Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

07

878 16 9
By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

I was swaying my hips to the beat of the song.

My head is fuzzy and I feel good.

The purple and blue lights, the loud music, the sweaty bodies, the drinks in peoples hands.

I get lost in my own world just enjoying myself, until suddenly a hand grabs the back of my arm and drags me away from the dance floor

I cant tell who it is due to the fact that the lights and their black attire are masking their appearance.

Then I noticed him once I saw his long hair.

Harry.

"What are you doing?" I slur my words.

No answer. He just continues dragging me through a long, dark hallway.

He opens up a door and pulls me inside. He flicks the light on and I squint my eyes due to the brightness.

I look up at him and we meet eyes. He looks angry. Per usual.

"Harry? What are you doing?" I ask.

He just keeps ahold of my arm while staring into my goddamn soul.

"You're hurting me, let go!" I try to yank my arm from his strong grip.

He pushes me back against the wall while pressing a hand to my throat.

I stare up at him in shock and fear.

"You're playing a dangerous game, my love." He mutters with a smirk.

"What are you talking about? I didn't even do anything." I try to push him off of me but he doesn't budge.

"I don't know what you think you saw, but you have a lot of nerve showing up here." He tells me.

Suddenly he pulls out a gun. A fucking gun.

"H-Harry.. What are you doing with that?" I ask with fear in my voice.

What the fuck is happening? I was just dancing.

He presses the barrel of the gun up to my stomach.

He meets my eyes again and smirks sinisterly.

He looks evil.

"Harry please, don't d-" I start to say but get cut off by a loud bang.

I look down and see blood starting to cover my dress.

I look back up to him to see that smirk still plastered on his face.

Then everything goes black.

I jump up from my sleep and see that I'm in my own bed and my own dark bedroom.

That was a dream.

What the actual fuck?

That's the first time I've dreamt about him and the fucker shot me.

My hearts still beating, I check my phone to see the time and it's 6am. Great.

My mind has been reeling with thoughts from last night ever since I got home.

I didn't even mean to walk in on him in his dressing room. I thought I would beat all of them there since they got off stage as I was leaving as well.

I got scared once I saw what was on his table and just ran off because what kind of normal person keeps a gun, a shit ton of money and drugs on their table out in the open?

After I ran off to my car in the lot, I drove away as fast as I could. I couldn't even listen to music because of how much I was shaking.

I reacted rationally in my opinion. What if he were to use that gun on me? I mean, I don't even know him so how could I defend what he was doing with it?

Maybe he's a drug dealer.

But he is in a band so why would he need more money than he already has?

I try to force myself to fall back asleep but once I'm up, I'm up for good so I decide to just get ready for the day. I have to go into work today but that's not for another 5 hours so what the fuck am I going to do until then?

I check my phone and see that I got a text message from last night.

Niall

Hey, where'd you run off to? We are all waiting for you in Harry's dressing room.

Shit.

Do I tell him what I saw? No, I cant do that.

What if they are all apart of whatever the fuck he was doing?

I delete the message and set my phone back down and get out of bed. I'll just stop by Lennons because I know her ass is up this early in the morning. Fucking weirdo. I mean who chooses to get up early?

She's working today with me so I might as well.

Delilah

Hey I'm gonna stop by, be ready.

Lennon

Bitch what are you doing up this early? Did hell freeze over or something?

Delilah

Oh fuck off, I had a bad dream. Be there in 30.

I get up and go over to my closet for my outfit today and get it to lay on my bed for when I'm gonna change into it later.

I flat ironed my hair and put on mascara then changed into my outfit that I paired with my airforces.

I walk out into the kitchen and am met with Nicks sitting by his bowl, he knows the routine at this point.

I pour food into his bowl, say goodbye to him and get my bag to walk out of the door.

I check the time on my phone to see that it's 7, what the hell are we gonna do until 11?

The drive over to her house took about 20 minutes, since it's so early in the morning there isn't much traffic.

I walk up to her apartment and take out my spare key that she gave me and open her door.

"Morning bitch!" I yell out to her while I slam her door shut since she's nowhere to be found.

She comes walking out of her room in just a robe, of course she isn't ready.

"Stop yelling jesus, you're chirpy this morning" She yawns while rubbing her eyes.

"You should be too, you look like shit." I tell her, pointing to her hair.

She flips me off and walks to her kitchen counter and sits on top of it.

"I went out last night." She says.

"I thought you worked?" I ask.

"I did. I went out after and didn't get back until 3." She groans. "Oh, how was the show?"

I'm not telling her what I saw. She will freak out more than I did over it.

"It was good. They are really fucking talented I honestly wasn't expecting it. And it was packed to the brim." I explain.

We just hung out and talked about random shit for about 2 hours until she started getting ready so we can go to CAIM.

After she got ready we headed out and the drive to CAIM was pretty easy. We sung our hearts out to Mind Over Matter by Young the Giant on the way there.

As we pulled up, I saw a car parked right next to the spot I usually park in and got confused because the first appointment today isn't until 12:15pm.

We got out of the car and as we did, so did the person in the car next to ours.

"Niall? What the hell are you doing?" I ask as soon as I see his blonde hair.

"I wanted to come see you. Make sure you're okay." He tells me.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I ask with confusion.

"You ran out after the show and never answered my text, and I knew you worked today." He explains.

I look over at Lennon and she gives me a confused look because I didn't mention that part. Thanks, Niall.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I just wasn't feeling good, the show was great though." I tell him, trying to end the conversation.

He just stares at me calling bullshit. "Okay, well what are you doing after your shift? You should come to Reign again. You too, Lennon"

"I'm good, it was fun but I'm too tired today." Lennon turns down the offer as she takes the keys out of my hand and walks to the door to unlock it.

