, "Harry, you good?!" Zayn shouts next to me.

I yell a yes and start running towards the man with my gun held up in front of me, he tries to run the opposite direction but I grab him by the collar just in time.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want?!" I yell, slamming his head into the wall.

He grits his teeth, "Nice to see you again, Harry."

I furrow my eyebrows, "What did you just say?"

He takes off his mask, holy shit.

I widen my eyes, "You must be the stupidest person alive to show your face here and try to kill us."

"Your time is running up Harry, all of you." He looks at the boys standing behind me with their guns still aimed at him.

"You couldn't just send a fucking letter to tell us that? Instead you came and shot up our damn club?!" Niall interrogates.

"Had to get the message across somehow. You fuckers are slacking. Speaking of slacking, you should probably go check on the girl." He says with a grin.

I widen my eyes, "What?" I mutter.

Then, I heard a scream.

Delilah.

I grab ahold of my gun and quickly shoot him in the head with his blood splattering on my face and the wall behind him, then I turn around and run towards the stairs up to the second floor.

I hear the boys start to run behind me as I approach the bathroom door and shove it open with force.

I see a man pushing Delilah against the wall, with his hand covering her mouth. She looks up at me with terrified eyes and I run up to him, yanking him off of her.

I throw him down to the ground, get on top of him and punch him as hard as I can. Then another punch, followed by another one after that.

After the third punch I lost count until I felt hands around my shoulders and was getting pulled off of him.

"Harry, mate, he's dead!" I hear someone yell.

I stand up with heavy breaths to see all of them staring at me, I look down at my hands and see them covered in blood. That's for sure gonna leave a mark.

Looking over at Delilah I ask through my breaths, "Are you okay?"

She crosses her arms and nods slowly.

I nod back at her then turn to look at Liam and Louis, "Get this cleaned up will ya?"

They nod and go up to the dead man on the floor, grab him by his shoulders and feet, then carries him out.

"Come on, I'll take you home." I turn to Delilah.

Zayn starts to say, "I can do it, Harry. You can deal with what Ale-" I cut him off, "No, I'll do it. Just make sure you get rid of him. We'll talk more when I get back." I speak while walking out with Delilah right behind me.

I turn to her, "Cover your eyes until we get outside." She looks up at me and nods while lifting her hand to shield her eyes.

We make it to my car, climb in and I drive off.

After a couple minutes of silence I turn to look at her, she's staring out the window and has her elbow propped up on it.

"Delilah." I call out, she turns her head to look at me, "Are you sure you're okay?" I ask again.

She's being oddly quiet.

"Yes, I'm fine." She turns to look back out of the window.

I clear my throat, "Erm, did he, you know, do anything to you?"

She turns back to me again and shakes her head, "No, he didn't."

Thank god. I just nod at her and focus on driving.

Eventually, I pull up to her apartment building and park in a spot across from the entrance.

I don't know what the fuck to say, I can't just tell her why all of that happened.

"Erm, I'm sorry about what happened back there." I scratch the back of my neck.

She leans up from her seat and puts her hand on the door handle, "Thanks for driving me back." She mutters.

I give a confused look and just nod. She opens the door, closes it and walks into her building.

The fuck? Why didn't she ask any questions or at least cry? If I were her I'd be shitting myself.

I make sure to stay until I see her go into the elevator and once she does, I drive off.

After making it back to Reign in less than 20 minutes, I walk in and head straight towards the basement.

I walked down the stairs and was met with all of the guys sitting down at the circular table in the middle of the room.

"How is she doing?" Niall asks.

"I don't know. She didn't talk much." I explain while joining them at the table.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks.

"I kept asking her if she was okay and she said yes but when I apologized for what happened, she just thanked me for driving her home and walked off." I tell them.

I mean, she wasn't even crying. Or shaking for that matter.

"We will worry about her later, we need to figure out why the fuck Alex was here, and what he was talking about by saying our time is almost up." I add.

