Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

08

893 17 17
By complicatedfr3aks

Harry Styles

I woke up this morning around 8am.

Usually I wake up early as fuck because of how long my days are.

Wake up, meet up with the boys, do a drug deal, meet with Luca to give him the money or go over our next deal or mission, go to Reign, go home, sleep and do it all over again.

Sometimes we have a show to do to make us seem less suspicious, but that's only if they give us the time.

Last night I texted her. I got her number from Zayn, I thought about not taking it when he told us we should, but I caved in. I don't know if she figured out that it was me yet but she better fucking listen.

When she said that I was scared, it caught me off guard a bit not gonna lie. Not because she's right, because she isn't. It just pissed me off that she was trying to act like she knew me.

She doesn't, and she never will.

Now here I am, standing in the basement at Reign facing the dirty motherfucker that played us.

Zayn tied him up to a chair after him and Liam went to grab him where he works, knocked him out and took him here.

"Why the fuck are you crying? You look pathetic." I give him an unamused look.

"Please! Let me go! I-Ill give you the money I swear, I just need more t-time." He stutters.

"I'm afraid your times up buddy." Niall says while patting him on the shoulder.

We are all surrounding him, we probably look intimidating as fuck but that's what we're going for.

"You played us. We don't let that slide here. Should have told us you didn't have it up front instead of giving us less than half, taking the drugs and running." Louis calls him out while crossing his arms.

"I mean, at this point we are being generous. At least we didn't come to your home and end up finding your family instead. Because that my friend, wouldn't have been pretty." I lean down down to meet his eyes.

He stares up at me in fear, "P-Please don't hurt them. I'll do anything!"

"Yeah, you will. Give us the money now." I sternly tell him.

He looks away from me and up at Liam and Louis standing behind me.

"Don't look at them, look at me. Give us the damn money." I repeat.

He looks back at me, "I don't have-" I stop him before he can even finish the sentence by shooting him in the forehead.

"Jesus Christ that was getting annoying. I mean seriously, why did he keep stuttering? He was talking in damn slo-mo." Niall complains while untying him so we can take care of his body.

"We should have known he wouldn't of had the money. He works at fucking Burger King, no wonder he's a junkie." Zayn chuckles.

"Just get rid of him, I have shit to do before we have to open up Reign later." I tell them while walking up the stairs of the basement.

I walk out of Reign and into my car, start it up and drive off. I have to go meet up with Luca to tell him what happened today and then come back to Reign to open it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I own Reign. Well, the boys and I do. We opened it up after everything happened so that we can do our business here without looking sketchy.

After about 30 minutes of driving I finally get to the warehouse.

I walk up to the doors and knock four times in a pattern, and after the guard opens it, I nod at him and walk to Luca's office.

After I knocked on his door he opened it, "Well if it isn't the man I've been waiting to see. Come in." He greets.

"Luca." I nod to him.

I sit down across from him in the chair while he sits at his desk, "We didn't get the rest of the money. The fucker didn't have it." I tell him.

"Did you get the drugs back then?" He asks.

I shake my head.

He clicks his tongue, "That won't do. We lost a whole supply now."

"Don't act like you can't gain it back in just one hour."

"I don't like this little attitude you've got on you boy. Find a way to give me the damn money or my drugs, or you're done." He snaps.

"I'll have it to you by next week." I tell him while standing up and walk towards the door. I just wanna get the hell out of here.

"Harry, don't fuck this up again for me, you know what will happen this time." He tells me while I just continue to walk out of the door.

After I get in my car, I check the time on my phone and see that it's 1pm. I drove back to Reign in less than 20 minutes because of how fucking annoyed I am. I usually drive faster when that happens.

I walk into the club and Liam greets me with the rest of them sitting by the bar, "Yo, how'd it go with Luca?"

"As good as it could have. He needs us to get him the money or drugs that we lost very soon. Cant have what happened last time, happen again." I tell them.

"How the hell are we gonna do that?" Louis asks.

"I don't know, we will figure it out. Might have to make a mission ourselves." I sit at the bar and pour myself a drink.

"Time to rob a bank again boys?" Niall asks with a smile.

He always finds going on missions a blast, but I don't. It's not something that's fun all the time. Especially when you have to go on one every 3-4 fucking business days.

I get up from the bar to go unlock the doors and get the lights ready. People should start coming in within the hour and before we know it, it'll be packed. No matter what time of day it is, after we open the club it's flooded with people.

After sitting there talking with them, one of the bartenders comes in for the first half of his shift. He tries to stay out of what we actually do here at the club just because we pay him enough to not ask questions, but he does know more than he should. He has another job too so we usually try to do shit either before he starts his shift or when he's working at his other job.

There's another bartender that works here as well, and he knows jack shit. He's always here when we aren't doing anything so he doesn't suspect anything.

After an hour passes, sure enough people started coming in and it was packed.

It's now 7pm, there's a new bartender working and we are all drinking and sitting at our booth on the second floor.

"Lilah! You made it!" I hear Niall say.

I shoot my head up at him saying her name, and see her walking up to us.

God she looks good, she's wearing a black leather jacket, white turtleneck, black leather skirt and tan heeled boots. Her dark hair is pin straight.

Everyone gets up to greet her but I stay seated.

After they all say their hellos, they all sit back down, including her.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I whisper into Zayns ear.

"Niall invited her. Why is it such a big deal?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because Zayn, she shouldn't be around this shit and you know it." I tell him with an obvious look written all over my face.

He rolls his eyes, "It's not like anything's gonna happen, and she's fun Harry. You would know if you got to know her."

I look back at her and see her conversating with Louis and Niall.

