Bad Habits | Jikook | [✓]

By jexns_princess_

"An angel like you doesn't belong here." ---- Society always has its status quo. The rich are elite and th... More

1 - Pilot
2 - Exotic
3 - Meeting
4 - Dance For Me
5 - Bidding
6 - Change
7 - Beginnings
8 - Introductions
9 - New
10 - Filters
11 - Fireworks
12 - Difference
13 - Decline
14 - Business
~15~ Stress Reliever
~16~ Angel
17 - Pleasant Surprise
18 - Degrading
19 - Search
20 - Talk
~22~ Deeply
23 - Vulnerable
24 - Violation
25 - Flights
~26~ Ownership
~27~ Passion
28 - Bad Habits
29 - Best Friends
30 - Cosy
31 - Slow Motion
~32~ Taste
~33~ Power
34 - Photograph
35 - Mission
36 - Choose
37 - Parental Guidance
38 - Press Conference
39 - Deal
~40~ Caress
~41~ Gentle
42 - Dreams
Epilogue

~21~ Madly

2.6K 166 8
By jexns_princess_

Jungkook nibbled on his bottom lip as he stared down at Jimin beneath him, waiting for an answer.

"You want to make love to me now?" Jimin asked with a look of amusement on his features.

"Well, yes, because I feel happy and I just want to show you how happy I feel to have you as mine. Do you not want to?" Jungkook asked with concern in his voice as he brought a hand up to cup Jimin's cheek.

"I do want to... I just didn't think that you would," Jimin said shyly as he tightened his clasped hands behind Jungkook's neck. The older man felt his body heating up simply at Jimin being honest.

"Oh, I want to. I've wanted to for a while. Can I?" Jungkook asked, feeling his hormones taking over as he realized he really had urges to sleep with Jimin tonight.

"Go ahead, baby," Jimin spoke up, causing Jungkook to lose not one but all brain cells.

Jungkook let out a short growl from his throat before he leaned forward to kiss Jimin's neck, wanting to make love to him.

Jungkook began kissing Jimin's neck with a new passion, leaving his marks on his neck. He loved Jimin so much. The younger man was like the vibrance that Jungkook didn't know he was missing. Jimin entered Jungkook's black and white portrait, instantly adding color. The older man had never felt so complete before now.

Jungkook slowly began to grind against Jimin's bulge in his boxers, the older man still wearing his work clothes as he suddenly felt hotter.

"Mmm... Jungkook," Jimin huffed as he began to get worked up feeling Jungkook grind on his flaccid cock.

The older man felt his body ignite as he heard Jimin moan his name, thinking about all the things he could do to his boyfriend tonight.

"Want you so much, Angel... Wanna make you feel so good," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's neck as he kissed him along his collarbone. Jimin's hands moved to Jungkook's belt, undoing it and removing it before flinging it onto the floor. He was getting needy and impatient, wanting to feel Jungkook already.

"Please..." Jimin gasped as he felt Jungkook nibbling on his collarbone skin.

"Gonna make you cum. You're my sweet and sexy Angel, aren't you?" Jungkook began to feel like an uncontrollable animal in heat, wanting to fuck his baby real good tonight. It was the first time he had such an incredible urge, but he harbored the feelings, hoping to do his boyfriend really good tonight.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Jeon... I am," Jimin whispered, sounding highly aroused as the younger tilted his head back into the pillows, waiting to receive from his lover.

Jungkook smirked as he continued to kiss along Jimin's neck, before his hands began to remove Jimin's boxers and t-shirt. The younger helped Jungkook remove the clothes he wore, before leaving him nude against the bed.

Jungkook loved having Jimin call him by his surname in bed. It sounded rather hot leaving the younger's lips.

Jungkook still wore his work clothes, with just the top three buttons undone, sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his belt missing as he trailed kisses down Jimin's chest, cherishing the younger's body that only he was allowed to touch and use and treasure.

