Falling, Peter Parker

thiams_heart által

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... Több

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Back in business

328 7 0
thiams_heart által

At a lab in the Avengers Compound, Bruce fiddles with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show his Quantum Tunnel.

"Okay, here we go" Bryce says, "Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the van thing."

Scott opens the portal, "Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby" Steve states.

"Good. Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's" Scott, Nat and Cap give Bruce a panicked look.

"Excuse me?" Scott questions.

"He's kidding" Natasha says, In a hushed tone to Bruce, "You can't say things like that!"

"Just- It was a bad joke" Bruce sighs.

"You were kidding, right?" Natasha questions.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is" Bruce whispers to Nat, he gives Scott a thumbs up, "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

"Perfectly not confusing" Scott says.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this" Steve tells him.

"You're right. I do, Captain America" Scott smiles.

Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel, "On the count of three. 3. 2. 1!" Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back.

A teenager in appears out of it, "Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right."

"What is this?" Steve asks.

"What's going on?" Bruce questions.

"That- who is that?" Nat asks.

Bruce pushes another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem, "Hold on."

"Is that Scott?" Natasha questions.

"Yes, it's Scott!" Teenage Scott says.

Teen Scott gets sucked in back into the quantum tunnel, and it appears to be an old man in the Ant-Man suit, "Ow! My back!"

"What is this?" Steve asks.

"Can I get a little space here" Bruce says.

"Yeah yeah" Steve replies, "Can you bring him back?"

"I'm working on it!" Bruce taps the side of the button pad, trying to pull back Scott.

After a moment, another person appears in front of them. This time, it's a baby in the Ant-Man suit, "It's a baby" Steve states.

"It's Scott" Bruce corrects.

"As a baby!" Steve exclaims.

"He'll grow" Bruce shrugs.

"Bring Scott back!" Steve orders.

"When I say kill the power, kill the power" Bruce says to Nat.

"Oh my god" Natasha rapidly walks near to the generator.

"And. Kill it!" Nat pulls down a lever, and everything shuts down.

Scott, the normal Scott, gets spewed back out again, "Somebody peed my pants."

"Oh thank god" Nat sighs.

"But I don't know if it was baby me or old me- Or just me me" Scott states

Bruce holds up his his hands in a dramatic way, "Time travel!" Steve says nothing. He simply shakes his head and walks away, "What? I- I see this as an absolute win!"

Steve sits outside the Avengers Compound, staring at the floor, deep in thought. He looks beat, the only possibility of victory now not an opportunity.

He looks up as a deafening noise breaks the silence in the distance. He looks and sees an Audi R8 speeding towards the entrance. The car pulls over to Cap, but goes a bit too far, then reverses to Cap. Tony rolls down the window and looks at Cap, "Why the long face? Let me guess: He turned into a baby."

"Among other things, yeah" Steve shrugs, "What are you doing here?"

Tony gets out of the car, and walks around to the back, "That's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody should've cautioned you against it."

"You did" Steve states.

"Oh, did I?" Tony says, acting like he didn't, "Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it" He holds up his right hand, with a device on it, "A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace" he makes a peace sign with his fingers, "Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"Me too" Steve says.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities, Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And maybe not die trying will be nice" Tony smiles. 

"Sounds like a deal" Steve reaches out his hand to shake in the deal, in which Tony replies in the same way.

Tony reaches back into his trunk to pull something else out, Captain America's Shield. He makes to give it to Steve, who hesitates, "Tony I don't know."

"Why? He made it for you" Tony shrugs, "Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding."

Steve fits his arm into the shield, "Thank you, Tony."

"Will you keep that a little quiet?" Tony asks, "Didn't bring one for the whole team. We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now" Steve tells him.

A Benatar lands in the yard of the Avenger's Compound. Scott is sitting having a Taco and some Nachos at a bench, and everything falls out of the taco as the Benatar lands. Nebula and Rocket walk out of the ship, and past Scott, "Hey, humie! Where's Big Green?"

"Kitchen, I think" Scott answers in shock, "That's awesome."

"Rhodey, careful on re-entry" nebula says into a earpiece, "There's an idiot on the landing zone."

She walks away. Moments later, just as Scott is getting back to his senses, Rhodey lands right in front of him without warning. This time Scott is so surprised, he drops the whole taco, "Oh, God!"