I get up from my seat and walk down the stairs to the bar. I need a drink if I'm gonna do this tonight.

After ordering it and taking a few sips from it, I feel a body next to me. I look down and see Delilah.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"I don't want anything, Harry. I'm ordering a damn drink." She rolls her eyes.

She's hot when she rolls her eyes.

I go to walk away from her but she stops me, "Did you text me last night?"

I try to play it off that it wasn't me but I fail when I start to smirk, "I don't know, did I?"

"Why the hell did you do that? And how did you even get my number?" She glares.

"Don't worry about it." I say being very short.

"You literally could have just ended our conversation where it was, yet you went out of your way to text me. Why?" She asks, crossing her arms. She tends to do that a lot.

"I don't know, just felt like it. Made me seem mysterious." I shrug.

I look down at her and see her trying to hide a smile, I've never made her smile before.

"You're fucking weird." She offends me while turning around and ordering a drink. I stay standing next to her.

After the bartender, whose name I don't know since the first one had already left, hands her the drink she ordered, she turns back around and faces me.

"Why are you still standing here?" She furrows.

"I don't know." I turn around and head to the stairs to go back to the booth.

I hear her following behind me, and as we get up to the booth Niall says, "Lilah do you wanna go dance?" She says yes and I go to sit back down.

"Were you just talking to Lilah down there?" Liam asks me.

"Why does everyone call her Lilah all of a sudden?" I ask annoyed.

"She told us to. Apparently all of her friends do." Liam shrugs. "Well? Were you?" He asks again.

"Oh my god," I say while putting my head in my hands, "Yes I was, why is it such a big deal?" I ask.

"Because you literally shun her every single time she's with us." Louis points out.

"With reason" I add while pointing at him.

"I say drop the act. She's harmless, trust me." Zayn says next to me.

"I don't give a fuck if she wouldn't hurt a goddamn fly, Zayn. I'm not cool with the fact that you guys are all buddy buddy with her." I say.

"Dude, I mean look at her, do you really think she would do what that bitch did last time?" Zayn asks.

"Don't bring that shit up with me. It's not happening again, end of discussion." I say while slouching into my seat and finishing the rest of my drink.

I look over the railing and see Delilah and Niall having the time of their lives dancing together. I smile slightly at the sight but quickly hide it.

I don't want to be a dick all the time, I just have to be. It's the only way she won't pry.

I know how most girls are. They want to get to know you and then try to fix you or save you once they find out how much shit you have going on.

To say that Delilah isn't like that, would just be me lying to myself. I know her more than she thinks I do. Not to mention, the boys apparently did their research on her before she came to the show to make sure she's not apart of any sketchy shit but found a lot more about her than they planned.

I know she's just playing an act. She's pretending that she's a perfect person with no problems in her life. She doesn't let anyone in and keeps people at a distance. She struggles in life, but hides that part. I don't need to get to know her or research about her for me to know that, I'm just good at reading people.

She tries to act like she knows me but doesn't even know that I see right through her more than she'd ever admit to me.

That's why I'm so good at what I do. I know about peoples whole life story without having to even ask.

After a few songs play, Delilah and Niall come strolling up with a goddamn pep in their step.

"You guys have fun?" Zayn asks while laughing at them.

"Yes. Niall has got quite the dance moves." Delilah laughs.

She has a pretty laugh.

They sit down at the booth while Louis pours shots.

"Did you drive here?" Louis questions Delilah.

She shakes her head, "No, I took an Uber."

Louis nods and hands her a shot.

We all down them and I see Delilah purse her lips, "God that never gets easier" She complains.

They all laugh, "Tastes just like water, I don't know what you're talking about." Niall sighs.

"Of course it does to you, you drink this shit all day." She argues.

She gets up from her seat and starts to walk away, "Where are you going?" Liam asks her.

"To pee, do I need your permission?" She snaps back. They all start laughing but Liam rolls his eyes.

Not gonna lie that was kinda funny.

After she walks into the bathroom Niall directs his attention to me, "Dude, could you ease up a bit? You look all depressed and shit just sitting there not conversating."

I shrug, "Nothing for me to say."

"Try to have some fun sometime. Being all dark and moody isn't a good look on you"

"Could you hop off my dick? I don't have to say shit to anyone. Why are you so adamant about me being her best fucking friend?" I ask him.

"It doesn't matter how close you get to her, but at least try. We need her and you know it." Louis cuts in.

"No we don't. We are perfectly fine doing shit ourselves." I tell him.

"Having a girl work with us will help us with so much shit. We can use her for things that none of us can do." He points out.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I ask.

"She can seduce anyone, I mean look at her. Nobody would turn her down if she were to try. We have that banquet coming up in 2 months and if we don't have anyone else to help get that key card we are supposed to be looking for, we might as well not fucking go." He argues.

I roll my eyes, "We are not letting her join just to show off her fucking body for a damn key card or for money or anything for that matter!" I shout.

"You're right. I don't think Louis meant it that way, but I do know she could still help in other ways. We should at least test it out before we actually try to get her to join." Zayn adds.

"Whatever, I don't want any part of it. Now shut the fuck up before she comes back." I turn around to watch the bathroom door.

After a couple minutes, Delilah comes back out.

"Why aren't there more drinks?" She yells over the music.

Niall starts to speak but gets cut off by a loud noise.

"What the fuck was that?" Her eyebrows furrow.

It happens again.

A gunshot.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shit is starting to pick up ahhhhh

^ this is the outfit I imagine Delilah to be wearing.

Immaculate style queen

Also i just wanted to remind ya'll that harry in this book is lhh at the moment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
587K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
2.2K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...