"Mr. Jeon..." Jimin huffed, his body getting worked up as his erection grew. Jungkook just continued to leave his love marks to Jimin's chest, his lips sucking on the area harshly as he felt Jimin's rapid heartbeat beneath his lips.

Jungkook's large hands held Jimin's waist carefully, closing any gaps between their two bodies as the material of his suit rubbed against Jimin's body. Jungkook continued leaving hickeys to Jimin's chest, before he began flicking his tongue against Jimin's nipple.

The noises that Jimin made had gotten Jungkook extremely hard as his tongue flicked against the sensitive bud, knowing very well that Jimin's body was too sensitive to his touch.

"Jungkook..." Jimin moaned as he brought a hand up to tangle his fingers within Jungkook's ink black strands, tugging gently as he felt Jungkook suckle gently on his nipple. The act had Jimin losing his mind, growing crazier for the man he desired to have.

And boy, was he lucky. Jimin felt so lucky to have Jungkook, just as Jungkook felt lucky to have Jimin.

"Do I make you feel good, Angel?" Jungkook asked as he gave gentle kisses to Jimin's nipple, the younger huffing as he controlled his breathing as best as he could.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon... Please... Don't stop," Jimin exhaled as he arched his back gently, his body reacting perfectly as he felt no shame to do so. He was needy and very vocal about it.

Jungkook smiled to himself, feeling Jimin's hardened length beneath him as he trailed his kisses lower, his lips gently kissing Jimin's belly button. The younger prepared himself mentally.

He was the only one naked out of the two of them, but he didn't over think it as he felt Jungkook's hands on his hips, lips on his pelvis as he kissed all over his body.

Then, Jungkook pulled back a little, before bringing his hand down to stroke Jimin's growing length, trying to bring the younger man to full arousal.

Jimin gasped, feeling his lover's cold and large hand on his hardening cock.

"Jungkook..." Jimin breathed heavily, feeling his body growing fiery at the way Jungkook was sucking an area below his belly button all while stroking his cock.

"So beautiful, Angel. I love your body," Jungkook confessed as he pulled back, stroking Jimin's cock while sharing a heated eye contact with the younger.

Jimin looked into Jungkook's passionate stare and realized that the older man was going to perform better in bed as compared to last time. He just knew it.

The way Jungkook stared at him as if he was the most beautiful artwork to exist said it all. Jungkook was going to do so many things to him tonight.

"Jungkook~" Jimin whined rather impatiently, bucking his hips up gently into Jungkook's hand as the older man stroked him.

Then, a smirk grew on Jungkook's face as he positioned himself between Jimin's thighs, stroking his cock slowly enough to drive Jimin crazy.

"You're going crazy, Angel. Do you want me that much?" Jungkook teased as he stuck out his tongue to lick Jimin's slit.

That move had Jimin losing his mind because Jungkook has never orally pleased him before.

"Oh, Kookie... Please... I need something... Anything," Jimin begged almost, his head tossed back into the pillow as he craved some sort of relief.

Jungkook felt like he teased his lover long enough, so he happily wrapped his lips around Jimin's tip, his tongue circling around as he gently sucked the younger's cock.

Jungkook let out a groan as he tasted Jimin for the first time, a sense of attachment already growing as he shut his eyes, bobbing his head gently. The submissive made multiple noises, his whimpers driving Jungkook to work harder to please his lover.

"Mmm~ Jungkook..." Jimin moaned out, having someone's mouth on him for the first time. It was more meaningful to Jungkook that all of Jimin's first sexual experiences would happen with him. It meant a lot to Jungkook to be able to treat Jimin good sexually.

Jungkook didn't slow down his pace as he bobbed his head gently, sucking harder on Jimin's thick cock, enjoying the way the younger's cock throbbed subtly against his tongue.

Jungkook was the type of lover to notice every single telltale of his lover's body. Every single whimper, moan, huff, tremble, quake... He noticed all of it, because his aim was to please his lover.