"Okay then. Lilah? You want to?" He asks me.

"I don't know, Niall. I might just call it a night after work. Thank you for the offer though." I smile at him.

He drops his head down and then looks back up to me, "Alright, you are okay though?"

"Yes, I'm fine." I fake a half smile.

He nods, "Okay. Please let me know if you need anything, I mean it."

Why does he keep saying that?

I nod and walk into the store and see him drive off.

"Why did you run off yesterday? You never told me that part." Lennon asks as she sits down in the chair at the desk.

"You heard me say I wasn't feeling good." I tell her while leaning against the desk

"Okay," she drags on, "I have an appointment for 3 people today, can you help?" She asks me.

"Of course I can." I smile at her.

Before I started CAIM, I was a tattoo artist. Clearly. Now that I own my own tattooing business, I don't get to do it much anymore and I quite miss it. So, whenever anyone needs help I sort of jump at the opportunity.

Her clients came in about 30 minutes later and we started on them. Today was kind of busy even though its a Thursday, so I didn't really think about last night at all.

That is, until my shift was over. I dropped Lennon off at home since she was super tired, and I decided to get some food before I went back home. I usually don't eat out anywhere and just make my own food at home but I was craving Mexican food.

I pulled up to the restaurant and went inside to order my food to-go. After I ordered it, I heard a group of people laughing while coming in and turned around, meeting eyes with one of them.

They were a certain pair of green eyes.

Harry.

This is just fanfuckingtastic.

I turned away immediately and pretended that it didn't happen until I heard someone call my name. I looked over and it was Zayn. Then I noticed that literally all of them are here. Just my fucking luck.

"Delilah! Fancy seeing you here." Zayn smiles wide at me. He comes up to give me a hug and I return it, trying not to act weird.

"Hey guys." I give them a half wave.

"Are you waiting on someone?" Zayn asks.

"Nope, just wanted to get some food before I headed back home." I tell him.

"Do you wanna come sit with us?" Niall offers.

"Uh, I don't know if that's a good idea." I say while looking directly at Harry and him meeting my stare.

"Why not?" Niall questions, looking between Harry and I.

I keep my stare at Harry and he slowly shakes his head as a way of telling me to not say anything.

"Um, I'm just super tired." I lie, running my hands through my hair.

The server calls my name to tell me my food is ready and I go up to grab it.

"Oh, okay. It was good seeing you, Delilah." Zayn says. I just nod at them and walk away.

Way to go Delilah, that was fucking awkward.

As I was about to push the door open to walk outside, a hand grabs my arm and drags me to the hallways where the bathrooms are. I look up and see that it's Harry.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He opens up the bathroom door to the mens room and looks around to make sure no one else is in here.

He turns back to me and speaks up, "I don't know what you think you saw, but just know it's not what you're thinking."

Wow, I'm having deja vu.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say while crossing my arms, still holding onto my bag full of food.

"Don't play dumb with me. I know you saw what was on that table. I'm just telling you that you're wrong." He places his hand right next to my head on the wall.

"Wrong about what exactly? I saw a gun, I saw drugs and I saw a shit ton of money. Nothing wrong about that." I sternly force out while looking up into his eyes.

I probably shouldn't be acting like a bitch to someone who scares the shit out of me in this moment, but oh well.

He squints his eyes at me, "You better keep that pretty mouth of yours shut about it. Because trust me, you have no idea about what the fuck is truly going on. So keep it that way, got it?"

I just stare at him wide wide eyes, who does he think he is?

"Are you really threatening me right now? I don't think you're in any position to do so." I tell him with certainty in my voice.

"Damn right I am. You're playing a dangerous game here acting all tough. I see right through it, darling." He tells me while taking his hand off the wall next to my head and crossing his arms, mimicking me.

"Harry, I'm not scared of you. You act like you're all big and mighty when you're really the one that's scared. You're scared that somebody might see right through you but guess what? I do. So maybe we both are putting up an act." I tell him while uncrossing my arms and standing up straight.

He stares at me with wide eyes, "I won't say anything." I tell him with a sigh. I didn't even plan on telling anyone anyways.

I open the bathroom door and walk out of the restaurant while not looking back, just in case the boys knew what was going on.

After I got home and ate, I was just sitting on my couch watching tv with Nicks curled up to my side and then felt my phone go off next to me.

It was a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown

Don't forget about what I told you.

Delilah

Who is this?

I stare at my phone waiting for them to respond.

After about 5 minutes of just waiting I go to check the message again, and it's gone.

"The fuck?" I say out loud to myself.

It literally just disappeared into thin air.

The only possible explanation for who it could be, is Harry. I don't have his number so who else would it be?

That little fucker. What is with him and all of his threats? Cant he just have a heart to heart with someone for once?

I'm not gonna let him scare me off though.

I mean yeah, he had a gun and that shits weird because who carries a gun on them for fun? But, if he were to do something he would have by now.

Not to mention, I definitely got under his skin earlier by telling him he's just scared. I think I was right and he got defensive about it.

He's been nothing but shitty to me ever since we met and I'm not gonna let his little act that he has going on stop me from seeing the rest of the boys. I still feel bad for blowing Niall off earlier and then walking out of the restaurant. I truly think they are good guys, but I need to figure out what the hell Harry meant by telling me I have no idea about what's truly going on.

I plan on finding out though by getting closer to all of them, including Harry.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AHHH delilah wtf r u planning u dumb bihh

@harry^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 149 44
After a weird encounter with the band Vermilion, Willow is now expected to interview them for an article in the magazine she works for. The intervie...
701 7 1
Hired By Management; Kim was a normal girl growing up until one day. Her life changed when management offered her a job. Kim was spotted in the crowd...
3.4M 65.9K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
60.8K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...