"What's up, regular sized man?" Rhodey greets.

As Rhodey walks away, Bruce walks out of the Compound. Seeing that Scott dropped his lunch, he hands two tacos from his own lunch to Scott. Scott takes it while giving Bruce a puzzling look at this act of kindness.

Bruce sits at the back of a Utility car as they traverse the green countryside of Norway. They stop at a small town on a port. Bruce and Rocket get out of the car, and look around at the remaining Asgardians, living like normal humans at a port, "Kind of a step down from a golden palace and magic hammers and whatnot" rocket states.

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal" Bryce says, "First they've lost Asgard, then half the people. They're probably just happy to have a home" Bruce spots Valkyrie looking over at him, and heads over to her.

"You shouldn't have come" Valkyrie states.

"Ah, Valkyrie!" Bruce greets, "Great to see you, Angry Girl."

"I think I liked you better either of the other ways" Valkyrie tells him.

"This is Rocket" Bruce tells her.

"How you doin?" Rocket smiles.

"He won't see you" Valkyrie states.

"That bad, huh?" Bruce questions.

"We only see him once a month" Valkyrie tells the two, "when he comes for" she looks over to a pile of kegs of stout and other beer on the side, "supplies."

"It's that bad" Bruce sighs.

"Yeah" Valkyrie mutters.

Rocket opens a door, and him and Bruce walk through it, "What the-" rocket says after smelling the house, "Woo! Something died in here."

"Hello? Thor?" Bruce calls.

"Are you here about the cable?" Thor asks from another room. Thor, who is shirtless, walks in front of the two and he has put on a couple of pounds since the two saw him last, "The Cinemax ran out about two weeks ago, and the sports were all kind of fuzzy" He grabs a beer.

"Thor?" Bruce sighs.

Thor notices Bruce and Rocket standing there. He cracks into joy, "BOYS! Oh my God! Its so to see you!" he tries to hug rocket, "Come here, you little rascal!"

"No, I'm good" rocket refuses, "I'm good. That's not necessary."

"Hulk, you know my friends, Miek, Korg, right?" Thor says, Miek and Korg are sitting on a couch, PlayStation controller in hand, playing Fortnite and eating chips.

"Hey boys!" Korg greets.

"Hey guys, long time no see" Bruce says.

"Beer's on the bucket" Korg tells them, "Feel free to log on to the Wi-Fi. No password, obviously" He goes back to his game, "Thor, he's back. The kid on the TV that called me a dickhead again."

"NoobMaster" Thor grunts.

"Yeah, NoobMaster69 called me a dickhead" Korg states.

Thor walks over to Korg, takes his headphones, and speaks into the mic, "NoobMaster. Hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, buddy. If you don't log off this game immediately, I'm gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR BUTT! Oh, that's right, go cry to your father, you little weasel!"

Thor brings his headphones back to korg, "Thank you, Thor."

"Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?" Thor says.

"Thank you very much" Korg smiles, "I will."

"So you guys want a drink?" Thor asks rocket and Bruce, "What are you drinking? We have beer, tequila, all sorts of things.l

Thor uses Stormbreaker to open a bottle of beer and starts drinking. Bruce walks to him and places a hand on his shoulder, "Buddy, you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine!" Thor replies, "Why, don't I look all right?"

"You look like melted ice cream" rocket states.

"So, what's up?" Thor asks.

"We need your help" Bruce tells him, "There might be a chance we could fix everything."

"What, like the cable?" Thor burps, "Cause that's been driving me bananas for weeks."

"Like Thanos" Bruce corrects.

Thor's smile slowly disappears. He puts a shaky hand on Bruce's shoulder and points at him, "Don't say that name."

Korg stands up and takes off his headphones, "Um, yeah. We don't actually say that name in here."

"Please take your hand off me" Bruce whispers, He brushes away Thor's hand, "Now, I know that guy might scare you."

"Why would I be? Why would, why would I be scared of that guy?" Thor stutters, "I'm the one who killed that guy, remember? Anyone else here killed that guy? Nope. Didn't think so. Korg, why don't you, tell everybody who chopped Thanos' big head off."

"Stormbreaker?" Korg answers.

"Now, who's swingin' Stormbreaker?" Bruce asks.

"I get it" bruce sighs, "You're in a rough spot, okay? I've been there myself. You wanna know who helped me out of it?"