And with Jimin, he never wanted to be selfish and please himself before he made Jimin feel good. He wanted the younger man to have great sexual experiences with him. Sexual compatibility is important in a relationship.

Jungkook's hand pumped Jimin's base of his cock as his mouth sucked on the tip, earning gentle moans from the younger.

Every few seconds, Jimin would grip something within his reach, be it the sheets or Jungkook's black locks. Jimin sang beautiful moans for Jungkook, feeling the foreplay lasted too long.

Jimin was impatient. Not always, but just tonight. He didn't want to wait too long to feel that ecstasy which he only felt once before. For Jimin, only Jungkook was capable of making him feel good because he's only ever had Jungkook, however he wasn't willing to let other people ever change his mind. For Jimin, he only wanted Jungkook.

"Jungkookie... Please... I want you right now," Jimin pleaded as he felt his hormones were beginning to drive him insane.

Jungkook felt his body getting hotter, wanting to remove his suit as well. The older man pulled back, allowing Jimin's cock that glistened with saliva in the dim lighting to fall to his abdomen while he pulled back to get off the bed.

Jungkook stood on the ground, hastily unbuttoning his pants and removing it, before he removed his dress shirt too, getting nude right before Jimin's blessed eyes.

Jimin couldn't help the view he saw. Jungkook's muscular body on a wide display, just for him? That made him even more aroused.

Jimin reached down with his hand, wrapping his fingers around his cock and stroking it slowly, carefully, as his eyes lingered on Jungkook's nude body that stood in front of him. Jungkook groaned at the sight, standing in his place as he watched Jimin jerk himself off.

"Baby... You're touching what's mine," Jungkook muttered as he bit down on his lower lip rather sexily, making Jimin moan at the sight. Jungkook's erect cock stood proud as the older man crossed his arms over his chest, watching his lover with a stern expression although it turned him on quite a bit.

Jimin's cock throbbed painfully as he yearned for some sort of release.

"Am I?" Jimin teased. The younger always had a very teasing nature to him. That's just how he was, and he loved to tease Jungkook especially.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, stepping up to the bed before crawling over Jimin again, swatting his hand away from jerking his cock off.

"You don't get to touch what's mine, Angel. Not unless I permit it, and I haven't. Let me make you feel good, not your hand," Jungkook spoke up, bringing his lips towards Jimin's ear. "I know you rather feel me buried inside you instead of your hand around your beautiful dick. I can make it happen if you do something for me," Jungkook teased as he whispered in Jimin's ear with his sensual voice.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon~ You're teasing... Just tell me what you want from me. Please," Jimin whined impatiently as he wiggled against the bed beneath Jungkook, wanting to feel his lover in the most intimate way.

"I want a few things, Angel. First... Tell me how much you love me," Jungkook whispered seductively as he trailed his soft lips down the spot beneath Jimin's ear, making the younger feel naturally sensitive as he began to pant gently.

"I love you so much, Jungkook... You're the first person I've ever loved like this, you know? I really appreciate your love for me," Jimin managed to speak. How did he even control himself enough to speak so fluently?

Jungkook hummed with satisfaction against Jimin's jawline, trailing his lips down the jaw to Jimin's chin as the tip of his nose grazed the skin along the way.

"Now... Tell me how much you want me to make love to you," Jungkook teased his lover longer, getting them impatient. He knew the sex would be good. There was something about needy and desperate sex that made Jungkook highly excited.

"Jungkookie~ This is torture," Jimin huffed gently as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, feeling the older kiss beneath his chin, before he began to kiss down Jimin's trachea.

"Oh, baby, you have no idea what real torture is... Now, tell me what I want to hear or else you're not getting what you want," Jungkook smirked as he kissed Jimin's Adam's apple, the younger letting out a small moan that vibrated beneath Jungkook's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 42.1K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
420K 21.1K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
199K 13.9K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
71.6K 2.2K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...