"It could be what Luca told you. He needs the money and drugs we lost." Louis says.

I shake my head, "No that can't be it, I told him we would have it to him within the week and he agreed to it." 

"It's the banquet. It has to be." Liam throws out.

"What would the banquet have to do with why they were here?" Zayn asks.

"Because, we don't have anyone to help us. You remember what Luca said when we had that meeting with him about it, right?" Liam asks. Zayn shakes his head, "He told us we need to recruit a woman willing to help." He states.

"I don't think he worded it like that but okay." Niall mutters.

Liam glares at him, "Does it really fucking matter how he worded it Niall? He still mentioned it." He turns to us with his arms raised, "Guys, we have to have Delilah help us."

"I agree. I mean you saw how she reacted tonight. Yeah, she may have been a little quiet but she wasn't freaking out, and from what I have seen before, that's not normal." Louis says.

I stare off at the wall behind them, I get where they are coming from and we probably do need her, but it's possibly the worst idea ever.

Zayn nudges me, "Harry? You good?" I turn to him, "Yeah I'm just thinking."

"Listen, I know you have been iffy about her from the start, and only god knows why, but I think this might be the best thing for us. Who else would we get if not her?" He sits forward in his seat to get in my peripheral.

I stare at him searching for an answer, after not coming up with anything I sigh, "Fine. We'll see what we can do but the second something seems off or she's in any danger, we're calling it off."

"We care about her too much to put her in any danger, you might not but we do." Zayn says.

Ouch, that stung a little.

"So it's official? We're going to get Delilah to join us?" Niall asks with a smile.

"No Niall, she's not joining us officially. But she could possibly help with things when we need her." I say.

She will not be joining us ever. But, if we manage to get by with her helping us, then I'll agree to continuing that.

Luca just can't know that she's doing that. I don't care if he wants a woman to join us, she will help get the key card and we will get what we need and get out. Then when we meet with Luca, we will tell him it was just us, he gives us our share of the money and we will give her some as well.

Besides, if Luca wanted someone to join he can recruit them his own damn self.

We just need her to agree to do it without actually telling her what we are doing.

That part is going to be hard.

"Fine. As long as she gets to do some shit with us then I'm okay with that." Niall sinks down into his seat.

"We'll confront her about it soon but I don't think we should for the next few days." Louis says.

"Why not?" Niall asks, "Because tonight must of freaked her out, if we spring more shit on her then she will run. We gotta be a little considerate." Louis arches his eyebrows.

They all nod, "We also have to figure out what the fuck we're gonna do when word gets out about what happened here tonight." Liam says.

"Nobody knows we own this place, we're keeping it that way." Zayn answers.

I stand up from my seat, "I'm gonna call it a night, you guys should too."

They agree and we all say our goodbyes and part ways.

I look down at my hands holding the wheel and see them still covered in dried blood.

Flashes of tonight keep popping up into my head, I'm still so confused on how they knew Delilah was in the bathroom to begin with. They must have been watching us before they started firing their guns.

I'm also confused about how she reacted, I mean, you could tell she was scared in the moment but after, she seemed fine. A little quiet, but fine.

I arrive home and head straight to the shower to wash all of today off me.

I turn the water on, and go up to my mirror. I look like complete shit. I have dried blood on my face and hands and sweat covering my forehead and body.

Maybe that's why she was so quiet, I look like a fucking psycho.

I undress myself, hop into the shower and wash all of the blood off of me. I wash my long hair and body, then turn the water off. I hang the towel low on my body and go into my room to get dressed.

After getting dressed, I finally lay in bed, and plug my phone into the charger after seeing that it was 2am and start to drift off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter was so fun to write LMAO it's fun seeing them in action but don't worry it's just the start of it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
112K 3.4K 53
"Katie, this is Harry, Elijah, Niall and Lucas," Louis introduces me to the four tattoo artists sitting in the back room. They're each working on dif...
241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...
49.1K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...