"I don't know" Thor shrugs, "Is it Natasha?"

"It was you" Bruce corrects, "You helped me."

Thor walks over and looks out the window and points, still holding his beer, "Why don't you ask the, Asgardians down there, how much my help was worth" he drops onto the sofa, "The ones that are left, anyway."

"I think we can bring them back" bruce states.

"Stop. stop, okay?" Thor opens a packet on M&Ms, "I know you think I'm down here wallowing in my own self-pity, waiting to be rescued and and saved. But I'm fine, okay? We're fine, aren't we?"

"Nah, all good here, mate" Korg replies.

"So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're not into it, don't care, couldn't care less. Goodbye" Thor says.

"We need you, pal" Bruce states.

Thor shakes his head and ignores Bruce, "There's beer on the ship" Rocket says.

Thor pauses, but doesn't look up then puts the bottle down, "What kind?"

At a nightclub in the city of Tokyo, loads of dead bodies of yakuza members are seen as a hooded figure throws a shuriken at another yakuza member firing at him.

They are shouting something in Japanese, as two more men come out of nowhere and draw out their UZIs.

Both thugs fire their SMGs as both got slain by a shuriken. A yakuza member wielding a katana charges at him in the stairs, but is immediately overthrown and slain by the Ronin.

Ronin then fights another sword-wielding thug, which is thrown outside the glass, killing him. The camera passes through two more buildings as the fighting ensues with different screams, shouts, more havoc inside, and gunfire.

A man in a dark raincoat jumps through the glass window, with the Ronin doing the same, as both of them lands in a dark alleyway.

The man in the raincoat turns to the Ronin, who just landed after him. It was Akihiko, the leader of a yakuza gang, whose head being hunted by the Ronin himself.

Both sides engaged in combat as Ronin pierces his stomach, but doing only minor damage to him.

Akihiko charges, which Ronin immediately blocks. Both clang swords for two seconds, seeming that the yakuza leader has the upper hand, but Ronin punches him in the face, and sword-points him to his throat, in which Akihiko is temporarily petrified.

He lowers down his sword as if he is about to surrender, but charges again at Ronin. Both swords clashed as Ronin slices his stomach, losing stamina, but gaining more strength from his rage.

They both draw their katanas and the sword-fight continues. Ronin is clearly a better fighter, but Akihiko is also quite experienced. They clang swords, and for a second, it looks like Akihiko has the upper hand swinging at Ronin's neck.

Ronin, however, ducks and slides under the katana, and slices Akihiko in the stomach as he slides past. Akihiko, now fatally injured, drops his katana.

He thrusts the blade downwards into Akihiko's stomach. The body of the Japanese falls to the ground. Ronin grabs the sword, and wipes it on his gauntlet, ridding it of the blood of Akihiko.

He notices someone behind him, and grabs his mask, and slides it off his head, revealing himself as Clint Barton, who has gone on a rampage since the decimation. He turns around and looks at Nat, who is standing behind him, holding an umbrella, and in casual clothes, "You shouldn't be here."

"Neither should you" Natasha states.

"I've got a job to do" Clint tells her.

"Is that what you're calling this?" Natasha scoffs, "Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back" Clint starts to look emotional, on the verge of crying, "We found something. A chance, maybe-"

"Don't" Clint cries.

"Don't what?" Natasha questions.

"Don't give me hope" Clint sighs.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner" Nat says.

At Avenger's Compound, Thor is in a hoodie, drinking a beer and walking through the compound's Testing Chamber. Tony is also there, walking in from behind Thor, "Drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski" he looks to rocket, "Ratchet, How's it going?"

"It's Rocket" rocket corrects, "Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal."

In side room, Scott, Bruce, Steve and Rhodey are talking. Scott is in a white and red suit, similar to the Ant-Man suit.

"Time travel suit?" Rhodey questions, "Not bad."

Hulk touches the suit and something red in a glass tube, "Hey, hey, hey! Easy, easy!"

"I'm being very careful" Bruce tells him.

"No, you're being very Hulky" Scott states.

"I'm being careful" Bruce says.

Scott holds up the red glass bottle, "These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more."

"Scott, calm down" Rhodey sighs.

"Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each" Scott states, "That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs" He accidentally presses a button, and shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size, "One test run."

At testing chamber, Steve, Nat, Tony, Scott, Bruce, Rhodey and Nebula stand at a control panel, presumably controlling the glass platform, "all right. I'm not ready for this" Scott says.

"I'm game. I'll do it" Clint volunteers.

Clint walks in wearing the suit Scott was moments before, the Quantum Suit, "Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift" Bruce tells him, "Don't worry about it."

Clint takes position on the platform, "Wait a second, let me ask you something" Rhodey says, "If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and" he makes a hand gesture suggesting that they strangle baby Thanos with a rope.

"First of all, that's horrible" Bruce states.

"It's Thanos" Rhodey shrugs.

"And secondly, time doesn't work that way" Bruce tells him, "Changing the past doesn't change the future."

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them, Thanos doesn't have the stones" Scott shrugs, "Problem solved."

"Bingo" Clint smiles.

"That's not how it works" nebula states.

"Well, that's what I heard" Clint shrugs.

"What? By who?" Bruce asks, "Who told you that?"

Rhodey counts his fingers as he speaks, "Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time-"

"Quantum Leap-" Scott adds.

"A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time-" Rhodey continues.

"Hot Tub Time Machine-" Scott says.

"Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" Rhodey says, "Basically, any movie that deals with time travel!"

"Die Hard?" Scott suggests, "No, it's not one"

"This is known" Rhodey tells them.

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true" Bruce states, "Think about it, If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future."

"Exactly" nebula sighs.

"So Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit?" Scott questions.

Bruce turns to Clint, "Alright, Clint. We're going in 3. 2. 1!"

A helmet similar to Ant-Man's but white and more visible face pops on Clint's head, and he goes quantum.

Clint flies through the quantum realm and into an opening. He grows back to normal size, but he's at a different place, and seemingly, time.

Clint look around his family home, which looks a lot more alive. The helmet pops off of Clint's head, and he looks around bewildered. He sees a baseball glove on the ground, presumably belonging to one of his sons, and picks it up. He hears a noise from inside the house, someone who Clint hasn't seen for five years, "Cooper? Where are my headphones?"

"Lila?" The device on his hand starts beeping, signalling the end of this visit, "Lila!" He dives for the door, but only manages to open it before he shrinks back to go back to the future.

Back at the Avengers Compound, Clint rematerialises on the glass platform, breathing heavily and sitting on the platform.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?" Natasha says.

Clint holds up the baseball glove and throws it to Stark, "Yeah, it worked. It worked."

The Avengers are in a room with some hologram displays, showcasing each of the six Infinity Stones, sitting around a table.

Tony, Steve and Bruce are pacing at the front, clearly leading the planning of the mission, "Okay, so the how works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones" Tony smiles.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about" Scott states.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history" Bruce states.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in" Tony tells them.

"Which means we have to pick our targets" Clint says.

"Correct" Tony replies.

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asks.

Thor is sitting on a chair with his sunglasses on. It is impossible to tell whether he is awake or asleep, "Is he asleep?" Natasha asks.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead" Rhodey replies.

Thor wakes up, "Where to start? The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a- an angry sludge thing, so someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago, My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves" He wiggles his fingers to imitate a spooky ghost, "Wooooh, scary beings. So Jane" An image of Jane Foster pops up on the screen, "Oh, there she is. That's Jane. She's an old flame of mine. She- she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time and then the Aether stuck itself inside her. And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother, who's dead" Thor starts to look broken, and seems on the verge of tears, "and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever" Tony starts to push him back to his chair, "I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence."

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony questions.

"I'd like a Bloody Mary" Thor answers, "thank you."

The Avengers are sitting around a table, eating a meal, and Rocket is pacing on the table in front of everyone, "Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag."

"Is that a person?" Scott asks.

"Morag's a planet" rocket replies, "Quill was a person."

"A planet?" Scott repeats, "Like in outer space?"

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything" rocket imitates talking to a puppy, "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
5.8K 98 46
𝑷.𝑷. || ❝I'm trying to save you, you are-❞ ❝I'm an Avenger and I need no one to save me, not from Thanos, not from Voldemort, not from anyone. I'm...
606K 15.6K 33
Y/N gets recruited by Captain America's team in Civil War. After a freak accident, she is given the abIlity to manipulate energy to work against forc...
100K 2K 33
° 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚛 ° ❝ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝...𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...